All Comments on 'My Roommate's Sister'

by ThomRainier

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Zadock77Zadock77almost 4 years ago
I would love a sequel

Great story I look forward to more if that’s your plan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love it.

Only feedback I would have was, try to make the tone of her voice sound less masculine, but that might be just me.

Come pound this pussy or something like that. Though some girls have that language as well, she did not strike me as that character.

Do the brother and the sister have a secret. He was surprisingly comfortable with that whole situation. What's the back story on that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

But when sex happens, there's no slow buildup. She kisses him. She grabs his cock. She gives him a blowjob. Boom.

Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not really.

Had real potential. Gave it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story.

I was confused about Novemver and Lily being tanned; am missing something? Are they in the suuthern USA or in the hemisphere?

Lily's dialogue was quite realistic; I had a girlfreind who was also quite forthright, both in the way she spoke and in the way she initiated intimacy!

By the way, I was expecting Lily to have actually left her bathrobe (too big to mail) on the back of e bathroom door or done something similar so that she would have a real reason to return to the apartment.

I am grateful for a good story.

MeBr123MeBr123over 2 years ago

Cute story. It could use a little more build up, but I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous