My Robby wanted to be a cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. She said that he kept asking so she said that she would only if he dressed like a girl as he watched. Thinking that would stop him asking. When he agreed she was stuck. So, she invited a girlfriend over and they put on a show for him. He wore a slip and jacked off as he watched them. Sue said that she invites a girl over every week.

She even goes out with men and comes home, to have Steve cleans her. I looked at her. She smiled then kissed me. When she pulled back, I said I never been with a woman. Sue pulled my top up and said Well we will fix that.

Sue took my hand we walked into her bedroom. We kissed and stripped each other. Then we got on the bed. Steve sat in a chair. Sue said slip. Steve got up went out then came back wearing a full slip. Sue said he had to go to his room to change. We started kissing then she lowered me down, opened my legs and lowered her face to my pussy. I watched Steve as Sue sucked my pussy. He jacked off under the slip. He cleaned his hand, then sucked the cum from the slip. I was so turned on by both her sucking and licking me, but also his actions. I lost it I quivered with my orgasm.

Then we treaded places. Sue talked dirty to me as I sucked her. Just as I made her cum. I felt something splat on my ass. I looked over my shoulder. Steve jacked off shooting his cum on me. Sue called him a bad cuck. And told him to lick up his cum from my ass. He did. Sue said now lick her to orgasm. After as Sue and I laid naked on the bed. Steve gave us each a bed bath with hot soapy water. He dried us.

Then he said that he will have tea ready in an hour. He closed the door Sue pulled me around into a spoon with her behind. She kissed my neck as she held my boobs. She whispered that this was her favorite time after sex just holding her lover. An hour later he knocked on the door. Sue said let's get dressed it's teatime.

That night when the baby was in bed. I told Robby I wanted to have some fun. I told him to wait. I went to the bedroom and changed into a sexy slut nightie. Cut out nipples and crotchless panties. Fishnet stockings. I did my makeup to match. I brought out a 10-inch dildo that I just bought.

I walked into the room. I told Rob to go put on the thing I left him on the bed and nothing else. It was a blue silk full slip. When he came back, I told him that I was going to put on a show for him. But he could not touch himself. I said after I climaxed, I would suck him off thru the slip.

I turned on a dim red light. I started the game slow. As I worked the big dildo in and out. I talked dirty to him. I was really getting into it. I was having so much fun I forgot about Robby. I fucked myself for over half an hour. I had cum twice. I called out Sue's name. I said yes suck my pussy you lesbian whore.

I looked at Robby. His eyes were open wide. His cock was stiff pushing out the slip. I smile. I slid over to him. I placed my hand on his slip covered knee. As I rubbed his leg thru the slip. I whispered everything into his ear I told him everything about having sex with Sue. Just as I told him of my climax, he shot his cum into the slip. I slid down and sucked his cum thru the slip.

I finished gave him a cum kiss. I said I was going to bed. as I looked over my shoulder, I told him he had to sleep in the slip all night. I said he was to sleep in the guestroom. I went to bed and locked the door. I had put an extra baby monitor in the room so he could hear me fucking myself. I made a show of acting like I was having lesbian sex. Talking dirty, like I would to a lesbian lover. I would sleep then wake up and do it again. Rob had to have heard it. Then around 6 I slipped into his room and sucked his morning wood thru the slip.

Later I asked how he slept. He said that he kept hearing me all night. I asked if he wanted to see the real thing. His eyes got wide. I said that Sue and I would put on a show for him, but he had to dress like a girl. I said that Sue wanted to play on Saturday. That is five days from now. He said he would. I kissed him.

As I left the room, I told him he had to sleep in the guestroom in a nightgown. Also, he could not jackoff all week. If I, even though he did I would not let him watch I would go to Sue's house alone.

That week I dressed sexy all the time. I played with myself in front of him. I sat naked in the bathroom as he showered each day just to make sure he did not jackoff. The night came mother has the baby. I dressed in sexy see thru panties and bra. I put on stockings and six-inch heels. My skirt was a short wraparound that just covered my stocking tops. The blouse was see- thru, I left the top three buttons open. I did my makeup sexy and heavy perfume.

I had Robby put on silk panties, a full slip. Stockings with two-inch heels. The dress was a front button down, I added just a touch of lipstick. He did noy like that he was dressed like that but thinking what was going to happen he went along with it. I drove over to Sue's house.

When we entered, we were greeted by Steve dressed in a maid outfit. Sue came up and said Rob looked cute. She opened the dress from the bottom up to his navel. Sue then took his hand and walked back into the den. That is when he saw the others. Rob turned to me. I said sorry I did not know. I did but he did not need to know. I gave Sue a kiss.

She took us around the room. She introduced us to the other five women. All good looking and all sexy. Each one gave Rob's dick a squeeze. Each one gave me a long kiss, and some played with my breast.

Sue called Steve in and said drinks. He brought out a try with 12 glasses on it and wine bottle. When he placed the try down. Rob reached for a glass. Steve stopped him saying that were for the others. Just then five men came in from the outside. All were big guys. All good looking. All well-dressed.

One walked up to Sue and asked if this was the new girl. Sue said yes Jack this is Sandy. And this is her chuck, Robbie. He kissed me on the lips then took me around to meet the other four men. One named Sam, one Jim, one Hank, one Allen. Each man kissed me. Sue had taken Robbie aside and said he was here to watch. If he was a good "girl" that the others would let him play if not they would tie him to a chair in the closet.

Sue announced that Robbie agreed to watch and help Steve serve as needed. I smiled at him and walked over and gave him a kiss. I said I hope he was going to have some fun tonight like a good cuck. Sue said because I was the new girl that tonight I would get to draw the first name. She held up a bowl. I pulled out a slip of paper. I asked what this was for.

Sue kissed me and said that for the next two hours the name on the paper was my date. We could dance, sit and talk, hold hands, make out or even go to a bedroom and fuck or fuck in front of everyone. It was up to the two of us. She said whatever name man or woman we all agreed to the open rules. No shame, no guilt, just adult fun. I read the name out loud. It was Hank.

He walked up to me and kissed me. he took my hand and walked us over to the couch. The other started to draw names first a woman then a guy. By the time all names were drawn. The pairs took seats. Sue drew Ann. Jim drew Sam. Allen drew Mary. Jack drew Joan. Jackie drew Kay. The light was lowered. Music was playing.

Hank started kissing me. he grouped my breast thru my blouse. I opened his shirt and kissed his nipple. He said turnaround is fair play. I slowly opened my blouse. I looked over to see Robbie, sitting with Steve. Steve was whispering in his ear and pointing at me. I opened my front hook bra. Hank pushed the cups off my breast then as I watched Robbie. Hank started to suck my nipple.

I saw Steve slide his hand under Robbie skirt. That was when I turned my attention back to Hank. He sucks on my nipple as I held his head to me. He untied my skirt and slid his fingers into my panties to rub my clit.

He fingered me to a very loud orgasm. By the time I came back down I was sitting on his lap. My panties were around my knees and my clothes were on the floor. I looked over to Robbie. He was kissing Steve as stave was stroking him.

I smiled at him then slid off Hank's lap opened his pants. pulled out his cock and started sucking. My head bobbed. Hank held my hair and talked dirty. He stopped me. lifted my face gave me a kiss then he stood up. He picked me up and carried me into a bedroom. My panties came off on the way he laid me down on the bed.

He finished undressing. His cock was over 10 inches long and four or five inches wide. He got on the bed we kissed. I jacked his cock he fingered me. He asked how I wanted it. I said I love it doggie. As he got me on my knees I looked up. Steve, Sue and Robbie were watching from the door. Robbie was dressed in a short nightie. Sue stroked his cock. I looked at him and said, "Honey watch as Hank slides his big cock into me and fuck me till he cums." Sue then whispered that Robbie was going to watch then he was going to clean my pussy of hanks cum.

Hank fucked me thru three orgasms before I felt his cum. All the time I watched Robbie watching me. When Hank slid off me. Sue brought Robbie over to me. She first had Robbie lick Hank's dick clean. Then I laid back as Robbie went to work on my pussy. He sucked all of Hank's cum from me. I had two more orgasms.

Then Sue pushed Robbie away. She took my hand. As I got out of the bed Hank got in. Sue told Robbie that he now had to get Hank's cum from the sores. She took my hand; we took Steve to her room. As we closed the door, I heard Hank say don't worry I will be gentle.

Sue and I were in the bed with Steve sucking my pussy. Sue turned on a TV. She pointed at it. She said the room was being videoed. I saw Robbie sucking Hank. I would never guest that he would have done that. But he was in a nightie sucking a man.

Sue and I started to play. We used our mouths and fingers. We kissed and licked each other. Sue pulled out a strap on. As I was getting on my knees, I looked at the TV. Robbie was on his knees. Hank was fucking his ass. Robbie was jacking himself. Sue entered me and we fucked. Just as I climaxed, I heard Hank cum. I looked up and saw Robbie licking his own cum off his hand. Sue turned off the TV. She slid behind me and we spooned all night.

In the morning, I heard Hank leave. I got out of bed. I opened the guestroom door. Robby was on top of the sheets naked. He had dry cum on his face and his back. He had teeth marks on his neck and on his butt. I watched as Robby rolled over, he had shaved his cock and balls clean.

He woke up. I said good morning. He said he never knew it could be like this. I asked what. He said being a sissy cuckold. In the movies it was just quick. But last night. Watching you getting fucked then cleaning up the cum, was beyond real. But after being given over to your lover for the night and used like a girl was mind bellowing. I asked if he liked it. He said yes. I asked if he wanted to do it more. He said yes. I said what. He said he wanted me to have a man over just us three.

I asked what the rules were. He said none. He wanted to watch me then be used by both of us. He would do whatever I and the other man wanted. He then said he wanted for a couple for us to swap with. As the girl and I had sex on one bed he wanted to be with the man on the other.

I asked if he thought if he was gay. He said no not now he concentered himself as bisexual. We showered together. He put on the dress he wore over. I was naked under my skirt and blouse. That started a new life. A few years later I was pregnant again. We figured it was Sam's baby. As my pregnancy progressed Sam made overnight visits to service me as Rob watched. Then he did his cleanup duties.

My Rob wanted to be a cuckold. I wanted to please him. I was pleased also many times.

12