My Robby wanted to be a cuckold

Story Info
Wife finds out he husband wants to be a cuck.
6.5k words
4.45
10.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was raised to be a good girl. I had a few boyfriends while in high school. I was a normal teenage girl. With my body changing almost weekly. My father was in and out of the house because he worked construction overseas. Mother very attractive, she told me a few stories of her high school dating. But she always told me that things were going to be different for me. She did not want me to make the same mistakes she did. At 18, still in high school and living at home. Mother let me date with limits.

My mother was very strict, and I was not allowed to be out on a date after 10:30. I also had to wear long skirts and blouses that closed at my neck. But being young with natural urges, I still had some "fun" but nothing major. I mean blouses do rebutton, and long skirts do move up a leg with a hand under them. But heavy kissing and some groping was all, especially with Robby.

I wanted to have my first car date. It took me over two weeks to get mother to agree. Then the day of my date daddy came home that ended that first date. I always stay home for the first week when daddy came home. Because he was gone a lot, he always took time with me that first few days. We would go bowling, go to a movie, he even took me dancing. He always had time for me when he came home. He and mother did things also, and we did things as a family. But he always made me feel special.

But he did have a rule that was never overruled or modified. Any boy that wanted to take me out had to come to him in person and asked for his permission first. The boy's had a hard time with that. I think daddy scared them. He stands 6' 6" weighs 250, because he does construction has a big build no fat just muscle.

Daddy was home a week when the first boy had the guts to ask him if he would allow me to go to a movie. I had known Robby for a long time, back to middle school. He and I did "date" at school functions and ball games. So mother was not to concerned about him. Daddy knew his father from the gym.

Daddy asked all the questions you think he would. He had Robby come into daddy's workout room. Daddy was lifting weights as they talked about the date. Also in the room was daddy's gun display. Robby answered all the questions right. So, I was allowed to go out with him. At 18 I had my first car date and daddy said I needed to be home by 12:30.

Mother did not like that daddy said 12:30. So, she helps me get ready. Hair in ponytail, skirt just above my knees. Long sleeve blouse that buttoned down the back, pantyhose, cotton bra and panties. Very light makeup, just a touch of lipstick. No perfume, black flats. When I came down, daddy said that I looked nice. I found out later he had a number of words with mother.

One question daddy did not ask Robby. Which theater we were going. As it turned out, a nostalgia company had renovated an old drive-in theater. IDs were required to enter all persons had to be 18 and over. The screen was a back projection type, so all the light was behind the screen. Also, the restrooms and snack bar were under the screen. The parking slots were very dark.

When Robby and I pulled in he parked in the last row, on the far end of the row. So, the car was secluded, no one behind, no one to the left. As it turned out the next car beside us was three slots over. The car in front was down two slots. We were alone. I had sneaked my lipstick and perfume into my purse. I took out my lipstick. As I was adding some, I asked Robby if I should take down my hair. He said no he likes a girl with a ponytail. I hit myself with heavy perfume.

Robby said that the backseat was a long bench type. He asked if I would like to get in back so we can be closer. I kissed his cheek and we moved into the back. The lights over the back fence were turned off as the movie started. The sound for the movie came over the radio not an outside speaker.

Robby slid close putting his arm around my shoulders. In the past at a few parties and dances. Robby and I would make out. I let him freely group me and I jacked him off a few times. I leaned over and kissed him. He pulled me over his lap, so my back was to the movie. I knew we weren't going to watch much of it anyhow. As I laid in his arms with our tongues intwined, Robby started to unbutton my blouse. I locked my arms around his neck to give him access to my buttons.

Robby opened the blouse, then slid his hand up my hot skin to unhook my bra. With my back naked Robby ran his hands up my spine. His hands were hot on my exposed skin. As we kissed Robby hand moved around the front of my blouse. His hand slid under the cup of my bra. He stroked my breast and pulled my nipple. I broke the kiss just long enough to slide my blouse and bra off. Now naked above the waist. Our kissing became more animalistic. I sucked his tongue hard. He pulled my nipples.

I broke the kiss. The windows were steamed over. I moved higher onto his lap. I lifted my skirt from under my butt. Robby took the hint. He slid his hand up my leg under my skirt. As his fingers glazed over my pantyhose. My panties became soaked. I felt his hard cock under me. I asked if he wanted some help with that.

I knelt on the seat. As I looked into his eyes, I pulled my skirt up to my waist. I kissed Robby. Then I hooked my fingers on the waist band of my hoses and panties. I pulled down both to my knees. Then I turned around kicked off my shoes, then slid my panties and hoses off.

Robby leaned over kissing me. He cupped my breast as his other hand slid under my skirt. I parted my knees to give him access to my wetness. As he played, I reached one hand over to open his belt. I pulled his belt off. Then I opened the clasp on his pants. I unzipped and opened his pants. I reach in and find the front of his boxers. I reached inside to feel his cock. It was hard, hot, and silky smooth. I pushed Robby back then slid off the seat. I knelt between his legs. I pulled his pants down past his knees.

Robby lifted his butt up so I could pull down his boxers. When his cock cleared the shorts. I started to jack him off. My breast bounced, Robby reached out and played with them. I worked on his cock faster and faster. Robby moaned I knew he was close. I asked if he had a towel. He said no. I said I just can't make a mess. Robby said with a smile just use your mouth then. It was meant as a joke. I thought to myself, then I looked into his eyes as I lowered my mouth over his cockhead. Just as he shot his cum.

I sat back on my heels. I did not know what to do. Then I got an idea. I opened my mouth to show him his cum. Then I smiled. I moved up and kissed him. When he opened his mouth for my tongue, he was no expecting his cum still in my mouth. I cum kissed him. I pushed his cum into his mouth with my tongue. I held his head so he could not move. Then I kept kissing until I felt him swallow. I broke the kiss. He made a face. I said that it was his fault because he did not have a towel to catch his cum shot.

I said that I did not want to swallow this time. And if I do you again like that, I am going to give you a kiss just like that each time. He smiled. I asked if he liked the taste. He smiled again. He asked if I liked the taste. I said what was on my tongue before I kissed him was not too bad. I never tasted anything like that. I think it was naughty but still ok. I think I might swallow sometime. I asked again if he liked the taste. He said yes. That was a surprise to me, I always thought that guys did not like the taste because they were to macho to.

We sat back hugging and fondling each other as we watched the movie. Robby pushed up my skirt over my waist. As I leaned back Robby started to jill me off. That the first time I ever had that done. I never did it to myself, I played and fingered but never jilled off. When he made me cum, I cried out. He asked how I like it. I smiled.

He asked if I ever did that. I said no. He talked me thru it until I made myself climax. When I caught my breath, he asked if I enjoyed it. I said yes. I asked how he knew. He said he watches porn. Then he did something unexpected.

Robby said that he like to watch me pleas myself and asked me to do it again. I opened my legs. He said lick your fingers first. As I was fingering myself. He said for me to pull my nipple. I did, that caused me to shiver. As I masturbated for Robby, he sat watching me. After a while he pulled off his boxers to cover his cock as he jacked off. I watched him as my climax built. My breathing came in gasps. I was moaning, my nipples were hard, I had wetness flowing from me. I felt sweat on my forehead.

I masturbated for ten minutes before my climax hit. When it did, I thought I would die. I shook, my belly quivered, my legs stiffened, my head fell back, my eyes closed. My body bounced and bounced. I blacked out for a few seconds. When I was seeing clear again. Robby was cleaning his cum from his cock with his underwear.

Then he knelt between my knees. He pushed them open. He bent down and placed his mouth over my pussy. He started to lick then suck me. It felt wonderful, he used his fingers in me that caused me to explode again. As I calmed down, Robby sat back saying he enjoyed watching me.

I asked why, he said seeing me cum and the look on my face was a turn on for him. His cock was hard again. He said he wanted me. I asked if he had protection. He said no. I said I am not on the pill so no, not tonight. He said he would pull out before. I was tempted but said no. I said I would suck him off again and this time I will swallow his cum for him. That is what I did. After I gave him his blowjob, we dressed. The movie was ending, and it was getting late.

We drove home quietly. He walked me to the door, and we kissed. We held each other for a few minutes. He asked me out for next Friday night. I said yes. Just as I was kissing him the lights came on. He left. I entered my house.

Daddy asked if I had a good time. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He asked if I was seeing Robby again. I said if it is ok next Friday. Daddy said he liked Robby for a long time, and it is ok with him for Robby to date me. As long as we keep it just dating.

Mother started to say something, but daddy just gave her a look. Mother said if daddy was going to allow me to car date and dress as I like. She was taking me to the doctor to get the pill. She said she did not want grandchildren to soon. Then stormed out of the room.

Daddy sat me down and told me that they had a fight about how she made me dress, my curfew, and other things. Daddy said "Sandra Ann Baxter, I love you. I know that your 18 now, remember your still my baby girl. But I am trusting you to use you head and keep things under control". I kissed him good night and went to bed.

In my room I called Robby. I told him what daddy said. We made plans for next week. That night I put on my sexiest nightgown. I practiced the things Robby taught me, then fell asleep.

The next morning daddy was down in the kitchen just finishing cooking breakfast. He made me scramble eggs, toast, hot tea. He had pancakes, sausage gravy over fried eggs, hot tea and toast. He said he has a surprise for me. He was not going to be going out of the country anymore. His company has promoted him, and he was now going to be in the main office. So, he will be home from now on. Mother came in and kissed all around. She hugged me saying it is wonderful that daddy was going to be home from now on.

She looked at me and said that it now time for me to be grown up. She said finish up and get dressed we are going shopping. When I ran a quick brush thru my hair. I saw some of Robby's cum on the end. It must have happened when he touched my hair after he jacked himself off. I put my hair back into a ponytail and dressed in panties, shorts, crop top, and sandals. Just light makeup and lipstick.

Mother drove. In the car she asked if I wanted to talk, if there was something I wanted to tell her. I sat still. Mother reached out and flipped my ponytail. I looked and asked if she saw. She said yes.

Mother said she made a number of mistakes when she was my age and younger. She did not have a mother to guide her. Her father's wife (the first of three after her mother died) did not try to help her become a woman. Never told her things a real mother should or would. So, she had to learn things the hard way. She lost her virginity in high school. The boy said he loved her, the next Monday he dumped her for a cheerleader. She had a few other boyfriends. They did not last.

Then she met daddy just after she graduated. They spent the summer together. Then they went to the college intown. They dated all thru school then married. She got pregnant by accident on their honeymoon. She had to hold off getting her job till I was born and weaned.

That is why daddy took the real good paying job with the construction firm. He moved up in the company fast and became construction director. Now he is going to be a vice president in charge of logistics and equipment. But it has been hard being separated. That is why she was hard on me, "So now tell me about the cum I saw in your hair last night".

I asked if daddy saw it. Mother said she did not think so. She saw it when she was behind me. I started slowly then got the nerve to tell her the whole night. I was red and looking at my hands. She drove not saying anything. When we reached the mall and parked. She turned and asked if we had gone all the way. I said he asked but I said no because I was not protected. Mother said she will make the appointment on Monday.

Then she said just remember things happen. Daddy would be disappointed if it did. I asked if she would. She said yes but being a woman, she could understand. Daddy on the other hand. She kissed my cheek; we went into the mall.

The first stop was the beauty salon. We got our hair done. I had it styled some, but I still wanted to be able to put in in a ponytail. Then our nails and a makeover. Then we hit the mall. I was thinking mother was going to take me to the normal store we shopped at.

Our first stop mother took me to VS. I was shocked. Mother said a woman needs frilly sexy lingerie. I looked at her. She whispered, "if you're woman enough to give blowjob's then better dress for the occasion". I had my first real bra fitting. I found out that I was a 35 C. I was wearing the wrong bra for a year.

After I tried on a few styles. I went with front hook, with silk and lace cups. Thong and boy short panties. 10 sets in many colors. Also slips, camisole. Three garter belts, with a number of stockings in different colors. Then three nighties, short and sexy. A few nightgowns with robes that daddy might see.

Then we hit the dress shop. I ended up with 12 skirts in various lengths. But most thigh high with two short, still long enough to cover the tops of my stockings but not by much. 10 dresses, 15 or 20 blouses and tops.

Three party dresses one was a short club dress. I think I might have a problem with daddy with that one. Mother said it look cute on me. I said daddy. Mother said he will have to learn to like it. Also, a LBD. Then shoes, a few flats, three pair of three-inch heels, four pairs of six-inch heels. When we got home, daddy asked to see some of it. So, we held some up for him to see.

He saw the VS bags. He asked to see them. Mother said no. He then said if I was going to show them to Robby, I better be showing him. I handed him a pink bra with see thru silk cups. He handed it right back. He said he rather not know. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Mother helped me clear my closet and drawers for the new things. I kept a few cotton sets, but most went. I kept my jeans and shorts. A few nighties and sleep shirts. A few longer skirt and the outfit I wore at the drive in.

The next day Daddy wanted to go to a movie. I wore my new sundress; I could not wear a bra with it. When daddy first saw it. He looked at mother and said, "well she is grown up". After the movie we all went to dinner.

Life was good for a long time. Robby and I dated regularly. Daddy and mother took a few vacations by themselves. I finished college. Finished my master's degree. When Robby finished his master a year later, he asked me to marry him. We still have not gone all the way. I wanted to save it till my wedding night. Robby wanted to as he would say "practice" but he went along with my request. We got married on leap day, February 29th. Daddy joked that Robby could not be blamed for missing our anniversary it only came once every four years. I said right. But the day before and after all come each year.

Our life settled into a routine. Our sex life was good. Robby took me on our wedding night over and over. After the first few months it was sex and more sex. Then one night Robby asked that I get sexy dressed, and we go to the den. He wanted to watch me strip in candlelight then watch as I masturbated for him. I did. That started it, once a month we played "woman and the voyeur" that went on for over a year. Then we did it twice a month then once a week.

One day, I still don't know if it was by accident. I found Robby's laptop open. I looked at it. It was his porno site. I started to read some of the stories. Most were about a man watching his wife have sex with other men and a few with women. I also saw he had saved a few videos. A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. As that progressed, I started to work from home.

When I was in my seventh month, I found Robby's video of a woman making her husband watch as she fucked a man. When he finished the wife walks over to her husband. She pushed him down and then sat on his face telling him to clean her lovers cum from her pussy.

A week later I found three of the same type of movie. But before the woman sat on her husband face, she told him she stopped taking the pill. Two showed the woman as her belly grew. The woman would have the other man over so the husband could watch. She always told the husband the baby was not his.

Robby kept collecting some of these movies. Then six months after our daughter was born. I found he had a video of a sex party where the husband sat in a chair watching his wife with others. We still played our game often.

About a year or so later. We were watching a movie. When the sex scene started Robby sat still to watch it. I watch him from the corner of my eye. He started to play with himself. That night in bed he was having trouble staying hard. I whispered, "Jerry my husband will be home soon so fuck me hard" Robby got hard and he went wild.

When he cum in me I pushed his head down and said, "eat me clean" That started a new phase. I would have him go down on me after each time he cum in me. One night we fucked on the couch. I had him pull out and shoot on my boobs. I told him to lick me clean.

I read up on the cuckold lifestyle. I started flashing some boobs or even high thigh, once I even flashed a shoes salesman my panties with Robby sitting with me. After a few times like that. I started to make some sly comments on how other men looked. I even said I wonder how big his cock was, things like that.

One day at breakfast I was in a short nightie with an open robe. I told Robby I was horny and to get under the table and lick me. when he was doing that, I held his head and said, "faster my husband will be here soon" I held him to me till I had two climaxes.

One day I was out with a girlfriend. She asked how things were going. I told her about Robby and how I was handling it. She asked me to come to her house. When we got to her house, we sat in the living room. She called out to her husband to make us tea. As we talked Sue said that she had a similar problem. Only her husband Steve, wanted for her to have lesbian lover as he watched. Just then Steve brought us in the tea. He was only dressed in pink panties and had a bowtie on. Nothing else.

12