All Comments on 'My Roommates are Monsters Ch. 01'

by Topher4774

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy vampire

I like your story and hope for plenty more installments. I. Keep seeing scarlet johanson as a vampire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That was an interesting story starter. You have my attention and piqued my curiosity. So lets see we're you plan on taking this story of yours. I gave this chapter 4 stars so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story! Try not to mix up first person and 3rd person. A lot of paragraphs have "ben did this, felt that" and at the same paragraph you have "I felt my c*** down her throat". Pick first or third person and stick with it.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

Meh, Ben comes off as a putz. I get the feeling he's going to be led around by his libido and end up being a bad joke.

Good premise but the protagonist character is hard to connect with. Wouldn't want to be him and doubt I'd want to know him so it's tough to care about what he does or what happens to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTopher4774@Topher4774
*Update!* Hi. Yes I’m am still writing. I will he finishing Monster Roommates and I have new projects I’m working on too. Please stay tuned. FOLLOW me on Twitter @MonsterRoomie if you want to chat with me directly and get the latest updates on my writing. Hey it's Tophe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES