My Roommate's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple more minutes I was whining and my legs were shaking as I begged for a release and finally, finally I felt her grab my ass and hips and start to fuck me hard.

Her hips hammering into me as her cock stretched me out.

"Oh Daddy yes fuck me!" I called back to her. The sounds of her thighs, slick with sweat, slapping against my thighs and ass filled the room. She pounded me harder than I thought her tiny body could. The force she put through that big cock was incredible!

I moaned as I reached between my legs and grabbed my cock. My orgasm spilling out of me and splashing onto the bed literally a second after touching myself.

She continued to fuck me hard through my orgasm. I moaned and cried out as the most intense orgasm of my life ripped through me.

"Please Daddy stop no more!" I cried out as my orgasm finally subsided and my ass felt like it couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck you two are good sluts!" Maya said laughing behind me as she held her cock balls deep in me.

"What an incredible pair of asses I've found!" She said as she patted mine and then slowly slid out of me.

I gasped and fell on the bed in the puddle of my own orgasm. My legs too weak as I shook and recovered from that fucking.

"Connor." Maya said and snapped her fingers twice. Connor crawled over and started to suck her cock clean from my ass on all fours as she stood with her hands on her hips.

He sucked her for a few minutes before she pulled her thong and strap on off and she pushed him onto his back. She mounted his face and rode him until she had two orgasms. His hands clutching her little butt as she came all over him and he begged for air.

I finally could move again after that. My body felt euphoric. Like I was on another planet.

"Did you like it?" Maya asked sitting next to me.

"Fuck that was incredible!" I said.

"I told you dude she's a magician." Connor said.

"You two are too much, let's go shower. I think we're going to have some fun every weekend!" She said as she stood and stripped down.

"Just the weekends?" I asked making her giggle.

"Such a slut!" She teased. "Trust me, you'll need a week off every time I'm done with you!"

We all laughed and then piled into the shower together. Maya kissing each of us while we soaped up. Her hands finding out cocks hard again as she stroked us to another orgasm close to the same time!

Then we piled out and fell asleep in my bed, free of all sex juices. Maya in between us.

12