My Run Away Ch. 01

Story Info
Is it fate or disaster that brings Luke and Delilah together.
1.5k words
3.7
9.7k
15
5

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for rexbrookdale for helping with editing. I read your comments and I wanted to make sure my chapter was edited before I posted another chapter. I was advised to post the edited version of chapter 1 before I posted chapter 2. Don't worry there are going to be more to this story. Thank you everyone for the feedback. Hopefully, the second chapter will be up soon!

****

Delilah's home life was not easy, nor was it like anyone else's she knew. She had lived with her father and older brother ever since her mom had passed away from cancer. Her father had never been a good man; but after her mom had passed, he had begun to take his anger out on Delilah. When drunk he was abusive. He never hurt her brother, Mike; probably wouldn't have even if he had done something horrible.

She finally had enough of the abuse and hatched a plan to run away one night while her dad was passed out drunk, and her brother was out. The timing was right, she thought; it might be her only chance to get away from the hellhole in which she lived. Quickly she packed her bags plus a few snacks for the journey. Then, quietly, she snuck out the front door managing to make no noise as the door clicked closed.

Free at last, she started to run even though she had as yet no idea where she was going. She ran, then jogged, then slowed to a walk; eventually too tired to continue, she took a break to rest in an alleyway. Little did she know that going into that alleyway would change her life forever.

She sat against the wall in the darkened alleyway, drinking water to calm her heavy breathing.

In the distance, a man saw her and slowly approached. When he got closer, he looked her over. Softly he cleared his throat to get her attention.

"Who ... who are you?" She stuttered; her breath was shaky.

"No need to worry. I just happened to see you here and wondered if you were okay" He softly smiled and held his hands up to let her know he was not going to hurt her.

"I'm fine. Thank you," she said as she stood up.

"Why are you here, if you don't mind me asking?" He tries to ask this before she walked away from him.

She looked at him over her shoulder and softly sighed.

"Well to put it frankly, I'm running away and I don't want to hear you trying to tell me it's a bad idea. You don't know me so you can't possibly know if it's a good or bad idea."

"Well, you're very up front about that. You're not wrong ma'am; I don't know you, but I'd like to help you if you wish," he said kindly.

"How would you help me and why? You don't know me." She said this while taking a step back, wary of what he would do next.

"I have a place for you. For people like you. You probably have no idea where you're going or how far you're going. If you come with me, I promise whoever or whatever you're running from will not find you." He held out his hand, offering her to take it.

She was very suspicious about this entire encounter, but she knew he was right about her not knowing where to go. She pondered for a few seconds; then gave in.

"Fine I'll go with you," she said walking briskly in the direction from which she had seen him come.

He followed behind her and soon caught up with her. He led her to the place he had talked about.

As they approached the building she stopped in her tracks. She looked up at it and got an unnerving feeling in her gut. The place was an abandoned warehouse that looked as if it was about to fall apart at any moment. Maybe this was a bad idea.

The man noticed that she had stopped and turned back to look at her. He walked over to her; softly he put his arm behind her back and gently urged her to walk forward.

They walked together inside the warehouse. She looked around; it looked nothing like it suggested it would, from the outside. Inside it was clean and well-taken-care-of. There were tons of men in black hoodies, milling around.

The man took her to a specific room. As she walked, following behind, she looked around the huge open space some more. In one area there were men sparring with each other. Startled, and she started to walk a little faster.

Once inside the room, the man pushed her down onto her knees. She gasped out loud then, noticed that she was not alone in the room, there was a line of young men about her age, kneeling just like her, with someone behind each of them. She looked down at the ground thinking she was about to die. She had never been scared of death; she had thought about taking her own life before. While lost in her thought, she heard a door slam shut; footsteps approached the line.

She didn't look up; she was afraid to see who was there.

The man behind her started to talk to the person who had walking in.

"Sir, these are the people we found that fit into your description," he said firmly.

"I see. Take the boys and make them part of the gang and show them the ways."

She heard them leave the room.

He noticed her and approached her. Delilah, who was looking down, saw his shoes come into view in front of her. She looked up and gazed at the man before her. He was tall, with black hair shaved on the sides but longish on top. He was we wearing a black button-up shirt with the top three buttons unbuttoned, and black dress pants. He appeared to have a built, athletic body. A few tattoos peeked out from underneath his sleeves. She guessed that he was probably in his late twenties. The most noticeable thing was his piercing blue eyes, which were staring into hers.

"Stand up."

Delilah didn't stand up; she was too afraid.

The man behind her pulled her up by her arm.

The man in front of her could now see fully. He looked at her assessing; she was probably in her early twenties, about five feet with brown-almost amber-hair falling down to her shoulders. She had meat on her bones but in all of the right places. He noted the skinny jeans with holes in the knees and the plain, grey V-neck that hugged her curves. He looked into her blue green-flecked hazel eyes and softly smirked.

"What would you like me to do with her sir?" the man behind her asked him.

"I guess you can make her a cleaner. She's too fragile—looking to be part of the gang."

"Cleaner? Gang? Where the hell am I?" she asked, confused.

"I'm sorry; I never introduced myself. My name is Luke and I run this gang here," Luke said smirking again.

"Okay; so Luke, why am I here? I just wanted to get away from my family and this dude approached me saying to follow him. I did but now I'm regretting it; so can you just let me go?" she begged.

"I'm sorry but that won't do. You know who I am now and you could go to the police and have me and my men arrested. I can't risk that," Luke said sternly.

"I promise I won't tell. I mean you no harm. I just wanted to get away from my abusive father is all. I didn't know where I was going but I knew if I didn't get out now then I wouldn't have gotten out at all." She spoke truthfully, hoping it would somehow help her out of what looked now like a bad situation.

Luke softly sighed motioning for the man behind her to leave them.

He nodded and departed.

Luke looked at her and stepped forward so that he towered over her.

"Look, Ms... What's your name?"

"Delilah,"

"Delilah. Pretty name but anyway I can't have you leaving this place now that you know its existence. If you don't want to be a cleaner then I'll give you another job."

"And what job would that be?" She stepped back nervously.

"I'm single. I'm guessing you're single; otherwise, you would be going to them. I'll give you the job of keeping me company."

"Keeping you company? What does that even mean, Luke?"

"It means exactly what it means. You'd keep me company when I'm lonely or bored or whatever." He shrugs softly, then smiles.

She didn't know if she could bring herself to trust him or not. She looked into his piercing blue eyes again and felt herself wanting to trust this stranger. She softly sighed as she tried to figure out how to respond. After a few seconds of just staring into each other's eyes, she came up with her answer.

"Fine. I'll keep you company on one condition."

"What condition would that be?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"No. Sex." She said bluntly.