My Roommate the Milking Nurse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April this is so strong... already I can't... I can't hold on!" I gasped, I panted, I tugged hard at my restraints. April only smiled at me knowingly.

"It's ok Bill. You can cum for me. Cum for me Bill. I know you need it. You need your release. I teased you so much earlier didn't I Bill?" she asked me in a pouty voice. "My poor little Bill, so frustrated weren't you?"

I couldn't help it, I began to cum... hard. The sensitizing cream, her dirty talk, the alternating suction on my cock and then balls, all the teasing she had put me through, it all exploded. Every muscle tensed as my cock began to spasm. Rope after rope of cum shot out of my cock, only to be greedily sucked up and away from the relentless milking machine. Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. It continued at a moderate pace.

"Ok April I came! Enough... enough!"

April's grin grew more sinister. "I still need my key Bill. Are you going to give it to me?" The machine continued to suck without mercy.

"Never!" I had decided to force her hand. What would she do? How far would she go to win that key back?

"Tsk tsk tsk. That's too bad Bill. You see, I'm not going to stop the machine until you tell me where you hid the key." I stared at her with my mouth wide open. "In fact, every time you cum, I'm going to increase the speed!" And with that she clicked a button, and the machine began to alternate its sucking at a faster rate.

"You can't be serious!" I thrashed against the restraints even harder. "I'm too sensitive! I just came! And you put that cream on me too... it's.. it's too much!"

"Where's the key Bill?" I remained silent. "Awww too bad." The machine continued.

I had to think fast, the machine was assaulting my cock without mercy. The cream, the alternating suction, April next to me whispering in my ear... I came again.

"HHHhnnnnnngggg!!" I grunted as my cock erupted again, releasing more cum to be sucked up by the hungry milking machine. I could feel April shudder beside me, her humping of my leg had intensified a tiny bit. I could tell she was getting even more excited, and frustrated. She clicked a button again, and the machine picked up speed yet again. "FUCK NO APRIL! PLEASE!!"

April moaned deeply. "Key Bill. I need it. NOW! No key, no stopping, not even when you're shooting blanks Bill, this machine. Won't. Stop."

I decided I needed to change tactics. I would never win at this rate. After having cum twice in such a short amount of time, the increased sensitivity, fuck the increased speed of the machine... I was going to lose fast. She'd have me begging and giving in very shortly. I could feel my resolve weakening. I moaned deep and long. April's eyes went wide, and I knew I had her.

"If you... don't let... me out.. then you.. don't get.. your key. If you.. don't get.. your key.. you don't.. get to.. cum" I said between the rapid alternating sucking of the milking machine. I began to moan more, and louder. "Oh April... fuck yeah!! Oh April! I'm going to cum for you. You're milking me so good. You're milking all this hot sticky cum out of my swollen needy dripping leaking cock. I can't stand it April. This machine is going to make me cum again."

April covered her ears and began humping my leg at a furious pace. "Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up Bill!" I was getting to her, she was going to break before I did I just knew it.

"HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK! AAAAPPPRRRRIILLLL!!!" As I screamed her name, my hips and legs constantly shaking as the machine forcefully extracted yet another load out me, April caved.

"OK you win you win. Fuck!! Please Bill OK you win! Whatever you want just please unlock me so I can cum! You win! You win!"

"Turn off... the machine..." I groaned in agony. She complied, her hips never stopping grinding on my leg. "Release me... NOW!"

April reluctantly got up, removed the milker which slid off with a loud scchhhloooppp sound. Tugged the ball suckers away with a POP, then unfastened my restraints.

"Please Bill... I... I can't think straight... you... you've done this to me.. look at me Bill.. help me.. please?"

I pointed to the bed. "Remove your dress. On the bed, NOW!" She kept her gaze lowered and scrambled to quickly comply.

"Yes.. Sir." she meekly said, removing her dress and laying down where I had just been moments ago. I blinked in surprise. That was totally unexpected, but at the same time, given everything we'd learned about each other so far seemed absolutely natural. Clearly we'd both learned in a matter of seconds, that we each had both Dominant and submissive streaks in us.

It was now my turn to fasten the Segufix restraints on April, securing her to the bed. As I looked at her crotch, the entirety of each inner thigh was coated and glistening with her wetness. Her pierced nipples were like diamonds. I gave each one the briefest of tweaks, and she began to moan and plead and beg nonstop.

"Please Bill.. I mean Sir... please Sir.. please.. must cum... so horny... so wet.. please Sir.. please Sir.. please Sir."

I walked over to the walnut dresser and found the dildo that she had strapped to my face previously. With a devious smile I turned and showed it to her, giving it a little wiggle so the purple dildo wobbled back and forth like she had done to me before. Her begging stopped for a moment as she looked at me, not understanding.

I advanced on her slowly, staring deeply into her eyes. Still holding the dildo raised up, I slowly inverted it. The dawning of understanding appeared in her eyes, and lust radiated off of her in waves. I kneeled on the bed and smiled at her as she slowly opened her mouth. I slid the dildo slowly into her mouth, silencing her constant begging. She gagged a tiny bit as the dildo filled her mouth and throat, her eyes watering, but she nodded to me to let me know she was OK. I fastened the straps around her head. During the whole time, her hips had never stopped their unconscious thrusting against the straps holding her down.

I opened the second drawer of the oak dresser, turning to watch her face. Another sudden dawning of understanding flashed through her eyes before they glared daggers at me, and I pulled out a long chain with a small silver key attached from the drawer.

I dangled the chain over her tight toned stomach, letting the tip of the key brush and dance against her cute little belly button.

"So April, my pet... ready for phase 1?"

-Chapter 10-

"So April, my pet... ready for phase 1?"

April turned her head to look at me. I could almost see her mind fighting with itself, arguing back and forth in her mind whether to submit, or to resist and fight it. Moments ago she had broken. Her extreme need to cum was stopped by the chastity belt that she had put on before our date, unbeknownst to me, to tease herself. After our date she had gone to unlock it, found the key missing, and rightly assumed that I had taken it. She had put the Serious Kit milker on me and told me that she wouldn't stop the machine until I confessed where I had hidden the key. Each time I came, she sped the machine up. It was a battle of wills, and sensitivity, and I had almost lost. I had started to fight fire with fire, and moaned and dirty talked my way into teasing April into a wanton lustful needy state, and she caved. She gave in, surrendered, untied me, and now I was going to get my revenge.

She mumbled around the dildo gag that I had attached to her head, drool oozing out from her mouth. The same dildo that she had previously strapped to my face and ridden to several loud orgasms. She looked so deliciously sexy and vulnerable secured tightly to her bed with the Segufix restraints and still wearing her locked chastity belt.

"I'm going to remove the gag for a moment alright?" I tenderly asked, and she quickly nodded her head. Unfastening the straps, I slowly pulled the dildo from her mouth and throat.

"Well I guess that answers the question of if you can deep-throat," I snickered. "Lucky me I guess huh?"

April rolled her eyes. "You are so fucked Bill. When I get my hands on you again, I'm going to make you beg so hard to cum, and then make you beg to STOP cumming! You were supposed to let me be in charge until we got each other figured out."

"Oh I think I have you figured out pretty well already. 'You win' I think I recall hearing just a moment ago? 'Please Sir' was also said, several times in fact."

April blushed and avoided my gaze. "Yes well, you caught me at a moment of weakness."

I held the chain with the chastity belt key above her again, and slowly dragged the tip of the key over her exposed flesh. Across her tightly toned stomach, swirling around her navel, up between her huge delicious breasts. Goosebumps followed the path of the key. The key teased over the tip of each nipple, causing them to strain to become even harder than they already were. Over her collarbone, down one arm, back up, again across her collarbone and down and back up the other arm. Brushing lastly over her luscious red lips.

April's body shook and quivered in response to the tantalizingly teasing key. "OK Bill mercy... you have no idea how much torture this is for me!"

"Oh I think I have a pretty good idea. And we're just getting started. Phase 1 is 2 hours is it not?"

She blanched. "You... you can't... you can't be serious Bill! I have never been teased that long before."

"Well I'd never had a milking machine sucking my cum from my cock over and over and over either. I guess tonight is a night of firsts isn't it?" I said with an evil smile, locking eyes with her. She averted her gaze again.

"Yes.... Sir."

I made certain that her waist and upper thighs were secured as tightly as possible to the bed. "Try to move your hips for me," I said. She struggled for a moment as I stared intently at her hips and waist, seeing virtually no movement at all. "Are you even trying?"

"YES! I can't move my hips at all. What are you planning?!? This is... oh my god I'm going crazy!" April shouted.

"I've been told by a medical professional that insanity isn't supposed to kick in until around the 3 hour mark," I casually winked at her. I began to set my devious plan in motion. I held up the key, showing it to her, and then gently inserted it into the lock on her chastity belt. I could hear her hold her breath as I slowly began to remove it. It made a very audible sscccchhhllllluuuuurrrrpppp sound as I lifted it up and off of her absolutely drenched pussy. I could see her hips quiver as the cool air in the room slammed against her now finally exposed pussy lips and visibly red and swollen clit.

"Ohhhhhhh...sshhhhiiittttt," April drawled, her eyes tightly closed.

I just had to take a moment to admire April's body. She was undeniably in a lust fueled sex starved state, and her body showed it everywhere I looked. Her body was glistening already with sweat, her pierced nipples painfully hard. But what obviously drew my attention the most, was her glistening swollen pussy. I could almost feel the waves of need and want and desire emanate from her pussy lips and clit. A slow and steady line of her grool leaked from her entrance and flowed down between the cheeks of her incredible ass.

April watched me closely as I eyed her body all over. This was really the first time I'd ever been able to actually take my time to admire her. She recognized the lust in my eyes, and it made her feel even more horny. To be lusted after in such a way cranked her already intense arousal up to 11.

I rummaged around some more in the walnut dresser, pulling out a long and pointed feather. Her eyes went wide again.

"Don't you fucking dare!! Don't you DARE!! Put that away! Put that back RIGHT NOW!!"

"I don't think you're in any position to be giving orders right now... pet." As I said the word, I could see her will breaking again. I advanced slowly towards her and held the tip of the feather out to the sole of her bare left foot. I began to draw the feather every so slowly across the sole, dipping between the gap of each toe, then across the top of the foot. April went wild with laughter.

"HAHAHHA Stoppp.. pleeassee STOP HAHAHAHHAH!"

"Sssshhhh!!" I said, knowing there's no way she could possibly stop her laughter. I continued teasing her sweaty body all over with the feather. Lightly I brushed the feather over her nipples. I held the feather sideways, and drew long lines across her exposed sides, again causing her entire body to convulse with laughter. "I had no idea you were so ticklish April."

"HAAAAAHHHAAAA!" She continued laughing hard, gasping for breath, tears rolling from her eyes.

"If you can't keep it down, I'm going to have to gag you again. Maybe that would just be the quieter thing to do now." I picked up the dildo and as I moved closer to her she began to beg.

"Please no I'll be more quiet.. please no not the gag Sir! I'll be a good girl I promise!"

"Oh I know you're a good girl... such a good girl." But I ignored her pleas, holding the dildo before her mouth she obediently opened wide, and I slid the dildo back down her throat and secured it in place. Picking the feather back up, I held it above her skin and looked directly into her eyes. My eyes never wavered from hers, as I hovered the feather lower, and lower down her body. She suddenly knew what I was going to do and began thrashing her head side to side, her eyes pleading with me. I hovered the feather just above her pussy, not touching yet. The anticipation was almost worse for her.

"If this gets to be too much, I want you to grunt loudly three times, do you understand me?" She nodded her head. "Grunt once so I'm positive you understand." She grunted once loudly against the dildo. "Now I want you to grunt three times, just like if you meant for me to stop." She nodded her head and gave three very loud grunts in quick succession. "Alright pet. That's your safeword whenever you're gagged."

I lowered the feather slowly, and touched the tip of her exposed, swollen, throbbing clit. The faintest of touches, but she felt it, and she tried to buck her hips away, but it was useless. Long slow flicks of the feather went up and down on each of her dripping pussy lips, a stroke between them teasing the opening to her now soaking wet hole. A swirl around her opening, trying to push the feather inside, but it bent away. Then quick circles around and around her clit, bouncing around and over her clit hood piercing, making the ring bounce and flick in response.

April went wild. She squirmed, she bucked, well as much as she was able. Her arms shook, she screamed with laugher and cries for mercy into the gag. Even though I only did this for a about five minutes, it probably felt like a lifetime to her. I stopped, April gasped for breath through her nose, spit flying all over from the base of the dildo gagging her mouth. I unfastened the gag, removing the dildo once more from her mouth.

"You evil evil man... how did I not know how evil you were!" she shouted, still gasping for breath. "MAKE! ME! CUM!"

"Oh April.... oh dear dear April. We're only 5 minutes into phase 1. You still have 55 minutes to go."

Her held flopped back down onto the pillow in defeat. "Bill please, I'm begging you. I... I had no idea you were this kinky. How did I never know... how did I never know."

"You might have solved my problem April. Maybe all this time it wasn't the amount or duration of the stimulation that was the factor in making it difficult for me to cum. Maybe it was the quality of the stimulation. But we can figure that out later, I have two more big plans for you tonight. You teased me with that milker for 2 hours. It nearly broke me. I'm going to return the favor."

"Oh Sir please! You've already broken me... you've already broken me... My pussy is so needy right now Sir. Please make me cum. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!"

I almost felt the tiniest bit sorry for her, my cock was throbbing once more. The sounds of her begging, the sights of her body being bound and teased. It was all exciting me in a way that I'd never been before. I shook my head and said quietly, "No."

I unfastened the drip lube feed line from the milker, and rigged up the harness so only the drip feed was suspended directly over her pussy. I aimed carefully, and adjusted the feeder on the line, causing a single drop of lube to fall, and land directly on her clit. Two seconds later, another drip fell again directly on her clit. Two seconds, drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Once again April thrashed and pulled against the Segufix restraints, trying to move her pussy out of the path of the oncoming drip but she was secured too tightly. I enjoyed watching her struggle, I enjoyed teasing her, just like she had teased me not so long ago.

An hour and 55 minutes later of the steady drip drip drip on her clit and pussy lips, and April was again broken. She had long since given up trying to form words. She still hadn't been able to cum, and her entire body and face showed that fact. There was a hunger in her eyes. Her grunts took on a primal sound. She needed a release, and I was about to give it to her.

I stopped the drip of the lube and moved it out of the way. The purple dildo I every so slowly and carefully slide into her wet pussy. I moved it so slowly, so tenderly as I didn't want to set off an orgasm just quite yet. She whimpered in utter frustration. The second part of my final plan, involved her Hitachi magic wand vibrator. I gently placed it against her thigh, the round head of the vibrator resting tightly against her clit. I secured the Hitachi with straps around her thigh, making it impossible to move away from her clit.

April had bent her head forward, her eyes still glazed with that sex crazed hungry look. The moment she realized what I was about to do, she finally found her words again. "Sir... make me cum?"

"Yes my pet. You will cum. But just like you didn't stop the milker on me, I'm not going to stop the vibrator on you. You kept it going on me for what... 15 minutes? I think you deserve the same."

He face went white as she realized what I intended to do to her, but she slowly nodded her head. "Yes Sir. I accept your punishment, thank you."

And with that, I switched on the Hitachi to high speed. April's orgasm rocked her body seconds later. Her juices began to gush and squirt from around the dildo deep inside of her, and then with a schlurp sound the dildo shot out of her by the strong contractions of her pussy. My cock ached to know what that would feel like. I knew I would have to sample that myself in time.

I stood beside April, watching her face contort and twist in sheer bliss as the orgasm ran through her entire body, from the tips of her toes to the hair on her head. No sounds came from her mouth. Just her upper body shaking, her large tits jiggling from the motion. And then the sensitivity hit her. Her mouth stayed wide open, but her face took on another look, one of agony. The Hitachi continued to buzz away right on her clit, the piercing rapidly bouncing around as well. Her face changed once more to bliss as another orgasm rocked her. Still she had no words, no voice, the sensations too intense after the teasing she had endured all night.

As I looked at her body, we locked eyes, and I began to stroke my throbbing cock. A smile crossed her face as she continued to alternate between the agony of overstimulation, and the pure pleasure of another orgasm. In mere moments my cock erupted, a decent amount of cum despite having been milked so vigorously moments ago, splashed over her face.

I didn't make her endure the full 15 minutes, only most of it. I switched off the Hitachi and removed it from her leg. I unfastened all the straps, gently rubbing her arms and legs as I moved them back into a normal position for her. Then I picked up her large blanket, covering her and crawling under it as well to lay next to her. Sliding one arm under her head, I pulled her in close to me. I brushed the hair away from her sweat covered face, and leaned in to kiss her gently.