My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that big fucking dick," Alex hisses, his skin stretching wide around the girthy dildo as he rises up to the top and plunges himself back down. "Feels so much better than that little plug, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I murmur, now eagerly thrusting my ass up and down on the thick length. The longer I ride the toy, the more blissful my hole feels. I completely understand why my roommate enjoys this so much now. The huge shaft feels better than any dick I'd ever taken.

Alex is resting at the base of his beast, working his hard cock with one hand and twisting his pierced nipple with the other as he watches me vigorously impaling myself. "Think you're going to be ready for something even bigger next time?" he asks.

"I hope so," I grunt, sinking down to the balls and stroking my cock too, a string of precum several inches long hanging from the head of my dick.

"Fuck yeah, dude," he growls. "I love watching you stretch that tight hole open. I want us doing this all the time."

Hearing him say that almost makes me cum. I start riding the dildo again, pummeling my butt vigorously with the thick shaft while I jerk off. "I'm so close," I groan.

Alex lifts off his dildo instantly, the massive thing wobbling and almost falling over, his hairy hole gaping wide beyond it. "Shoot your load on it," he says hungrily.

I have to freeze right there, immediately wanting to ask if he's sure, but fuck it. Why not? I lift off the toy I'm riding, kneeling in front of the huge one Alex had mounted, letting myself climax all over the massive shaft, yelling loudly as an insanely huge load spills out all over the mammoth dildo and the floor.

Alex looks mesmerized observing, the manic glint in his eyes again as my cum finally stops spraying out, squatting back over the beast and lowering his ass down, the huge head of the thing sliding inside him. He yelps, pressing himself further and burying my warm sperm into his guts, thrusting up and down on the dildo more violently than he had all night. "Fuck, dude!" he shouts, his eyes frantic as his hand desperately jerks his rigid eight inches. "I'm fucking cumming too!" He bottoms out and his hand stops moving after a few more urgent strokes, the first burst of his load splashing across my stomach, volleys of his hot seed hitting my dick and balls.

I could fucking cum again right now seeing how completely satisfied Alex looks, knowing that my cum is inside his ass, that his is all over me. My dick is still rock hard, covered in my roommate's jizz, almost pleading for more attention.

Alex throws his head back as he's panting, lifting his ass off the huge dildo, my white cum obvious on his gaping hole. "Fuck, man," he murmurs. "That was so fucking hot." He collapses on the tile floor without looking at me, his chest still heaving as he breathes hard.

My sexual desire immediately recedes worrying about how he's going to react now that our second toy session was concluded. Alex had turned his head away the second time he tried to kiss me. How is he going to feel about having my cum in his ass? I shouldn't have done that. He asked for it, but I should have just shot my load on the floor and pretended that I wasn't able to stop myself.

Alex lifts his head off the ground to look at me, the stone-faced expression he'd worn after our first kiss firmly settled across his face. "I'm not gay," he pronounces seriously, looking into my eyes.

I instantly look down the second he utters the words, staring at my now soft dick, the source of all the tumult in our friendship, regretting that I'd crossed so many lines. I shouldn't have kissed him. I shouldn't have busted my load all over the dildo. We should have just stuck to jerking off together. That was working perfectly.

"Tyler, look at me!" Alex insists.

My face hesitantly peers up, our eyes meeting again. My roommate doesn't look pissed or freaked out.

"Can you let me finish before you start getting all nervous? I'm not gay," he repeats. "But after that, after everything that's happened with you...dude, I'm definitely starting to think I might be bi."