My Ruby Treasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you waiting for me?"

"I-I was looking for those... got it," she said, pulling a Ziploc bag of gummies from the book bag.

"Are those my gummies." He smiled. He found himself leaning closer, wanting to breathe in her jasmine and vanilla scent. God, she smells good. "If you want more I got the plug."

"They're Lisa's; she got it from some jackass." she said, crossing her arms over her chest and raising an arched eyebrow. "I would never buy from that kind of asshole."

"Listen, Ruby... I wanted to--"

"Save it."

"Ruby! Ruby!" called a female voice in the distance. Ruby turned to face Lisa, who was signaling for her to get in the car. As she turned to walk away, Dakota couldn't help but check out the curve of her hips and ass.

"Jesus!" he let out a frustrated breath.

Tyrone started the car, and then left.

He heard a car horn going off. Kim was waiting for him to go. Walking over to the camper, he got in and started the car.

"Sorry, let's get this show on the road," he said with a smile.

"We can always go on..." Kim sidled up next to Dakota, a snide smirk playing across her rose-red lips, licking her lips, "... a detour." She leaned forward, running her manicured finger along the collar of his shirt.

"Let me take you home, okay, Kim," he said.

"Fine. If that's how you feel," she said, indignant.

12