My Roommate's Toy Box Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighs, his head hitting the pillow. "That was hot," Alex whispers. "I'm so glad we started doing this together."

Our thighs are still touching, his foot still pressed against mine, and I'm so happy hearing that he isn't regretful. "I am too," I say.

Alex looks at me and smiles, climbing over me and pecking me on the lips before jumping out of the bed. "I wish I didn't have a fucking class," he mutters as he reaches for a towel and wraps it around his naked body. He didn't even bother wiping the cum off.

"What time is it?" I wonder, suddenly realizing I'd left my phone across the room.

"8:45," he answers.

I smile knowing that I still have two hours to spend lying in his bed.

"You want to come take a shower with me?"

Looking up at Alex standing over me, seeing the expression on his face, I feel like he's asking if I want to come take a shower with him in the same stall. "Like...together?" I can't believe he's willing to be seen in the communal bathroom stepping out of the shower with me.

He grins. "Yeah, if you want to."

It's an easy decision. "Sure." I quickly roll off of his bed and wander across the room to find my own towel, wrapping it around myself. Alex grabs his shower caddy and we strut out into the hallway together. It's the second time I've ever ventured into the space without being completely clothed, Alex right beside me. I suddenly remember our bodies are both covered in cum, but I don't even care. He makes me feel so confident about myself. I fucking love him. I want to feel this way all the time.

We cross into the busy bathroom, plenty of other freshmen around in the early morning, and I instantly fear Alex is going to change his mind. He strips his towel off and walks into one of the shower stalls, drawing the curtain and turning the water on. He pulls the curtain open and looks at me. "You coming?"

I know the other people in the dorm bathroom might be watching, but I drop my towel anyway and follow him in, drawing the curtain shut. Hot water is pouring down over us, Alex grabbing me, wrapping his hands around my back and pulling our bodies together. He kisses me again, his tongue darting into my mouth as the water washes over us. We make out passionately for a few minutes, my roommate's hands spreading my cheeks open, his fingers rubbing across my hole even though a dozen other people are there in the bathroom. He's so bold, so fearless.

"I'm going to be late," Alex says when he finally lifts away, a smile on his face as he draws the body wash out of his shower caddy. He pours a generous portion of the liquid into his hands and starts soaping my body up. He's looking straight into my eyes as he rubs the soap against my chest, pulling my arms up to spread the lather into my pits. My roommate pushes them down and his hands press lower, his soap-slicked hand caressing my rock hard dick before he wraps his hands around my ass, his fingers greedily digging across my sore hole.

He's touching me like he wants me, like he can't wait to have me again, and I'm completely mesmerized. This feels more intimate than cuddling, more intimate than fucking. My roommate has his hands all over me in the dorm's communal bathroom, smiling at me as he's touching me the morning after, even after we'd both just cum together in his bed.

Alex kneels down, reaching up to my ass again before he starts soaping my legs, his fingers tracing down to my feet and running all the way to my toes.

"Your turn," he whispers when he stands up, passing the bottle of body wash into my hand.

His eyes are longing and I peck his lips with the hot, steamy water streaming down around us. I open the bottle and pour the soap into my palm, rubbing my hands together to lather it up. I touch every inch of Alex. I feel his whole body soaping him up, kneeling down and wrapping my hands around his butt. I spread his cheeks open and he gasps above me, one of my fingers rubbing against his hole. His dick is rock hard right in front of my face.

"Push it in," he whispers, looking down at me intently.

We're more than friends. Friends don't take showers together. Friends don't kiss, they don't passionately touch your body applying soap, and they definitely don't ask you to penetrate them with the water washing down around you. I slide my soap-slicked finger into Alex's ass.

"Yeah!" he grunts, staring down at me. "Dude...fuck. I'm so sore but that feels so fucking good."

He loves this so much. I'm turning him on so much. We're both captivated taking this shower together, and I know he wants more. I slide my finger all the way inside my roommate's ass. His rock hard eight inch cock is right there in front of my face begging for attention, and I hesitate for a second, but I know he wants me. I'm thinking about the night before and I know he's not going to complain if I suck his dick. I plunge my mouth down on it for the first time ever.

"Oh my god!" Alex murmurs up above me, his hands instantly grabbing my head and forcing his length further. "Yeah, man! Why haven't we fucking done this? Fuck, that feels so good!" He quickly takes control, starting to thrust his dick down my throat.

I'm struggling with his big length, drool pouring out of my mouth every time I gag on it, but his hands are relentlessly shoving me back down on his cock. He's fucking my mouth, a dozen other men beyond the shower curtain, and I definitely don't even care that they're here too. It's just us right now.

"Shit, dude!" Alex says quietly. "God! That's the best head I've ever had in my life! Fucking suck my dick!"

He's plowing into my mouth more than I'm trying to suck him, his hands still firmly gripped around my head and forcing his shaft down my throat, but all I care about is making Alex feel good. My gag reflex steadily improves, his whole eight inches eventually lodging all the way to his pubes. I feel them against my face and I'm so fucking proud.

"Fuck, man. Fucking...I'm going to fucking bust," my roommate murmurs after a few more strokes, his hands holding me in position as he buries his entire cock down my throat one final time.

I feel every shot of Alex's second orgasm of the day literally streaming down my throat.

"Yeah!" he roars. "Fuck, man! Yeah, Tyler! Fuck yeah, Tyler!"

His hands release my head and I pull my mouth off his dick, some of his cum slipping out of my lips and washing down the shower drain.

Alex draws me up, wrapping his arms around my back and pulling my body into his. There's a huge smirk spread across his face. "Fuck, Tyler," he whispers, his lips pecking mine again. "Seriously, why haven't we done that before? That was fucking awesome."

I start laughing, relishing the taste of my roommate's cum in my mouth. "You just had to ask for it."

He's still smiling as he lets go and steps up to the dial in the shower stall. "You good?"

I rub the streaming water all over the face a few more times, trying to wash any remaining traces of spit and cum away. My dick is so hard after being throat fucked and taking his load in my mouth for the first time, but I know Alex has places to be. I could take care of that later. "Yeah."

He shuts the water off, grabbing me and pecking my lips one last time holding our bodies together. "I'm totally going to be late, but at least it was worth it." Alex pulls the curtain half open and steps out of the shower stall, lifting his towel up off the floor and starting to dry himself off.

My anxiety mounts for a second knowing that someone else might see me stepping out of the same stall. But who cares? Alex had invited me here not caring at all, and I don't know anyone else who's in this bathroom right now. Why am I so worried about a bunch of strangers knowing that we took a shower together, that maybe I gave him head? I fucking loved doing it. I pull the curtain all the way back and walk out, standing next to Alex as I reach for my towel. He smiles at me and I'm certain he really doesn't care at all about anyone else judging us right now. He'd just gotten sucked off in the shower, and he actually looks proud about it.

My roommate pats my shoulder playfully. "I'm going to be so fucking late now, dude."

"Sorry," I whisper, feeling bad that he might actually be late for class.

Alex laughs, his hand gripping my naked in ass in front of everyone there. "You think I fucking care about that? Thanks, roomie." He lets go and starts toward the door, and I follow after him.

"I'll be back in like four hours," he says after he'd put clothes on, a black t-shirt and white gym shorts with blue stripes on the side, his feet stepping into his black Nike slides. He walks up to my bed and bends down to peck me on the lips. "See you later, roomie."

He kissed me again. He shot his load last night, this morning, and he pumped another one down my throat in the shower, but he kissed me again. Alex likes me. He definitely likes me. This is more than sex, more than just getting off together. We're more than friends. "See you later," I say back as he's walking out the door.

Alex turns and smiles at me one last time, the door swinging closed.

I instantly jump up and climb into his bed, pulling his sheet over my naked body. I love him. I can't get that thought out of my mind. We woke up next to each other, we jerked off together, and he shot his load into my mouth as we took a shower together. We walked out of the same stall like it was nothing, Alex touching my ass right in front of everyone else in the communal bathroom. My dick is so hard remembering all of it. He's bisexual. He's definitely bisexual. Maybe it was just innocent experimentation in the beginning, but we'd moved past that now. He liked touching me, he liked kissing me, he liked being fucked by me, and he definitely liked feeling my mouth wrapped around his dick.

My hand works my cock even harder remembering him lying next to me in this tiny twin bed, our bodies touching together. As soon as he realized I was awake, he wanted to get off with me again. Alex's dick was painfully hard thinking about my cum being lodged up his ass. I bust all over myself recalling everything, missing him, wishing he could be here with me right now. Feeling my cum streaming down onto his sheets when I finally let go, I feel guilty. They're already soaked with cum, piss, and sweat-thank god there's a plastic cover on the twin mattress-but I feel like I owe him.

I skip a class to strip Alex's bedding off, dragging it down the hallway to the laundry room, washing all of it. The dryer finishes before he comes back to the room and I make his bed better than he'd ever made it. I'm in it for a few minutes, thinking of how incredible it felt to be beside him, but I climb out. Maybe I do love him, but I don't want to seem that needy. What if everything's suddenly changed after a few orgasms and four hours spent outside the room? What if he flips out seeing me here waiting for him? I'm settling into my own bed as the door opens, Alex walking inside. He smiles when he sees me.

"Feels so fucking good to be back," he mumbles, throwing his slides off his feet and instantly stripping the rest of his clothes off at the door.

"Yeah?" Is he going to kiss me again? I want him to walk up to me and peck me on the lips, but Alex doesn't. He plops down on his bed.

"Dude," he mutters, looking over at me, "did you wash my sheets?"

"Yeah, the whole room smelled like piss," I lie, not betraying the real reason I'd trekked to the laundry room.

Alex grins and laughs, shaking his head. "I mean, I was going to get around to it. But thanks, roomie." He picks up his phone and disappears.

***

We spent the next few days living out our old routine, mostly just talking when we were in the room. We still jerked off together, watching each other the whole time, but that's all we did. If I'd been brave enough to wander over to Alex's bed when we were both horny, maybe more would have happened, but I didn't want to push him like that. This was all still new for my roommate, and I appreciated that he needed to take his time accepting that he liked what was happening, no matter how convinced I was about my own feelings. I knew I'd have another chance to kiss him, to cuddle with him, to feel my dick thrusting into his ass. I fucking despised all the waiting, still riding that roller coaster wondering where all of this was ultimately heading, but I was already strapped in on the track and willing to find out. Three days after I'd fucked Alex, four days after I'd taken his load down my throat in the shower, he bounded into the dorm room with a huge shipping box in his hands, an obnoxiously excited look on his face.

"Dude, I've been waiting two weeks for this to show up," he says eagerly, ripping the tape off the box and laying it on the floor. Alex spreads the cardboard flaps open, pulling out a hefty amount of wadded brown paper, his face lighting up as he reaches inside and lifts up an obscenely massive dildo bigger than anything else he owns.

My mouth is gaping open just staring at the thing. "Wow," I whisper. I couldn't believe that insanely huge toy would actually fit inside a human being, but he'd already proven me wrong about that several times before.

Alex looks over as he's puncturing the plastic wrapping and unleashing his new toy, his excitement almost manic. "This is going to be a huge fucking challenge for me, but someday you're going to be watching me sink all the way down to the base."

I feel relieved hearing my roommate say he wants to do more than just jerk off together after four days of what felt like detente. We'd been so close, and now we'd been so distant touching ourselves from across the room. "There's no way," I challenge, thinking this would be a perfect opportunity to repeat everything that had happened before.

Alex cocks his head, setting the beast down on the tile floor. He kneels down and reaches underneath his bed for the toy box, the perfect globes of his huge ass poking out of his shorts. He wrests the huge gray plug up, setting it down next to his new purchase. Actually surveying the difference, he seems a little hesitant himself when he glances back at me. "Yeah, it's definitely going to take some training, but I'm going to fucking do it. You'll see, man. I'm fucking taking it to the base."

The new dildo is many inches taller, the head of it as wide as the widest part of the gray plug, the shaft of the toy growing even thicker near the middle. My mind is reeling wondering where it would even go if someone sank their ass down to the bottom of it, thinking of how much I'd struggled with my roommate's nine inch dildo. "When are you going to try it out?" I ask.

He finally strips his clothes off now that he'd unveiled his new acquisition, settling in his bed. Alex turns his body toward me and his dick is obviously rock hard. "You want to have some fun tonight?" He grins.

I feel my cock instantly stiffening up imagining the two of us being close again. "Yeah, if you do," I answer.

Alex grips his dick and starts stroking in front of me, his brown eyes meeting mine. "On one condition."

I'm terrified for a second, thinking of how we'd lived together since he'd kissed me and throat fucked me in the shower. No touching, no cuddling, no kissing? None of that ever again? "What condition?" I manage to squeak.

He smirks, his hand pumping his cock even more urgently. "If I'm going to try taking something bigger tonight, you have to do it too," Alex says.

I'd only bottomed out on the nine inch dildo because he'd kissed me, instantly doubting that I could handle something bigger. "I'll try," I answer anyway.

"Fuck yeah, roomie," he growls from across the room. "I know exactly which one I'm going to have you take next. It's the same toy I stepped up to after my ass finally swallowed that smaller one up."

Riding that dildo felt good, better than any dick I'd ever taken, but I'm still apprehensive. What if I can't handle it? What is he's completely turned off watching me struggling?

Alex reads the concern on my face even though he's obviously still ridiculously turned on and jerking off. "Come on, don't look so fucking worried, man. We're going to have fun tonight, and I'm going to help you," he promises. "I helped you last time, didn't I?"

It's a euphemism and I know exactly what it means the second it escapes his mouth. He'll touch me, he'll kiss me, he'll encourage me to push my boundaries. That's exactly what I want. "So when are we getting ready?" I ask.

Alex is smirking as he peers over, his hand suddenly pausing on his eight inch dick. "Now?"

"I mean, I don't have anything else to do," I answer.

He leaps out of his bed, his dick sticking straight out, trudging toward his closet and pulling half a dozen water bottles out. He walks back over and throws a few of them into my bed, bending down and pecking my lips for the first time in days. "You excited?" Alex asks. He looks so ridiculously happy.

"Yeah. A little scared," I admit.

My roommate runs one of his hands through my hair. "Come on, trust me," he whispers, his mahogany eyes staring down into mine. "I'm a little scared too, man. But you're going to feel things you never imagined you could feel. You're going to fucking love it. You trust me, right?"

"Yeah, I trust you." I do. I believe him. I never would have bought that nine inch dildo, I never would have imagined feeling the balls of it resting against my hole, but actually taking it was awesome. Exploring with Alex is the hottest and most satisfying thing I've ever done in my life. Seeing him look down at me, feeling his hand touch my body again, I want to please him. I love him, and I want to keep sharing these experiences with him.

"Let's go then," he urges, stepping a few paces away toward his bed and pulling his shower towel up over his waist.

We do the deed, and when I step out of the shower stall, I realize my roommate had beaten me for the second time. I open our door finding him already squatting down on a huge black dildo.

Alex grins at me. "All good?"

"Yeah," I answer, dropping my backpack down.

"So I'm actually riding the one you're going to take tonight," he says. The huge toy is at least a foot long, but he's effortlessly lifting his ass up and burying it to the dildo's balls.

Seeing how long and thick it is, I already know there's no way I can take it the way Alex does. It seems infinitely bigger than the nine inch dildo. But I drop my towel and settle across from him on the tile floor anyway.

My roommate sees the hesitation on my face and laughs as he presses his ass all the way down to the balls of the huge black toy. "If I can take it, you can definitely take it." He lifts off the dildo, his hole gaping wide open before he stands back up. Alex turns around and grabs the nine inch dildo out of his box, reaching for the bottle of lube and slathering the plastic mass with it as he walks up to me.

He wants me to start with that? "I'm not warmed up at all," I say, feeling scared shitless and worried that this is going to be a total disaster.

Alex smirks and bends down in front of me, sticking the suction cup to the floor. "Trust me," he whispers, his hands pulling my lips toward his. My roommate kisses me and his tongue quickly sinks into my mouth. He pulls away, intently looking into my eyes. "Get on top of it."

I do it. I can't fucking resist him. I move my body slightly closer and position my hole right above the dildo on the floor.

"Yeah," Alex hisses, his eyes adamant as he slips his tongue into my mouth again and we kiss passionately. "You can take it," he says when he draws back. "You can fucking do this, man. I really want to see you do it."

I press the head of the toy into my hole with my roommate right there in front of me, his eyes fixated on the dildo slipping into my ass. It's a struggle not having anything else in my butt that night, my hole burning with just an inch of the toy lodged inside me.