My Rival / My Rival Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't lie to me, Babe. I know when there's something on your mind."

Avoiding the contact, she nervously mumbled, "I guess there's one more thing I've been fantasizing about..."

After all the things I've done to her, I didn't understand why she would be so nervous to tell me what was on her mind. I imagined it must have been something really dirty for her to be so hesitant. Even though I didn't know what I was, it excited me to know my little angel still wanted more.

Eager to find out, I slid my hand down to her moist crotch and gave her a little rub. As she started quietly moaning for me, I whispered into her ear, "Come on, Baby. I want to make all your fantasies come true."

I had the hot blondie yearning so hard for me, there was no way she could keep her naughty little secret from me. Breathing heavily, she looked up and shocked me by saying, "Last night... while we were having sex... you said something to me..."

My heart almost stopped when she brought up my embarrassing outpour. Not knowing what to say, I just nodded my head nervously as I continued pleasuring her with my fingers.

With struggle in her eyes and rosy red cheeks, she finally admitted, "I really liked it when you said that thing to me... It really turned me on... Can you please say it again?"

My heart went from being at a standstill to almost jumping out of my chest. Now, full of confidence, I leaned in and whispered into my beautiful woman's ear, "I love you."

Emily let out a gasping moan as goosebumps covered her shivering body. Then she latched onto my lips, kissing me like she would never see me again.

It felt so good to say it, but more importantly, I could feel how much those words truly meant to her. With no inhibitions to stop me, I kept repeating those magical words into her ear during our intense make-out session. "I love you."

Every time I said it, Emily moaned and kissed me even harder. Her reaction was so hot, I couldn't stop myself from saying it over and over.

She was going so crazy I couldn't tell if she was constantly cumming or just excited to hear those words. Eventually, instead of reacting with a moan, she suddenly responded, "I love you too..."

It left me with a gasp of my own, before grabbing and kissing her with all my heart. After that, we continued making out for the rest of the night, only stopping to exchange I love yous before reconnecting with each other's lips.

I didn't know if she really meant it, or if she just liked hearing it. All I knew was what was in my own heart, and I knew for sure... I meant it...