My Road to Sexual Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls encourage me to do more, much more.
7.1k words
4.4
18.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
790 Followers

As we traveled home from our honeymoon cruise I had time to review in my mind the varied situations I had experience. It wasn’t all that long ago, barely two years, that I first met Susan. I was a normal guy who tried to bed as many girls as I could. Susan was sexy, smart, and a fabulous package deal with her gorgeous girlfriend, Jill. I had double the pussy. Not bad!

Since then I have been led, step by step, into more adventures. First, tasting my cum fresh from Susan’s freshly fucked pussy. I mean, that was a bold move for a guy who had never before been so inclined. Then, really pushing things, sampling creampie from other guys as the girls shared their charms! Once persuaded, however, I found I liked dipping my tongue into their gaping pussies, giving my girls even more climaxes.

And our honeymoon was unconventional, to say the least. How many newly-wed couples bring along a girlfriend, I ask you. Two beautiful girls, two tight pussies. Two girls who love my cock and my tongue, and are also most adept at loving each other.

By then I wasn’t terribly surprised that a guy was invited to our honeymoon bed. The girls like sex, that’s for sure, and like to try out different guys. As for me, I’ve become accustomed to watching big cocks pump away in their pussies.

Don’t get me wrong, girls turn me on, guys don’t. And yet I liked sucking off that guy and loved the feeling of his big cock in my ass. Susan and Jill think it’s all great so I just accept how things are.

Back home we settled into a fairly domestic routine. Of course some adjustments were needed as I moved into Susan’s condo. I junked most of my stuff so there were mostly just some clothes to move. I correctly assumed that the three of us would share the master bedroom. We purchased a king bed to replace the smaller queen.

Given our living arrangement we kept a low profile around our neighbors but it didn’t take too long for gossip to start. Newlyweds plus one. The guys seemed to wear a bit of smile when we visited. And the women looked the girls up and down and gave me appraising looks. Par for the course. I didn’t mind and the girls didn’t either.

Susan turns 25 next week and gains access to a large portion of her trust. She showed me the paperwork and it blew me away. She, now we, are very wealthy. If I had any reason before to keep her satisfied, I sure did now.

“Honey, you remember on the cruise, when Steve was fucking you?” Susan asked one day as the three of us sat around.

“Of course, how could I forget?”

She laughed. “I suppose not. Well, anyway, he said you had the perfect ass for fucking. You remember that?”

“Yeah. And?”

“Well, it got me to thinking. You know Jill and I like bringing other guys to our bed. Many other guys. That hasn’t been a problem. But it’s not as easy now to find the right guy, someone who doesn’t get all uptight. You know, someone who would be interested in not only fucking Jill and me, but also playing with you.”

“Oh, I see. Someone who might suck my cock or fuck me?”

“Precisely. I just loved watching that guy on the cruise fuck you. It was such a turn on seeing you take his big cock. You have such a sexy ass. Of course Jill and I would also want him to eat lots of pussy and fuck us really good.”

“You know I only did that because it’s what you wanted, something special for our honeymoon.”

“You know I really didn’t pressure you all that much. Maybe you just needed a little push to do what you secretly want to do. And we all had fun, you included. By now you know we need other cocks to help keep us girls satisfied. And if we find the right guy, then when Jill and I do our loving you can have fun too.”

What Susan wants, Susan gets. She and Jill embarked on an odyssey to find that perfect guy.

Over the next few months several auditioned in our bed with mixed results. Poor stamina, small cock, didn’t like me being around, not good at eating pussy. One guy looked good until he refused to eat creampie. And none of them stayed around long enough to do things with me.

“Well, my cock album added more pages. That’s about all I can say about this last bunch of guys. God, the male population is sure going to pot.”

“You girls don’t know how special I am,” I bragged. “Here you go out shopping for the perfect guy but none can perform like me.”

“I know it, Bobby, that’s why I married you. No way I was going to let you get away. I suppose now I should appreciate all your talents even more.”

“I’m glad both your pussies are still so tight. I mean, lots of cocks, some of them as big as me. And a bunch before we met.”

“Yeah, I like it snug, too,” my wife responded. “Jill and I do vagina exercises to help, plus all the regular exercising we do. We plan to do lots of fucking for a long time. You need to stay in shape so you can keep up.”

“You know, Susan, I can think of one guy that can help out,” Jill volunteered.

“Oh, and who’s that?”

“Steve, the guy from the cruise.”

“You know, you’re right. He fucked us great, ate pussy and creampie like a champ, and liked doing you, Bobby. What do you think?”

“Certainly better than the parade of guys that passed through here the last few months. I suppose if I have to make my ass available, he’s as good as any. But he could be anywhere.”

“Oh, what was his name? Do you remember, Jill?”

“Marshall, Madison, kind of presidential. I really don’t remember,” she scratched her head.

“Maybe it will come to us. You are right, Jill, he would be perfect. Absolutely perfect!”

****

“I got it. Steve Monroe. It just popped into my head,” Jill exclaimed. “From Connecticut.”

“Let’s do a people search and see if we can find him,” Susan said, sitting down at her computer.

“Oh, there’s a bunch here. How old do you think he is? Our age?”

“Maybe a bit older, but not much. Not thirty.”

“Here’s one. Correct age range. Lives in Sheldon, wherever that is.”

“Yeah, might be. You know, even if he’s the one, we really don’t know anything about him. It’s one thing to have a fling on a cruise but something else back home. We need to do some investigating.”

Susan filled me in on their discovery and their intent to get more information. Eventually the picture started to fill in. Steve was 27 and a financial advisor for a major investment company. A picture confirmed we had the right guy. Graduate from U of M, MBA. Obviously smart. Uh, oh, he’s married!

“How can that be? What married guy goes on a cruise all by himself? Obviously we have to do more checking,” I responded to this surprise.

“Yeah, but being married might not be all bad. He has a reason to be discrete,” Jill observed.

We decided that I would call, posing as a client, and then introduce myself. He returned my call a few minutes later. I put Susan on the phone to take over the conversation. He was surprised to hear from us and expressed interest in a possible get-together. He would call back later when he could talk confidentially.

She found out he is indeed married, no kids. His job takes him throughout the east coast, travelling almost every week. The mystery of the cruise? Easy. He was hosting several of his high net worth clients on a company paid trip while his wife was visiting her parents.

Susan explained that we decided to look for a guy who could be a regular in our bed.

“You mean fuck you and your beautiful girlfriend, Jill? And what about your husband?”

“He’s fully on board. You can have all three of us. You interested?”

“God, yes. I’m sure we could work out some type of schedule. Perhaps even once a week. Is that what you were thinking?”

“Or even more, if possible. If need be, maybe we could meet you if you can’t come here.”

The plans were set. He adjusted his travel and would pass through Greenville next Wednesday.

The doorbell rang and Susan rushed to meet our visitor, Jill right behind her. “Oh, it’s so good to see you,” my wife gushed.

Some typical conversation led to drinks on the patio. “Nice place. Have you lived here long?”

“Three years. Now that we are married, Bobby and I are planning to look for a new place, a single family house.”

“Oh, around here?”

“Fairly close. We would like something bigger and more private. You can understand.”

“Of course. Our company has a division which helps relocate people. Housing searches, other moving assistance. You might find them helpful. What price range?”

“Not really sure,” I responded. “Likely in the several million-dollar range.”

He was surprised. “Well, I’ll pass along your information and someone will contact you. I’ll see that there’s no charge.”

“Very nice of you. How long can you be here?”

“I’m afraid for this trip not long at all. I have a flight out at 11 tonight.”

“Oh, just a few hours. Well, you know why we contacted you?” Susan asked.

“I understand you wanted to have a guy join you for fun, like what we did on the cruise. And have had trouble finding someone just right.”

“Yes. It was always something. Then we realized that, very accidentally, we already had met the perfect guy on our cruise. Funny how that worked out.”

“Well, I must say our two get-togethers made that cruise unforgettable for me. Two absolutely gorgeous girls that I got to fuck. And you, Bobby,” he continued, turning to me, “I got to break you in. That was fun. I’d never before met such sexy, fun people.”

“We all want your cock this evening. But I’m not sure how that will work,” Jill joined the conversation.

“Well, how about if your husband and I eat your pussies, then switch and eat some more? And then we fuck, and switch again? And finish up by eating creampie?”

“Yes, that sounds like a great plan. I hope your cock can then recover pretty quickly so you can then do my husband?”

“I would think an hour or two. Maybe less with some help.”

“Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Susan, do you think I can have his cock first,” Jill gushed.

“Sure, honey, but first have him eat you.”

Susan and Jill lay down, legs spread, inviting us to begin. I nudged my tongue between my wife’s lips, surprised that she was already well lubricated with desire. I knew just how to turn her on, using my fingers, tongue, and mouth. I heard Steve next to me licking Jill’s sexy pussy. We continued for several minutes before my wife told us to switch.

I pushed my tongue into Jill’s swollen lips as Steve made oral love to my wife’s pussy. Some minutes later Jill was bucking and humping against my mouth as she exploded in orgasm. I sat up on the bed to watch as Steve nibbled away at my sexy wife’s pussy.

“Oh, damn, Steve, that feels really good. Oh, baby, Oh .....” She pulled his head to her crotch as she climaxed. She squeezed my hand and smiled. “Thank you, honey, for sharing me.”

Both girls had satisfied smiles. I looked at Steve and laughed. “Steve, your face is covered with pussy juice.”

“So is yours. I guess we did ok.”

“Hey, what about us? We need some cock. Now,” Susan interrupted our self-congratulations.

My wife rolled over so I could fuck her doggy style, my favorite. She spread her legs slightly and lifted her bubble butt, exposing her glistening pussy lips. I pushed in my cock and put my hand under her so I could massage her clit with my thumb. I held two fingers below her pussy hole, which allowed me pull out completely and then guide my cock back into her pussy on each full thrust. I looked over as Steve was plunging his big cock into Jill. She was already whimpering with each stroke.

“You ready to switch, Jill?” my wife asked.

“Another minute. Steve’s doing a such great job.”

“You don’t want to be selfish, honey. I want some of his cock too,” she laughingly admonished her girlfriend.

Then we switched. Jill got on top and rode me reverse cowgirl. I like the great view of my cock sliding in and out of her lush pussy. I reached over and held my wife’s hand as Steve pounded into her pussy. She was humping back, meeting every thrust of his big cock.

I returned my attention to Jill, who had established a very slow rhythm. We had done this many times to prolong our coupling. I knew when she picked up the pace she would be close. I looked over at my wife as Steve bottomed out in her pussy, squirting his cum deep inside. She had not come yet but fortunately he resumed thrusting. His cock was coated with foamy pussy juice and stayed hard just long enough to bring her to orgasm. He stayed inside for a minute, and then pulled out his big cock. My wife’s pussy hole gaped open, her lips coated with foam.

Jill had picked up the pace slightly with me and I refocused. My wife and Steve propped themselves up to watch.

“Go to it, girl,” Susan encouraged as Jill doubled her humping and suddenly dropped down, fully enveloping my cock in her steamy pussy. She ground her hips against me, milking my cock with her vagina muscles. That did it, I spewed several big bursts of cum into her pussy, some of which leaked out around my cock. Moments later she also climaxed. Damn, that was good! We stayed coupled, catching our breath.

“Very good, guys. That was fun watching,” Steve complemented our performance.

“And how was Steve?” I asked my wife.

“Simply superb. Both of you are very skillful, not to mention two really nice cocks. About the same size, wouldn’t you say?” she asked Jill.

“I would say virtually identical. We should measure when they have more energy,” she added with a giggle. “And take side-by-side photos.”

“Oh, that’s a good idea.”

We piled out of bed. “You know, it would be nice to go outside just like we are but someone would call the cops,” Susan said with a laugh. “That’s why we want a new place. Something with a pool and lots of privacy so we can fuck outside. That would be fun, don’t you think?” she looked at me.

“Skinny dipping, fucking in the pool, nude BBQ, sure, why not,” I responded.

Without getting dressed we moved to the kitchen to fix drinks.

“Opps, I’m leaking,” my wife giggled, as she wiggled on her chair. “You really filled me up, Steve. I think you squirt even more than my husband. Did you know, we did an on-line search to find you? And were very surprised to find out you are married. Tell me about your wife. Are you happily married?”

“I hope that doesn’t change anything. Yes, we got married in college so it’s been, let’s see, almost five years now.”

“And does she know that you play around?” Jill asked.

“My wife is not a highly sexual person. She’s actually very good in bed and I like to fuck her. But only on occasion does she let me eat her pussy. And we don’t have sex nearly as much as I would prefer. Early on it became a matter of some contention.

“One trip I fucked a girl and afterwards felt really guilty, but the next trip I again strayed. Previously I had returned from trips all horny and would pressure my wife for sex. I still want it but now I’m better able to wait until my wife is in the mood. I’m pretty sure she thinks I have sex on my trips but the subject doesn’t come up. When we do have sex it’s very good.

“But nothing could have prepared me for your cruise. Two beautiful girls to fuck, not to mention what Bobby and I did. My wife doesn’t know this, but back in my senior year in high school a good buddy of mine and I had sex. We sucked and fucked each other a number of times. Then I went off to college and he went elsewhere. I hadn’t done anything with a guy until the cruise. It brought back lots of memories and was a real turn-on for me.”

Susan reached out and took Steve’s cock. “Bobby, I want you to suck his cock. Will you do that for me? Please.”

His cock was now half-hard and still rather red from fucking my wife. That meant my wife’s pussy juices and his cum were still on it. Sure, why not?

I knelt and took his cock in my hand. Leaning over, I licked the head, tasting pussy. I stroked his cock and licked the growing length as it hardened. I took the head into my mouth and then leaned forward, taking more of the shaft. Steve made small thrusts, using my mouth like a pussy. I gagged when I tried to take it deeper.

“Take it as deep as you can. Try to hold back on the gag reflex,” he advised.

His cock nudged my throat. I pushed and felt the head go deeper and immediately gagged.

“You almost had it, Bobby. Try again.”

This time it went even deeper but I gagged again, bringing tears to my eyes. “That’s it. I can’t do any more.”

“You did great,” Steve exclaimed. “Your first time sucking cock and you did a little deep throat. With practice I think you can take it all. Good job, don’t you think, girls?”

They both clapped and complemented me. Susan kissed me on the lips. “Next time Steve visits we can both practice. You did better than I can do.”

I stood up, easing the pressure on my knees.

“Honey, take him back to our bed and let him fuck you. Jill, get the camera.”

Getting into the spirit of the moment, I led him by his cock to the bedroom. Susan brought the lotion. He dabbled some on my anus and worked one and then two fingers into me. My wife rubbed lotion on his cock and squirted a glob onto the head. Then she guided it to my hole.

It took several pushes before his head entered. Several easier pushes and he was balls-deep in me. Then he pulled completely out, showing Susan and Jill my already opened anus.

“I’m amazed how easily you can take me, Bobby. That guy back in high school, we had to try a bunch of times before I could get it in. His cock was smaller, though, and was able to do me without much trouble. I don’t think I could handle yours.”

He pushed his cock back in and then pulled out again. This time he stuck two fingers into my ass and wiggled in and out. Then he pushed his cock back in, stroking in and out, and reached between my legs to fondle my cock.

He again pulled out, leaving my anus wide open. And then he shoved deep. Each time he pulled out and then punched into my gaping anus. As he increased his tempo he held my hips, now slamming his cock into me. I felt warm cum squirt deep into me and then several more times on my ass. I lay there, exhausted, as he rolled off me. Susan and Jill were mesmerized by the erotic demonstration.

“Wow, Steve, that was something else. So much cum, especially for your second time. You really know how to fuck a guy. My poor husband’s ass is all stretched out.”

“It’s not permanent. Tomorrow it will be fine. How was it, Bobby?”

“I liked it, especially when you go really deep. And I felt a funny tingling each time you pushed in.”

“Oh, that’s probably your prostate. It’s right next to your anus. My cock was rubbing up against it. It felt good, didn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

Steve had to leave to resume his business trip. We snuggled together and talked about the evening.

“He’s really good at fucking,” Jill said.

“Yeah, and eating pussy. Actually, he’s good at everything. And he not only has the talent but a great cock.”

“Bobby, you’re rather quiet. Did you have a good time?”

“Oh, yeah, I enjoyed the swapping back and forth. And I’m glad he did a good job of satisfying you both.”

“And ....?”

“Well, when I sucked his cock, I really wanted to take him all the way, to deep throat him. It became a challenge. Who would have thought, a couple of years ago, that I would be sucking cock? And, in this case, a cock coated with pussy juice and his cum. I mean, that’s pretty wild.”

“Maybe a little. Look at it this way, you are fucking two women, one of whom is your wife. That’s rather unusual, don’t you think? And you eat pussy. Now that’s not so strange. But you eat our creampie and that’s more out of the ordinary. And you like to watch Jill and me make love. I admit, that’s probably a fantasy of many guys, but ...

“And then you share your wife and my best friend with other guys. Now that’s stretching it just a bit, don’t you think? And yet all three of us are perfectly happy and content.

NerdySex
NerdySex
790 Followers
12