My Romantic Tease Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arouse
Arouse
6 Followers

I opened the front door for her as she walked up, she was carrying a lot of bags in her hand, and I also noticed a package at the front door. I walked out to help her grab some of the bags.

"Oh hey, thanks," she said breathing a little heavily from carrying all the bags.

"Yeah of course" I responded. She walked into the house with me close behind.

"Could you grab that package as well for me please?"

"Yeah sure," I grabbed the package while juggling with the bags to make sure nothing fell out.

"Ohhhh my god!" I heard from within the house

I walked inside and set the package and bags on the counter standing behind her. Elena was shocked by everything she was seeing. I hope she liked it.

"This is so romantic, you did all this for me?" She turned around with a smile that touched ear to ear, and with blushing cheeks.

"Yeah, I just wanted to do something nice for you, you know, for all the things you do for me. Not only that but, you have always supported me through thick and thin, especially when dad passed away and... It's the least I can do." I blushed a little and smiled back.

Elena's eyes teared up. "You are the best stepson a mother could ask for." She hugged me hard and I could feel her soft breasts push up against my chest. She smelled like sweet peaches, and her body was so warm against mine that I didn't want her to let go. At first, I didn't hug her back because all I could think about was her body, and me trying to hide my hardon that was quickly growing. But I fought back those thoughts and tried to enjoy the moment. I was happy that she was happy and I hugged her back with all the care in the world.

It felt like we stood there for hours in each other's arms. Before she finally pulled back at arm's length.

"Let me change outta these clothes into something more comfortable before we eat."

"Sure, of course" I responded

Elena grabbed the package and took it to her room. She closed the door behind her.

I sat at the table with the sushi and candles all set up for a romantic dinner evening and waited for Elena to return, basically twiddling my thumbs. She was taking an awfully long time in there, I was beginning to wonder if I scared her off with everything I did, maybe it was too weird for her. I was just about to get up to go knock when Elena opened the door.

She stepped out of her room wearing the sexy royal blue nightgown lingerie that I suggested that she buy the other week. She had blue stockings to match that came up to her mid-thigh. The nightgown was silk with see-through lace cups that were held up by thin spaghetti straps, I could just see the areolas on her breasts and it was entrancing. The bottoms were satin elastic that fell just below her velvet lips and protruding ass cheeks. Her black hair was free-flowing down past her shoulders, and she leaned up against the side of the door biting her lower lip and with lust in her eyes.

"Do you want to eat sushi, or do you want to eat me?" she said with the sexiest seductive voice I had ever heard.

"My mouth was open, and I could hardly breathe, I think my heart skipped a beat because I tried saying something, but only air left my mouth.

"Here let me help you," she moved toward me, her eyes never leaving mine. She pushed me so my back was leaned as far up against the chair as possible, and proceeded to straddle me.

My breathing was in short heavy gasps. I could headly swallow by how sexy Elena looked, and now she was sitting on my lap. My penis grew so hard that it was hurting.

"It seems like someone is happy to see me," she smiled as she leaned in for a kiss.

At first, I didn't kiss back, I was so shocked, but I didn't want to ruin the moment by being scared and instead just let my instinct and body take control. So I returned her kiss with intensity, my tongue finding hers as they wrestled within our mouths. I slid my hands along her thighs, up her smooth silky nightgown to her soft breasts. I cupped them from outside the material feeling the weight and softness. I then pinched both nipples firmly, rubbing them back and forth with my thumbs.

Elena let out a gasp as she leaned her head back. I took this as an invitation to sprinkle her neck with kisses, slowly making my way down to her left spaghetti strap. I used my mouth to grab it and pulled it to the side of her shoulder letting it slip down. My fingers still teasing her hard nipples, I kissed along her neckline to the other side and slid off her other strap, watching her nightgown fall just below her breasts.

My mouth found her left nipple and I softly crushed it between my teeth.

"Ohhhh yes" Elena moaned, "that feels sooo good." She cupped the back of my neck pulling me closer into her breasts. I continued to suckle on each breast as if I were an infant while Elena grinded her ass back and forth on my bulging hardon.

This went on for a couple of minutes before I decided to change things up a bit. I slid my hands under Elena's thighs and lifted her as I did myself from the seat. "Someone knows what he wants," she giggled, as I lifted her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her to the room, my mouth still fighting hers, and gently lowered her onto the bed.

Elena spread open her legs and started rubbing her clit through her silk bottoms as I quickly stripped myself of my clothes.

I crawled onto the bed right between her legs and started kissing around her lips through the silk. I slowly pulled her bottoms off and dropped them near the bed, and continued to kiss around her pussy. She kept shifting her hips so that I would kiss and suck on her clit. But I continued to circle.

"Please stop teasing me," she moaned "I can't take it anymore" She shifted once more and this time I drove my tongue within her. She was so wet and warm and I continued to lap up her juices as I rubbed her clit with my fingers.

Elena thrust her hips as far forward as she could driving my tongue deeper. Her fingers running through my hair.

"Don't stop, I'm going to cuuuu...mmmm," she quickly screamed. Her hands yanked my hair forcefully as she orgasmed, her juices flowed forth onto my tongue and into my mouth. She tasted so sweet and I didn't want to stop. But Elena tugged my head upward toward her face. She kissed me passionately tasting her juices along my lips as I continued to rub her clit with my thumb while my other two fingers slid smoothly back and forth into her pussy.

Elena moaned louder, at first through my mouth, but after she couldn't handle the pleasure anymore she shot her head back against the pillow as her body shuddered and she came again her insides clutching tightly around my fingers.

I nibbled on her ear lobe as she caressed my back. "I want you inside of me," she whispered, her breathing heavy. I slid my fingers from within her warm pussy and brought it up to her mouth. She sucked on them.

"What do you want?" I whispered back, I took my fingers out of her mouth and started playing with her nipples.

"I want your cock inside of me" She moaned again.

"This cock?" I teased, as I slid it back and forth along her cunt.

"Yeeesss, please" she cried out, "I want your hard cock inside me, I want you to fill me up with your warm cum."

I flipped Elena over onto her stomach with her ass facing me. She laid her head flat against the bed sticking her ass up to me as far as she possibly could. I gripped her hips and pulled myself closer, I reached down and grabbed my member and stroked it along her clit.

"This time say my name, and tell me what you want," I demanded in a soft but serious tone.

"I want you to stick your big hard cock inside of me Liam, I need it now, please Liam, make mommy happy." she purred.

My heart raced, my cock harder than ever, I found her opening and stuck the head of my penis inside, slowly pushing farther within her. It felt so warm, her muscles and juices tickling my shaft as I entered inside of her. It was the best feeling in the world, I pushed up into her as far as I possibly could, her ass fitting perfectly with my hips as if were the perfect puzzle pieces.

"Ohhhhh yesssss," Elena moaned her eyes closed from the pleasure, "don't stop, don't ever stop. I haven't felt this good in years."

It was probably the most difficult thing I have ever done in life, but I knew I would drive her mad with this maneuver, and she would be back wanting more.

"Hold on," I whispered. Elena with her eyes still shut continued rubbing herself and moaning as I slipped my cock out of her and quickly grabbed my clothes and silently exited the room all in one quick swift motion.

I struggled to put on my pants almost face planting as I quickly grabbed the car keys and left the house.

It must have taken a moment for Elena to notice I had left the room because she was so caught up in the feeling of pleasure after all these years.

Just as I was leaving the house I heard her scream in the loudest and most serious tone I had ever heard from her. "Liam, you get back here right now Mr and finish what you started!! "If you think you can tease and play games like that with me, then you're in for a big surprise!"

I couldn't help but smile as I got into my car. Not only from the fact that my plan worked, or at least I hoped it still would, but also from her last words I heard. "A big surprise huh?" I laughed, "oh I can't wait."

I drove off with a smile on my face.

Arouse
Arouse
6 Followers
12