My Run Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Luke and Delilah.
3.6k words
4.39
4.2k
4
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers

Thank you for celticturtle for editing my story for me! Sorry it took me awhile to post this chapter. I had to switch editors and I was busy with the holidays that were near. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I will probably make this a 8-10 part series.

****

After Luke agreed to her condition, he showed her around the building. She was surprised by the spaciousness of the building. There was a huge open space with rooms along the outside edges. There were rooms for many different types of activities. There was a room for his men to train using firearms and targeting sheets. There was a sparing room used for close combat training. Another room was a relaxing type of room where they can unwind after a long workday. He escorted her to an elevator and pushed the button for the third floor. He explained that the second floor was filled with bedrooms for his men.

As they stepped off the elevator on the third floor, he led her to the last room which was his room. They walked in and she looked around. She saw that there was a huge bed on one side of the room with a couch on the opposite end. She walked around and saw a French door leading to a balcony.

She walked out to look at the view. As she looked out, she held onto the balcony railing. She noticed that there was a three-story drop. She became uneasy about the height and backed her way into his room.

Luke was sitting on his bed watching her. He admired how she looked when she explored his room. He found it attractive and somewhat charming. He noticed himself smiling and immediately stopped himself. He softly cleared his throat to get her attention. She looked over at him and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes?" She asked.

"You'll be staying in this room." He said while motioning to the bed.

"I get this whole room to myself?" She said unable to believe her luck.

"No, you'll be sharing the room with me," He sneered. "Like I said you'll be by my side at all times until I know that I can trust you."

"I don't want to stay with you. I told you about my condition and you've agreed. Why do I have to stay in the same room as you? Are you a pervert?" She covered herself with her arms.

"I have a limited number of rooms. Your choices are either to stay with me in here or to stay with one of my men, who may or may not agree to your condition of no sex."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine, but we're not sharing the same bed."

"I wasn't going to force you to share a bed with me. You can sleep in the bed, I'll take the couch for now"

"Oh...okay..." She said hesitantly.

She nodded as he rose from his bed to move towards her. He put his hand on her head, impulsively rubbing her hair. He would never do this to anyone else, so why was he so compelled to do this to her. He didn't understand why or why he even wanted to stay by his side. All he knew was that he needed her by his side for as long as he could convince her to stay.

She looked at him wondering why he petted her head. She softly touched his hand and gently moved it away.

He looked into her blue-green orbs longingly.

He broke the silence, "You have beautiful eyes. You know that?"

"No, I don't..." She quickly looked down avoiding eye contact.

He lifted her chin back up forcing her to look at him. She watched as his facial expression softened. She wondered if it was because she helped him relax or calm him. Is that why he wanted her to stay by his side? He noticed the curiosity in her eyes and moved his hand away stepping back from her.

"Stay here. I need to get back to work, but if you need anything or want something..." He turns and points to the walkie-talkie on the side table beside the bed. "Contact me by using that." He looked back at her.

"Okay. I'll only use it if it's an emergency. I don't want to bother you while you're working."

He nodded and took his leave. After he closed the door, she looked around the room more closely. She opened the huge walk-in closet jam-packed with mainly black clothing and different types of shoes that filled the rack below. She looked around the closet and found a dresser with a gun on top.

She let her curiosity get the best of her and opened the dresser. She found lots of different weapons in the dresser including 8 daggers, 5 guns, and a wide variety of protective gear. She nervously closed the dresser and walked out of the closet.

She left the room with the intent of exploring the building on her own. She took the stairs down to the first floor. She walked through the wide, empty space filled most of the first floor to take a closer look inside the different rooms. She peered through the window of the sparring room to find men teaching the boys that were in the room with her when she first arrived with Luke. After watching for a few seconds, she walked to the next room. She looked in to discover a firing range. Most of hitting the paper target cutouts in the head and the center of the chest. She became anxious and decided that it was best if she moved along.

She finally reached the last room that was visible to her. She entered the room to get back look inside. She noticed a few men relaxing, playing games, and having conversations with each other.

One of the men noticed her. His stare made her feel very out of place, so she began to walk out of the room. Before she was able to leave, he caught her and tugged her towards him.

She gasped loudly and looked at him. He was ruggedly handsome but nowhere close to the good looks of Luke.

"Can I help you, sir?" she tried to pull her arm free.

"I'm just curious as to why there is a beautiful lady wondering around here." He smirked and lust filled his eyes as they wandered over her body.

"I'm wondering the same thing. Can you please let go of my arm? You're hurting me."

"Why would I do that when you're just going to run from me? Plus, maybe I could have some fun with you."

Flashbacks of her abusing father filled her mind. Her breath started to quicken as she remembered the horrible things her father had done to her throughout her life. She tried to pull free from his grip while also trying to avoid the panic attack that was quickly rising inside of her.

The man noticed her quickened breath and the panic that filled her eyes. He released her arm and rejoined the others in the room. She rushed from the room as soon as he released her, falling to the ground just outside the door. She could feel the panic attack building up, trying to make its way free. She gripped her shirt above her heart, and she tried to steady her breathing. Her mind was running a million miles per hour as she tried to focus on something happy to prevent the inevitable panic attack.

Luke came out of his office and found it odd that someone was sitting in the middle of the floor. He approached the person only to realize that it was Delilah. Initially he felt sad to find her like this, but that quickly changed to anger as he grasped that one of his men must have upset her.

He knelt down beside her and pulled her close to his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair with one hand while tenderly rubbing her back with the other hand. She wrestled to free herself, startled that someone was holding her.

Luke held her in a firm embrace, softly whispering, "Shh, it's me, Delilah. I'm not going to hurt you."

"L...Luke...?" She stuttered looking up to meet his striking blue eyes.

"Yes, it's me. Let me take you back to our room. I apologize for whoever made you feel like this. I promise you that he will be dealt with and this will not happen again." He wrapped his arm beneath her legs and carried her bridal style to the elevator. She held onto his shoulders and nuzzled close to his chest as he carried her back to his room.

Gently, he sat her on the bed. He tried to let go but she held him tightly. He was eager to return to his men to find out the cause of her distress. It had taken a great amount of effort to not immediately tear into the rec room and start banging heads together when he found her in tears. The only thing that stopped him was the fear of terrifying her even more. He let her cry as he rubbed her back softly. After a few minutes of silently holding each other, her breathing steadied and she stopped crying. Slowly, she pulled back to look at him. He was relieved to see that the panic was gone from her eyes.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with me." She softly sighed as her gaze fell to her lap.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's okay to not be okay. I can tell you've been through a lot, so it's understandable." He reassured her.

"Are you sure you want to keep you company? There's probably going to be a lot more moments like this."

"I'm very sure. There's something about you that makes me want to take care of you. I don't know exactly why, but I'll try my best to take care of you and keep you safe."

"You want to take care of me? Why?"

"I'm not sure really. I just have this feeling that I want and need to take care of you. I can't really explain it."

"If you want to then I guess it's okay. As long as you don't hurt me."

"I want to take care of you, hurting you would be counterproductive."

"You're the boss around here aren't you supposed to be ruthless, rude, and uncaring."

Chuckling, he said, "I might be those things, but I would never hurt a woman. Especially you."

She was surprised by his words. She thought he wouldn't care about the gender of someone. She simply thought if a person crossed him then he would get his revenge on them. She looked at him and tried to read his eyes, but she didn't see anything that would explain is duplicity.

After a few seconds, he broke the silence. "You should probably get some rest. This hs been a lot for you to take in." He softly rubbed her head.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Are you going back to your office? Or are you going to get some rest as well?"

"I'll stay here for a little while. I was finished when I saw you out in the hallway. Don't worry, I'll take the couch. The bed is yours."

"Are you sure? I don't mind sleeping on the couch." She didn't know how to feel about someone caring enough for her to make even a small sacrifice. For a powerful man to give up his bed, she just didn't know how to process that.

"No, you stay on the bed. I wouldn't want it any other way." He nodded trying to reassure her.

She nodded as she moved to lay down. After she laid down, he gently put a blanket over her. She smiled softly at him as he walked over to the couch. He stretched himself out on the couch, he sighed softly trying to relax. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep to the silence in the room.

He laid there not sleeping. He tried to relax. He had a long difficult day. As usual, paperwork along with dealing with idiots who messed up simple tasks he asked of them left him frustrated and empty.

After some time has passed, he noticed that Delilah seemed calmer. He stealthy exited the room and made his way to the rec room. The men were lounging and chatting as usual, but the room quieted when he entered.

"Who spoke with the woman earlier this evening?" He didn't raise his voice but those who knew him, realized that meant danger.

"I did boss."

He recognized Dave's voice before he located the source of his voice. "Step into the hall."

"Tell me in detail, everything that happened between you and the woman."

"Well, you see boss. I was just watching tv, minding my own business, when this woman showed up. I asked her what she was doing wondering around here. Then she just freaked out."

"Well, you see Dave. I have this feeling that you aren't telling me everything. Are you sure you aren't leaving anything out?" The malevolence in Luke's voice caused Dave to flinch away.

"I may have grabbed her arm."

Luke grabbed Dave's throat and lifted him off the ground. Dave flailed in Luke's grip, but his struggle was useless. "Don't ever touch her again!"

Luke walked back into the room and dropped Dave on the ground. "Let me be very clear. If anyone speaks to Delilah without my explicit permission, you will be thrown out onto the streets where I found you. If anyone touches even a hair on her head. I. Will. End. You."

Luke quickly made his way back to his bedroom, eager to check on Delilah. As he entered the room, he heard a little murmur. He looked over at Delilah and noticed her quick breathing and whimpering. He approached her and sat down on the edge of the bed beside her. He tried to comfort her by rubbing her head. She tossed and turned while mumbling in her sleep. He leaned down to hear her better.

"No...please don't..." she mumbled.

He gently shook her trying to wake her up from her nightmare.

"Delilah, wake up." He said softly. He shook her a little harder when she didn't respond to him. He continually shook her over and over to wake her.

She suddenly jolted awake and sat up. She pushed his arms away from her out of self-defense thinking she's still dreaming.

"Delilah, it's okay. It's me. It's Luke. You're safe no one's going to hurt you." He tried to reassure her.

She looked over and realized that it was Luke. Slowly she began to calm down. Her breathing began to return to normal. He lifted his hand and moved the hair out of her face, moving it behind her ear. He softly whispered comforting things to calm her down all the way.

After a few minutes, he felt her return a calmer state of mind. She hugged him tightly. Although he was taken aback from her action sudden hug, he wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. As they hugged, their breathing started to match each other. She pulled away slightly but didn't look at him. Her cheeks were a light shade of red.

Embarrassed, she said, "I'm sorry."

"You don't need to feel sorry. I told you that I'd take care of you. I meant it." He said comfortingly.

"Yeah, but you probably are getting more than you bargained for."

"You're not more than I can handle. Trust me I'm a handful myself, but I'm not going to give up on you because you have problems. I know what it's like to be given up on and abandoned for being who I am. I'm not going to do that to you."

She looked up at him to meet his eyes. Her eyes brimmed with tears that she refused to let fall. She never liked people watching her cry because she didn't want them to see her as weak. For some reason, she didn't care if Luke saw her cry. As strange as it sounded, she felt safe with him, but she still felt herself holding back.

She had an impulse to kiss him and wondered if she should act upon it. As she starred into his beautiful blue eyes, she saw concern and caring in his eyes. In a burst of braveness, she leaned forward and pressed her lips onto his.

His eyes widened but after a few second or two he kissed her back. Soon they began to move their lips in sync with one another. He pulled her tiny body close to his. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gently gripped his hair.

They both enjoyed what's happening, but before they could go on a knock on the door startled them. She pulled away from him and blushed crimson red. She looked away as she sighed and stood to get the door. He opened the door partially and saw his right-hand man, Michael, at the door.

"Sir, I wanted to remind you about the shipment for tomorrow morning."

"Okay, thank you. I'll make sure to check it in and make sure that everything is there." Luke began to close the door, but the man cleared his throat.

"Also, don't forget about tomorrow night, sir." Michael said vaguely.

Luke nodded, and indication for Michael to walk away. Luke shut the door and walked back to Delilah. He sat beside her again.

"I'm sorry for the interruption." He said apologetically.

"No, it's fine. You're a busy man. I understand."

Her cheeks were still bright red as she avoided eye contact with him. She'd never spontaneously kissed someone, especially someone she barely knew. He noticed she was avoiding looking at him.

"May I ask why you decided to kiss me?" He softly smiled.

"Um, I'm not sure. I guess it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing." She said shyly.

"Well, you're fantastic at it. Your lips are very soft."

She blushed again and softly tapped him in the chest. He caught her hand and held it there. She tried to pull it away, but he didn't let her go. She looked up at him confused.

"Why are you holding my hand there?"

"You're the one who used it to hit my chest."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I want it to be held against your chest."

He smiled as he let her hand go. She pulled it away then averted her eyes down again. He found himself amused by her shyness.

"Well, I can tell you if you want to do that again, I won't mind it."

"Stop. You're going to give me a fever with me blushing so much." She held her hands against her face to hide her red cheeks. He moved her hand away. He smiled at her as he cupped her face softly rubbing his thumbs on her cheeks.

She began to wonder what he was trying to do. They looked into each other's eyes, and slowly started leaning towards each other. As they got closer, he noticed her pale pink face. She had blue-green eyes with naturally long eyelashes. His eyes traveled down her cute button nose to her pink soft plump lips. She noticed his tanned face with perfectly shaped eyebrows. Her eyes moved down to his strong shaped nose and paused to focus on his full thick lips.

She felt the heat from his lips as they got closer. She felt heat rise from her stomach to her chest. She could feel her heart beating faster as his lips moved closer to hers. He licked his lips and she softly parted her lips as their lips collided. The feel of his lips on hers washed all her thoughts out of her head. He moved his arms around her back pulling her closer to him.

They got lost in each other as their lips danced together. After a few minutes of just soft kissing, he licked her lips to get access into her mouth. She pulled away catching her breath before looking at him.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to move too fast. I've never done this before with someone." Her cheeks blushed again.

"You've never kissed someone before?" He asked surprised.

Feeling very self-conscious, she said, "Yes, I've kissed someone, but I haven't done anything else."

"Oh, so nothing sexual?"

"Well let me rephrase. I haven't done anything with anyone that I wasn't forced into."

He was furious that someone had forced her to do something against her will. He wondered who this low-life dip shit could be. He wondered if this was the reason for her nightmare earlier and the cause of her panic attack. He pulled her into a huge holding her in his arms.

"I'm sorry." That's all he could think to say.

She rubbed his back. "You don't have to be sorry. You aren't in the wrong here. You haven't done anything to apologize for."

"I know you will never experience that ever again. I promise you."

"Well, thank you."

She softly smiled as she nuzzled her face into his neck. He maneuvered them, so they were laying on their sides holding each other. He kept her close to him unable to let go.

"You should try to get some rest." He softly whispered in her ear.

She snuggled into his warm embrace. After a few minutes she fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and the feel of his body cradling hers.


kpark2
kpark2
11 Followers