My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyler and Alex get weirder than ever than ever.
8.1k words
4.64
22.4k
45

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me thinks that Alex is going to crack up at any second, telling me he was just bullshitting about being bisexual, nevermind everything we've been doing together. But he doesn't. He's just staring at me, his words hanging in the air. "You think you're bi?" I finally ask, my voice barely rising above a hesitant whisper.

Alex lifts himself off the floor, standing up and smiling as he's looming over me. "Well, man, we just kissed twice, I touched your dick, and some of your cum is literally inside me right now," he says, his voice natural, sounding completely normal. "And I really liked everything that just happened."

I'm struggling to believe him. "You did?" I whisper. Goosebumps raise up all over my body, my face tingling as my heart pounds violently in my chest. I shouldn't feel stunned, having doubted his sexuality ever since we started down this path, but I'm stunned. Alex doesn't have a filter, but I still can't believe he'd just boldly declared he might be bisexual immediately after shooting his load.

"Stop looking so anxious!" Alex teases, bending over to fetch a plastic bag from beneath his bed, his huge hairy ass wet with lube. He starts piling the used toys into it. "Everything we just did was so fucking hot. A legit straight guy would be flipping the fuck out right now if he did any of that shit, right?" He looks into my eyes as he drops another toy into the bag. "So maybe it's time to reconsider some stuff."

"So...you're bi?" I ask.

He freezes and his eyebrows arch up. "Hey, I said I /might/ be bi," Alex corrects. "I need to think about it, you know? You just said I get off on doing things that are forbidden. Am I really bi or am I just getting turned on because everything we're doing together is totally taboo? I don't know yet."

"Yeah, that's fair." Why the fuck did I tell him that? My roommate was admitting that he was questioning his sexuality when he mentioned that he liked touching my dick, but I felt the need to reassure him thinking Alex was on the verge of panicking. Now he's telling me that I'd planted the seeds of doubt.

"Is this going to change anything?" he wonders, noticing that I'm deep in thought. "I really like the way things are right now."

"Me too," I say a little half-heartedly. I'm on an emotional roller coaster, my mind awash in new questions. Is he actually starting to like me as more than a friend or is this just about sex for him? Is he going to use me to figure himself out and then throw me away if he decides he's totally straight after all? Even if he really is bisexual, is he going to kick me to the curb when he meets the kinky girl of his dreams who's willing to indulge his fantasies with him?

"Are you sure?" Alex interrupts. "You still look so nervous, dude. Should I not have said that? I wanted to be completely honest with you."

"No," I answer. I have to find out where this is going to lead, even if that would mean getting hurt. "I'm just surprised after you kept telling me you were straight."

Alex shrugs his shoulders. "I've been thinking about that ever since we started fooling around. I mean, I'm not obsessed with being 'straight.'" His bicep bulges lifting the bag of used toys up as he signs air quotes. "If it feels good and both people are enjoying it, that's really all that matters. I've had to tell myself that for a really fucking long time." He laughs and shoots a flirty smirk at me. "Maybe you're just a really good fucking kisser."

"You're definitely a good kisser," I say. He's admitting we had chemistry with the compliment, that he liked kissing me just as much as I liked kissing him. Maybe he is starting to like me as more than a friend. I want to ask him, to blurt the question out, but I know I shouldn't. My roommate had just told me that he /might/ be bisexual and I'm already being needy looking for some kind of emotional commitment.

He suddenly seems deep in thought, the plastic bag full of toys dropping to the floor with a loud thud. "You know what? I think I want to kiss you again right now."

"You want to kiss me?" My heart surges and my dick instantly fills out again. We'd both just cum together, and now Alex wants to kiss me again? I want to kiss him every single day.

"If you want to," he says, climbing into his bed and lying on his back. Alex looks over expectantly. "Get over here, dude. If you want to."

I instantly jump up and crawl into my roommate's bed, hovering over his body but stopping short of actually touching him, our eyes meeting.

"Get on top of me," Alex whispers with a nod, his face almost frighteningly serious.

The goosebumps flare up again and my heart starts thumping vigorously gazing down at him. Alex had invited me to kiss him, but as I slowly lower my body down on top of his he pulls my head into his muscular chest, wrapping his arms around my back and touching the tops of his feet against my soles. My hands wrap around his shoulders and I feel so content. We're holding each other, and it feels incredible, more intimate than anything else we'd done together.

"Want to know what I'm thinking right now?" Alex asks, his hands gripping me even tighter.

"Yeah," I say.

"This feels really, really fucking good. Just being honest."

"You feel really good," I whisper back. With my head against Alex's chest, listening to him softly breathing and hearing his heart beating, the two of us intertwined together, I feel myself relaxing. All my anxiety disappears. Maybe he's not ready to say it yet, but I already know he's bisexual. Feeling his warm body against mine, his fingers affectionately stroking my back, hearing him tell me that this feels so good, I know we're already more than friends.

"Kiss me again," Alex softly breathes into my ear after a few blissful minutes of silently cuddling together.

I lift my head off his chest, finding his face lustful, his mahogany eyes staring into mine. I close my eyes and lower my lips to his, gently pecking him, electricity surging through me. Alex instantly starts kissing me back, our lips intently locking together, his hunger increasing every time we urgently touch together. I know he's feeling exactly what I feel as his hands travel up to my head, pulling my face into his as he slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues eagerly glide together and we urgently make out, both of us softly moaning into each other. My dick starts filling out again until it's ridiculously hard, grinding into his stomach as we kiss.

Alex draws his tongue out of my mouth and guides my head up with his hands. "Want to hear something weird?" he asks.

I chuckle, already knowing that means he wants to escalate the situation even more. "Sure."

Alex's grins, his eyes drilling into mine. "Knowing that your cum is inside my ass right now is kind of turning me on again."

I can feel his hard dick poking into my skin and I know he means it. "It is?"

There's a glimmer as he stares into me. "Want to do something really, really fucking weird?"

One of his hands drops down and grasps my rock hard cock and I groan in pleasure feeling his touch. I'm already leaking precum again being this close to him. "What?" I whisper.

"Shove your dick inside me," Alex hisses, his expression totally serious as he strokes my shaft.

Resting on top of him, feeling the passion as we'd kissed for the third time in a night, I know he means it. We're closer than we've ever been in this moment right now, Alex wanting us to be even closer, and I'm hard as steel contemplating actually fucking my roommate's ass. But I'm hesitant too. He'd just declared that he /might/ be bi, and we'd already crossed so many boundaries. What if this would finally be going too far?

"Please, dude," Alex begs, his hand still on my cock, his brown eyes pleading. "Shove it inside me. I want to feel you inside me right now."

"Are you sure?" I feel more willing hearing him desperately request it, but a new concern hits my brain. I'd just watched him swallow up some of the biggest sex toys I'd ever seen in my life, all of them definitely bigger than my dick. I suddenly feel totally inadequate. Is he even going to feel anything if I fuck him? But I lift my body away from his anyway, digging my hands into his mattress and staring into him.

My roommate throws his legs up in the air, his hands hooking underneath his knees, the big globes of his hairy ass spreading open. "Knowing how I actually feel about the real thing will say a lot, right? I'm serious, man," he says, his face sober and completely determined. "I want to try it right now."

I'm instantly convinced Alex wants to do this as much as I do, and that's all I need to know. His hole is still wet, battered after swallowing up his massive toys, and I want to fuck him more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. I'm still nervous that I can't possibly measure up to his expectations, but I reposition myself and start aggressively grinding my shaft into his crack. "Are you sure?" I repeat.

"Yeah," Alex murmurs, seeming to relish feeling my length against his skin, his eyes hungrily looking into mine. "You want to know the truth, dude? I've been fantasizing about this ever since I touched your cock."

Rubbing the precum-slicked head of my dick against his wet slit, I'm tempted to ask if he's sure yet another time. But his desperate, serene face says everything. He really wants to do this, and I really fucking want to do it too. I take a deep breath and penetrate him without speaking another word, sinking my head into his hole, Alex's face wild, his mouth gaping open.

"Yeah!" he grunts, his eyes gazing into mine again. "All the way! Shove it all the way in! You know I can fucking handle it!"

After watching Alex hilt one the largest toys in the box, knowing that my dick is tiny by comparison, I assume his ass is going to be the loosest I've ever fucked, expecting shoving my cock in to be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Actually pressing my shaft into his butt, sinking all the way inside him, I instantly realize it's nothing like that at all. His hole is ridiculously tight, almost painfully clamping down on me, and I'm mesmerized. How is that even possible?

"Holy shit!" he groans after I've bottomed out. "Fuck! I'm so fucking sore, dude! It's so much! I feel like I'm sitting on the huge one again right now!"

I grin, all my fears about being way too small to satisfy him suddenly melting away. I can see the struggle on his face with my dick planted all the way inside his ass. He's not just trying to reassure me. "Should I go slow?" I ask.

"Fuck no!" he grunts. "I want to fucking struggle! Make me fucking struggle, man! Tear that ass up!"

I start thrusting as hard as I can into my roommate's butt, Alex moaning more enthusiastically than he had all night. I worried about not measuring up, but right now he seems to be enjoying my six inches even more than the insanely massive gray plug. I'm so turned on I'm already on the edge of cumming.

"Yeah!" he pants. "Fuck yeah, dude! Fuck, Tyler! God, Tyler! Fuck me! Fuck me, Tyler!" A huge squirt of piss suddenly sprays out of his dick, splashing all the way up to his pecs.

"Oh shit," I mumble, pausing with my shaft buried up his ass. "Should we get another towel or something?"

Alex looks depraved staring into my eyes. "No, fuck it! Just fuck me, man. Fuck all the fucking piss out of me right now."

I start barreling hard into my roommate's hole again, more piss shooting out of his dick and running down his body onto the sheets. I'm still so close to busting, struggling not to shoot with his ass gripped tightly around my cock.

"You want to cum?" Alex asks, feeling my pace slow. "I'm so fucking used up already. My hole is so sore. Cum inside me, dude. Just do it. Shoot your cum inside me."

I unleash a final time, fucking my roommate's ass as hard as I possibly can, the orgasm welling up as I grow breathless.

"Yeah, Tyler!" Alex yells, his eyes staring straight into mine. "Fucking cum inside me! Cum inside me, Tyler!"

Hearing him beg, hearing him say my name, seeing the desperation on his face, I last a few more strokes and let the bliss overwhelm me. I grunt wildly, feeling my cock spraying an obnoxious amount of sperm into my roommate's ass even though I'd just busted all over the dildo earlier.

"Yeah, dude!" he shouts as my cum is still pumping into him. "Yeah, Tyler! Fuck yeah!"

The pleasure cascading through me finally subsides and I pull my dick out of Alex's ass. He gasps, a stream of my white cum escaping his gaping hole. I'm exhausted after the session earlier and trying to top him to the best of my ability, climbing off of his body and lying down next to him panting. Alex slides over to make room, but both our bodies still barely fit on the twin bed.

"That was so hot," Alex says into my ear.

I'm still trying to catch my breath beside him. "Yeah." Maybe we shouldn't have done it, maybe we should have taken things slower after his revelation, but I'm relieved hearing that he enjoyed getting fucked.

He grabs one of my hands and intertwines our fingers. "Dude, that was seriously so fucking hot. I always thought-that was so fucking hot. You're so fucking hot."

"You're so fucking hot," I whisper back. I'm so tired, but I feel happy hearing Alex praise the experience again. He'd really liked having an actual cock in his ass and I already knew he would want it again. Touching my dick, kissing me, he could have stopped right there, but my roommate didn't. He wanted more, and now I'm hoping he never stops wanting more from me. He's my roommate, my best friend on this campus, and feeling his hand holding mine, our thighs pressed together, I think I love him. We've spent most of the semester together, growing closer and closer, more intimate now than we'd ever been, and I think I love him.

"You're hot," Alex breathes into my ear. He turns onto his side, pulling my body into his. He nuzzles his head against my neck, his arms wrapping around my chest before I can say anything.

"Don't we need to clean up?" I ask, thinking about all the piss I'd made him shoot as I fucked his ass.

"Now? Fuck that. Tomorrow." He gently kisses my neck, reaching across the bed and pulling a sheet over us. "I can wash everything tomorrow. I'm so tired."

"Me too." My roommate doesn't want to leave this bed and I don't either. Everything is perfect. This is absolutely perfect. I'm happier than I've ever been in my life lying next to him, on the verge of passing out cradled in his strong arms, when the fear of rejection washes over me. What happens when we wake up tomorrow? Will Alex be proudly saying he's bisexual and asking to kiss me again, or will he be a convoluted mess struggling with everything we'd done tonight? The uncertainty hurt, but it's exactly what I'd signed up for. He starts snoring behind me, totally oblivious to everything I'm thinking, and I know he's asleep.

I think I love him. He's ridiculously hot, the extrovert to my introvert, and every time we touch it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. He's the greatest guy I've ever met in my whole life. I wish I could tell him that, I wish I could admit how desperate I am to be more than friends and fuck buddies, but I know I can't. He's not ready and I don't want to risk destroying what we have right now. But I love this guy, the huge man happily snoring behind me with my load resting in his ass. He's holding me in his arms right now and I care about him more than I've ever cared about anyone who wasn't my own family. Maybe I'll eventually have the chance to tell him that and maybe I won't, but whatever happens, that's the truth. I love Alex. I want to be his boyfriend and I want it more than anything I've ever wanted. I want every night to be like this one, his big frame behind me, his arms wrapped around me in his bed. Our bed.

/Especially you/. My roommate's words repeat in my mind over and over again, my whole body tingling. /Especially you. I got so fucking lucky living with you/. I know I'm the lucky one. I'd lusted for him ever since he moved in, and now his warm body is pressed against mine. /Especially you/. He likes me. Maybe he even loves me too? I couldn't imagine him actually uttering the words right now, but maybe? Maybe he loves me too. I want to tell him so badly and I want to hear him say the words back, but even if it never happens, I'll always know. I'll always remember this night, the way he's holding me, his warm breath against my skin. This will always be the first night I knew I loved another person.

Tears are welling down my face knowing how I feel, Alex still wrapped around me, and I'm terrified he'll wake up. I'm being too needy! I can't be this needy with him right now!

The thoughts finally fall away lying there beside Alex, listening to him softly snoring behind me sounding totally content, his hands still firmly pressed against my skin. I'm enjoying this for whatever it is right now, wherever it's going to go, and whether he ever says he loves me too or not, he's the first man I've fallen in love with. I'll treasure that forever. I sigh and wipe the tears off my face, finally drifting off to sleep.

***

I wake up feeling Alex rustling beside me in his tiny bed. We'd slipped out of our embrace as we slept, both of us now lying on our backs, but our thighs were still touching and he didn't seem to mind. I feel relieved knowing that he isn't freaking out about everything that happened the night before.

"Morning, roomie," he whispers beside me.

"Morning," I say back. I open my eyes and quickly realize he's jerking off, his hand vigorously pumping his hard eight inches.

Alex looks over and notices me watching him. "You going to join me?"

I take a deep breath as I pull the sheet back, my morning wood sticking up. I'm afraid his attitude might change when he finally cums, when he shoots his first load after actually getting fucked with a real dick, but I start stroking anyway.

"Yeah, dude," he hisses, the top of his foot finding my sole as he starts pumping his length harder. "You know what I'm thinking about right now?"

"What?" I ask, imagining some answers that are probably totally unrealistic.

Alex grins, his free hand reaching over to my cock. I let go instantly and he starts jerking me off. "All your cum is still inside my ass. I don't know why that's turning me on so much, but it's really fucking turning me on."

I don't even need to ask if he still thinks he might be bisexual. Obviously he does, and he's embracing it more than ever, touching my dick like it's nothing at all, admitting that having my cum planted in his hole is making him obnoxiously horny. "Really?"

"Yeah, man," my roommate answers. "We're definitely doing that again. If you want to.."

I'm smiling looking into his eyes, his hand eagerly pumping my cock. "Anytime you want it."

He laughs, his hand pausing for a second before he starts stroking me again. "My ass is so sore right now. Might be a few days before I can even handle it."

"That's cool." I'm so fucking happy right now. I'm lying next to Alex, our bodies touching, his hand on my dick, and he's admitting he wants me to fuck him again. This is perfect. This is beyond anything I'd fantasized about when he first moved in. I love this guy.

Alex lets go of my shaft, his hand reaching up to his pierced nipple and twisting it. "I'm getting close," he says.

Knowing that he's close, after feeling his hand on my six inches again, I'm suddenly on edge too the second I resume stroking myself. "Same," I whisper.

"Fuck yeah. Cum with me, dude," he urges, starting to pump his dick harder.

"Yeah," I pant, trying to hold myself off.

"Fuck!" Alex grunts. "I'm cumming!"

I feel his toes curling against my foot as he starts breathing heavily and groaning, my roommate's cum spraying out all the way up to his muscular pecs, and I lose it instantly, my load spurting out all over my stomach.