My Rival / My Rival Ch. 02

Story Info
Two perspectives from two rivals, after a one-night stand.
10.5k words
4.91
30.8k
57

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McKayla

Twice now I've crossed paths with my rival, and both times things ended similarly. I thought I was just drunk the first time, but the second time was even better, despite the lack of alcohol. It was just me and her, hashing out our differences after years of subconscious tension.

Though I quite liked the idea of her having some kind of lesbian affinity towards me, for some reason, I liked the idea of her hate-fucking me even more. I mean, she was so sexy when she spanked me over her lap. And when she fingered me in the ass and denied me from finishing, I never found anyone more desirable than her.

It doesn't even matter that I persuaded her to do those things to me. When I've asked people to do things they didn't want to do, they just gave the bare minimum effort. Emily, on the other hand, went above and beyond.

Sure, I forced myself over her lap and demanded she spank me, but I didn't tell her to pull my hair and rub my poor little cheeks, teasing me between smacks. Yes, I told her to deny me the first time, but I had never seen someone so desperate to come back to me, bringing me to the edge of an orgasm once again. And of course, I basically begged her for the anal fingering, but she was the one who decided to grope my tits with her other hand and play with my rock-hard nipples.

I asked her to do a lot of things, but I didn't force her to do anything. I only encouraged her to do what she already wanted to do. That's what made it so hot to me. That's why I can't get over that night.

Emily plays an angelic and shy girl, but I see the fire inside of her. It takes some encouragement, and maybe a tiny bit of confrontation, but when she stands up for herself, I can see that animal inside of her coming out. And when that animal takes over, I am her lucky prey.

I spent the next several days unable to get that previous night off my mind. The way she dominated me, the way she spanked me, the way she denied me... I had never experienced anything more arousing.

The idea of sex with anyone else just wasn't the same. Masturbating wasn't the same either, even if I was thinking about her while I touched myself. I tried to replicate the feeling, denying myself at the end just when I was about to finish, but it was nothing compared to the humiliating pleasure of being denied by my sweet little princess... I mean... my rival.

Obviously, I could never look at her the same again. But strangely enough, I couldn't look at myself the same either. I felt sexier than ever, knowing what Emily had done to me. I was prideful, knowing that I was the one lucky girl who got to experience that side of her. I don't know how many people she has had sex with, but I know for sure no one has ever experienced what I have.

Unable to get over how I felt, I went to the store to buy some lingerie. It may sound silly, but I liked the idea of wearing something sexy while I fantasized about her denying me again.

I know I told her I couldn't wait until she decided to finish me, but I didn't really think things would go any further. It was just a fun night of spontaneous sex, but understanding I couldn't replicate anything near that amazing, I knew I would end up running right back to her.

I bought a lacey black bra and panty set, hoping that masturbating in it that night would make me feel as desirable as I did when I was with Emily. But understanding it was a tough task to match, I decided to do a little more shopping, hoping to find something that would intensify the pleasure.

I stumbled into the adult toy store, where I hoped to find something to remind me of her. Though I originally had some type of vibrator in mind, I soon turned my attention onto a dildo.

I know Emily doesn't have a dick; that's not why it reminded me of her. However, when I looked at it, it made me think of her... strap-on fucking me... for some reason.

I bought it and took it home, not even thinking twice about my decision. I was chasing the sensation that resulted from an odd kink, so I felt it was understandable for me to think outside the box. However, the fact that I bought lingerie and a strap-on while thinking about the little blonde princess wasn't something I ever planned on disclosing to anyone.

Later, as I sat around at my apartment, playing on my phone, I realized that I was just wasting time until it felt appropriate to use my new toy. For some reason, nighttime was the universally accepted time for sex, but I was kidding myself, thinking I could wait that long.

First, I decided to try on my new outfit, just to see how I looked in it. As I had hoped, I felt extremely sexy as I checked myself out in the mirror. I even giggled after performing a little twirl.

Damn, I wish Emily could see me in this, I thought to myself, checking out my ass. She wouldn't be able to keep her hands off me.

Feeling myself, I took a couple of pictures in the mirror. I had to restrain myself from sending them to her, despite my eagerness to see her reaction.

While imagining Emily putting her hands all over my body, I decided to break out the new toy. I squirmed around in bed, rubbing the tip of it up and down my body before I let it gently graze my clit.

Even if Emily wore the strap-on for me, she wouldn't just stick it inside me, I fantasized while biting my lip. She would work me and make me beg for it to teach me a lesson.

I could have teased myself like that all night but I had an urge to put on a performance for her. Hoping it would be something that would please her, I laid the dildo on one of my pillows and straddled it, wishing it were her I was on top of.

Of course, it wasn't the same sensation as being fucked, but that's not what I needed in that moment. It was all of Emily's other traits that I yearned for. The things she did without even realizing it whenever she let her guard down.

As I grinded against the pillow, I turned my body a little and gave my ass a little smack. Obviously, she had never strap-on fucked me before, but I could only imagine how rough she would be with me if I got to grind up and down her body.

I did everything I wanted her to do; everything she would want to do, as I continued humping the pillow on my hands and knees. I spanked my own ass, I twisted my nipples, and I pulled my own hair. I even played with the rim of my asshole like she did, right before she finger-fucked me.

Obviously, I felt a bit silly doing all that to myself, pretending it was her. Luckily, I lived alone, so there was no one else in my apartment to judge me. It was my little secret, unless I decided to tell Emily.

Though it was nothing compared to the real thing, just imagining Emily doing all these things to me quickly brought me to the edge of an orgasm. In my attempts to replicate the sensation she brought me, I pulled myself away from the dildo in the nick of time, denying myself from cumming.

In theory, being denied should leave you with a feeling of disappointment, but this was different. I wasn't disappointed because I didn't get to finish. I was disappointed because she wasn't the one who denied me. Just like I couldn't replicate the pleasure she brought me by doing all those naughty things to my body, I also couldn't replicate the feeling she gave by denying me.

Maybe it wasn't the same because of the magnitude of the orgasm, I wondered, sitting in my bed several minutes later. Maybe it was so good when she did it because I was going to cum really hard.

In that moment, I realized if she were to ever actually finish me, it would be yet another thing unmatched by anything I had ever achieved before. More importantly, it would be one more thing I would be searching to replicate, just to be disappointed by my own efforts.

It was a dangerous game I was playing, having fun by getting so involved with my blonde rival. Unfortunately at this point, I knew it was a game I had already lost.

******

It wasn't long before we ran into each other again. The coed flag football team my friends forced me to play on was facing her team again. Despite how much I hated football, I actually looked forward to competing with her once again.

Everything felt so different as I laid my eyes on the cute little blonde standing across the field. I no longer enjoyed how unconfident she looked, now that I had seen her at her best.

Much like the first game, we got off to a big lead. How big that lead was exactly, I wasn't sure because I don't know how many points a touchdown is worth.

I'm a little more athletic than Emily is, so I was able to score a few times. However, the real reason we were winning was because my teammates were much better than hers.

On one particular play, I caught the ball before successfully getting away from her. Unfortunately, as she was chasing me, she tripped over her own foot, causing her to fall to the ground.

When I walked back after scoring the touchdown, my teammates were laughing and pointing at Emily while she was still on the ground. I didn't like the way she laughed at her during the first game, but it absolutely infuriated me this time. "Stop making fun of her!" I groaned, furrowing my eyebrows at Brian and Tom.

Giggling like little schoolgirls, they continued talking shit, saying, "She is so bad!"

I quickly rolled my eyes at them and defended her. "She's doing her best, so just stop laughing at her."

"Well, her best just isn't good enough," Brian responded, making me disappointed in myself for ever dating him. "Maybe she just shouldn't play football if she's that bad."

"She probably doesn't even want to play," I argued, putting my hands on my hips. "Her team probably begged her to play because they needed another girl, just like you guys begged me."

Though I wasn't able to make them respect Emily the way I did, I at least got them to shut their mouths momentarily. But as we started playing again, I decided defending the clumsy little blonde wasn't enough.

Standing there on defense, I noticed how dejected she looked. Her head was down, as if she didn't even want to try anymore. Maybe she'll have more fun if she actually gets the ball, I wondered to myself as I slowly inched away from her.

When the next play started, I pretended as if I got caught up watching the other players. As I drifted away from Emily, her teammate suddenly realized how open she was. Not once had they even thought about throwing her the ball, but with how wide open I left her, the quarterback was left with no choice.

As the ball traveled in the air, I pretended to realize just how open she was. I jogged towards her direction, but I wasn't worried about getting her; I just wanted to get a better view to see if she was actually going to catch it.

Just like everything else with the cute blonde, she looked adorable as she clumsily caught it after juggling it a few times. She was so shocked she even caught it, that it took her a second to remember she needed to run.

As I jogged towards her to get her flag, I noticed the disparaging look on her face had disappeared. Though she looked far from confident, I could finally see the excitement in her eyes; the same excitement I saw when we were... intimate.

Everything started moving in slow motion as we approached each other. Suddenly, as I saw the look in her eyes, I started to think about the way our relationship had evolved over the past few weeks.

After replaying all the moments we shared in my head, I suddenly "tripped" while trying to grab her flag. Emily didn't realize what happened, but everyone on her team was screaming for her to keep running. She frantically churned her legs until her team was cheering and celebrating after she scored a touchdown.

I had to fight off a smile as I got up from the ground and brushed myself off. My teammates rushed over to me and asked, "What happened?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I simply answered, "She just got past me."

After the game was over, Emily looked completely different than she did the previous time we played. She was so upbeat, smiling and chatting with her friends as if they had won the game.

For some reason, it brought a smile to my face, seeing her so cheerful. When I got a second to get away from my teammates, I walked over to give her a high-five and say, "Good job."

Emily's face lit up, showing off those cute, little dimples. "Thanks!" she exclaimed, looking proud of herself. "Did you let me score on purpose?"

"Of course not," I responded, shaking my head. "You just got past me and scored."

"I didn't even see what happened," she continued, looking a bit confused. "I was running and then all the sudden, I didn't see you anymore!"

Making sure she took full credit for her accomplishment, I explained, "When I was running towards you, I thought you might try to juke me, but you just kept running straight and my legs got tangled up because I wasn't expecting it. Next thing I know, I'm on my ass, and you're scoring a touchdown. It was an awesome play by you!"

Once again, her face lit right up, knowing she had been acknowledged for doing something positive. Emily then complimented me back, because she's so freaking nice and cute. Even though I didn't really care about my performance in the game, her compliments left me feeling giddy.

Before I ran back to my team, I told her, "I'll see you later." I almost cringed, saying it as if I expected to see her again after what we had been through. However, she immediately comforted me by smiling and saying it right back.

When I got back to my friends, they were pretty much ready to leave. One girl noticed me talking to Emily and asked, "Are you guys friends now?"

I don't know why, but I chuckled and answered, "I don't know what we are."

My friend looked at me, a little confused. "Maybe she earned your respect when she scored on you?"

Almost daydreaming about the cute little blonde, I replied, "Yeah, I respect her now that she scored with me... I mean, scored on me..."

*****************

To my surprise, the kind gesture I did meant more to Emily than I originally thought. She was in such a good mood, she direct messaged me on social media, telling me how much fun she had, and how much she appreciated me talking to her after the game.

I messaged her back immediately, once again complimenting her for doing such a good job. We continued to chat, talking about how much we didn't like football, and how our teams just needed us to play.

Before I knew it, we were just talking like girlfriends. Not girlfriends who were dating each other, but two girls who just happened to be friends, and could have a good time chatting with each other.

Though I had already seen a side of Emily no one else had, she surprised me once again by showing more of her cute personality. She was so chatty and bubbly; I found her more adorable than even I imagined.

I had such a good time messaging her; I invited her to my apartment without even thinking about it. "I had so much fun today! You should come over."

Before I could even think about how awkward that might have been, she calmed my nerves by responding, "Okay!"

With heavy anticipation, I waited a few minutes for her to come over. Tired of just watching the clock, I decided to tidy up my living room, hoping it might impress her for some reason.

I felt my heart jump when I heard the knock at the door. Shocked by how cute she looked, I let out a little gasp as she entered my apartment.

There I was, the girl who always needed to dress slutty and wear lots of makeup, standing in the presence of the naturally beautiful blonde. Even when she was just in a T-shirt and shorts, with no makeup at all, she was truly breathtaking.

I kept my composure, trying to stop myself from checking her out. But as we began chatting again, her bubbly nature started to capture my heart.

"Are you sure you didn't just let me score?" she kept asking with a cute little grin. I'm sure Emily was smart enough to figure it out, but it was amazing to see her still riding the high of that moment she seemed to find so special.

"I didn't let you score," I assured with a friendly smile. "You just kicked my ass on that play."

"Well, if I kicked your butt on that play, then why are you smiling so hard right now?"

"I don't know..." I responded, getting a little red. "I guess I've just never seen you so bubbly like this. You're just so... cute when you're happy..."

The grin disappeared from Emily's face, and she suddenly looked as if she were holding back tears. However, I knew she wasn't sad after a compliment like that. A precious little angel like her was just touched from hearing a compliment, even from a peasant like me.

"You really think I'm cute?" she asked, twiddling her fingers.

It normally annoyed me when people sought out compliments, but with her, it was different. She deserved all the praises in the world because it gave her confidence. And when she was confident, she was an even more amazing person than anyone knew.

"Of course, you're cute," I assured. I then turned the dial up without even realizing it. Not thinking about the words that were coming out of my mouth or how Emily would perceive them, I continued with, "You're not just cute, you're fucking hot; especially when you dominate me."

The angelic blonde did a double-take, shocked by my provocative compliment. With the big smile back on her face, she asked, "When... I dominate you?"

"Yeah... Well, you're always hot. But even more so when you dominated me on the football field... and of course... the time you dominated me in bed..."

I don't know why I felt the need to admit all that to her face, but I'm glad I did. I could immediately sense how aroused she was from my revelation. As she started biting her lower lip while staring into my soul, I noticed that look in her eyes again; that look I found irresistible.

Changing her tone, she sounded even sexier as she asked, "You liked it when I dominated you in bed?"

"Of course, I did... I can't stop thinking about it..."

I could sense her breathing harder as she inched her way closer. "I'm glad you liked it... I was worried I didn't do a good job since you had to keep telling me what to do."

Feeling myself getting wet, I responded, "I didn't tell you what to do. I was just making suggestions. You were the one making my fantasies come true."

After blushing for a moment, there was a sudden look of nervousness on her face. It wasn't the same nervousness I normally saw out of her. This was a cute nervousness, like she was daring to be brave. Looking down at the ground, she admitted, "You know, I never imagined doing any of that stuff, but when you suggested it, I actually liked the idea of doing those kinky things to you."

"So, you liked my suggestions?" I asked, gravitating towards my hot little blonde. "Well, maybe I have another suggestion for you."

"What is it?" she asked, letting out a little moan.

"After getting dominated by you today in football, I have a strong urge to get on my knees and eat your pussy," I said, licking my lips. "But I don't want to just do it on my own. I want you to tell me to do it... No, I want you to demand I do it."

Emily ran her fingers through her own hair as the nervousness slowly disappeared from her face. Now that she had my assurance, the shy girl was ready to take on the role of being my strong and dominant woman, just like I desired. "Get on your knees and eat me out," she said, still sounding polite.

I put my finger in my mouth and explained, "A naughty girl like me needs to be talked down to a bit. Maybe you can try to use vocabulary that I would understand. Maybe you should just tell me to eat your pussy."

After taking a deep breath, she put on her brave face and used a stern voice to say, "McKayla, I demand you eat my pussy right now."