My Roommate the Milking Nurse Pt. 02

Story Info
Bill explains his problem, April is anxious to lend a hand.
22.6k words
4.85
37.5k
102

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/18/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Chapter 2-

April inched her way closer to me on the couch. This was a side of her that I had never seen before, and it only intensified the aching in my balls. I wasn't lying when I'd told her that trying to get myself off rarely worked. Over the years through a lot of trial and error I'd found that if I wanted to actually have an orgasm, I had to edge myself for a couple of hours to build up an intense level of sexual frustration and only then after at least 30 minutes of furious masturbation would my body finally allow me to climax. Simply put, it took a lot of effort. I'd found that it was just easier to avoid getting turned on and aroused in the first place. That was something that had now become impossible to avoid living with April.

"I know this goes far beyond anything we've ever talked about before, and I don't want anything to negatively impact our friendship. But to be frank, ever since the day I moved in I've found you irresistibly handsome. I would love to help you out with your... blue ball situation? It's the right thing for me to do since you say I'm the cause," April said, her voice a wild combination of sultry, sexy, and concern. Her right hand, with its perfectly manicured French tips, slowly reached out and gently rested on my knee. Those doe-like deep blue eyes gazed into mine, flashing a glimpse of... hunger? Desire? Lust? It was difficult to discern, but her hand slowly travelling from my knee up my thigh needed no interpretation. Her fingertips nudged themselves below the hem of my shorts, the French tips starting to lightly draw small circles against the flesh of my inner thigh. April's left eyebrow raised itself in question, again her eyes seeking mine... asking... pleading... if she had my permission to continue.

"April... Ummm..." I stuttered. All sense of moisture had vanished from my mouth. I quickly grabbed my glass and took several long drinks of water. April's hand never budged, her fingers still making small circular motions. Was it my imagination or was each circle moving the tiniest bit higher on my thigh? I looked down at her hand, then back to April. Yes, her fingers were absolutely climbing higher. I felt that if I didn't, or couldn't, come to a decision soon, she was going to make the decision for me. April bit her lower lip ever so softly. You know that kind of bite, the kind that women around the world know how to do that drives men crazy. I swallowed hard and tried to speak again. "April you are without a doubt the most attractive woman I have ever met. Having you as a roommate has felt so cliché all this time just because of how drop dead gorgeous you look. I don't think you have the slightest idea of how horny I've felt the last several weeks living here with you."

April's eyes sparkled and her cheeks turned a faint rosy red as she blushed. Her fingertips immediately jumped a full two inches higher with their circling.

"There's just something that I have to tell you, and I really don't want to scare you or worry you or ruin this before it's even begun," I sighed softly. What a horrible way to kill the mood right? As I slowly tried to explain my situation, the struggle of masturbation, the time it took me to orgasm, her fingertips stopped their circling. She didn't move her hand away, but I could tell right away that she'd switched back to at least partial "nurse mode". She nodded during my explanation, even asking a few follow-up questions. She removed her hand from my thigh and I felt a sense of dread hit the pit of my stomach like a gunshot. "Way to go! You royally screwed that up," I thought to myself. April slowly got up on her knees on the couch and leaned over towards me. Her hands tenderly cupped my face on either side, and pulled me closer for a soft but brief kiss.

"Bill you sweet adorable handsome man," April softly said. "First I want you to realize how much I appreciate your willingness to open up to me and tell me about your issues. Secondly, I'm very flattered about how you feel towards me. I think we could have been having some fun with each other ages ago!" she exclaimed. "I am still absolutely going to help you take care of your situation. In fact, the expression of your feelings towards me have not only increased my desire for you personally, but your condition has also peaked my professional nursing side as well!"

"April that's fantastic! I just wanted to be upfront and honest with you."

"Honesty always gets rewarded in the end you know." April swung one leg over my lap and went from her kneeling on the couch position to straddling my lap. Her hands slid down from where they were at my face, her long subtle fingers tracing down the side of my neck, stopping against my chest. "From what you've told me about what it takes to make you climax, and given how you've said you've felt like you've had blue balls for the last three weeks. Would you consider yourself sufficiently edged?"

"I would absolutely agree with that statement. Even when I would edge myself it never felt this bad. My balls have felt like they've been in a vice for weeks now. And you walking around in such tiny panties... those thin crop tops... your nipples poking out... pierced... your tan skin... hips... neck... your ass swaying as you walk around..." I had started to ramble and squirmed beneath her.

"Shhhhhh..." she said as she leaned forward and kissed me softly and far too briefly yet again. "You've had it pretty rough haven't you? I can tell." She looked down at my chest. "I'm sorry Bill. I didn't know. I simply didn't know. We got along so well, and our talks never ventured into any sort of sexual nature. I thought you just saw me as a friend, and my dress, or lack thereof," she chuckled, "didn't affect you at all. Of course knowing what I do now I completely understand why you chose to avoid sexual topics altogether. But I'll fix it. I'll make things right!"

With her hands firmly on my chest, she pushed out and her shapely ass started to slide downwards across the tops of my legs. She shifted each leg back one at a time, moving herself further away from me. With another push she slid off my lap, her legs also coming off the couch to kneel between my legs. Those cute French tip nails moved from my chest to my sides, lightly scratching my skin through my shirt as she pulled her hands down my sides. Her fingers hooked into the waistband of both my shorts and boxers and she grabbed a hold with a firm grip.

"Last chance to back out," she smirked upwards at me.

"Not in a million years!" I exclaimed, trying not to sound too eager. My balls were aching, and my cock had been rock hard since the beginning of dinner. All it took was a lift of my hips, and with one strong continuous pull April pulled down both my sport shorts and boxers all the way to my ankles. My stiff cock bobbed upwards, free from the imprisonment of my clothing. The shock of her move took me aback.

"Kind of like removing a band-aid, I find that sometimes it's best to just yank things off and get right down to the heart of a situation," April mirthfully said. Not even bothering to remove my shorts and boxers from around my ankles, she pushed my knees apart and wedged her gorgeous body closer between them. "Now let's get a good look at what we're dealing with here!"

I'm not going to lie and say that my cock is a foot long and as big around as a beer can, that's just silly. But I will say that it is definitely above average. Now arguably I haven't had a lot of female input about it given my aforementioned sexual issues. I'd been with a few women in college, but once they discovered how much effort it took on their part to get me off, let's just say they never tried more than once, if they even managed to succeed in the first place. Oh sure they loved the fact that I could fuck them seemingly forever, but my inability to orgasm easily drove me crazy. The frustration became so much for me that I decided it wasn't worth the hassle, so I'd stopped dating and started avoiding sexual stimulation as much as I could.

"Yes this will do! This will do quiet nicely," April licked her lips and moaned appreciatively. She paused for a moment, thoughts running through her head. Her head cocked to the side and she asked, "So logically if it's difficult for you to orgasm through masturbation, does the same hold true for..." she trailed off. I could immediately tell from the look in her eyes as she gazed upwards at me from between my knees what she was thinking.

"Yes, I can 'go all night' if that's what you're getting at," I sighed. "But it practically kills me. The pain that builds in my balls and never stops makes me want to avoid sex!"

"Good to know, good to know," she said as she licked her lips again. "Don't worry Bill, you're not going to suffer any more, not while I'm around. I think there's some more exploration and learning that we need to do together to get to the bottom of your situation, but let's focus on the immediate concern at the moment. Which would be your fucking beautiful cock! I mean wow Bill good for you!"

She reached behind her head and pulled the scrunchie off of her hair, letting it cascade down her back. Then she took the scrunchie, doubled it up and for the first time touched my throbbing aching cock. Electricity shot through every nerve ending of my being. She deftly slid the scrunchie over my cock, and pulled my balls through the loop as well. My body didn't know what to think. There was no foreplay, no soft caresses, just her quick, simple, and immediate action of grabbing my cock and slipping the scrunchie around it. Her head turned back and forth as her eyes scanned the room, looking for something.

"Ah there it is," she said as her eyes locked onto her bottle of hand lotion sitting on the coffee table. She leaned backwards, grabbing it, then returning to her original position between my spread knees. My cock hadn't stopped bobbing in time with my heart beat since she'd freed it what seemed like a lifetime ago. "I usually use something a bit more slippery with most guys, but this will work on short notice."

I blinked in response. I hadn't even really thought about whether or not April was dating other guys, or even in a relationship currently. It just had never come up before. We'd always had other things to talk about. I started to wonder if I was a bad friend for never asking? As April squirted a generous dollop of lotion into one hand, she looked up at my puzzled expression.

"I see the gears turning in there. Don't think too much about that right now. I'm open to talking about my relationships more later, but just know that I wouldn't be doing what I'm going to be doing right here right now with you if I was involved with anyone currently."

She rubbed the palms of both hands together, warming up the lotion, bits of it oozing from between her fingers. With a toss of her head to try to get her hair back behind her, she reached out with both hands towards my still throbbing cock. Her two hands, one above the other, closed slowly around my cock. I let out a deep breath I hadn't even realized I'd been holding as the sensation of her slippery hands starting to glide up and down my shaft travelled through the nerves of my cock, all the way up to my brain. Her stroke wasn't fast, nor was it slow, it was... determined if one could even call that a speed. My brain told me it was, because that's sure what all my senses were telling me. As she continued to stroke, she bit her lip again and her voice took on a slow, sexy, sultry, raspy tone.

"We're jumping into the deep end of the pool together. We know so little about each other sexually. Other than your condition." While she spoke, both her hands continued sliding up and down my shaft. The top of her right hand would go over the head of my cock, and so a small twist as it went back down again. Consistent speed, consistent motion. Determined. "I definitely want to learn everything about you. What turns you on, what triggers your balls to ache the most? But we'll get to that in time. We'll stick with the basics to start with. First off, do you like dirty talk?"

My mouth had gone dry again, my chest rising and falling as I gasped from the sensation of her hands stroking me. I could only nod my head vigorously.

"I'm glad," she purred. "I love talking dirty. I love being dirty. I love stroking big hard cocks like yours. I won't give up, I won't stop." Her hands continued their same pace, stroking my member up and down, slippery, steady, constant. " I. Will. Make. You. Cum." Each word was punctuated with each firm downward stroke. "I will drain you. I will empty your balls. I will milk that cum out of you." Her face took on a more harsh, less playful, but still incredibly sexy look. "I will become, your milking nurse."

-Chapter 3-

"I will become your milking nurse," April repeated. As I closed my eyes, the rhythmic squelching sound of her hands sliding up and down my hard shaft permeated my brain. Her technique was different than what other women had tried on me in the past. Typically they'd start off slow, then get faster and faster, expecting me to spurt my hot juicy cum all over their petite little hands so they could ohh and ahh and giggle at what excellent cock strokers they were. But with my... problems... once they reached the fast stroking stage, their giddiness turned into confusion, then annoyance, then exhaustion as their hands, arms, or even mouths got tired and they gave up. Of course they usually blamed it on me. Am I not sexy enough for you they would ask me? What's wrong with you? I'd tried to explain to a few of them, but they never listened. They just didn't care. It was too much effort. So they left, and I ached, and I stopped trying as well.

But with April, this was different. This was... actually working? She had listened first. She understood the situation. This wasn't a race, this was a marathon. Deep down, she cared about me? She was willing, no, she was eager to go the distance. She continued to look into my eyes as both her hands worked their way up and down, up and down my throbbing shaft. That little twist of a wrist as her hand popped over the head before the return trip back down again. A faint sheen of sweat began to appear all over her face and chest. Her deep cleavage, a valley of pleasure between her large breasts, became touched with highlights from the combination of sweat and flashes from the TV. She grinned as she recognized where my gaze was focused, on the bouncing undulations of her breasts as her hands continued their methodical pounding.

"Ahhh so are you a tit man Bill?" she questioned me. "You did mention my nipples earlier. Yes they're pierced, but you already knew that. I do love how my big tits make my crop tops stretch. The thin fabric makes my hard pointy nipples hard to ignore doesn't it?"

Her voice and choice of words was definitely driving me closer and closer to the edge. I could feel it slowly, but steadily approaching. My hands moved down by my hips to grip at the couch cushion. My back arching, my hips beginning to push up to meet the thrusting of her hands. But still she continued her steady determined pace. I was mesmerized. Was she actually going to make me cum?

"Yes, I love staring at your tits," I shyly confessed. "You don't know how hard I try to conceal it, but my eyes get drawn right to your amazing nipples every time you walk past me."

"And just think," she quietly said while her hands gripped the littlest bit tighter, "you haven't even actually seen them uncovered yet. In fact, all the skin you see exposed on me right now is probably all the skin you've ever seen so far. Well don't worry Bill, that will change. You will get to see, and feel, all of me."

"Oh April... I... I want to see you naked so badly!"

"We'll get there, we'll get there. This will not be a one time thing, at least I don't want it to be. I said before and I'll say it again, I want to learn all there is to know about you. You have no idea how kinky I can be Bill. You know I'm a nurse, but we've never talked a whole lot about the sorts of clinical trials I'm involved in working with at the hospital."

The ache from my balls had begun to spread upwards into the rest of my body. I could feel myself getting closer to that cliff's edge of an orgasm. Still her steady stroking never ceased. Never faster, never slower, just that same firm grip, up and down, up and down. This method was touching something deep inside of my soul, and it was responding with approval.

"Oh yes April... I can feel it! Just a little more!" But her pace remained the same. I had expected her to quicken her strokes, to dash towards the finish line, but no, that same measured disciplined up and down, up and down. My hips started to tremble. "April this is it!" I shouted.

Then all of a sudden her strokes stopped! My heart skipped a beat, a shock went through my entire body. No! Why would she stop? I thought we understood each other? After two heart beats, her stroking resumed their same tempo.

"April.. why? Please don't stop! This is working!" My hips started to buck along with the trembling. Up and down, up and down. And then a sudden stop again! "Noooo please! April... please... please... please!! I'm begging you.. don't stop... don't stop... I need this please!" I blubbered, my hands gripping and release, gripping and releasing their hold on the couch cushions, my knuckles going white. Again her hands resumed. All the while her eyes stared into my soul, watching me, my reactions, my responses. Up and down, up and down.

"Cum for me Bill. Cum hard for me. Coat my hands. Explode. Do it. I want it. Cum for your milking nurse."

The dirty talk, her hands, her looks, her attitude, her caring, her... soul? it all just worked. My eyes clenched shut, my hips thrust upwards one last time, and I exploded. I started cumming, and cumming, and cumming. Her hands never stopped. That same miraculous stroking, that firm grip, now milking the cum up and out of my cock shaft. Finally as my hips sank back down into the couch her stroking stopped. She slowly released her grip on my cock, and I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god I am soooo sorry!" I shouted as my eyes adjusted and focused on April. She was literally drenched with cum! There was a large patch of cum starting above her left eyebrow, spreading down over her left eye which was of course closed. Drips of cum were starting to run off the end of her nose as one blast had gotten her directly there. Another huge splurt was covering her right cheek. It didn't stop there, several pools of cum were all over her chest, and it was already starting to slide down between her massive cleavage. April began to laugh.

"Bill I'm not going to lie, that was amazing!" April gleefully squealed. She continued laughing as she leaned towards the end table at the side of the couch, reaching for the box of tissue. As she started to clean my cum out of her eye she said, "I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but holy shit are my arms going to be sore in the morning."

"Yeah I've heard that a few times," I laughed.

"Sorry about that little surprise stop-and-go there at the end, but I was taking a calculated risk. We're still learning things about each other, and I had a hunch, so I took a gamble and I was right!"

"And what exactly did you learn?" I asked.

"You like begging. You like not being in control, don't you?" she asked as she playfully patted my knee. Her fingers swirled around the pool of cum gathering in her cleavage, gathered some up, and she brought them up to her mouth. Staring deep into my eyes, she put her fingers in her mouth, wrapped her voluptuous lips around them, and sucked the cum off. "And, you taste amazing! Now I feel bad for wasting so much in the tissues! Oh, more for you to learn about me I guess, I love the taste of cum. And I can already tell that yours is going to be as addictive as fuck!"