My Rival / My Rival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to my surprise and satisfaction, Emily reciprocated the dirty talk, telling me, "You're so tight! I have to loosen you up!"

Though it wasn't the craziest thing I had ever heard, hearing an innocent woman like Emily say it was monumental. I was left with my jaw wide open, completely stiff from the anal pleasure. I once again straddled the line as I went on the edge of having an orgasm.

Suddenly, I was shocked as Emily took her free hand and fondled my large boobs. They hung down as they were gently brushed by her soft touch. I had never felt my nipples so hard before, but she stimulated them continuously, making me melt with her finger still in my ass.

In that moment, I was Emily's naughty bitch, and as much as I wanted to cum, there is nothing in the world sexier than being denied by the woman I was so jealous of. "Oh my God! You're going to deny me again, aren't you?" I whined, gathering every ounce of strength I had left. Feeling empowered, Emily took the hint and pulled her finger out of me, leaving me desperately on the edge of a huge orgasm.

I rolled over onto my back, staring up at her as I felt the orgasm slip away. Rubbing my hands up and down my entire body, once again, I moaned out to her, "I can't believe you did that to me! You're so fucking hot, Emily!"

The sexiest smile I've ever seen came over her cute face. She looked proud of herself, knowing she had the power to finish me off anytime she wanted.

When I finally regained my composure, I picked myself up and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Thank you," I whispered into her ear, just like she did the first time I took care of her.

She looked at me, wondering if our intense session was over now that she had successfully edged me twice. Though I had decided we were done for the moment, I made sure to let her know my fate was still in her hands.

I grabbed my clothes and shot her a look with my green eyes. As she looked back at me, ever so innocently, I quickly grabbed her for a hug. Pulling her in, I whispered into her ear, "I'll see you later, Baby. I can't wait until you decide to finish me..."