My Road to Sexual Discovery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now throw in a little cock sucking and ass fucking. Yeah, sure, that verges on gay but it’s all part of human sexuality. Many times over the course of history that was not only condoned but encouraged. No one gets hurt and all three of us have a good time.

“I guess you have a point. You know, it’s kind of funny. I like the challenge of sucking cock, of trying to take it all the way. And I sure like how his cock feels in my ass, especially since this time it didn’t hurt. Makes me really horny as I’m being fucked. But on the other hand, I am not turned on by Steve or any of the other guys. There’s no sexual attraction.”

“I know. That’s why I don’t mind bringing other guys into our bed. Now if you ran off with Steve to be his lover, I would have a problem with that,” she said with a laugh to lighten the moment. “But you like our pussies way too much to do that.”

Someone from his company’s relocation service contacted Susan a couple of days later. After the exchange of information, they promised to provide some suggestions. It seems Steve figured that we had some significant wealth and probably hoped to parley the relocation assistance into other financial business.

Two months later we closed on a really great house. Never in my life could I have imagined such a place. Six bedroom, plenty of baths, pool, etc, and two acres of seclusion.

“Oh, this is terrific, don’t you think?” Susan gushed as we took possession. Let’s go back to our condo and get our suits. I want to try the pool.”

“You don’t need suits, honey. No one can see us here. Time to skinny dip,” I responded.

Moments later the three of us were splashing and having fun.

“Would you think bad of me if I asked you to stick your cock into me,” Jill asked, looking at me and my wife for approval. She nodded ok.

Standing in waist deep water she bent over slightly and I positioned my cock at her pussy. Without foreplay she wasn’t ready but the pool water helped lubricate my entrance. She straightened up and I placed my hands on her perky breasts and thrust into her. Susan sat on the edge of the pool, watching us make love.

Jill is so beautiful and so sexy. We moved together like one and fucked slow and deep, not climaxing for many minutes.

“That was so beautiful, guys. I loved watching you doing a dance of love. Very nice. Now come over here, my dear husband, and eat my pussy. I need your tongue.”

She sat on the pool edge with me in the water and bent her knees to give me access. I had the perfect angle to play with her pussy, pushing first one and then two fingers into her. Then using two fingers I finger-fucked her while I licked her clitoris with my tongue. Her ‘little man’ popped up and I sucked it into my mouth. I increased my finger thrusting and brought her to a very nice orgasm.

“Well, I think we have consecrated our new house,” my wife said as she caressed my hair, my mouth still on her pussy.

“Not yet. You and I have to fuck to make it official,” I disagreed as I moved from between her legs. “How about we get something to eat and then I get to fuck my dear wife while Jill watches?”

Later that afternoon we made it official.

******

“I called Steve today to invite him to our new place,” Susan reported. “He’s going to try to arrange his schedule so he can spend at least a day here.”

A few days later he showed up. “The girls are out at the pool. Leave your bag here and come on out.”

Susan and Jill were in the pool and quickly rushed up to meet him. Both were nude.

“Bobby, how do survive with these two nymphs around?” he laughed as they hugged him.

“What can I say? I’m perpetually worn out. I’m glad you came to help out.”

“Sure, buddy. Anything to help a friend!”

The girls put on cover-ups and we went inside.

“So this is the place our service helped you find? Very nice. Very nice indeed. Did you get a decent deal?”

“It was more than we figured, but the extra acreage was the difference. We paid $4.2 million,” I explained.

“Well, that’s a bunch for South Carolina but it sure looks like it’s worth it. It would cost at least twice that back in Connecticut. It’s terrific. Susan, you said you wanted privacy so you could have sex outside. Have you?”

“Of course,” my wife replied. The very first day Bobby fucked Jill in the pool and then he and I fucked on a lounge chair. And Jill and I like to lay by the pool and make love to each other. It’s so nice not to worry about someone seeing something they shouldn’t.”

We took our drinks outside and visited. It had been three months since his last time.

“Nothing new on my home front. I suppose you guys have been busy getting this place organized?”

“Jill and I have been out shopping almost every day,” my wife replied. “This place is so much bigger than our condo so we needed more stuff. And some of what we already had wasn’t good enough so we donated quite a bit.”

“Well, you made some excellent selections. What’s the bedroom like?” he asked, looking at Jill and Susan.

“King size bed of course. Why?” Jill innocently asked.

“Well, I was feeling kind of tired. From the trip.”

“Yes, I’m sure that must have been tiring. Maybe you are too tired?” my wife wondered.

“Maybe, maybe not. Only one way to find out. Ok, Bobby?”

“Sure. The girls have been anxious for you to get here.”

Susan and Jill pulled off their cover-ups and led Steve into the bedroom. They lay down on the bed, spreading their legs and putting their pussies on display.

“Hurry up, Steve. You have two hot girls panting for you,” Susan pleaded.

“Which one, Steve?” I asked.

“God, how could I choose? I’ll just get in trouble.”

“Don’t ask me to save you. You can’t win at this,” I laughed.

“OK, girls, who’s the oldest? I’m going to fuck based on seniority.”

Susan beamed. “That’s me. I’m two months older than Jill. Come, Steve, eat my pussy.”

Jill wasn’t disappointed for long as I snuggled between her legs and munched away as Steve ate my wife.

“Bobby, switch with me,” he suddenly announced. “I want to taste Jill too.” And so we did.

“Steve, I need your big cock. Come over here and fuck me,” my wife ordered. I watched as he positioned the head between her lips and pushed, half the length disappearing. Several more strokes and he was fully inside my wife.

“Oh, baby, that feels so good. Do you like my tight pussy?”

“God, yes, the best. I love being inside you. So warm, so snug.”

Jill and I watched as he slowly moved in and out, his cock glistening with pussy juice. My cock was leaking pre-cum and Jill rubbed it around the head. “Looks like you’re plenty ready, Bobby. Now do me.”

She laid down next to Susan, butt in the air. I rubbed my cock head between her legs, gathering lubrication. Moments later my cock was smoothly sliding into her tight pussy. I looked over at Steve. Two guys with big cocks, two tight pussies. We synchronized our movements.

My wife turned her head towards Jill and they kissed as we thrust away. I had fucked Jill plenty of times and was pretty sure I could time my climax with hers. I hoped Susan and Steve could also do so.

“Steve, I’m close. Really close. Go faster,” my wife implored. He increased his pace, long rapid strokes.

“Oh, baby, do me. Fuck me hard. Oh .... Oh, so good. Oh...,” my wife babbled as she shuddered in orgasm, with Steve was just seconds behind. They both were panting with exertion, his cock still inside.

“You are so good, Steve. I love what you do to me. What a great cock you have!”

Meanwhile Jill and I were steadily fucking. Now that we had an audience, I wanted to draw out our performance. Steve was good. I was better, at least I told myself.

“I want on top.”

My cock still inside her, we turned over. Jill lifted off me and repositioned, facing away so Susan and Scott could watch my cock slide into her. My hard cock became coated with foamy liquid as she rocked back and forth. She was using every inch of my cock.

“Bobby, are you getting close? I am.” she asked a few minutes later.

“Yeah, but don’t hurry, you feel so good.”

“It’s time. Here it comes.”

I knew what she meant. She mashed her butt against my crotch, fully imbedding me in her tight pussy. And then she milked my cock using her vagina muscles to squeeze my cock in waves. The feeling was exquisite and never failed to set me off.

We came together and stayed coupled until we could catch our breaths. Her pussy made a sucking sound as she lifted off, my cock sliding out of her swollen pussy. We had put on a good display.

“Very good, guys. Now eat our creampie,” Susan announced. “Bobby, you do me since my pussy is full of Steve’s cum.”

Her pussy was engorged from Steve’s vigorous fucking. I suppose one of the things I like best about creampie eating is licking a wide open pussy. I can get my tongue inside, using it like a cock. Steve and l cleaned up both pussies and the girls had very satisfying orgasms.

I spooned up against my wife as Steve snuggled against Jill, and we took a well-deserved nap.

That afternoon we showed Steve around the neighborhood and area. After dinner at a quaint restaurant we headed back to our new house. I fixed some margaritas and set them by the pool. We stripped and jumped in. The evening was perfect. The pool lights made our movements very erotic and soon Steve and I were sporting big boners.

“I’m ready for some loving. How about you, Jill?” Susan suggested, eyeing our cocks.

“Sure.”

They stretched out on pool pads, laying on their tummies and wiggling their bubble butts. Steve and I were still in the pool. I winked at him.

“Steve, you ready for another drink?”

“Yeah, sure. Can I help you fix it? Got any snacks?”

“You bastards. Come over here and fuck us,” Susan yelled.

“Better wait on the drinks, buddy,” I answered. “I see two lush babes over there that are craving for cock.”

“You think?”

“Yeah, probably so. Let’s go talk them up and see if we can get some action going.”

“Action, my ass. Bobby, get over here and fuck me. And don’t give me any of that bullshit. And you’re no better, either, Steve. God, you guys.”

I figured we better not press it. Rubbing my cock along her ass cheeks, I found her pussy hole and pushed in the head. Teasing her, I backed out, then put the head back in.

“Well, you going to fuck me or do I have to ask Steve?”

“I guess I better since he’s occupied elsewhere.”

She looked over as Steve stuffed his full length into Jill’s pussy.

Before Susan could say anything else I thrust hard into her, bottoming out on the second thrust. I massaged her clitoris with my fingers as I moved in and out. I made long strokes, exiting her pussy and then thrusting deep. Starting slowly, I gradually increased the temp as I gauged my wife’s readiness. Soon she was pushing back on each thrust, forcing me deeper.

“I’m coming, honey,” I declared.

“Me too. Soooo good. You know just how to do it.”

I rolled over and pulled her to me. Reaching down, I felt her sloppy pussy with my fingers. We cuddled for a few more minutes before getting up. Jill and Steve went inside, having just finished.

Jill was wiping between her legs with a paper towel. “Steve really spurts lots of cum. I don’t want to drip on our floor.”

“It’s too bad your cocks get so shriveled up. Just when we girls are getting going, you get tired,” my wife joked, eyeing our limp cocks. “How are you going to fuck my husband with that limp noodle?”

“I don’t think I can get it up again. This afternoon and tonight was about all I can manage,” he apologized.

“Well, damn. Maybe in the morning. What time do you have to leave?”

“By noon at the latest.”

“Oh, that gives you plenty of time. Come on, Jill, we don’t need them,” as my wife led her to our bed. They kissed and fondled each other as Steve and I sat nearby to watch their loving.

Susan woke up first and started eggs and bacon. We used the various bathrooms and then joined her. We were all nude, which was becoming our typical mode of dress.

“Hope you guys are hungry. Sit down and have some coffee,” my wife suggested. We were famished and woofed down a big meal.

“Honey, what’s the plan for today? Steve needs to go by noon,” I asked.

“Well, I definitely want to watch the two of you, but Jill and I also need some kind of action. How about afterward you eat our pussies? And Bobby, how about you start by sucking Steve’s cock?”

This was what I expected. I knelt down in front of him as he sat in the kitchen chair. Taking his limp cock, I rubbed and fondled it until it became half hard. Holding it in my hand I licked all around the head. Drops of pre-cum leaked from the hole. As his cock grew in length I took it into my mouth, swirling my tongue.

His cock was now at full stiffness. I wondered how much I could swallow this time and was determined to do better. As I moved my head back and forth, his cock head nudged my throat. My first tendency was to gag but I managed to suppress the impulse. Then I sucked deeper and suddenly his cock head penetrating my throat. I quickly backed off but was pleased that I didn’t gag. On the next stroke the head and part of his shaft entered. Again I quickly pulled out but I had done it!

I was surprised that deeper really wasn’t more difficult but getting the head past my gag reflex was hard. His cock head repeatedly entered my throat, each time a bit deeper until I had it all! Tears welled up and I was ready to gag so I quickly pulled out.

“Damn, Bobby, that’s awesome. Only that guy back in high school could ever do that. Are you done?”

“No, I want to try more.”

Getting his head into my throat was not so hard anymore. I pushed and again had it all. I pulled back and then pushed again. Several more times I fucked his whole cock with my throat. My eyes were watering and I figured I better stop.

Susan and Jill looked at me with big eyes.

“How did you do that, honey?” my wife asked. “He’s so big. You took it all! I’m proud of you.”

“The hard part was getting the head past my throat. I wanted to gag so badly but once I could control that it wasn’t too bad.”

“Well, I got it all down on video,” Jill said. “Your throat actually bulged when he went deep.”

“Buddy, that was the greatest,” Steve added his complements. “I’ve had lots of girls that couldn’t do that.”

I felt foolish pride in my accomplishment. I mean, how boastful should I be about doing a deep throat.

“That was remarkable, honey. Now, you ready for his cock in your ass?”

“I guess. Sure.”

This time Susan lubed up my ass, sticking in one and then two finger to loosen me up. Then she coated Steve’s cock with lube. He scooted between my legs.

“Spread your cheeks.”

I reached back and spread them apart, making my anus accessible. Susan guided his cock to my hole. “Ok, Steve, fuck my husband.”

He pushed several times before the head finally popped in but the rest of his cock easily followed. He fucked me with long strokes and then pulled out to show my wife my gaping hole.

“Put your fingers in there,” he suggested, and she pushed in two fingers. He pushed his cock back in and thrust several more times.

“Now do three fingers.” They fit.

He thrust several more times and again pulled out. “Now try four fingers. I think you can do it.”

She managed four fingers.

“Very good. Now he’s ready for a really good fucking.” He shoved his cock back in. I felt that special tingle that he said was my prostate. It was making me really horny. I put my hand under me and started playing with my cock.

Steve was steadily fucking me, pulling out, then pushing his eight inches into my wide open ass. Each time he withdrew completely, then shoved back in, pounding my ass. Once he missed my hole, his cock sliding along my crack instead.

“Here, let me help,” Susan offered as she held his cock to my hole. Now he set up a rhythm of deep strokes, punching into me with my wife’s help. The hard fucking continued for several minutes until he thrust deep and flooded my bowels with warm cum.

Steve got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I laid there in a bit of a daze.

“Honey, are you ok? That was fantastic, he really pounded you. Did it feel good? Spread your ass cheeks, I want to see your hole. Oh, yeah, you are stretched. Quick, Jill, get our dildo, the bigger one.”

She pushed it easily into my ass and then fucked me for several minutes. “Oh, this is fun. This one fits perfectly but we need to buy a bigger one. I want to see how much you can take.”

When she pulled it out I rolled over onto my back, my hand still on my cock, now coated with cum.

“Oh, you came. Look, Jill, his cum is all over his hand. You must have really liked me fucking you!”

Steve returned and started to dress. “Bobby, you have the greatest ass and you have such a talent for sucking cock. A few more times and you will be in a class of your own.”

“Not to mention that my husband really knows how to fuck and eat pussy,” my wife added. “Not every guy can keep two hot girls satisfied.”

“That’s for sure. Well, I need to go. Let’s stay in touch.”

I needed a shower and Susan decided to join me. We soaped each other up. She stuck two soapy fingers into my still gaping butt. “Need to clean up some of the lotion and cum so you don’t leak in the bed,” she explained.

Jill used another bathroom and rejoined us for a nap.

“Well, that was sure fun,” Jill said later that afternoon. “Bobby, I’m amazed at how well you sucked his cock. I’ve sucked plenty of cock but never could take more than a few inches.”

“I couldn’t either,” Susan added. “Honey, does your butt hurt?”

“No. But I’m leaking a little.”

“I’m not surprised, he really stretched you out. That was quite a fuck! That dildo I used on you was a bit smaller and it sure went in easily after he finished. Now we need to get a bigger one and practice a little. But now you need to take care of us. Eat me.”

****

Epilog: Steve joins us two more times but then gets a promotion. That sticks him in an office and stuck with his boring wife. Susan’s photo album adds more pictures as she and Jill search for a replacement. And she’s thinking about getting a strap-on dildo to use on me. I think I prefer the real thing.

Be seeing you.a


12