My Rival / My Rival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though the girls looked a little confused, it was mostly Brian and Tom who seemed unhappy. "What are you doing here?" they all asked.

"I just did a little bit of shopping," I answered, trying not to sound sarcastic as I dangled several bags in front of them.

"That's not what we are talking about," Brian responded. "You told us you were too busy to hang out today, but here you are, shopping at the mall."

"Oh, yeah... I guess I forgot to tell you there was a change of plans."

"Whatever," he responded, rolling his eyes. "We barely even see you anymore, since you started hanging out with Emily."

"Speaking of Emily," one of my girlfriends said, butting in. "I see you went to the lingerie store. Did you buy something to impress her?"

The crew all started snickering, thinking they were embarrassing me for some reason. I quickly put that to a stop by answering, "No... I actually bought this for her to wear."

The group all stared at me, wide-eyed, before one of my other girlfriends asked, "You were actually serious about hooking up with Emily?! No offense, but I assumed you just said that for attention."

Shrugging my shoulders, I faced my circle of friends, feeling as if I had to defend my angelic blonde. "I still hang out with her... and we do hook up."

"So you don't have time to hang out with us, but you can come to the mall just to buy her underwear?" Tom asked, with an accusatory tone.

"I didn't just come here to buy her underwear," I answered, looking at all my other bags. "I bought her a sweater... and a skirt.... a little dress... and a few shirts..."

The other girls politely went through my bags, looking at the other items I bought for Emily. "These are really cute," they said to each other, taking time to appreciate all my choices.

Unfortunately, the guys still weren't impressed with my recent behavior. "So, where is Emily?" Tom asked.

"She went to this outdoor concert."

"She went to an outdoor concert?" he said, looking a bit surprised. "I thought she was too much of a wet blanket to go to something fun like that."

I almost had to laugh at how ridiculous his statement was. But understanding that they didn't know the true Emily like I did, I simply refuted, "I don't think she's a wet blanket. I think she's plenty of fun."

"You've never liked admitting when you were wrong," Brian pointed out with a smug look on his face. "You try to make her sound all perfect, but I know there's plenty wrong with her."

With a deep sigh, I put my head down and admitted, "You're right; She isn't perfect. She actually has some pretty big flaws..."

I could sense the excitement growing in the group as they hovered closer to me. "Like what?" they all began to ask, anxiously awaiting my gossip.

With a deep breath, I put on a brave face before explaining, "When we get intimate... she makes me cum way too hard!"

Their heads all popped back from my surprising answer. Of course, they wanted to hear something negative, but even if I could think of something negative to say about Emily, I wasn't going to give it to them.

Rolling my eyes, I continued, "You wouldn't believe some of the kinky stuff she does to me! She makes me cum so fast and so hard; I end up being too worn out to get anything done the next day!"

As they all stood there in silence, I started to make my way out. "Speaking of that, I'm still tired from last night. I need a nap from what she did to me yesterday. I'll see you guys later!"

I left the mall with my head held high and more excited to see Emily than ever. It wasn't even about the sex. I just wanted to hang out and show her all the clothes I bought.

Taking one final look behind me, as I walked to my car, I said to myself, I may have done some damage to my bank account and my friendships, but I have no regrets.

*******************

After my trip to the mall, there was no way in hell I could keep myself from messaging her. Even though the gifts were for her, I was the one impatient, feeling like a kid on the night before Christmas.

I didn't want to bother her. I figured she would be tired from being outside all day, but I just had to ask. Of course, like the sweetheart she always was, she happily agreed to see me that night.

It was pretty late, but I didn't mind waiting up for her. As soon as Emily got to her apartment, I grabbed my bags and made my way over.

After a few knocks on her door, the pretty blonde opened up, looking cute as a button. I could tell she had just got back, because she was still wearing her concert outfit.

"McKayla!" she said with a big smile. Although I was worried about seeing her that night, the excitement in her eyes was more than enough to comfort me.

"Hey Emily!"

"I wasn't expecting you to show up so early."

"I didn't want to take up too much of your time," I explained. "I know you're probably tired from being out all day, but I just have a few things I wanted to give you."

"Oh!" she reacted, trying not to look overly flattered. However, it was painfully obvious that she wasn't used to having random favors done for her.

Looking down at my bags, she quickly replied, "I really appreciate that but... you didn't have to get me anything."

"It's no big deal," I responded, waving my hand. "I was just at the mall and I saw some things I thought you would look good in."

Making sure to hand her the regular clothing items first, I further explained, "I just got you a couple shirts and a sweater... and I thought this dress would look really good on you... and some other items... It's no big deal..."

The cute and innocent woman let out a noticeable gasp as she looked at the items one-by-one. "I love these!" she screamed, after taking time to appreciate each item separately.

"I thought they would fit your style," I responded, trying not to get red from how happy she looked.

She then took another look at the dress before expressing, "I love this too, but I think it may be a little too sexy for me."

Hiding the bag of underwear behind my back, I cleared my throat before expressing, "I think you could wear it... But speaking of sexy... I got you some other stuff too..."

Emily looked completely frozen as she stared at me with heavy anticipation. "What did you get me?" she finally asked.

Pulling the bag from behind me, I handed it to her before scratching my head out of pure nervousness. "It's no big deal... It's just... after our conversation last night... I wanted to buy you some underwear... so I could prove my point about you looking sexy..."

Emily's face went tomato red as she pulled out a red thong. "Oh my God... McKayla... You must have spent so much money on me... I can't accept all this... Besides... I can't wear this stuff..."

When she slowly pulled out some of the other panties, I tried to convince her to give it a chance. "I think you would look so hot and all of this... You should at least try it on..."

The shy princess tried not to react, but I could see the excitement in her eyes. Her words said that she was afraid to try something like this, but her eyes told me she just needed someone to encourage her. "I guess I can try it..." she finally replied. "At least the clothes..."

"The underwear too," I pressed, looking her in the eyes.

Cringing just a bit, she looked down at the clothes before putting them back in the bag. "We'll see... but first I need to shower. I've been outside all day... I wouldn't want to get my sweat all over this stuff... in case I return them."

I don't know why, but I was suddenly aroused by the thought of my innocent angel in the shower. I had touched myself so many times thinking about her while I washed myself, but the idea of washing her in the shower got me even hotter. "Oh, how rude of me..." I said, trying my best not to smile.

"I didn't think it was rude," she quickly explained. "I was just outside all day, and I don't want to try them on unless I'm clean..."

Placing a finger on my bottom lip, I responded, "It makes total sense... Yeah, let's get you washed up."

A frantic look suddenly came over her cute face. "Wait... Let's?!"

I began pulling her shirt off before leading her down the hall to her restroom. "Yeah... It was my idea to get you these clothes. I should at least help you get ready to try them on."

As I turned on the shower, I noticed her staring at me, looking more nervous than ever before. "You... are you're going to... shower... with me?"

"No, I don't need to shower," I said with a smirk. "I'm just going to wash you."

"Wash me?!" the pretty blonde asked with a cute little gasp.

Like the sweet girl she was, she allowed me to remove the rest of her clothes from her beautiful body. I don't know why she acted so insecure whenever I looked at her naked body, but I was able to quickly put her at ease by giving two little kisses on her pointy nipples.

Despite it being her own shower, I treated Emily like the princess that she was to me by holding her hand and assisting her inside. I then followed suit, tying my hair up and removing my clothes before entering the tight space with my cutie patootie.

"I've never had anyone wash me before," Emily admitted, breathing heavily as she watched me rub soap against her body.

With a confident smirk, I held her close as I scrubbed even deeper. "I've never done this either, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to wash you."

I then turned her around and used my soapy hands to rub her back before transitioning into a shoulder massage. Her subtle moans began to bounce off the walls, letting me know how much she appreciated my complimentary services.

"Are you enjoying this?" I whispered into her ear, causing a few goosebumps to arise from her neck.

"Uh huh..." she moaned with her eyes shut tight. "I've given other people massages before, but I've never received one... Why are you so nice to me?"

Her question forced me to giggle as I continued to work on her little shoulders. I wasn't laughing at her, though; it was just such a silly question that I didn't think it needed an answer. But of course, I gave her the answer because it was something she needed to hear. "You deserve it."

Although I could have massaged her shoulders forever, there were other parts of my princess's body that desperately needed attention. I worked my hands down before wrapping my arms around her. My fingers grazed against the sides of her breast before I took full control by holding her close and massaging those tits the way they deserved.

Emily let out a much sharper gasp as my fingers began to gently twist her nipples. She could be as insecure as she wanted to be about her tits, but it wasn't going to stop me from loving them.

"Did you see I got you a bra?" I whispered into her ear before kissing her neck.

"I thought I saw a bra in there," the blonde responded with her trembling voice.

"Do you want to know how I guessed your size?"

"How?"

Groping her breasts with my soft hands, I whispered into her ear, "I just fantasized about all the times I got to play with these and I had a good idea what your size was. The only problem was it got me so wet in that store, I couldn't help myself from buying you even more lingerie."

The goosebumps on her body became even more pronounced and the little hairs on the back of her neck stuck straight out. The blonde let out a strong moan from the realization of how much I appreciated her body.

After I completed her breast massage, I gently guided her hands against the wall so she could have a little more stability. She was going to need it for what I was about to do to her.

With my crotch pressed up against her ass, I reached around and rubbed between her legs. She let out a deep moan and pressed herself against me as my hand slid up and down, feeling the warm moisture inside her slit.

The beautiful blonde let out a desperate moan as soon as my finger pressed against her clitoris. It was almost as if she had been waiting for it ever since we got into the shower.

Gently, I rubbed her in a circular motion. As her breaths became heavy, I slowly increased the pressure I was applying. It wasn't long before I had her squirming around, pressing her ass up against my crotch like the naughty girl she wanted to be.

Of course, Emily was too polite to show her disappointment when I took a step away. She was the kind of woman that was so sweet, she appreciated what she had instead of what she wanted. But with a little grin on my face, I whispered into her ear, "Don't worry; I'm not done with you."

I took a step to her side and re-lathered my hands with soap. Now kneeling, I washed up and down her smooth legs, letting my fingers run ever so close to her crotch once again. I almost felt bad for the way I teased her by grazing the inside of her thighs with my nails.

Standing back up, I pressed my body against her side and began washing the part I saved for last. Not including her wonderful character traits, it was my favorite attribute of hers.

"I can't wait to see this hot ass in a thong," I whispered into her ear as I rubbed soap all over that peach of hers. My hand glided across her smooth cheeks in a circular motion, like I was washing a car. Her breaths became shallow, and she looked back at me with her precious eyes.

Suddenly, I allowed my finger to graze the very perimeter of her crack. It was quickly met by her nervous instincts, causing her to automatically move her legs closer together.

"Nuh uh," I whispered, shaking my head with an evil smile. I then kicked her leg, spreading her legs further apart as I breached her crack with my soapy finger and rubbed up and down with a firm pressure.

Immediately, she let out a deep moan. Until this point, I had been the only one that received anal pleasure. I had become hesitant to do it to her, despite wanting to introduce that experience to my innocent angel. However, I just couldn't let the opportunity pass while I had the pleasure of washing her.

As I continued to rub her, I noticed her big blue eyes looking back at me. "What are you doing to me?" she asked through her quivers.

"I'm just giving you a little rub-a-dub-dub," I playfully teased, pressing my finger even deeper so I could thoroughly massage her little pink rim. "How does it feel?"

She let out a deeper moan before shutting her eyes tightly and rocking her head back. "It feels... It feels... good!"

The innocent woman didn't want to admit it, but she loved the way I was violating her pink ass hole. I pressed my soapy finger deeper, rubbing up and down with even more persistence than before.

Emily could hardly talk, but the way her cute body squirmed around told me everything I needed to know. I even had to give her a little spanking to get her to stand still and take the anal pleasure I was hellbent on giving.

Like the good little girl she was, she kept her legs spread for me while she braced herself against the wall. Emily had always admitted that she was jealous of my toned body, but as I slid my fingers up and down her ass, I could see every muscle she had because of how hard she was straining against the wall.

"Oh my God, McKayla!" she finally let out in a panicked voice.

I nibbled on her little earlobe before whispering, "What's wrong, Baby?"

"Why... does... this feel... so good?!"

I could only giggle as I continued to rub her hot ass. But just when she thought she couldn't handle anymore, I put my other hand between her legs and rubbed her clit at the same time.

Her body started melting as she held on to the wall for balance. With her mouth stuck wide open, grunts began leaving her body as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

All of a sudden, Emily squirmed so hard, her cheeks ended up squeezing together. I had to give her a little smack on the ass before spreading her legs out with my foot once again. Shoving my finger even deeper, I whispered into her ear, "Don't you dare tighten up again, or I'll have to give you another spanking."

The blonde's eyes popped wide open for a second. However, she quickly went cross-eyed as another harsh moan escaped her quivering mouth. With drool coming off her lip, she mumbled, "I'm going... I'm going... I'm going to... I'm going to cum..."

"Yes, Baby," I whispered as I drove my fingers even faster against both her naughty spots. I then kissed her on the neck before encouraging her, "Yeah, cum for me while I rub your ass. It can be our little secret."

With the most powerful grunt I've ever heard, Emily's body erupted at the touch of my fingers. I continued to apply the pressure, but I slowed down my caressing and allowed her to come down from cloud-nine.

Eventually, I guided her hands off the wall as her body became one with mine. After what I put her through, she had no choice but to rely on me for balance.

I held her the rest of the time while I finished rinsing her off. Then, like the princess she was, I helped her out of the shower before drying her off with a warm towel.

Taking Emily by the hand, I led her to the bedroom and brought her the bags from earlier. "When you catch your breath, try on some of these clothes," I instructed. "I'll be waiting in the living room for my fashion show."

**************

Emily

What the heck just happened?! I thought to myself while still breathing heavily. McKayla wanted me to try on the clothes she bought me, but my brain was still fuzzy from the crazy experience she put me through in the shower.

It has been several minutes since she gave me the earth shattering climax, but it almost felt like I was still having an orgasm! The adrenaline was still rushing through my body, leaving my limbs tingling. I was so light-headed, I needed a moment to lie down before I could even muster the strength to give her the fashion show she wanted.

Before I went through all the clothes she so graciously bought me, I took a moment to relive the hot shower. What the heck even happened in there?! I wondered, piecing all the scenes together, one by one. Wildly enough, she made me cum so hard, I was left scatterbrained.

My face started to go red as the naughtiest image replayed in my mind. Did she really... do that to me? I asked myself.

I cringed, feeling almost embarrassed about the way she washed... my butt. Yes, I had done similar... anal things to her... but we're different! She was a naughty hottie who was probably used to having crazy sex, so that's why she needed me to do such erotic things to her. Me, on the other hand... I was just a sweet and innocent young woman who never imagined enjoying... butt stuff... so much...

The more I thought about it, the clearer the images became. The hot brunette had me braced against the wall, while she rubbed her soapy fingers up and down my butt crack. I never expressed any interest in... that type of stimulation... and I never thought it would feel... so nice... but as I replayed the scene in my head, I could almost feel her slippery fingers sliding against my tight little anus.

Why am I so turned on? I wondered as I felt myself getting wet all over again. My legs began squirming together as I felt myself desperately wanting her to do that to me again.

Focus Emily! I said to myself, shaking my head so I could snap out of it. I tried to concentrate on the little fashion show she so badly wanted, but I couldn't get my mind off how crazy I went in the shower when she... rubbed me like that.

I still wasn't sure why my mind was so frantic, but there was one thing that made me feel better. There was another image that remained with me from the shower... the image of McKayla nibbling on my ear and whispering how sexy she thought I was...

There were times the beautiful brunette did things that made me wonder if she was genuine. Though I would never depict her as a liar, I couldn't help but wonder if there was some acting involved on her part, thinking she could make the overall experience even more sexy if she just told me what I wanted to hear.