My Roommate's Girl

Story Info
Guy takes his roommate's woman.
1k words
3.64
220.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doom333
doom333
34 Followers

My roommate had been seeing this girl Gina for a few months. Gina is an attractive girl. 5'4 140 lbs. Huge DD tits and an amazing tight ass. My roommate obviously enjoyed her body I could here them fucking often. More than a few times I had stroked my self to her moaning while he plowed her.

One night they came back to the apartment drunk as hell just after bar close. I was sleeping but in there drunken state they weren't capable of being quite. I was annoyed but not angry. We were all in our mid-twenties so going out and getting drunk was to be expected.

They made it into his room and with in minutes I could here them going at it. I don't know how long they fucked for because I fell back asleep. But a couple hours later I woke up having to piss. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom wearing only my boxers.

In the bathroom I found the surprise of my life. Gina was passed out naked on the bathroom floor. I kicked her foot and said her name trying to wake her. Next I tried getting my roommate to wake her but he was passed out in bed. My need to take a leak hadn't subsided and was starting to become urgent. I tried shaking Gina one more time and decided to piss with her on the floor.

Once my bladder was empty I was able to really appreciate the naked beauty on the floor. My dick was rock hard and I had subconsciously kept it out after pissing. I started to gently stroke myself while staring at Gina's amazing tits. They were huge and completely natural. They sagged off to her sides as she lay passed out on her back.

Quickly a devious idea formed in my head. Gina was too out of it to be woken up and my roommate was passed out too. I could quickly have my way with her. Of course she would wake up knowing she had been fucked but she wouldn't know she had been fucked by me.

I reached down between Gina's legs and spread her moist pussy lips. I watched her face intently to see if she showed any sign of waking. Her pussy was soaking wet but as far as I could tell there was no cum in it. Either she made my roommate wear a condom or he pulled out.

I fingered her for a few minutes and she didn't move an inch. I figured that meant I was clear to proceed. I positioned my self between her legs. It was no easy task on the bathroom floor because there wasn't much room to maneuver.

Finally I was in position with my rock hard dick pointed at her cunt. My dick is pretty average. 6 inches and pretty skinny but I never got any complaints. I glided it in softly at first. Again I was watching her face for signs of waking. When I was sure she wasn't going to wake up I shoved it home.

Her pussy felt amazing. I couldn't believe how tight it felt around my cock. I started off fucking slow and hard but when she still didn't move an inch I started really going at it. I was thrusting into as hard and fast as I could. I knew I wasn't going to make it long and that was probably for the best under the circumstances. I moved my hands down to grab her ass and got a surprise.

I guess she did let my roommate fuck her bare back. I didn't find any cum in her pussy cause he had unloaded in her ass. I knew he liked anal and had always assumed he fucked her in the ass and now found the proof. As soon as I realized what had happened I stopped fucking her. I had never been in a girl's ass and was very curious.

Finding the proper position was more difficult than I thought. I first tried to slip it in from the missionary position we were in but quickly realized the angle wasn't going to work. I debated rolling her over but thought the risk of waking her was to great. I ended up slowly moving her legs up so that they rested on my shoulders. This gave me the perfect angle at her ass.

My dick slid easily into her ass because it was lubed with cum. I had thought her pussy was tight but her ass showed me what tight really was. It was like having my dick in a vice but in a good way. I started fucking her ass slowly and it felt great. I was only a few strokes in when Gina moaned lightly. I froze for a second to make sure her eyes were still shut. They were and she hadn't moved so I figured I was ok.

I started fucking her ass again. This time a little faster. It was a only a few minutes when I felt an orgasm coming on. I thrust as deep as I could and filled her ass with my cum. My orgasm seemed to last a full minute as her tight ass drained the cum from me.

Once every drop of cum was pulled from my balls I got off of her. I pulled up my boxers snd I went back to bed. I fell asleep pretty quick but was woken up sometime later by my roommate getting Gina out of the bathroom. I heard him say something to her about not wanting me too find her naked. This made me laugh to myself.

Then I heard the distinct sounds of sex. I heard the bed thumping and him moaning but nothing from her. I figured she was still pretty much passed out. I wondered if he was taking her ass and getting my sloppy seconds. Sloppy thirds really considering it was his second go. When the noises stopped I fell back asleep.

The next morning the three of us went about our lives like nothing happened. I guess for them nothing had happened. I on the other hand had some of the best sex of my life. It was a night I'll never forget.

doom333
doom333
34 Followers