My Roommate Pops My Cherry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" I asked, the struggle in me momentarily dying as he began sucking on my skin, my own member rising from his touch.

"Cause you are a cock tease, you are a whore, and I did not want you to be one," he said with a straight face before placing his lips on mine.

I pursed my lips and he kept insistently try to deepen it but after a few tries he pulled away.

"So that's how it is huh, you can open those lips for a stranger's cock but not for my tongue?" I could see anger flashing in his eyes in a renewed glory as he pulled at my hair hard.

"Not like this.." I whispered as I felt my eyes water from the pain of being pulled with my hair.

"So you like being treated like a slut then, fine by me, I'll treat you like one," he said biting hard on the side of my neck eliciting a scream from me. I knew when he'd let go, he'd leave a mark for sure as I felt his teeth sink deeper in my skin before his tongue lapped at it.

"Let's see how those lips look on my cock then," he said before he forced me down on my knees, and released my wrists to hold my nose and pinched it hard as he rubbed his leaking cock over my lips, admiring his work.

I finally caved in as the urge to breathe took over and opened my mouth as he used the opportunity to force his cock head in my mouth and used his grip on my hair to force it deeper and kept thrusting until I gave up resisting and began sucking him in earnest. I was only sucking his tip and an inch or more so before he let go of my nipple and fished out his phone from the pocket of his pants.

"I wanna remember this," he said as he began recording my rape.

Once he'd secured the camera on my face, he began thrusting his cock deeper and when I had swallowed a little more than half, I gaged but he didn't let go.

"C'mon I saw you take a cock just a few hours ago, he's stretched that throat, you can take more," he said with a hint of anger in his voice as he forced me down on his cock, both my fists beating on his thighs for as I struggled to swallow him. I realized he was thicker and longer than Matt and it was gonna be even more of a challenge to swallow him completely.

"C'mon open that faggot throat for me," he yelled as I choked on his dick but he was relentless. He placed the Phone video taping me on the bed stand so it would continue recording us and used his now free hand to press my throat as he drove the rest of his dick in my throat, my moans for help and mercy coming out as gurgles as I looked up at his face, which had an animalistic contentment on it as my nose hit his pubes.

"Yeah Thats right, take all of my 10 inch monster bitch, you've earned it," he moaned as he began thrusting in my throat unceremoniously. I could feel myself suffocate and I groped at his thighs, even dig my nails in them in an attempt to free myself but he would not let go and when I thought I'd almost passed out, he pulled me of his cock and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"You're the first person who's taken all of those 10 inches baby," he cooed before slapping my face, the same way Matt did when he called me his fucktoy.

"Ple.." before I could speak, Tim pumped his cock back in my throat, skull fucking me in earnest. I tried to suck him best as I could but he didn't care what I did with my throat and my tongue, he was just happy using it.

After being skull fucked for what felt like a few hours but was only a half of it, Tim came. He shot his cum deep in my throat and I swallowed it knowing the drill.

"Keep some in your mouth" He managed to say while he moaned in pleasure as he pulled out, one of his last shot shooting in my open mouth while his last shot coated my face.

He held my hair as he pulled out and took his phone to record it from a closer view, how my mouth was filled with his seed and coated in his cum.

Once he was satisfied he let go of my Hair and I fell to the floor, still gasping and panting, while I looked in the full length mirror on his wardrobe where I could see myself, broken in every way and still sporting a hard on that had leaked profusely during the past few hours of being abused.

I looked at my face, the dried cum caked at the sides of my temple while Tim's fresh seed was spread over my nose and cheek, some of it even dripping from the side of my swollen lips, while my chin and body was covered in my own drool, my eyes were bloodshot and my face was red.

As I closed my eyes hoping it was over, I felt a dull pain shoot from the sides of my stomach as Tim kicked me, as he asked me to stand up.

When I didn't I felt him hold my hair again and he pulled me up using them.

"Please I can't take more of this..." I whispered in surrender hoping he'd show me some mercy.

"It's time for the main event whore," he said as he threw me on his bed on my stomach and I felt him tear off my jockstrap before he opened my ass with both his palms before he dove his tongue in my butthole.

I grabbed at the sheets as he tongue fucked my hole, biting my ass cheeks and slapping them alternatively as I lay there, his phone now set up on one the stands he used to take his social media pictures, in a way that it would record everything that was happening on his bed.

I tried to crawl away from Tim but he grabbed my thighs and pulled me back in position before spanking me hard, eliciting yelps from me as he kept eating me out and fingered me with his huge fingers.

"Tim... Tom... I.. I'm a virgin... please don't," I whispered and the last word caught his attention before he began eating me out again. Then he jumped on me, his face nuzzling my neck as he whispered in my ear.

"Tell me the truth, has no one used your boypussy? Not even that stranger who was throat fucking you in public?"

As he said those words I felt him bury his middle and index finger up to his knuckles in my ass making me squirm under him.

"I meant what I said... Please stop this..." I whimpered.

"So if I fuck you tonight, I'll be your first?" He said in a heavy voice as he kissed my neck and my cheek before sucking on the skin of my shoulders.

"Please don't... I can't, I don't want it this way..." I explained hoping he'd come around. The Tom I knew was such a caring person, I couldn't imagine him treating anyone this way in the wildest of my dreams.

"You are so tight baby," he cooed as he forced a third finger in my ass, and began fucking me with his fingers.

"Please Tom... Both of us will regret this..." The moment those words left my mouth, he pulled his fingers out and got off me, only to turn me around and slap my face hard, as I groaned in pain.

"You will regret This? So you think you're too good for me? Is that it cocksucker?" he yelled choking me with his hand.

"Well I won't, and I'm gonna fuck you now, and show you who's the catch here, you're gonna take all ten inches of my dick up your ass and you are gonna like it like a good little whore," he sneered as he kicked both my legs and positioned himself on top of me. He let go of my throat and kept his hand on one of my pecs while using his other hand to put my right leg on his shoulder before grabbing my waist with his other hand.

"Please Tom, don't... You'll tear me apart you are too big for me..." I begged in fear as I felt his leaking tip rub against my crack.

"That's the point bitch, once I'm done with you, you won't have a tight cunt to please others, you'll be mine, all of you will be mine. I'm gonna own you." he said as he set the camera recording us in position so it would capture my rape.

"Tom you can't rape me please you aren't like this," I said as I felt his tip begin to put pressure on my hole which was a bit sloppy from being eaten out a few moments ago.

"Oh I am going to, that's what deviants like you deserve." he said with a cruel smile, I realized he was enjoying it, enjoying my resistance and enjoying the fact that he'd still take me.

"Fucking Bitch," he moaned as my virgin ass gave in, his tip forcing itself inside me making me moan in pain as I tried to move his hand away and pull away from him in vain.

"Look at me boy, Look at the stud that's claiming you," he said slapping my face as I looked at him, tears flowing down my eyes

"Tom nuh please..." I begged but just as I did, I saw that animalistic rage flash in his eyes and he slammed all 10 inches of his monster cock deep in me, to the hilt, my screams echoing in his room as I felt my ass split open.

"That's right boy, you're mine," he said with an accomplished grin as I cried and howled for him to pull out, I could feel a little wetness soak up in the bed and so did he.

"Its just virgin blood," he said dismissively as he kept me in place, a triumphant and wicked smile plastering itself on his face.

"Please pull out it's hurting me you're hurting me Please!" I screamed and begged and in response Tom pulled out, even the tip of his cockhead but my relief was shortlived as he slammed back all of his cock back into me and began piston fucking me. I screamed in agony as something rippled through me, it was some sort of pleasure, the best I'd ever felt but the pain overshadowed it, my hands pulling at the sheets and his hand, my nails digging in his flesh, wherever I could find it hoping that would compel him off of me.

I thrashed my arms and legs trying desperately to get away, my vision burred from tears and the pain erupting from my ass and stomach only dulling a little by little, giving way to an unpleasant burning sensation as Tom continued his sexual assault on me.

After about what was proabbly 20 minutes but felt like an eternity, the fight in me began to die down, even the pain had reduced and had given way to a dull ache, Tom's relentless thrusts in me jerking my body as I blankly stared at the ceiling of his room,

"Yeah that's right, accept your position boy, accept my ownership on you," he whispered as he bent down and bit my nipple hard eliciting only a dull moan from my mouth, the ecstasy of taking me visible in his dark brown eyes that had never left mine, even while I screamed and hollered.

"You're mine, Only mine," he whispered as he shifted his face to mine, kissing me tenderly at first before using his tongue to fuck my throat the way his cock had.

"Why?" I whispered as he pulled away, still hammering my ass with his cock, his rippling muscles glistening with sweat as he towered above me.

"I told you, you're mine..." he replied as he put one of his hands on my lower torso, when i realized he was feeling the dent his cock made in my lower belly every time he bottomed out in me, it was clearly visible and as obscene as it seemed, it also was hot.

The pain had mellowed down now, and only now did I realize, my cock was leaking and from what it seemed, I'd already cum once. Tom saw the realization dawn on my face and before I could even ask he replied, "You came the second time I thrusted in you, that's how I knew you could take it," and he kissed me again.

"I'm gonna keep fucking the cum out of you this way Veryl, I've always wanted to, since the moment I laid my eyes on you," he whispered as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

"I... what...How?" I moaned in pleasure as he fucked me harder.

"That's your prostate, its like the Gspot of a gay guy, and My cock is making love to it baby," he said piston fucking me, his hand choking me for a while before he drove his fingers in my open mouth, and I sucked on them. I could see both his hands were covered in scars and claw marks, my claw marks and he didn't seem to mind, all he cared about was fucking me.

"Its time Veryl, that I claimed you in every way I can," he moaned throwing his head back as he pulled out his cock and shoved it back in and began pumping me in earnest. He was gonna cum...

"Please... Tom... Pull out... you aren't wearing a condom...." I said between the thrusts.

"That's the pan slut, I'm gonna put my babies so deep in you, you'l be shitting them for days and just when you think you have, I'll fuck you all over again..." he moaned as his thrusts became erratic.

"Tom no... please not in me..." I whispered, my own orgasm building itself as I lay there getting fucked.

"Oh yes, I'm gonna breed your pussy babe, gonna fill you up with my seed," he moaned as he grabbed both of my pecs and squeezed them the hardest they had been all night.

"O' fuck, fuck... Ahh" I moaned as I felt myself get close, my eyes never leaving Tom's before he bent over and bit my neck hard

"You're my slut, all mine!" he moaned as he pummeled his dick in me erratically and bit down on my shoulder, thick ropes of his cum spraying deep in me as I felt my ass fill with his seed.

He never stopped thrusting and only after a minute of cumming did he pull away, but still kept thrusting with strong hard strokes and I felt him fuck the cum out of me as I reached my orgasm, my cock spraying my load all over his torso and face as I let out a silent scream.

Once I'd come down from my high I felt his body fall on me, his weight crushing me under him as his face buried itself in the nape of my neck, his cock still hard and inside me.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had Brown eyes," he whispered as he held me, my own senses shutting down from exhaustion and him looking at my face was the last thing I saw before my vision blurred and I passed out.

12