My Roommate Pops My Cherry Pt. 01

Story Info
A jealous straight guy rapes his roommate in a fit of lust.
6.5k words
4.37
24.6k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is work of fiction in every way possible and contains themes like non consensual sex, abuse and violence, if any of these effect you negatively, please skip the story. For those who enjoy all of the above, you're welcome to my first ever Literotica story.

~

Having just shifted to a new city, I considered myself lucky to have found myself an apartment to rent in just a matter of two weeks of searching, but what was more fortunate was that I was sharing it with Tom, an Instagram influencer who I'd crushed on since I was 17 years old.

Coming to myself, my name is Veryl, I am 5'2, fair toned with a smooth and slightly muscular build to my body, have brown eyes, pink lips and black curly hair. And also, I'm gay. I had just finished my senior year and moved away from my home for my undergrad study.

Tom on the other hand, stood at 6' 2 and was a fair toned guy with a buff appearance, all his body glorified with chiseled muscles that he loved to flaunt to his followers and had taken him about six years to build. Besides that honeytrap, he had a chiseled face and hazel eyes that screamed mischief and innocence all at the same time. I'd often imagined him while jerking off but I knew he was straight, but now that I had found myself as his roommate, I had vowed to stop that.

Tom is a few months older to me and I'm 20 right now and he'll be turning 21 tomorrow. He and I have known each other for about four months now, and he was quite helpful to me while settling in my new life here and it was a relief to know he was kind in person towards everyone around him. He even had a nickname for me. "Brown eyes" while I called him "Tim" to elicit a well deserved scowl every time I said it.

Now what happened later is as follows:

"Hey, I'm gonna be out all day with my buddies and will probably be late, don't wait for me and you can lock up if you want," Tim said as he ruffled my hair while I sat at the dining table eating breakfast making me pull his hand off. He chuckled at my annoyed face and bounced off the door before I could get a word out.

Rolling my eyes, I gulped the last bite and yelled, "There will be payback Timmy!" to which I could hear an audible 'huff' as he rushed to the elevator.

I quickly got up and cleaned and tidied up the kitchenette before plopping down on the sofa scrolling through my texts when something caught my eye.

"Hey! You free for drinks and dinner tonight?" the text read and I realized it was from a guy I had matched with online three weeks back, we'd met two weeks back and he'd left town for a vacation, guess he was back now.

I texted him a "Sure!" thinking maybe this would lead somewhere and with no one around here to holler me, maybe I could actually have a serious relationship.

"How about 8? I'll pick you up?", the screen of my phone lit up making me smile as I replied in affirmative.

~

I wore a sheer black shirt and tight fitted white jeans that accentuated my butt as I stood below my apartment. I hadn't even realized I was fiddling with the stone that dangled from the chain in my neck until a black SUV honked beside me.

The window to the passenger seat lowered and I was met with a face, a confident smile plastered on it.

"Get in babe" he said, as he opened the door for me.

I slipped in and closed the door, the engine revving up on cue as he drove us. Matt was quite a gentleman most of the time, he had those Italian good looks and a ripped body underneath which he'd sent me pics of quite often since we started talking.

"Great fit babe," he said eyeing me with a mix of lust and admiration, his own black silk shirt unbuttoned enough for me to see his upper abs and pecs, and his jeans sporting a non mistakable bulge.

"You look good too.." I said peeling my eyes off of his bulge and only realizing now that he had his hand stretched towards me. I placed my palm on his, embarrassed at myself for staring which he only smiled at knowingly.

"So how have you been baby?" he asked kissing the back of my hand, his eyes only meeting mine for a split second before they went back to the road.

"All good here, how was your vacation?" I asked softly, a blush coating my cheeks as I pulled my hand back. To be frank, I wasn't much of a socialite as far as romance goes, I mean I did have a few flings but they never amounted to anything and I was a virgin too.

"You look so cute when you blush," he said chuckling as he turned the car into a parking space.

"Thanks I guess... What have you planned for us?" I asked gingerly as he got down and opened the door for me.

"Well we're gonna go to the club so probably some alcohol and dancing, then we could go to my place or yours, and I'd love to see everything under those pretty clothes," he said kissing my cheek and whispering the last bit in my ear making my face turn red.

Showing a membership card to the bouncer, he walked me inside and lead me to a secluded booth. He ordered a few drinks for us and we talked for a while before he convinced me to go the dance floor.

Matt placed his hand around my waist and pulled me in the middle of the rather rowdy crowd, both of us laughing as we made it in before he turned me towards him and began dancing close to my body.

He discreetly shifted his hand from my waist to my ass and squeezed my butt lightly, his eyes looking into mine intensely before he pulled my body into his and whispered in my ear, "I wanna see you on your fours sometime soon baby, this ass deserves a hard pounding."

The music had slowed by now and while everyone around us danced, all I could think of was his hands as they explored my body, the fabric of my clothes the only thing between his hands and my skin. He turned me around and pressed my ass into his bulge, which didn't hide his size.

"You're big," I whispered as he kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear, his hand squeezing my pec and the other one palming my own hard on roughly.

"Yeah babe, you wanna see how big I am?" he whispered as he began unzipping himself while alarm bells started tolling in my head.

"Matt... not here, there are people around..." I spoke as he roughly kneaded my right pec eliciting a moan from me.

"Don't worry about them, worry about how you're gonna sit on your knees in those tight jeans..." He whispered before using his hands to push me to my knees, I knew this was risky and probably wrong but the drinks I had made me act like a puppet in Matt's hands.

I could feel the fabric of my skinny white jeans stretch over my ass and all I could do was weakly protest as Matt turned me around to face him, or more accurately to face his crotch as he began fishing out his cock.

"Please not like this..." I whispered looking at him, begging him to not humiliate me this way in front of strangers.

"I'd suggest open your shirt up babe, I'm gonna make a mess of you after all," he said cupping my face with both his hands and gave me a sloppy kiss before rubbing my face on his crotch, his hand holding my hair to navigate my face deftly.

"Show time babe," he cooed as he pulled my face away and his cock sprang out, all eight inches of veiny glory as he rubbed it on my temple, then my eyes and then on my cheeks. He admired his work as his precum leaked and coated my face, anointing me as his "fuck toy" something he'd said he wanted when we'd first started texting.

"Open your pretty little mouth, let's explore all the ways it can be used huh," he smirked as he rubbed the head of his cock on my lips before using his hand to part them for him to slide it in.

Tears welled up in my eyes as he pushed his cock deeper in my mouth, my eyes trained on his face begging him to stop this humiliation.

"You'll get used to it babe," he consoled and I knew he meant it about degrading me publicly. I had really liked him and had thought I knew him so well now, but he'd shocked me today as he carelessly drove his cock deeper in my throat, fucking my face with long and slow thrusts in the middle of a pub while people danced and grinded against one another right beside us. The people too, didn't seem to mind the lewd act, as if they were used to seeing such things.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth," Matt whispered to me, his eyes fixated on mine, admiring how my lips stretched around his thick cock and he entered more and more of it into my throat until my nose was buried in his pubes, my gagging mouth trying to pull away for air as he kept me in place with one of his hands while both my hands pushed at his strong thighs in an attempt to free myself.

"Do you wanna breathe babe?" he said looking at me, teasing me as I helplessly thrashed under him, begging him to let go of my head. He chuckled and finally let go of me and I fell back on my ass, coughing violently and gasping, taking in as much of air as I could, while he stood there, his big fat cock hard in front of my face, waiting eagerly to be inside my mouth.

"Come back here baby," Matt spoke putting his hand back in my hair and pulled me on to my knees before thrusting the entire length of his fat cock down my throat. I choked on it but this time Matt wouldn't let go, mischief and lust clouding in his eyes as he skull fucked my mouth, enjoying every minute of using me.

"Yes baby just like that," he moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head while I could feel my drool drip down my chin, wetting my chest and the tears from my eyes and runny nose making me look like an utter mess. Matt soon held my head with both his hands and yelled, "I'm close babe, I'm gonna put my load deep inside your throat and you're gonna swallow every drop of it like a good little bitch," as his thrusting became erratic and I felt his warm seed flood my mouth and throat. I didn't wanna swallow him but I had no choice other than gulping all of it as fast as I could or I'd choke on it.

I could hear Matt moan loudly as he kept cumming for about half a minute before he let go of my head and I pulled away as soon as he did, coughing and sputtering his load all over myself while he shot his last two streams all over my face and shirt. A guy near us cheered and patted him on the back, another one complementing him for his 'artwork' as I sat there, trying to compose myself as people looked at my abused face which as Matt had promised, was an utter mess.

Matt took out his phone and clicked a few pics of me, his flash blinding me as tears of humiliation ran freely down my eyes after which he put his cock back in his jeans and picked me up in his hands, kissing me sloppily.

"You were so good baby, don't you worry by the time I've trained you to be my ideal boyfriend, you'll be ready to whore around in the middle of a road at daytime," he said, one of his hands pulling at my nip as he swayed to the slow music and nibbled at my neck, his cum still plastered over my face, while I mutely let him guide my body, feeling degraded in ways I had never before felt, but what surprised was the strange satisfaction I had of pleasing him, of making him cum, just for me... Maybe I was a slut deep down inside...

Matt and I danced for a while before he escorted us back to his car, and on the way we were met with sly smiles from other people, clearly they knew exactly what I had done, what Matt had made me do, and in response Matt only squeezed me closer to his side.

Once we were in the car, Matt started and the engine and turned to me,

"I'm not gonna apologize for in there, I had told you my kinks and you agreed you were open to try things," he said as he unbuttoned his shirt all the way down.

"I... you could have asked me whether I wanted to... it was so... you forced me and people looked..." I said, my voice breaking as the whole ordeal finally sank in.

"Well get used to it, now get naked, I want to suck me off again while we drive around town, then I'll drop you home," he said in a matter of fact way as he took off his shirt and undid his jeans.

"No... I don't want to, you're... I can't," I protested and in response he only looked at me and smirked.

"Either you do that, or I tear off your clothes and fuck you right here in the parking lot boy, after that I'll leave you naked and stranded for others to use," he warned, the veins in his hands popping as he lowered his jeans and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"But.. please... I don't want to..." I pleaded.

"I guess you want me to pop your cherry then huh?" he said as he ripped off my shirt, the buttons falling all around as I screamed in shock.

"No no wait I'll do it, just don't do that," I said in defeat, making him smirk.

"Clothes off, and get to work boy, you're all mine," he said as he jerked his cock off. I pulled off the sheer fabric of the shirt that hanged on my shoulders, wondering how I was gonna get in my building without people seeing me this way.

Once I'd shimmied out of my jeans, Matt held my hair and pulled my face back on his cock, his engine revving up as he began driving while he made sure I swallowed all of his fuck stick while he fucked my face cruelly.

After a while, as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, his occasional moans and the lights flashing on his face and chest whenever a car drove past us, I lost track of time, my racing heart the only thing I could hear. Finally, Matt came and I swallowed all of load voluntarily this time, I knew better than to piss him off now that I sat naked in car, having already been assaulted back at the club.

"We're here babe," he said as I cleaned him off before he pulled me in for a passionate kiss, lewdly smiling at me as I pulled away and saw outside his window, my entrance to my building visible.

"Thanks..." I whispered, unsure whether I had loved being used this way or whether I was traumatized by it. As I put my jockstrap on, he picked up my jeans and shirt, eyeing me with mischief.

"I'm keeping the shirt as a souvenir, and I'll give you the jeans when you walk over to the building in that," he said wickedly, his other hand reaching out to hold my pec before he gave it a meaningful squeeze.

"Ahh you're hurting me..." I said as he pulled at my nip and crushed it with his hand.

"Good baby, this is just a trailer for what I'm gonna do to you next time we meet," he said letting my nip go as my body fell back in the passenger seat, the burning sensation slowly reducing to a tingling.

"Please let me wear the jeans I... don't wanna go out just with my jockstrap..." I gulped and all he did was chuckle before he threw my jeans out of his window.

"Go get it babe," he said opening my door as he gave me one last sloppy kiss.

I stepped out, too dazed and mortified by being demeaned by Matt and looked around to see if anyone was near. Thankfully the street had only a few parked cars and there wasn't any human in sight, and I ran for my building, grabbing my jeans from the parchment as I did while I heard Matt's laugh echo behind me before he revved the engine and left.

I ran upstairs, fishing out the keys to my apartment from my jeans, my breathing fast and hard as I threw myself inside. I fell on to the floor, tears streaming down my cheeks at tonight's events, how could I have let a total stranger abuse me this way and get away with it.

As I lay on the floor in my jockstrap, wet from me leaking all the while Matt used me, I felt my eyes get heavy from exhaustion and just like that I passed out on the floor.

~

"Mhhmm" I mumbled as I felt a strong arm slip under me, picking me up as my eyes began to flutter open to a hazy image of a familiar face and a blurred voice saying words that I knew but didn't make any sense.

"Veryl, are you okay?" I finally heard the words from a muddled pool of sounds and my vision cleared to settle on Tim's face, his eyebrows pinched in what I could think of was a mixture of anger and worry.

"I..." I whispered, my throat feeling dry, probably from the rough fuck it had received moments before I passed out and that's when all of the evening came flooding back to me, making me jerk awake from my stupor.

"You okay?" Tim asked me as he helped me to my feet, one of his hands holding my waist to support me as the mortification of being being in just my jockstrap with dried cum on my face dawned on me.

"Yes... I'm... I'm sorry for this," I said picking up my jeans as I tried to cover myself up from Tim's gaze as he switched on the lights.

As soon as he did, he saw my face and I could see a flash of emotions go through his eyes and before I could even explain, I felt his palm tighten around my neck.

"Ti...Tim wha... What... ar... Yuh?" I said choking as he slammed me on the wall, my head bumping audibly while his face contorted in what was unmistakably anger as stood close to me.

"Is that fucking cum on your face?" he growled, a dull ache settling in the back of my head from it bumping on the wall. His face scared me, I'd never even imagined this side of him as he glared at me, his face close enough for me to smell alcohol in his breath.

"I'm... Sorreyh" I managed to say before he let go of my neck and punched the wall, hard enough for him to split his knuckles. I couldn't understand why he was so mad, was he a homophobe and hated the fact that he was living with a gay guy?

As I fell to the ground, gasping and still catching my breath, I again felt his arm slip under me but this time he picked me up by my waist and hauled me on his shoulder making me yelp.

"Tim What are you doing? Put me down!" I yelled as he took me towards our bedrooms. As I banged my wrists on his back, I felt him open his bedroom door and once he'd stepped in he roughly threw me on his bed.

"You fucking slut!" he yelled as he locked his door behind him before pulling at his t-shirt and taking it off.

I mustered the courage to slip out of his bed. "Tim let me out of here... You aren't like this, you're drunk... we'll talk in the morning..."

His towering figure only glowered at me before he switched on the lights and turned to me, pulling me away from the door as I tried to unlock it.

"Well I didn't think you were like this either, guess we both are wrong," he said as he pushed me towards his dressing table, which was on the farther side of his room's balcony.

"Tim stop it..." I said as he started to take off his pants.

"You're gonna do as I say bitch boy" he replied coldly as he pulled his pants down and then pulled down his Calvins in one go, freeing his cock that was even more massive than the one I'd just seen a few hours ago.

"Tim Stop it I don't want to I'm not a slut," I protested and as I tried to push him out of my way, I felt a stinging pain erupt on my cheek. Only when I'd fallen near his counter did I realize he'd slapped me, and hard, the ringing in my ears mulling out everything as I lay there, my cheek tingling with pain.

"You have the fucking gall to lie to my face you little cunt, I saw you," he yelled as he took hold of my hair, pulling me up so our faces were close, tears flowing down my eyes as I chocked on my sobs.

"I saw him use you in the club, and I know you enjoyed it... I thought you were good, but all you are is a whore in and out..." he sneered, pulling at my hair harder so it'd hurt.

"I was right there when he sprayed that cum on your face, I could see how hard you were while he did all of it," he yelled as he slammed me on his mirror, hard enough for it to hurt me but not hard enough for the mirror to break as his nose traced my jawline languidly, his other hand holding both of my wrists as he pinned me to the mirror.

"Tim you're hurting me," I said through gritted teeth as I looked back in his eyes defiantly, hoping my words would knock some sense into him.

"Well it hurt me too when I saw you whore yourself in front of so many people to a stranger, its time for payback now," he said nibbling on my ear before kissing my neck softly.

12