My Rival / My Rival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was true or not, I continued to replay that image in my head. She was standing by my side, rubbing me out and making me feel pleasure in ways I've never felt before. But that wasn't the reason there was a soft smile on my face. No, I was red because I could hear her voice again, telling me how sexy she thought I was. Most importantly, I really felt it for the first time.

Suddenly, I had the confidence I needed to try on the clothes she bought me. I even felt brave enough to try on the lingerie. Like McKayla always did, she somehow worked her magic on me, and I now felt worthy enough to step out of my shell and into some sexy clothes.

I started with some of the safer items; the sweater and the cute little skirt she got me. I stepped out to find McKayla sitting on the couch, wearing nothing but a towel. Her hair was still tied up, and she was absolutely glowing. I don't even think it was because of the remnants of the shower. There was just a glow to her that drew me to her like a moth to a light.

Like I predicted, her face lit up like a Christmas tree at the site of little ole me wearing the outfit she got me. Even though I had my doubts, whenever we looked into each other's eyes, I no longer had anything to worry about.

There she was, the beautiful brunette with an amazing body, covered in nothing but a towel. And yet, she was gawking over me in a sweater, like I was the one who deserved the spotlight.

"You look beautiful," she exclaimed, jumping out of her seat so she could get a better look. She even had me do a little twirl for her, so she could catch a peek at my backside.

I blushed and smiled back at her. As I looked down at the skirt, I explained, "It's a little too short for me, don't you think?"

Shaking her head, she completely dismissed my subconscious insecurities. "No. You have beautiful legs. Why wouldn't you show them off?"

I never thought my legs were anything special to look at, especially compared to hers. But if McKayla thought they were nice, I had no reason not to believe her.

Moving on, I then took off the sweater so I could show off one of the shirts she bought me. It wasn't tight at all. It fit me perfectly, and I felt cute as a button showing it off for her.

"I knew that shirt would look great on you," she said, almost bragging about my appearance. However, as red as she had me from all her compliments, things were about to kick up several notches.

"Are you wearing any of the underwear I got you underneath?"

As hopeful as McKayla looked, I still found myself a bit nervous when I answered, "Yes..."

"Oh, great!" she exclaimed, almost jumping for joy. Inching closer to me, she asked, "Which pair of panties are you wearing?"

"I uhh... I decided to try on one of the thongs... It fits..."

Playfully rolling her eyes, McKayla took a deep breath before stepping right in front of me. "That's great that it fits, but I want you to show me!"

"Ummm... I don't really wear thongs that often," I mumbled, realizing I didn't have the courage to show her. Maybe if we were in the dark, getting intimate, I could wear something like that for her, but not when I was just standing in the middle of a lit room, giving her a fashion show.

"Baby, we've talked about this before," she said, putting her hands on her hips. I could tell she was growing frustrated with me, but my heart almost melted when she called me Baby in the middle of a regular conversation!

"I know..." I quietly said, slowly raising my skirt for her. But much to my shock, showing her just a tiny peak at the front wasn't what she had in mind.

With a big grin on her face, she gently turned me around and pulled my skirt all the way up! Not that I would ever resist, but I was too surprised to even react.

There I was, slightly bent over with my little butt poking out. My entire face was bloodshot red from being seen in a thong by someone other than myself.

"You wore the red one!" the hot brunette cheered, clasping her hands together. "That's my favorite!"

Once again, her mouth spoke all the right words, but it was her beautiful eyes that I found comfort in. Seeing the way they sparkled at the site of my little bottom made me feel... desirable...

"Damn, Babe! You look so sexy!" she shouted, before giving me a playful smack on my butt. After I let out a little yelp, she quickly pulled her hands away and said, "Oh sorry... I guess I couldn't help myself..."

In that moment, I wasn't ready to just tell her how much I enjoyed it when she spanked me. Instead, I just giggled and asked, "You like it that much?"

"Of course I do," she answered in a soft tone. Showing me a genuine smile, she continued, "You have such a nice rump! I don't know what you've been eating to get an ass like that, but please don't change a thing!"

McKayla left me giggling even harder as I stood straight up and looked into her eyes again. "You know what? I don't wear thongs very often but this one is actually pretty comfortable."

"Well good! If you're comfortable enough to wear it, you should go for it!"

"I probably won't wear them all the time," I explained, being completely honest with the generous brunette. "Even though I love the underwear you got me, I'll still probably only wear thongs with specific outfits."

McKayla then shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me. "The point of getting you this underwear wasn't for you to wear it all the time. I just wanted you to know that you can wear sexy stuff if you want to. You tried to tell me you can't wear sexy underwear like I do, but I just proved you wrong because you look fucking hot right now!"

I almost lost my breath, realizing the true goal she had in mind when she bought me all these clothes. Once again, McKayla found a way to debunk one of my insecurities. Not only that, she almost made me feel silly for ever thinking I couldn't wear something like that... because I actually felt downright sexy!

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my happy daze as she abruptly asked, "Are you wearing the bra?"

My blood rushed again, but it was nowhere near as bad as before. With a little more confidence, I nodded my head and responded, "I'm wearing it... It's really nice... Thank you..."

Once again, there was excitement in her eyes, telling me more than words could, alone. The beautiful brunette then asked, "So, it fits you well?"

My eyes popped open as I remembered she didn't even know my size. "Yes, actually... It's pretty comfortable."

Now, with a naughtier grin, McKayla began moving her fingers in the air, pretending as if she were groping imaginary breasts in front of her. "It's a good thing I have so much experience with those bad girls."

Before I could even thank her again, she asked, "Do you want to try on any more of the clothes?"

"Oh... I figured you wanted me to try everything..."

"Nope," she replied, with a look of satisfaction on her face. "I mean, I did have a point to prove... but I also just wanted to make sure everything fits. Now that I know the stuff you've already tried on fits, I'm sure everything else does, too. I was most worried about the bra, though. Bras can be so hard to get right."

After hearing her words, I let out a little chuckle before staring down at my own feet. I just needed a moment to take everything in. More than ever, I realized that she always did things for me... but never expected anything in return. I loved that about her...

Feeling warmth in my heart, I looked up and stared into her brown eyes. "I think I'll try... one more outfit..."

Suddenly, we were both smiling at each other. However, I wasn't smiling for the same reason she was smiling at me. McKayla was just purely excited to see more of my body. I, on the other hand, was smiling because I had a plan for her... a naughty one too.

After going back into my bedroom, I closed the door behind me and walked over to the mirror. Once again, I was overcome with joy as I thought about how nice McKayla was to me, not just that night, but since we started... hanging out.

I then went through the clothes she got me and pulled out a few items. After laying out a cute slip and a white thong, I stood there for a second and encouraged myself. Yeah, I'm going to wear this for you... And then, I'm going to repay you for everything you've done for me...

Now filled with a sudden confidence and determination I had never felt before, I opened the door slightly before calling McKayla to my bedroom. Though she didn't know what was going on, she was happy to grant my request. Without much warning, I opened the door and shocked her with the sexy outfit she bought from me.

"Oh my God!" McKayla squealed, lighting up like I had never seen before. She couldn't even make it all the way into my room without being floored at the sight of me in a little slip and a tiny thong.

Once again, her face said it all. I was left with my finger on my lip, looking as innocent as I could in such a naughty outfit. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I... I... I... love it!" she said, stumbling over her own words.

After taking a second to giggle at her reaction, I decided to make my move. I gave her a little twirl, just to show off my body, since she appreciated it so much. Then I took her and sat her on my bed so I could climb up and straddle her. As I got on top, she immediately took advantage of the outfit I was wearing and rubbed her hands all over my body. They eventually found a nice resting spot on my bare cheeks since I was only wearing the tiniest thong I've ever worn.

Much to my luck, the towel she was wearing started to slide off, uncovering her beautiful breasts. Her hands were too occupied with my butt and her brain was too occupied with kissing me to even think about covering herself back up.

"You look so hot, Baby," she said, after letting out a little moan.

I pressed myself closer, almost squeezing her with my little thighs. Our bodies were connected as I began kissing her exposed shoulders, causing her to breathe heavier.

"Oh my fucking God, you're amazing!" she moaned, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Her words only gave me more confidence. Without realizing it, I was almost grinding myself against her, looking as if I were performing a lap dance. God knows that was something I would only try with her.

Eventually, my sexy brunette ended up on her back with me still on top. I moved to the side of her so I could push the towel out of the way. I don't know what it was about her, but whenever we would start kissing, I couldn't keep myself from touching her... and seeing how wet she was for me.

Even if I needed more confirmation than the look in her eyes, her pussy definitely told me how sexy she found me. McKayla was probably wetter in bed than she ever was in the shower. Much to my liking, she was practically dripping down her own legs.

As soon as my fingers graced her warm insides, I could hear her juices sloshing around. I never imagined something so erotic could get me so aroused, but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, given all the naughty kinks I had learned to love with her.

McKayla's sexy body squirmed so hard it eventually freed itself from the remaining covers of the towel, leaving her now completely naked for me. Every time my fingers rubbed against her juicy clit, she let out another penetrating gasp. I began rubbing her so fast, all she could do was beg for mercy as I sucked on her rock hard nipples.

Her body was just as honest as her eyes were. And by the way it was reacting, I knew we were approaching the beginning of the end. With her body straining as hard as it could, and her moans turning into quivering breaths, I knew she was about to have one of her most explosive orgasms yet.

Biting down on her nipple, I gave it a gentle tug with my teeth while I continued to stroke her gushing pussy. After one final deep breath, her stomach flexed as she desperately let out, "I'm going to cum!!!"

When we were in the moment, I was never too insecure to go back and forth with the dirty talk. This time however, my mouth was too consumed with her tit, and there was nothing in the world that would stop me from sucking on that nipple while I forced her to cum for me.

Not only was I surprised by how loud the sexy brunette moaned, I was also pleasantly shocked from how hard she squirted once the orgasm erupted through her body. Sometimes when I made her cum hard enough, she would squirt out a little, but never a waterfall like she did this time.

For some reason, seeing how much McKayla dripped all over herself made me want to lick her clean. I then realized that I had actually never eaten her out, and it made me want to do it all the more, especially considering all the times she had done it to me.

I got up to my knees for just a second so I could finally move that pesky towel from the bed. Now, with her hot body just waiting for me, I turned myself and leaned towards her crotch. Ideally, I wanted to nuzzle myself between her legs like she had always done to me, but I was just in such a rush to reach her, I was willing to start licking her from an upside down position.

Just as I caught a taste of her sweet pussy for the very first time, she pushed one of my legs over her head, putting me directly above her. I was so focused on eating her out, it took me a while until I realized we were in a sixty-nine position.

Although it was my first time performing oral on another woman, I thought I was doing a pretty good job based on her urgent moans. Her hands were gripping my ass, squeezing my cheeks so hard she was spreading them apart. It only encouraged me to keep licking her juicy clit with my nice warm tongue.

Suddenly, there was an extremely strong sensation, leaving my entire body locked in place. I found myself trembling on my elbows and knees, completely overtaken by a warm stimulation.

Unable to do anything but moan uncontrollably, I shut my eyes tightly and began drooling as my mind frantically tried to discover where the strong and intense pleasure was coming from. I was barely able to think straight, but the only thing I could relate it to was... what she did to me in the shower...

"Oh, God!" I moaned desperately as my body flinched over and over. "What is that?!"

The more I enjoyed the experience, the more I was able to draw comparisons to her washing my tender butt. I realized the sensation was just as good... maybe even better. The added warmth I experienced left me paralyzed even more than I was the last time.

My eyes shot wide open as I realized the sensation was something warm, constantly stroking against my anus. As hard as it was for me to move, I turned my head around and asked with my trembling voice, "Are you... licking my ass?!"

"Mmmhmm!" McKayla moaned, before spreading my cheeks even wider and digging in to my little pink hole. Only then did I realize she had moved my little thong to the side so she could have access to my crack!

I wanted to be insecure about having my butt hole tasted, but my brain was just as paralyzed as my body. Now facing forward again, my eyes shut tightly as I moaned like a wild animal.

"You liked it so much when I washed your little ass hole in the shower," McKayla teased with such a sexy voice my insecurities were immediately wiped away. "I always wanted to do this to you, anyway. After seeing how much you enjoyed me washing you, I couldn't hold myself back any longer."

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned like a madwoman. It wasn't like me to use such vulgar language. It wasn't even like me to want to experiment with anal. But just hearing that McKayla had been wanting to lick my ass for some time and could no longer resist got me so fucking hot!

As if that weren't enough, when I thought I couldn't handle any more... she gave me so much... much... more. The hot brunette stuck a finger in my pussy from behind and gently rubbed my roof. I don't know how she did it, but I guess from that angle she had really easy access to my G-spot, because it felt... so... fucking... amazing!

With her tongue in my ass, I was already teetering the line of an orgasm. I was stuck, enjoying that hot moment when I knew an orgasm was about to take over my body. However, now that she was making direct contact with my G-spot at the same time, the combination of the two brought me to a mountain top I had never even dreamed of ascending to.

Just like in the shower, but so much worse, I was unable to even bellow out a warning before letting the most embarrassingly loud moan escape my body. With drool falling from my mouth onto McKayla's already soaked crotch, I let out the weirdest moan of my life as the orgasm ripped me apart from the inside out.

It was like I was staring at a railroad crossing light, warning me of a huge danger that was approaching. Unfortunately for me, no warning could prepare me for the trainload of pleasure that was continuously slamming into me. I was left to the mercy of her finger and her unforgiving tongue.

McKayla must have really enjoyed herself, because the more I made those embarrassing moans, the faster she stroked my G-spot. It made me feel like I was cumming over and over and over and over and over...

Eventually, my brain started to work a little, and I realized her tongue was no longer stroking my ass hole. However, I could feel a different warm sensation going on down there.

As I turned around to check if she was now licking my clit, I suddenly noticed the most embarrassing thing... like ever... Not only had I squirted from the hard orgasm, I squirted all over McKayla... I didn't even know I could do that, but I could see her beautiful face being drenched with my juices.

"I'm sorry..." I barely muttered, before she interrupted me by shoving her tongue back into my ass. Before I knew it, I squirted another sudden stream all over her body.

McKayla then looked at me, grinning from ear to ear. "You're so yummy," she whispered before licking from my ass all the way down to my pussy and back up. She finally removed her finger and was now cleaning me out from top to bottom.

Eventually, my weak body collapsed on top of her. With not even an ounce of strength left in me, I was glued to her, desperately trying to regain my breath.

I don't remember much that happened after that. My brain was scrambled and the orgasm was so strong, it only took a minute before I was completely knocked out, asleep. The last image in my head was of us cuddling... and I never felt happier.