All Comments on 'My Rock'

by Kathleen48

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
mature_a100mature_a100almost 10 years ago
Very sensual story

Loved your well written story and am looking forward to reading more from you.

girdlelovergirdleloveralmost 10 years ago
Good Work

This story is nicely paced, it has good structure, and you (the writer) show an above-average skill as a wordsmith. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good short story

Realistic and well written. This type of affair can work very well

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Some minor grammatical issues like Roberts (penis) and it's used as a possessive (it isn't), regardless though, a story that broke the conventions of complete sentences and did so effectively. I really liked it and hope to read more from you!

GaryMaryGaryMaryalmost 10 years ago
Moving and sensual

Nice flowing story that hit all the right notes. I can relate to the moving feelings of a brothers love and the ultimate giving of oneself . Would have loved to hear the beginning of the relationship and how it evolved. Maybe next story?

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 10 years ago
I sure liked it

A very nice story, I have not read

many with Brother and sister and this

story has a nice flow to it and actually

made me wonder what it would be like

if I could have that kind of intimacy with

my sister. I really enjoyed this story.

luvjuice43luvjuice43almost 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

No need to regret this action or thought; it was a wonderful expression of a beautiful experience. Hopefully you have others stories to tell us.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
Very, very good story.

Wonderful story about brother sister love. The build up was great, not to fast and not to slow. I hope you write a follow up or continue with other stories. Family love is the best and I enjoy reading about it. Keep up the good work.

Mary

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"My Rock:" - Kathleen and Robert - (Forty-six Year Old (Married) Sister and Forty-Eight Year Old [Never Married] Brother)

For a beautiful mid-life still-in-her-sexual-prime married wife to her (seldom home) husband of 23 years, seems to have found herself an additional pleasure--auspiciously and pleasingly for her readers--of writing a momentuous story of basic human love! Just as importantly, the ultimate lover's story is the male and female love story of a sister and brother! 'The Rock' is a monumental story with deep convictions of two people's over-whelming love for each other. This story is one of my three top choices for the best written, and thus best reading, story of my life!! Of course, I am partial and biased as my favorite content and subject matter is brother and sister, mother and son, and father and daughter incestual, and exotic love and romance and family.

'Kathleen48' has just hit the ultimate World Series of baseball with a bases-loaded down-three-runs in the bottom of the ninth-inning homerun, and the combined Super Bowl with only one-second left in the game, and a run back a 109 yards kick-off return for the winning touchdown!! Only a very few writer's have her depth and ability with words to form such a magnificent saga, and with epic formulation!

Keep writing Lady! Though this story, the most decent I've ever read, seems to have been garnered from real life experiences, your imaginative assets can easily write fiction of an incestual nature and equal in quality!!

DetectiveSpecialistDetectiveSpecialistabout 9 years ago
Great story.

You have a talent, so I'm surprised that you have only the one submission. I know that I would like to read more of your work, so hopefully we haven't heard the last from Kathleen48?.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
nicely done

thank you

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Sweet and sexy

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Great story, I really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely LOVE it !

I'm a huge fan of well written erotic stories, especially incest stories, where there is an emotional connection, a deep rooted bond between the characters, especially written within a scenario that is both plausible, believable and appealing! Well done! I hope there's more to come! The bonus that both are not teens frenzy with hormones, booze or other circumstances makes it even more exciting!!

Best always,

Ray

Footlovin69 @ yahoo. Com

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Mmmm

What a wonderful story of brother/sister love....I'm sorta in the same boat myself because I fantasize frequently of my older sis....40 and 45 respectively speaking,plus we're both single! Lol,but seriously one day I'll get the nerve to try something...And if she feels the same way,It'll be the greatest day of my life...Thank you again for your submission,and hopefully more on the way? 😉

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brother / sister

A brother sister story at it's very best. So believable I'm wondering if it's true. I wonder where they are now.

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed this but surely there must be more?

Kathleen,

This was lovely, adult brother and sister enjoying a bit of hanky panky but as these things go there must or should be more. I think many would agree.

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story Kathleen. I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Factually believable

Teriffic story. Well written. I know two people this could well be about. The situation as described here could so easily happen and DOES! So very arousing to read this account.

marriedheatmarriedheatover 3 years ago

Thanks for finding me and reaching out. What a great story. I'm curious why you're not a regular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possible?

Is this for real? The author writes so well, so movingly.

I think she must have experienced something like this herself---Or is it all in her imagination? The sex was so loving and satisfying to me me, the reader. Please write more

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 1 year ago

We'd love to hear more about these two. Surely something further happened.

-MM

qarlcueqarlcueover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this. Whether it really happened or is a fantasy, I loved reading your most intimate thoughts. I feel like we were — I was — given a gift of honesty and vulnerability. Thank you. I hope you’re able to wrestle with your feelings of guilt or shame. You deserve happiness as much as anyone, and you desire what you desire. I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incest between siblings is interesting. I read this because the author commented on another story. Any story that involves women enjoying a man’s desire to give oral pleasure warrants reading.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I do believe these things happen. And am inclined to think this story has an element of truth to it. It really rings true. So movingly written. Memories!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I wonder what has happened to them since.

If it's for real, and I think it may well be, Then I doubt if it stopped there.

Nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous