My Roommate's New Girlfriend

Story Info
Roommates girlfriends packs quite the surprise!
4.2k words
4.62
47.9k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I appreciate any feedback so I can become a better writer for you horny people! Comment, like, and let me know what you think! Also if I should do more parts!)

"Happy New Year!" We all cried out as the party hit midnight and we all kissed the person next to us. Whether that was a friend or a significant other.

My roommate, Connor, and I were hosting the party this year in our new apartment. We've known each other as acquaintances and then friends before moving in together a couple years ago.

Finally had a roommate situation that didn't suck like all the others I had in my 20's. We were a good pairing as we were entering our 30's.

Respectful of the others spaces, communicated well, and didn't mind when the other had a partner over. And our personalities were very similar too. We were each still lean as we entered our 30's, worked out regularly and were taller than average. We played soccer and volleyball for fun.

We also didn't get in the others way when a hookup or girlfriend came over. Which for Connor was quite often! He had 6 different girlfriends in the past 6 months and the one he was kissing now was on her way out. He had told me he was going to break up with her after the holidays.

That sucked a little because I really liked her. Oh well, I was used to meeting new girls he brought over now.

I wasn't as active in the dating hookup scene as him. I had a long term relationship end a few months ago and hadn't quite gotten myself out there quite yet.

Thankfully, he didn't break up with her at the party and cause a bunch of drama. He waited until the next weekend.

It didn't sound like too big of a deal, must have been mutual as I just heard some mumbled voices from his room and then she left.

The next few weeks were normal for us. Working, having some drinks, bumming around on Netflix, and playing video games.

Until February.

In February, he met his newest girlfriend, Maya. She was amazing. I met her after they'd hung out a few times at her place. She was super nice, kinda shy, and had a gorgeous smile. She had just moved to town about four months ago.

She was also super hot. She was mixed race, half Korean and white. She was short, probably only like 5'2", and couldn't have been more than 110 pounds. Very skinny and lean. She had black hair that came down between her shoulder blades. But the hottest thing about her was her tattoos. She was covered in them. A large wolf tattoo on her left thigh. A full sleeve on her right arm. A large dragon tattoo on her left shoulder that stretched down her upper arm and onto her back. And a few others she had said with a wink.

This first night I met Maya she had come over and we had a few drinks around the kitchen bar. Laughing, joking, and getting to know each other more. I knew they were just starting to hang out though and wasn't surprised when she gave Connor a little look and they went off to his room.

They might have been more subtle if they weren't drunk, but hey maybe I wouldn't have been as jealous if I wasn't drunk either! I thought to myself as I put away the shot glasses, cups, and bottles that we had finished.

Still in a drunken haze a little bit, I found my hand absentmindedly rubbing my cock through the front of my jeans imagining the two of them in there.

Connors lean body fucking her tight, wet pussy. Her tattoos gleaming with a little sweat as they found each other pleasure spots in their drunken stupor.

It was too much! I thought as I flicked the lights off and grabbed a big glass of water and headed to my room. I turned on the low light setting on the lamp next to my bed and leaned against my headboard stripped down to my boxers.

I causally was flipping through porn sites on my laptop trying to find something that would be right to get me off when I heard a loud groan!

"Oh shit!" I said out loud quickly hitting the mute button hoping they didn't hear me jerking it to porn. But the volume was muted already? Oh shit, that was them I heard! I realized chuckling a little.

It turns out our new apartment walls are thinner than before! I stretched myself a little closer to the wall and listened. Wow good timing, I thought as I heard a groan. It sounded like Connor, I bet she was blowing him and that's why I couldn't hear her.

My bad was slowly stroking my cock over my boxers, I didn't want to cum too fast!

"Good boy!" I heard from the other side of the wall. Holy shit that was Maya! "Take it."

Whoa, take it? Take what? I thought. I guess Connor wasn't a plain missionary position guy like I thought. Then again, my sex life had always been boring. Missionary, doggy, or girl on top.

"You like that don't you?" I heard her say and I couldn't make out what Connor responded with as it was muffled.

"What?" She said a little louder.

"I love it!"

"That's what I thought, don't stop now!"

What were these two doing? I wondered as I heard more moans and groans coming from their room.

"That's it, hands and knees." Maya said and I heard them shuffling around.

"Oh fuck!" Connor cried out a moment later.

That's it, I've got to see what's happening, my mind is all over the place! I quickly got up as quietly as I could and went to my door. I pulled it open silently and tip toed over to his door.

The door was closed and I could see a faint, warm, yellow light coming from under the door. I pressed my ear and heard slight squeaking and moaning.

Then Maya again, "Take it white boy, you fucking love it don't it?"

"God, yes!"

I slowly reached to the door and twisted it open. Then pushed it slightly. Moving slow so I was as quiet as possible. Though after the drinks, I probably wasn't as sneaky as I thought.

A couple more inches and then...holy shit! I wanted to cry out but kept it in my head.

I could see into his room, barely lit and bathed in a soft, yellow light from a desk on a lamp on the opposite side of his room from his bed. Which is where they were.

Connor completely naked on his hands and knees at the edge of the bed, his ass up in the air. Maya dressed in a lace red lingerie set, bra, thong, and garter belt. She was behind him pumping her hips back and forth. Her left hand held his ankle, her right hand was on his back.

I was behind them and they were facing away so I couldn't see what she had strapped to her hips, but based on the sounds he was making, I would bet it was a huge strap-on!

My mouth was dropped open as I watched her fuck him. Her hips not going crazy fast or slow, just pumping him with a firm, even pace. Obviously she was in control. I marvelled at her gorgeous skin shining with sweat which made her tattoos gleam. The dragon was staring right at me I swear and I could see one of her mystery tattoos was a pair of bright red lips on her right ass cheek.

"Oh god I'm going to cum again!" I heard Connor say which made her laugh.

"Oh yeah baby? Going to cum for my big dick? Remember when you were nervous at my place? Now tonight you were begging me to fuck you!" She taunted him as I watched him jerk off between their legs, her ass pumping back and forth into him.

He blew his load seconds later into the bedsheets while she taunted him.

"Good boy!" She said between his moans as his cock drained onto the sheets.

"You want me to fuck you harder don't you?"

"Please, yes." He stammered out.

"Beg some more baby, tell me how much you love Maya's big cock."

"Please, please fuck me hard with your big cock Maya! Please I need it!"

"That's what I thought!" She said as she let go of his ankle and grabbed his hips with both hands. "Quiet down though, you wouldn't want your roommate to hear me owning your ass would you? Or would you?" She said just getting a whimper in reply as she pressed into him.

I watched as she reared back and thrusted harder and harder into him. His cries getting louder and louder as she drove her cock into him.

"You're going to cum for my big dick again aren't you little slut?"

"I...I am!"

"Stroke that little dick baby and make sure and say I'm Maya's little slut as you do!" She said laughing as she fucked him harder.

Connor was stroking his cock again. Furiously fast. Damn he must be so turned on to cum so quickly again! I thought.

It only took him a few seconds before he was cumming again while saying "I'm Maya's little slut!" Wow what an orgasm I thought as I watched her lean over and press him flat on his stomach into the bed.

Slowly moving her hips around as they lay in a prone position she made his legs shake. "I think you've had enough for right now." She said and I heard Connor just whimper underneath her.

Wow she fucked the words right out of him! I thought as I watched her slide back out of him and then she flipped over and laid against the wall facing me.

Oh. My. God. I thought as my mouth dropped open again as I saw her big cock finally. She was wearing a big black dildo. It looked like it had veins to be realistic and it was glistening in the low light as it was drenched in lube. I also saw her final tattoo that was hiding, the artistic ones that ran underneath her boobs and went between them slightly.

Then my mind had a thought...wait, she was facing the door now...oh shit! My eyes slowly dragged themselves away from her cock and slowly up her body to her face. Her face lit up with a big smirk and a glint in her eye.

"Enjoy the show huh?" She said to me. Connor lifted his head and looked back at me and I watched his face visibly flush red with embarrassment.

"Well?" She said again to me.

I swallowed hard and finally found my voice. "Well, um, yeah honestly that was fucking hot." I said answering honestly as I realized my cock was harder than it had ever been.

"You ever done anything like that before?"

"No, I mean, a few girlfriends had like used a finger on my ass when blowing me but nothing, nothing like that!" I said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Come inside." She said and curled her finger to me. I slowly opened the door wider and walked in.

"Yeah, that's what I thought!" She said giggling and looking at my hard cock hidden in my boxers. "Connor look at how hard you made him while I fucked that little ass of yours!" She said.

Connor moved up and sat back against the wall next to her now. His cock hanging spent between his legs. He laughed a little as we all got a little more comfortable with the situation. "Yeah, you did enjoy the show I guess!" He said making us all laugh and relax a little more.

Next I noticed Maya's eyes on me. Drilling into my own. "You wanna be a part of it?"

I gulped hard at that question and glanced over at Connor. "I mean, I guess if you're into it too."

"No man, join in. Trust me, never done anything like this before her, and wow fucking greatest orgasms of my life."

Maya laughed at that, "I swear all you white boys are the same! One taste of my big black cock and it's all you want!"

We laughed as Maya moved to sit on the edge of the bed facing me now. Her legs spread and her tattooed right hand gripping the base of her cock.

The laughing stopped as she looked me hard in the eyes and said, "Strip." Less a statement than a command.

My hands reached down and pulled my boxers to the ground. My cock was stiff as a board and pointing straight out.

Maya casually licked her lips and then bit her lip and said, "Knees."

I dropped down to my knees, just a foot away from her and looked back into her eyes.

She pointed to the floor space between her legs and said, "Crawl."

As I moved closer to just between her legs I said, "A woman of few words huh" with a little chuckle.

"I've found slutty little white boys do best with firm directions. Isn't that right Connor?" She asked over her shoulder.

"Yes, that's right."

"Good boy." She said turning her head back to me.

On my knees, my face was inches from her big cock. I could make out every curve and vein on that sexy piece of rubber.

"Show me your tongue and look at me."

"Shouldn't you clean that?" I asked remembering it had been stuffed inside my roommates ass minutes before.

"You don't want it then?" She said slowly pulling away.

"No, no...I just..." I said trailing off.

I stuck my tongue out and pulled my eyes from her cock and up to her eyes.

"Good boy." She said before using her hand to smack her cock head on my tongue. Firmly and slowly.

I felt my face burn red as I knew Connor was watching her smack my tongue with her cock. The sound filling the room. My mouth was salivating and I couldn't stop it. I was so turned on.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

I opened my mouth and stuck as much of my tongue out as I could.

She laughed as we kept eye contact. "Want more huh? All you white boys are the same..." she repeated.

"Open." She commanded and I stretched my lips wide. She didn't hesitate before pushing the cock head into my mouth.

I clamped down around the head and the smell of sex and cum filled my nostrils.

"Fuck!" I tried to say as the head of her big black cock filled my mouth and slid over my tongue. The word came out muffled as she entered me though.

I felt her left hand snake through my hair and then grip me tightly as I let my tongue press into the underside of her cock.

I put my hands on her thighs and held her while she put her right hand under my chin, kind of over my throat and started to guide me up and down. My lips sliding from the tip of her cock to the bottom of the head. Slowly dipping onto her shaft as I adjusted to having her large member in my mouth.

"Good boy suck that big cock for me..." she purred above me as I gulped more of her into me.

"God are you sure this is your first time sucking cock?" She teased as I felt her head start to poke the back of my throat and I involuntarily made a glug sound.

Fuck maybe I am a good cocksucker I thought. My cheeks burning from blushing as I felt pride after she complimented me.

I eagerly started to suck her now. Her hand still gripping my hair and resting on my throat as I tried to fit her into my throat. I was making sounds I never thought I'd hear myself make as I gagged and glugged everytime she hit the back of my throat.

"Easy cocksucker don't go too far..." she cautioned as I continued to slide my lips up and down her shaft.

Suddenly I felt her hand grip my hair a little harder and pull me off of her with a loud pop as my lips left her head.

I looked up and she was smiling. I felt a twinge of embarrassment as I'm sure she was seeing me on my knees, cock hard, drool on my chin, cheeks red, and eyes teary. I felt so submissive to her now.

"Tongue out." She said and I complied.

Smack.

Pause.

Smack.

Pause.

I moaned.

"What another?" She asked as I eagerly nodded.

Smack.

Pause.

"Another?" I nodded again.

Smack.

Then she leaned down and kissed me. I moaned into her mouth as her tongue aggressively pushed between my lips.

Her right foot reached up and she flicked the tip of my cock with her big toe causing my whole body to shake. I was so turned on that little touch felt like a bolt of lightening through me.

"You like my big cock don't you?" She said her lips an inch from mine.

I gulped hard. "Yes."

"Say it."

"I love your big cock!"

"You want to suck my cock all day don't you?"

"I do" I said as my cheeks burned red again.

"Connor you might have some competition. This little slut wants a piece too!"

"Hey, I don't mind sharing as long as I get a turn too!"

"Such nice boys." She said licking her lips again. Then she stuck her tongue out and traced it over my lips.

I could barely breathe I was so turned on.

"I'm going to fuck you now." She whispered.

I gulped again and felt my heart beating through my chest it felt like.

"And when I fuck you, you're going to refer to me as Daddy."

"Ok."

"Ok what?"

"Ok Daddy."

"Good boy." She said as she stood up and helped me to my feet. She was on my right side and I felt her hand running down my back to my ass. Her hand cupping and feeling me up. Playing with each cheek. A squeeze and then a jiggle. Then a light spank. Then a harder one.

"Who's ass is this?" She asked looking up at me.

"It's your ass."

"Who's ass?" She repeated firmly.

"Your ass, Daddy." I replied.

With that she moved me to be on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed. I was facing Connor and I felt a twinge of embarrassment as I assumed the position. Then I remembered he was here too and he was smiling and giving me a thumbs up.

I smiled back for moment then I felt her hand crash down on my butt and spank me harder than before.

"Fuck!" I cried out as she spanked each of my cheeks just like she had fucked Connor. Evenly, with rhythm, not too hard or fast, just right to put me in place.

"Another?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Another?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"No, you're ready now." She said.

I was sure my ass was bright red when she was done. What a sight I must have been to her now.

I felt her thick black cock resting on my lower back as she pushed her hips against my thighs. Fuck she was huge, I thought.

Next I heard her open a bottle of lube and pour a lot over my crack and her cock.

"Relax, relax, relax..." she coaxed and I did as I felt her lubed up finger enter me.

I moaned as she slowly fingered me open. One finger. Then two. Then three. Several minutes went by as she prepped me.

"Fuck me please Daddy..." I groaned out eventually.

"What was that?"

"Please, please fuck me Daddy, I want your cock!" I said louder as she was fingering me and I felt loose and open for her.

"If you insist..." she said and I felt her fingers leave me, my ass gaping.

I didn't have much to wait though as that gap was filled with her pulling her cock from my back and placing the head at my hole.

"Relax, relax..." she said as she slowly filled me up.

Again minutes went by as she slipped her cock into me. Then pulled out. Then entered a little more. Added lube. A little more.

"Almost there..." she said. "What a good little slut you are!"

I smiled as I felt her bottom out inside of me. I felt so proud to have taken her huge cock!

I felt her hand grip my hair again and push me towards the bed. "Face down, ass up is how I like my sluts." She said as she pushed my face into the sheets.

I moaned as I felt so open to her. She was dominating every inch of me and I loved it. It showed in my cock still rock hard, but that had been dripping pre cum the whole time since she started to finger me.

"Oh god..." I moaned as I felt her start to pull her hips back and then thrust softly into me. I was glad she was a pro because she could've torn me in half with that monster!

She fucked me slowly and gently with her big cock at first. Slowly rising to a steady pace like with Connor.

Connor. I glanced up and he was watching me get fucked. His cock hard and he was jerking off as he could see her bending me over.

"You like the view slut?" Maya said to him and he nodded.

"Picturing yourself here getting fucked again aren't you?"

He nodded again.

I groaned as she filled me up again and again. Pulling back to the tip and then balls deep. Her small hands gripping my hips hard as she fucked me.

"I bet this little slut is going to cum soon aren't you slut?" She asked.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum the second I touch my cock."

"Oh then don't, I want you to explode."

I groaned at that. I badly wanted to cum. My cock was straining.

"Daddy please let me cum." I said.

"I didn't hear you beg..." she said taunting me from behind.

"Please god I want to cum so bad! Daddy please!"

She responded by spanking my ass on each cheek.

"You can cum once I start fucking you harder." Maya said.

"When is that?" I desperately said.

"You'll know." Is all she replied as I felt her continue to probe and thoroughly fuck me.

12