All Comments on 'My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I THINK A LAW SHOULD BE PASSED WHEREBY A GUYS GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE IS ALLOWED TO OCCASIONALLY HAVE SEX WITH THE GUY'S ROOMMATE OR HIS BEST BUDDY

On a serious note done girlfriends & dome wives have a turbo charged sex drive. They should be given the Hall Pass from time to time.

I gave my wife a permanent Hall Pass but she used it only 5 times in 15 years.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Something Must Be Wrong With Me

With all of the rave comments about this story there must be something wrong with me. The boyfriend is something of a wimp and lets Becky walk all over him. Nothing wrong with the roommate as he is only responding to Becky's advances. She is obviously a cheater since she told him everything except that she did the roommate. Can't be trusted. Kick her to the curb. Unless he is a cuckold and enjoys the humilation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slut

It’s hard to break up with a hot girlfriend because she’s a slut. That’s half the fun, if she was someone else’s girlfriend he would be all over it. The one thing that you can’t stop is a slut from fucking, it’s to much fun. Learn to live with it, obviously he likes it. The only thing to do is reside her as long as you want then invite a black friend over. Setback and watch them start working her over. She’ll get turned into a blackcock slut that will only be able to get satisfaction from being used and dominated by several at a time. Then just laugh and walk away,she will never get away and have a normal life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish there was a sequel

Roommates are always good fun. Love that she tries to play it off like it's no big deal and shes doing it for him. Only wish hr resisted a bit more without saying anything and maybe didnt get hard once or twice. But the lying in the end is right on my fence: id love to see her either confess to it seductively in an expansion, or even reveal that she knew he was watching or maybe just continue her promiscuity and be blatant and have her catch him watching but not say anything and her use that to fuel her "this is for you" ideology

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. FIVE STAR STUFF. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES THIS STORY: 1,294,250 VIEWS PLUS 1,128 FAVORITES!

In particular this story quite accurately depicts innermost world of a voyeur/cuck-wannabe boyfriend or husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I totally agree with anon 08/17/18 "Masterfully crafted. Five star..." Namely, clarkoverns very accurately depicted inner workings of a cuck-wannabe's mind.

If you have a strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side, you are not a wimp,

YOU ARE KINKY! Most people do not realize that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Obviously this is a popular story and theme. I’m not sure exactly when I started liking these things but I have as long as I can remember. Married three times and wanted everyone of them to be a total slut at times. First did end up fucking other men but never told me till later. With her it was an anger thing to hurt me, she did very much. Two did whatever she wanted, 15 years younger very wild. Three was psychotic.

But my thing was watching. I loved seeing blackmen take the woman I was married to and use her till she totally gave In and enjoyed being a blackcock slut. It’s the lowest hottest nastiest a white woman can get and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%)!

1,323,237 views, 1,162 fav.

👍👍!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

I remember losing my girlfriend to my best friend when she realizes I was a sissy dick and he was a man. One night we went on a long drive to eat in another town and they made love right beside me under a blanket. What could I do but keep driving and act like I did not know or care but we all knew I knew. I eventually gave up trying the be a man and just became the sissy cock sucker I needed to be to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
YOUR STORY IS VERY VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC; LOVE IT: ☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75 = 95%)!

Your story depicts me when I was in my late teens & early 20s: at the time, I thought I was a wimp. My girlfriend was agressively flirting with other guys before my very eyes;

she seldom (if ever) protested when a guy was petting her bare knee or thigh while talking with her.

I was mad at myself for not being able to stand up for myself. Little did I know that I had a very strong voyeur side, of which I was not aware as yet. My voyeur side was affecting my thinking & my decision making: consequently I was only too happy to accept all her explanations...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
This guy is the poster boy for wimp cuck!

He is not only stimulated by his girlfriend exposing herself, but is also stimulated by her fucking other guys. He gets off on the humiliation. I don’t understand it, but won’t knock other’s kink. I wasn’t a big fan of this story. I rated it 2 Stars some months ago, but if Literotica would let me, I would change it to a 4 if only for the graphic sex and the sheer brazenness of Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re tkh3nkey2110 09/28/19 "This guy is the poster boy for wimp cuck!"

I LIKE your comments.

However I disagree with two statements you made:

(a) In my opinion he DOESN'T gets off on the humiliation: he tolerates it as a price he has to pay to have a cheating girlfriend. I was in that boat myself; my 1st wife was openly cheating on me in a small isolated community in nothern Canada. Everybody and his brother knew she was having sex with other men. The more she was cheating on me the more she was turning me on. I had already stopped loving my wife by that time but she was turning me on more and more. Luckily for me my wife fell in love with another man & left me.

My point is that a voyeur boyfriend or husband need not be a wimp. When I first saw my wife letting another man caress her bare thighs & kiss her upper arm, I totally froze: I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts, paralysed to think, let alone act. I felt like a spectator, not like a husband whose wife is messing around at that very moment.

(b) In my book this is a five-star story. Since you admitted it deserves 4 stars, it is not a big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty lackluster story!

The story overall is pretty bad, between details of the characters being bare bones, the fact the girlfriend never had a reason to cheat beyond Mark having a muscular body as well as the boyfriend lasting 5 minutes one time, not enough to justify cheating and we never get to see how any character feels besides the boyfriend. Yet again another terrible story on Literotica with almost no details and lack of immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb Cuckold

Do next chapter. Sounds like a real slut. She has sex with other guy's not men in my book. Have him man up and throw her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ref to "A pretty lackluster story"

Seems to me that Mark having a super perfect body is as much a reason for her to cheat as a woman having a good ass or great tits is an excuse for a man to cheat. Add her bf having lackluster stamina, and being "not attractive" and why wouldn't she? The real question is why did she ever get entangled with the bf in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't Blame the Roommate

A better name for the story would have been: "My Cheating Girlfriend Seduced My Roommate". A good story for the cuck enthusiasists, and a headshaking wonder to others. A little more detail about the characters would have benefited the plot. Readers were told nothing about the narrator boy friend other than he was just out of college with a job and "was unattractive looking". Is he rich or the most charming man in the city? We can assume he wasn't a great athlete or she wouldn't have gone so bonzo over the super fit Mark. Likewise about the narrator's cock size and performance in bed; he seemed adequate to average at best. So how did he attract this girl who seemed to be a cross between a fitness contest contestant, beauty pageant winner, and a cosmetic model, with gorgeous hair and boobs used as molds by plastic surgeons? Plus she is an exhibitionist with the morals of a paid escort. Depending on the point of view, she is either a cuck's dream come true, the biggest slut in the city or a lying manipulative bitch who will abuse and dominate her boyfriend or husband. Either way, she is a terrible girlfriend for a guy nearly "brought to tears" by her eagerness to tease and cheat. Poor Mark was merely a scapegoat for the narrator's inability to demand respect from his girlfriend. Mark, the roommate, might even be considered the real victim in the story. Other than knocking on the door and enjoying the views enthusiatically offered him, Mark did nothing until the last night when it can be assumed the girl threw herself at him. She's the one who did the stripping, parading around, rushing to answer the door, and barging into the bathroom - while the boyfriend mutely accepted it. Pease don't write a sequel. The boyfriend is to pitiful to throw her out and tell Mark "it didn't work out, you have to leave too." So the sequel would be a predictable series of humiliation. Just write another story to explore the conflict between voyeurism of a partner and jealousy of a loved one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Next chapter should be where he break up's with her.. Tell her that he saw them and then fucks another girl in front of her.. And she should feel pretty bad about it as she didn't tell that she cheated on him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amanda, My Sweetheart by sa2222 from 2005

A commenter or ask what the story this was eerily similar to similar to. Here ya go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

George a friend of mine seen his wife Deb screwing a guy on their living room floor when he got home early. He didn't even confront them. He found his children at her parrents by driving by so he stopped to pick them up. Debs mother Jan asked where was Deb. George said she was to busy so he came to pick them up. Jan said she thought they were spending the weekend. George explained he got home early so plans changed. After leaving he went to an empty furnished rental of a friend. Thing's didn't start happening until he was not home Saturday on time. Deb call him acting worried and George said are the children there? Deb said they were at her parents so they could have a little alone time when would you he be home? George said that depended on what was worked out between them. She asked what he was meant? George said he was at the house last night and didn't like what he saw. She began crying saying it was a mistake. He said yes it was where do we go from here? She said it was the only time and hopped they could work through it. George said ok his lawyer would be in touch. She was crying saying can't we work through this she didn't want a divorce? He said it sure didn't look that way when he saw her with by the way who was the family destroyer? A guy from out of town she had met while out with the friends while I was gone. Where he from, stay, phone number and who Bill Carinton does he work for? George said he would talk later. George asked a friend to watch the children. Then found the guy darn if he was in the bar at his motel dancing with a woman Dina that George knew was married so he took pictures. He didn't have the husband's phone not knowing him that well but called around till he got it and sent the pictures. The husband Bob called George asking questions then thanked him saying he was coming would George stay. Sure thing. When Bill and Dina stopped dancing sat for a short got up walking towards Bill's room. I was in the lobby waiting for Bob he walked in at the perfect moment I said come on just as they got to the room fumbling with the card he saw them he went running just before the door shut he kicked it open and the fight was on. I pulled Bob off saying it wasn't worth it. He said his children would be the ones hurt the worst. George pulled Bob from the room Dina was following and fell in the hall. Ended up she was drugged. George said he was tolled it was to late to check Deb for drug's but he had them check anyway and yes it still showed. Bill was arrested. Both families worked it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not me

How dumb could a man be? If I had tears in my eyes it would be from being mad. And I would figure out a way to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes don't blame the roommate

Unless he was supposed to be a friend. Be glad she's gone there are a lot of good women out there. Besides she will more than likely cheat on him also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always wondered if someones done some artwork of Becky, curious on more exactly what shed look like.

Deadpoolx1Deadpoolx1almost 3 years ago

Ummmmm, very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend is an

'A+ story.' I believe that it exceeds the expectations most Literotica users have.

If you are into roommate-fucks-girlfriend stories, this one is a MUST READ for you. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★+ (5.5=110% "above expectations")!

This is one of the top 10 roommate-fucks-girlfriend stories on Literotica! In my book,

it is a MUST READ.

As on Aug 23/21, it has got 1.4k faves, out of 1.58 million views, which is 0.88 faves per 1k views, an A-plus faves-to-views ratio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bunch of crap. Terrible story. This doesn't pass the common sense test.

I guess I'm part of the group that's not into this. 2*

skindiver71skindiver71over 2 years ago

This is definitely one of the hottest roommate stories I have read!

I find many of the anonymous negative comments funny especially when they complain about a common sense test reading erotic fiction. WTF? This is a place for fun stories that push the boundaries of what we experience in our lives.

skindiver71skindiver71over 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest roommate stories I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 2 guy finds his girlfriend getting fucked by the roommate again, except this time he hears her proclaiming to the roommate that she's his now screaming "it's your pussy, daddy!!" And then after they're done fucking she makes boyfriend eat out the roommates cum from her pussy!!! Js

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimp and whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lying Slut...Flip Her Over...Fuck Her Ass...Cum on her Face ...Make Her Lick Me Clean and Throw Her Ass OUT!

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 2 years ago

'She should have rolled him over, climbed on his stiff dick, and rode him with sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't be mad at the roommate. Slut girl friend was chasing him. Now dump her. You dodged a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time and distance. Time and distance. Leave, get away, and thank God you dodged a bullet. More tuna in the sea, so to speak. One would never know whose children she had unless there was a mandatory paternity test. Who would want such a relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I broke up with my first real girlfriend that I thought that I was going to marry and spend my life with. The reason for breaking up was she attended a party while I had to work and she was drinking and having a grand old time and exposed herself to anyone who wanted to look. When I found out I asked her if she showed her breast to anyone who wanted to look at the party? She dropped her head and didn't say anything. I asked for my ring back. I walked away as she was crying. I ran into her parents a week and a half later. Her mother asked why I broke up with her daughter? I said that she should ask there daughter. Her mother said they did but she would not tell them why.I said I was sorry but it was up to their daughter to tell them I wouldn't. I seen her mother a week later and she was apologizing. I thanked her and said that was more than her daughter did. Months later I met my future wife and we married. No children yet and 4 years later she went to a party drank too much and exposed herself to the crowd. When I found out I thought dammit what's with these women that I attract. I divorced her. Then a month after my divorce I ran into my high-school sweetheart that I had broken up with while I was eating alone in a restaurant. She came up to me and asked if she could set with me? I said sure. We had a good time visiting. At the end she asked me out. All of my feelings I had before were back already. I said I would not want to relive what I went through before. She said I wouldn't it was the alcohol and her not thinking clearly. What would happen if she went anywhere and drank too much and I wasn't there. She said she hadn't drank anymore than a beer or 2 and never over one mixed drink and haven't been on a date after I broke up with her. We now have 3 children and 4 grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Less than a month after my wedding, I caught my wife blowing my best man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She had her boyfriend cum in her in the beginning and later he said she never let him cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Change the title to my girlfriend seduces my roommate.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Liars are a dime a dozen. Tho Beautiful and Sexy, I would probably dump her for Not being able, to tell the truth!

5 stars to the writer. Great writing, Great Story. Tense Ending. Fun gal, I've had many like that. Fun while it lasted until she brings home an STI or Crabbs. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my roommate bf was over I would come out in my bra and thong . I would see his cock get hard. I would leave my bedroom door open enough so he was able to see in I would be nude. One day when we're alone I told him I seen him looking. He told me he want to fuck me. I let him. We had great sex over the next few weeks. One day my roommate ask me if I would be into a 3 way with them . I did join them many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was in the hospital and my roommate and I were visiting after we had recovered from surgery. He had explained that when there was a problem at work and they sent everyone home early he invited some work buddies to have a beer at his house. He tried to call his wife and warn her about them coming. She didn't answer so he left a message. Imagine the surprise when they walked in and caught another man in bed with her. I'll call my hospital roommate John. John walked of to the bed and shook the guys hand and thanked him for showing him what kind of a slut his wife was. Then he said it would be in your best concern for both of you to leave now. John returned to the kitchen to get beers and went to the living room. When his wife and friends were leaving one of his work buddies tripped her friend. Then he stood up and said hey dumbass watch where you are walking. Well before the guy was out of the apartment every work mate had hit him. He couldn't hardly walk. His work buddies helped throw all of his wife's belongings in trash bags in the hallway. He did text her and let her know because the apartment manager would throw anything in the hallways in the trash. He divorced her and now is married to a faithful wife. The shocker is that it's the same one. I wish them the best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im 18, cute, fit, petite young girl with blonde hair, i do a lot of cosplay and i love to draw hentai about my self. Im addicted to sex and have been since i was twelve. Im into older men, old man with a big cock, 100% i will spread My legs. I work as a erotic cleaner here in finland, customer chooces my outfit or sometimes they just want me naked 😏

Never has a guy used a condom to fuck my pussy or every hole i have 😅 i use the pills when i want

To,. Last week this old Guy flirted with me in a bar and he told me that he was homeless. I told him that i have a place for him at my house but you are sharing the bed with me. He saw my bed and asked ne if i liked to share it With him. That was my plan to get you here alone with me so you can use me and my body. He was sweaty and had not showered i dont know how long but dick tasted still good even after he throath fucks me and he filmed it 😅

Best part was when he came in top of me and hes big cock was really fucking big and pulsated.

We fucked and i moaned so much! Im allways been a moaner but he made me even louder. Loved it when he came inside me and he he just fucking filled my pussy. I have something to tell you, he is still in my house to fuck me and letting me suck hes cock and swallow if he is not in a mood to cum on my face or my tits. I have some sexy pics in my onlyfans so if

are interested comment here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is sad. I would have left the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For sure time to leave the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

GF like her is not worth keeping. They'll definitely cheat somehow behind the back and that's also deliberately.

RIPAphroditeRIPAphrodite12 months ago

Mmm, Mark was so sexy and the bf was a wimp. Love this story clarkoverns, are you still around on Literotica? I noticed you haven’t written anything in years sadly. DM me some time, I’m got so many questions about your kinky stories. All the best 😘

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Get the heck away she has no respect for you or your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes he helped me prove that she was a cheater. Thank you roommate.

shang40shang409 months ago

ये तो होता ही रहता है

मेरे पत्नी का एक कजिन हमारे साथ रहता था. उसने मेरे बीबी से काफी बार चोदा है और कई बार मैने उन्हे देखा है

Eagle51353Eagle513538 months ago

The boyfriend was such a wuss. Poor thing was Always out of it, or too tired or scared to confront his girlfriend. The boyfriend needs to run home to Mama and cry to her about his girlfriend 😢

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I counted it as a blessing and walked away after learning what a bitch she was and that he really wasn't a friend.

skindiver71skindiver715 months ago

Maybe my fave of yours but damn you have so many good ones to appreciate. This is the one that kept me coming back! Love the build up, angst, tease... very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I appreciated the story, with that I kept wondering if they really loved each other, then why you did not pen a more conflicting emotion within, and between them both. Those relationships are hard to navigate, usually with her doing some kind of balancing act to appease the struggles she now has. If she really does love him, she really must still respect him, although her own mind and body testifies differently. Its not just his struggle of emotional flip flops, its hers as well. In these relationships devotion not just in loyalty, but enthusiasm for the relationship will be tested fully when only the wife is sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t get it? Cheating whore is cancelled out by baseball bat to head. Story over!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Laid there just wondering what I was going to do. When I figured out that the girl that I would marry was messing with an arrogant asshole that I couldn't stand. I didn't ask her for another date. She approached me and asked if I was going to ask her to the dance the next Saturday evening. I politely said no that I figured she would be with Thomas the big football star. I walked away. I would speak to her after that but that was it. I actually married a friend of hers. We had been married for 28 years 2 children and happened to see her at a party. I did the same thing spoke very few words being polite. Later visiting with friends and found out that she was on her 5th marriage of which 3 husband's had died. My goodness was I lucky. No she and Thomas had not married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Solid story but when mark was fucking her she said to cum in he David said she never let him do that but literally the part before he said he can in her and she orgasmed

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous