My Ruby Treasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Bwwm.
3.8k words
4.39
7.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: My story holds themes not everyone will enjoy or appreciate, such as interracial love between a white man and a black woman, forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes. I've a taste for interracial love I love reading stories of black women being used roughly by white men, and unfortunately there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women. If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, there are other stories out there you may like. Once again, everyone else, please enjoy and thank you. If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Shout to Kenji Sato for editing

It was the last day of the trip; Vanessa and Ruby weren't talking to him. Ruby hasn't made any eye contact with Dakota; she was avoiding his eyes altogether. Kim and Lisa were the only ones talking to him, and only Kim had been dropping not-so-subtle hints that she wanted to hang out with him. Dakota had a plan for the others tonight; he tried to apologize, but he couldn't do it with the Loch Ness monster lurking around.

Vanessa and Ruby went on a hike early in the morning; Ruby wanted to go sightseeing and take some pictures of the park before we left. She even made the group get up early, so that we could take a group picture. Dakota wanted to hike with her, but doubted she would have wanted him to. He let out a depressed sigh. Dakota needed to put his plan into action.

"Hey Kim, Lisa, do you girls like gummies?" he asked, pulling out a quarter pound of gummies.

"Ruby says you got fire as weed; but these are gummies, that shit might be weak?" Kim said.

"Oh, are these weed gummies. As Betty Crocker said, are these even strong?" asked Lisa with disbelief.

Dakota squinted his eyes; he felt offended by Lisa and Kim's comments.

"If you two must know, the strain that this comes from, JAY-Z wants to buy it," he huffed, outraged by both of them.

"Okay, if you say so," Lisa spoke breezily. What the heck do these kids know about edibles, Dakota thought to himself.

"I know you two can't hang," he said, in a challenging voice.

"Hand me three," Lisa spat out.

Making fun of Kim, "What about you, badass?" he asked, in a high-pitched voice.

"Fine!" Kim said, snatching the bag out of his hand. She grabbed a handful, even dropping gummies on the floor.

"Hey, you're wasting them!" he said, getting upset. Kim stuffed all the gummies into her mouth.

"Ohhh ella está jodida." Lisa spoke in Spanish.

Lisa stated that Kim had signed her death certificate by taking that much. Dakota told her that Kim would be 'okay'. She will be super high and sleepy, Dakota was hoping for that outcome; Lisa started eating them, too.

Focusing his attention back on Kim, he said, "I see you can fit a lot in there," winking at her. With Kim was still chewing the gummies. Dakota started laughing, when she finally finished chewing the edibles she had stuffed in her mouth.

Dakota started licking his lips. "I see you have a big mouth."

"I can do a lot more with this big mouth. I am eighteen." Kim said, winking at Dakota.

"Maybe, later," he said with a devilish smile. Kim rolled her eyes at Dakota and grabbed the rest of the gummies from Lisa, and mumbled to herself.

Both the girls ate from the bag. He knew it was terrible, but they would be fine in twenty-four to forty-eight hours. That was a lot of gummies they were eating.

"Is it later, now?" Kim spat with a bit of jealousy. "Maybe if I guess something right, can I get a night with you?" Kim giggled like crazy.

Dakota let out a huff and turned to face Kim. He knew she was acting like this because of the gummies.

Vanessa and Ruby had arrived back at camp, before he could say something to Kim. Everyone laughed and joked around the campfire. Both girls had everyone rolling on the floor with the crazy antics. They were both high to the sky. Dakota was very proud of himself. Vanessa didn't notice anything wrong. Dakota shifted his gaze to Ruby's direction, tracking her movements; he saw Ruby was smiling. He remembered the conversation from before, when she said that the two did not get along. Ruby had a Cheshire-Cat grin on her face.

"I knew you two would have put aside your differences by the end of this trip," Vanessa gleefully said, as she watched Kim and Lisa babbling to themselves, barely able to form sentences. It's been six hours since they ate the gummies.

"Hey ladies, are you two, okay?" Vanessa asked.

A black SUV pulled up next to the camper. Everyone looked in the direction of the vehicle. It was Tyrone, and the excitement that flashed on Vanessa's face.

"Yes!" he shouted; Dakota's plan was coming together.

Tyrone smiled at Vanessa, and returned her passionately kiss, taking her by surprise.

"Baby, who is watching Quinn?" Vanessa asked, lost in her husband's eyes.

"Your parents showed up and said that they would watch him for the night, until we get back in tomorrow."

"Why would they do that?" Vanessa said, sounding suspicious about our parents babysitting.

"Because I got the deal, baby." Vanessa wrapped herself in his strong arms and whispered in his ear. The conversation must have been good. Tyrone licked his lips and stared at her, as if he was going to put twins in her belly that night.

"Listen, ladies, and it's time for bed. Kim and Lisa, you two can barely can keep your eyes open. Let's get you guys into sleeping bags. Ruby, camper, since you won the 'little' game. Dakota, you better behave," Vanessa spoke sounding rushed to get everyone In place.

He watched Ruby's round hips, pumped booty, and toned legs enter the camper. Dakota let out a frustrated breath, "It's now or never," as he walked toward the camper. Tyrone was looking in his direction, and gave Dakota a wink; he came through as he said he would.

When Dakota told Tyrone he might be interested in a cute Black girl, but the problem being she is Vanessa's student. He asked if she was eighteen, Dakota told him, yes, and that she was graduating in a week or two.

"Say no more, fam; I'm on my way. Suppose this shorty got you looking at sisters. I'm willing to help. Plus, I have to tell Nessa about the deal. We got it, bro..." Tyrone had chirped.

"Congratulations," Dakota said.

Vanessa and Tyrone helped the girls into their tents and disappeared, as well. Dakota removed all his clothes and did a quick shower. When he got in, he saw his bedroom door was closed. He wore only gray sweatpants.

When he walked in, Ruby's wild tangle of curls spread out around her face and shoulders. His breath caught in his throat. His hands began to sweat as he thought about how her silky brown skin felt nice beneath his fingers.

He took in the rest of her appearance; she had dressed in a long Earth green Illinois State sweatshirt, that appeared to stop at her delicious thick thighs. Dakota looked into her eyes and saw her passion mirrored in his eyes; she knew that after this night, there would be no going back. Tonight, they would finally explore each other. Ruby brushed the hair away from her face; before pulling some of the shirt down a bit.

"I thought you would sleep out on the couch."

"I never said where I would sleep, but this looks like a comfortable spot," Dakota said, creeping into the empty place next to her.

"Miss P will walk in," Ruby said softly.

"She's busy, with her husband celebrating," he said, getting closer.

"Kim and Lisa, they might come in."

"Nah, they're too high to function." Dakota's hands were now resting on her bare thighs, creeping upward.

"Did you plan this?" Ruby said in a whisper.

"Sort of, are you weirded out, I wanted to talk to you."

"So talk," Ruby said.

"I like you." He was very blunt with Ruby.

"Stop," she nervously laughed. "You don't even like me like that," she spoke softly.

"That is not what I said. I know I said something stupid and insensitive." Letting out a seductive growl, "You're beautiful, period," placing his finger under her chin. He could smell her delicious perfume; she smelled like vanilla and strawberries. Dakota bent Ruby's head, so their lips could meet; his tongue tantalizingly swept over her lips, licking its way into her mouth, and he groaned when his tongue met hers. With his clean-shaven scent surrounding the air, Rudy didn't even try to stop him from kissing her.

His warm lips were as soft as they looked, and as they moved leisurely against hers, Ruby's eyes slid closed. Deliberately, his hands slipped down her arms to grip her hips. Dakota's talented fingers sneaked under her ill-fitted sweatshirt and stroked her sides as he pulled her closer. Like he was taunting her, he slowly ran the tip of his tongue over her bottom lip, tasting her, and making her moan into the kiss. His fingers dug into Ruby's skin as she moaned, assuring her that, for whatever reason, he wanted her. What was it about Ruby that caused his blood to race to his better half.

He didn't want to overthink it; he didn't want to lose this moment. He wanted more. Letting go of her warm thigh, Dakota's hand and traveled up under her shirt, sliding along her smooth stomach. Her dark nipples were prominently peaked. He knew her nipples strained against the material. He placed his hand below the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She bit down on her bottom lip. She only had panties on under her sweatshirt. Looking at her beautiful body made his heartbeat double. Dakota pushed Ruby down on the bed and then leaned over her, sucking on her left nipple. Licking it with his tongue, his hands rubbed her other nipple. She continued to unravel when he would touch her boobs. Dakota blew lightly on her saliva-coated nipple. Every nerve in her body was brought conscious, responding to his touch, and only his.

Dakota took a moment to marvel at the site. His hot tongue caressed the nape of her neck, stroking her sensitive skin. She pressed herself closer, longing for his touch and instantly missing his hot tongue when it moved onto sinister parts of her body as she began to pant. Then with one motion, Dakota got up, pulled off her panties, pressing his fingers against her vagina. He teasingly traveled down to her exposed, trimmed pussy. Without missing a beat, he started massaging her mound.

His index and middle finger started to softly stroke her outer lips. Her breathing hitched, and her thighs trembled. Her knees unconsciously closed, denying him access. Feeling a bit of rejection, Dakota wanted to make sure she was comfortable. He reopened her thighs gently.

"You're sure you're okay with this?" he questioned. Ruby didn't answer him. Dakota then took his thumb and middle finger and spread her lips apart, and allowed his index finger to gently stroke her folds. Ruby hissed. Dakota smiled as she uttered a low moan.

"I'm sure." she replied.

Dakota lightly stroked up and down. He found her clit, her nub of peak arousal. His nail pressed at it, causing her to gasp loudly. His tongue strokes against her clit, and she arches her back, desperately holding in a scream of ecstasy. He continued to play with her, sucking and licking her clit, triggering more moans from her. Dakota gently rammed his fingers into her, up to the hilt. Her eyes closed as she moaned loudly, and her back arched even higher, her inner walls clenching, trying to register the intrusion. Trying to pull away from Dakota, he held her thighs apart, pulling Ruby to the same spot.

"Relax, I gotta get you wet if you don't want it to hurt," he said, cooing her, wiping his member with her slick juice. Ruby stared at him. He finally crawled on top of her. She looked down at it, and what she saw widened her eyes. She saw his hard, fully erect penis press against her thigh. He wasn't sure how she felt about his cock.

"Does it look weird or something?" he asked, becoming agitated.

"I just didn't think... it's just... you're big. I'm just scared of it." Ruby timidly spoke. "You're just bigger than my ex," she said. Dakota took a mental note of that.

"Just relax and it won't hurt." Dakota sheathed himself and settled between her legs.

Ruby braced herself. This was it, the point of no return. She raised her legs as he guided himself with one hand. Her body tensed.

"Do you think we should use a condom?" Ruby panted.

"No," Dakota said.

"It will feel better this way, and I'll pull out. Furthermore, since I'm your first, promise me something." Dakota spoke possessively. Ruby nodded her head.

"You will never wear a condom with me, okay, anytime. I can always have you; remember that," Dakota said, kissing her. Dakota always kept condoms in dresser drawers or his wallet.

He doesn't make it a habit to have unprotected sex. He just wanted to feel everything about her. Dakota took the tip of his throbbing penis at her opening, teasing as he lightly pushed it in and out.

"Your body is incredible," Dakota hoarsely spoke in a low tone. His body jerked, and he growled into the curve of her neck. Dakota continued to slowly push himself into her, until he was up to the hilt and his penis pressed against her cervix. She screamed, the sharp pain of his thickness and length, he was stretching her virgin barrier. Dakota placed his mouth over hers, not breaking from their kiss. He started moving up and down slowly, wrenching himself in. Before he fully came out, thrust back into her aching pussy. Dakota lifted her left leg over his shoulder and pushed forward. Ruby yelped. Their bodies twisted and turned as she tried to get out from underneath him, while he held on and pushed again and harder. Her eyes stared into his.

"I'm... sorry" he said. His breathing was labored as he continued to pound into her soaked pussy.

Dakota realized she was no longer whimpering in pain, but panting and gasping as he thrust deeper inside her. She was writhing under him, moaning. His rhythm picked up, and she bit her lip to keep from groaning too loud. His breath grew hot against her cheek.

"Ahhh... you feel so damn good, baby," he groaned.

"Pl-please... slow-ow... dow...ow...own," she gasped.

Dakota parted her thighs even further, allowing him to shove even more of himself deeper into her. Her cries for him to slow down were unheard. All too soon, her vagina walls clamped and clenched around his penis, and her juices flowed around it, thus throwing her into her first orgasm. She fell back against the bed, breathing hard, recovering from her climax. Ruby closed her eyes. She was lost in the sensation of pleasure.

Dakota groaned and grunted, saying her name as though it was being torn from somewhere deep inside him. He pulled out, coating her thighs with his clear and sticky cum soaking the sheet underneath them with their cum and sweat mixed. Dakota collapsed against her, rubbing her hands up and down his damp back. He shivered at her very touch. He regained his breath, lifting his head from the crook of her neck to stare down at her. A slight grin curved his full lips. His penis tried to hold onto the warmth of her sanctuary as the cool air touched his flaccid dick. She hissed and lay there, gasping.

He leaned over her, "Fuck! That was good." With one hand caressing her stomach, he asked, "Did you like that?"

"Oh... yes. Yes, I did."

He felt her gasp as she said this, limp on the bed. "I'll take a shower now," he said, "go to sleep." He gets up to leave.

"Umm, you're not sleeping in here?" She looked at him, perplexed.

"I don't need to explain to your teacher slash my sister why her student and I are naked in my camper." He looked at her quizzically.

"What does it matter? Mrs P ain't my mother," Ruby spat out.

"It's not like you're my girlfriend, all we did was hookup. Plus, I'm not really into Black girls, and I told her that I wouldn't touch you," Dakota said, suddenly sounding defensive; but not knowing why.

"So I'm good enough to smoke with and fuck... that's about it?" Ruby's voice was getting louder.

"What do you want me to say?!" he huffed out.

"You're just like most Black girls, just easy... you probably will have more one-night stands, since you're that easy," he leered.

"I never slept with a Black girl, and after this conversation, I doubt I ever will again. You were an itch I needed to scratch. Thanks for the scratch." Dakota looked about as stunned, as she felt. His words hit between the eyes with a sledgehammer. He ran a shaky hand through his hair as he cleared his throat.

"Ruby, fuck--I didn't mean to do..." he stammered, taking a hesitant step towards her.

"Just forget this ever happened?"

Dakota's eyes widened. He nodded. "Yeah." Dakota turned away, reaching to grab the knob and open the door. He hesitated. He told himself he had done the right thing. So why was he feeling so cold and empty inside altering doing it? He went and sat on the couch. He was upset, and he just wanted to sleep.

The next day, he didn't know that guilt messed with your sleep, but after the restless night he had, Dakota was willing to bear witness to that. Dragging himself out of bed, he rubbed his tired eyes, yawning widely, and secretly feeling like a tool. It was guilt, pure and simple. The insomnia was just his way of punishing himself for the way he acted last night. He scowled at his reflection, gripping the sink so hard his knuckles turned white. His words had been floating around in his head since last night, intensifying his already throbbing headache. They cut deep, and they made him face the truth, that he was a jerk. That meant he had to apologize to Ruby, or he wouldn't be getting any sleep for a long time.

Dakota told himself he wasn't apologizing just for the sake of his sleep. He was apologizing because of how hurt and tear-filled her eyes had been, as he had turned to leave. He knocked on the bedroom door. No one answered; he opened the door and saw the sheets had a small faint streak of red on the sheets thrown into the corner. He went outside to see what the group was doing. Half the camp area was already torn down.

"Why didn't anyone wake me," he said coldly. "I could have helped."

"I figured you needed to sleep in," Vanessa said, displeased.

"I see everyone is packed; where are the girls?" he asked, not trying to be suspicious.

"Ruby and Lisa are in the car with Tyrone, already. Kim said she would ride with you. Just give her a ride, Dakota." Vanessa said, slapping his arm. "Nothing else, please."

"Don't worry. Umm, by chance did... um, Ruby... did she say anything to you?" he asked worriedly.

Raising her eyebrow, Vanessa asked, "No, did you say something mean to her?"

"No and yes, but I just wanted to know why she and Lisa switched vehicles."

"I don't know; she said it was because she felt more comfortable with a Black man driving."

Vanessa said, laughing, "I can't lie. You behind the wheel of that thing is scary."

"What about Lisa? She thinks my driving is bad, too." He asked, so it would not seem as if he was only worried about Ruby.

"Dakota, I don't know. Ruby just told her to ride with her, and Lisa said fine. Kim was the only one that wanted to ride with you," Vanessa said.

"I know what she wants to ride," he said with a sly smile.

"Disgusting, please don't. Wait until she is out of high school, at least. This way, if you do date them. I rarely have to see her again." Vanessa spoke repulsively.

"I won't let her ride my face," Dakota said insidiously. Vanessa pinched Dakota's nipple, and he shouted.

"Not funny, either way."

"I swear I'll just take her home," he said, holding his hurt nipple. Walking towards Ruby, he saw her bend down, rummaging through her bag. He approached her slowly. Ruby's back was turned towards him, tapped her on the shoulder. She spun around a look of surprise on her smooth, angular face. Her hair was now tied back in a clumsy ponytail with ringlets framing her face. Something in the vicinity of his stomach twisted into a nervous knot as she just stared at him.

12