My Rival / My Rival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never had I been so moved to do something. I was so quick to follow orders and be the submissive girl I wanted to be for her. "Yes, Ma'am," I responded as I got down to my knees and pulled her shorts and panties down.

As she held on to my shoulders for support while I removed her bottoms, she made another suggestion. "I want to see your breasts while you eat my pussy."

I almost gasped at her sudden forwardness. "So, you want to see my tits?" I asked, looking up at her from the ground.

She licked her lips and nodded her head. "Yes, I want to see your tits."

"Yes, Ma'am," I responded once again with an obedient smile. I then happily removed my shirt and bra, presenting my boobs to the woman I so desperately wanted to please.

Standing on my knees, I held her by the hips as I ran my tongue up and down her inner thighs, teasing her a little just before taking her little bean into my mouth. She panted heavily, looking down at me like the little whore that I was for her.

As I looked up and made eye contact, she whispered, "You have such pretty brown eyes," with a trembling voice.

I felt honored, being complimented by such a precious woman as I licked up and down the folds of her juicy pussy. "Thank you," I responded, never removing my tongue from her clit.

As Emily moaned and closed her eyes, she began running her gentle little fingers through my long, dark hair. "You're so fucking good at this," her voice trembled, before opening your eyes again so she could look at me with approval.

"I can do this all night if it pleases you," I offered with a wink.

"Your knees must be so sore from the ground," she said with a cute little smile. "Maybe we should go to your room and continue on the bed?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I quickly answered, before she took my hand and helped me up to my feet. I then led her to my room and opened the door, but as it swung open, we both noticed my new toy sitting on my bed.

Oh no! I screamed in my head. I was so preoccupied with cleaning the living room that I didn't even think of the possibility of us going into my room. Now she's going to think I'm some kind of fucking weirdo!

Quickly, I tried to put it away, but it was blatantly obvious that Emily already saw it. The innocent and angelic woman stood there with her mouth wide open, not knowing what to say.

"I didn't mean for you to see that..." I muttered, embarrassed in front of her for the first time.

"Wait," she said, stopping me in my tracks before I could put it away. "Why... does it have all those.. straps?"

"Oh... erm... It's actually... umm... a strap-on..."

"Oh.... I hope this isn't too personal... but why do you have a strap-on... in your bed?"

"I uh... was going to... pleasure myself with it..."

"I understand that... but why a strap-on... and not just a regular toy?"

For some reason, I couldn't think of a good excuse. As embarrassing as it was to admit it to her, I decided to let my guard down and just tell her the truth. "I uh... I got it the other day because... I was fantasizing about you... using it... on me..."

I don't remember ever being that nervous about admitting anything in my life. Much to my luck, my nerves were calmed and I felt rewarded as a cute little smile girl on her face. She slowly aoproached me amd grabbed it out of my hand. "You want me... to wear this... and use it on you?"

Still nervous, I stumbled over my words as I tried to keep my cool. "Yeah, umm... That would be... I would like that... a lot... I mean, if you're willing to try something like that..."

I could tell she was a little timid, but she dared to be the adventurous woman I knew she could be. Knowing how much I loved her smaller boobs, Emily left me drooling by removing her shirt and bra.

She awkwardly strapped herself up, causing my heart to almost explode out of my chest. "You're going to fuck me so hard, aren't you?" I asked, sucking my own thumb.

"I sure am," Emily answered, growing more confident by the second. "Now get on the bed so I can fuck you, doggy style."

"Yes, Ma'am," I quickly responded. When a girl like her gives you an order, you follow those orders. I did just that, jumping into position without a thought.

The sweet blonde hadn't even penetrated me yet, but I was already moaning at her dominant and demanding behavior. Though she had never done this before, she worked my body better than I could have ever hoped for. She grabbed me by my tiny hips before inserting the tip slowly inside of me. Though I was tight, my pussy was dripping wet, allowing her to work inside and spread me open.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled as I felt her rocking in and out of me. The animal must have come out of her, because she began pounding me like there was no tomorrow.

Much to my surprise, she started talking dirty to me, asking, "Is this how you imagined me fucking you?"

"I never imagined it would feel this good!" I admitted through my heavy breathing. "But I also fantasized about you pulling my hair and spanking me."

By now, any guy would have already blown their load, but Emily was just getting started. As I had hoped, she grabbed a firm hold of my long hair and gave me a little tug. Then with her other hand, she spanked my poor little ass while I bounced off that dildo.

Her spanks were so loud, bouncing off my firm cheeks. The smacking sound echoed through the walls, followed by my loud yelps of pleasure.

As the frequency and volume of my moans increased, I suddenly felt myself on the edge of a earth-shattering orgasm. "You're going to deny me from cumming so fucking hard, aren't you?" I asked, desperately.

"Do you think I should?" she teased.

"You're in charge! It's up to you! I'm just your little sex slave."

Emily probably didn't want to, but knowing how much I loved being denied by her, she quickly pulled herself out of me, leaving my body seething as it balanced on the edge of the cliff. I let out the whiniest moan as humility overtook my naughty mind. I was well aware that it would have been the best orgasm of my life, but nothing brought me the pleasure of being put in my place by my sweet princess.

The cute blonde could almost see the sensation leaving my body as I rested my head against the mattress. With my ass still up in the air, she must have felt sorry for me, because she grabbed me by the hips and restarted the process.

"Oh my God!" I moaned, looking back.

There was almost an evil grin on the innocent woman's face. "You're my naughty girl," she said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard. Grabbing a hold of my hair, she pulled me back up to my hands and gave me a harsh smack on my behind. "I'm not done spanking and fucking my naughty girl."

Even though it built up quickly, the incoming orgasm was just as heavy as the one she previously denied me of. As she pounded my poor little pussy again, I turned back and whined, "I feel another orgasm coming!"

"What happens if I don't deny you this time?" she asked with a cute voice.

At this point, I was almost scared of what the answer might be. "This one's really big! I've been denied so many times, it might be too explosive for me to handle!"

"For your own safety, you want me to slow down a little? Well, I have news for you, Baby; I don't think that's going to happen."

I looked back urgently, showing the fear in my eyes. "No! It's going to be too big! Just deny me again and we can start all over!"

"Shut up!" the sweet girl demanded, smacking me hard on my ass. She then rocked her body, matching the rhythm of mine as she pounded the toy in and out of me. Building up an incredible pace while continuing to spank my poor little tush, it became abundantly clear that I wasn't going to be able to escape.

I shut my eyes and gripped the bed sheets as I embraced for the strong impact. I would have needed a nuclear bunker to protect myself from the waves of this Earth-shattering explosion.

Feeling the walls crumbling inside me, I let out the longest and loudest moan of my life. I was in a constant haze as I felt the waves of pleasure drowning every inch of me, inside and out.

Losing track of any concept of time. I was left floating in a breeze of endless satisfaction. It no longer mattered who I was or where I've been. In that moment, every part of me succumbed to the mercy of Emily's salvation.

When I finally woke up from Cloud-Nine, I was a little surprised to see her staring at me with such intrigue. She still had the toy inside me, but she was holding me by the hips, waiting for me to recover.

"Are you okay?" she asked, noticing that I had resurfaced.

"Oh.... I'm great..."

"How was it?"

My cheeks were red with embarrassment. After the display I showed, she already knew how undeniably amazing my orgasm was. "I uh... I didn't think I could handle all of that."

"You did great, Baby," she replied with a little chuckle. "But for a second there, I thought you might tear up the bed."

"Huh?" I looked down at the mattress and realized I had pulled all the sheets off. I didn't even realize how hard I was grabbing everything, holding on for dear life. After chuckling at my own expense, I looked back at her and expressed, "I'm surprised you actually let me cum."

Even though she was still penetrating me, we weren't right in the middle of sex. She wasn't as confident with the dirty talk when we weren't getting hot and heavy. However, much to my surprise, she did her best, explaining, "Well, I denied you the first time because you were a bad girl... but this time, I wanted to reward you because you deserve it."

"You think I deserve it?" I don't know why, but the thought of having her approval meant the world to me.

"Yeah... You're amazing."

Emily probably didn't even mean anything by that little compliment, but it was enough to force a little moan out of me. When she heard the brief moment of vulnerability escape my mouth, her instincts took over again and that look came back in her eyes.

"Yeah, that's right; You're amazing," she said, as she slowly started thrusting me again. "That's why I like making you cum."

She could see by the look on my face, I wasn't ready to go again just yet. However, for her, and only for her, I had no other choice but to be ready.

Shocking me once again, Emily rocked my world by fucking me until she had me screaming again. I wasn't the type that could go multiple rounds with so little rest, but with her, there was no stopping us. Every time felt like the first time, and I was on my hands and knees, begging for more.

Am I really going to cum again? I frantically wondered to myself as she began spanking me and pulling my hair, just like I liked.

As I opened my eyes for a split second, I caught a glimpse in my vanity across the room. I focused in on the reflection of Emily on her knees, fucking me like I was her little whore.

The image was sexy enough, but there was one thing that really got me off. It was that look on her face I couldn't get enough of. As she held me by the hips and tore my pussy up, I saw her looking down on me like her vulnerable little victim.

I watched a little grimace come over her face while she gave me a hard smack on the ass. It was the straw that broke the camel's back, forcing me to have a second explosive climax in such a short period of time.

This time, there was no letting me rest. She continued on, fucking me as my moans echoed throughout the apartment complex.

There was an overload of pleasure, much more than I could normally handle. However, wanting to please my blonde angel, I held strong and took everything she had.

When she finally gave me an opportunity to rest, I collapsed down to the bed, flat on my face. I struggled to regain my breath, panting heavily from what the sweet and innocent woman had done to me.

Once again, Emily was encouraging, telling me, "You did a great job, Baby!"

When I could finally speak again, I looked back at her and showed my gratitude. "I can't believe you were able to make me cum so hard, twice in a row! I usually can't go more than once, but I guess you're just that special."

Perhaps I should have just kept my mouth shut, because I saw a twinkle in her eyes as soon as she received the compliment. "Is that so?" she asked as she grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back to my hands and knees. "Well, two orgasms sound great, but I think you deserve a little more than that."

I looked at her frantically, showing the fear in my widened eyes. "I don't know if I can handle any more!"

"I bet you can," she quickly refuted, shutting me down from ever arguing with her again. As she held my hips tightly, I realized there was no escaping the endless pleasure she was about to give me.

With the hottest little giggle, she looked down at me like her vulnerable prey and said, "Buckle up, Buttercup. You're in for a long night."

*******************

Emily

It had been a week and a half since I last hung out with McKayla, and I still couldn't get over what a crazy night we had. I never thought I would get intimate with another woman, but the things I did with her were downright kinky!

As if spanking and fingering her butt weren't enough, I never imagined a world where I would do her with a strap-on! But even though I never thought I would be into those things... I loved it for some reason...

For me, it wasn't about the kinky stuff. It wasn't even about getting intimate with a super sexy woman like McKayla. For some reason, I just felt... so good when I was with her.

The way she made me feel good didn't have to do with pleasure. She did make me feel good in that sense too; she's so good at eating me out! However, when I was with her... I just felt so good about myself... like everything about me, even my flaws, were... accepted.

I've always been insecure, especially when I compare myself to girls like her, but I just feel so sexy when we're together. And even if this relationship is meaningless to her, and this is just some type of fetish that got her off for the moment, I feel confident around her for some reason, like I never had anything to worry about in the first place.

I loved the way I felt when I was with her, but since I hadn't seen her in a few days, I started to feel insecure again. After that crazy night we shared, I began to worry that I had overstepped my boundaries. Yes, she's the one that suggested I do all those things to her, but after a while, I just couldn't stop myself, and I may have pushed her too far.

She's so hot, the way she allows me to be in charge, and let me think that I have her at my mercy so I can do whatever I want to her. Unfortunately, my insecurities started to tell me that I abused the power she gave me, doing her for too long when she probably wanted to stop.

When we were done that night, I left McKayla completely exhausted, unable to stay awake. She looked so peaceful... and beautiful... so I snuck out, allowing her to get the rest she truly deserved.

I fought the urge, every day, to message her. After letting things get out of hand during that crazy night, I felt a little too awkward to message her. Secretly, I just decided to let her message me first, hoping that would make me feel better.

I'm sure everything is fine, I thought to myself at the beginning. I mean, she wanted me to do all that stuff, right?

Unfortunately, the more I thought about it, the more I realized how many things I added that she never asked for.

As the days went by, I accepted that I had indeed done something wrong. If I hadn't overstepped what she asked, she would have talked to me by now, I decided.

Even though we were never a potential couple, I had ruined the fun relationship I had with her. And though she probably never saw me as anything more than just a little bit of fun, knowing I had messed up the chance of having any type of relationship with her brought me down lower than I ever was in the first place.

Though I was used to being discarded because I wasn't as much fun as people thought I would be, this time was different. Unlike when Brian left me for her, and when Tom seemed to lose all interest in me, this one hurt even more because... I was really happy... It was more than just liking her; I liked myself when I was with her.

******

As fate would have it, I saw her at the bar again a few nights later. Though I had already accepted the fact I ran her off, it was nice just seeing her, looking happy with her friends again.

"Emily," one of my girlfriends said, grabbing my attention for the moment. "Is everything okay?"

After shaking my head just to snap myself out of the daze, I refocused on my blonde friend and assured, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Have you noticed that Tom has been hanging out with McKayla a lot lately?" she asked, nudging my shoulder. "You two used to hang out a lot. Is everything okay between you guys?"

Not even realizing she was talking about Tom, I simply answered, "I don't know what's going on between us."

"You and Tom used to hang out all the time. I always thought you guys were so cute together."

My eyes popped wide open as I refocused on my friend. "Oh, Tom! Yeah, we used to hang out a lot."

The blonde looked at me, confused. "Yeah, Tom... Who did you think I was talking about?"

"Sorry... I've just been a little spaced out lately. I'm not sure what's going on."

She chuckled before passing her untouched drink to me. "Emily, you go to the bar with us so often, but you almost never drink. Why don't you just let loose and have a few tonight?"

Even though I didn't really want to, I appreciated my friend's effort so much that I couldn't say no. Being the lightweight I was, literally and figuratively, I immediately felt buzzed after the one drink she gave me.

Wanting to pay my friend back, I told her I would go to the bar and grab us both another drink. Unfortunately, the one drink in my system caused me to stumble as I tried to leave the table. Unaware of my surroundings, I recklessly stumbled right into Tom, who was carrying a new drink of his own.

As my eyes met his, and I realized the damage I had done, knocking his brand new drink into his nice shirt, I became frantic with embarrassment. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, quickly grabbing a napkin like it would actually do anything for his ruined shirt. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!"

"Oh, fuck!" he yelled, noticeably frustrated by the mess I made. "I won't be able to get this fucking stain out!"

"I'm so so so sorry!" I pleaded, looking down like a child who was in trouble. "I can get you a new shirt... and another drink..."

Taking a step back, Tom rolled his eyes and responded, "Just stop trying to fix it. You've done enough."

My blonde friend, still sitting right there, was nice enough to defend me. "Oh, calm down, Tom. It's just a cheap shirt. Don't act like you have an expensive taste all of a sudden. Besides, don't you have a thing for Emily? You can forgive her."

Tom let out a little chuckle before responding, "I used to, but not anymore."

Though I had already suspected he was over me, since he pretty much stopped talking to me, hearing him actually say it brought my heart to a halt. Even more so than his words, the abruptness of his demeanor was jarring.

Normally, I would have just accepted it, and dealt with it poorly on my own. However, I suddenly had the courage to at least ask why he answered the way he did. "Umm... Tom?" I started, attempting to make eye contact with him without losing my composure. "I already figured you didn't like me anymore, but can you tell me why you changed your mind so quickly?"

"Are we really doing this here?" he asked, rolling his eyes after scanning how many people were watching us. "Well, if you must know, you're cute and all but you're just too boring for me."