All Comments on 'My Scholarship'

by LOAnnie2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago

Awesome! Please continue this story.

JoesephusJoesephusabout 17 years ago
Very interesting and good too

I loved he story, heck it's actually my fantasy (a woman doing something sexual she doesn't want to do, but doing it willingly.) The build up was grea and I could understand how she felt emotionally, as opposed what physically was going on.

Still I would mark it down for editing! What ME quibble about editing? English isn't even my second language and I can butcher with the best of them. The problem is that I got lost a couple of times because of stuff a good editor would fix in a flash.

EVERY writer needs an editor, we see what we intended to say and not what we wrote. Since the editors are free here, I think it's legit (I can't spell the full word) to fuss about a story that needs editing.

Now that I've fussed, please write more and write it very soon. I enjoyed your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CLASS

VERY GOOD. ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS SITE IN AGES :)

capt13capt13about 17 years ago
You have a gift

I enjoyed your story, I know that you put a great deal of effort into it. I was amazed at your level of detail, and I loved how you put your captions in the story. I hope that you will write more I will be looking for your next submission.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 17 years ago
~~~

Gave it a 5 because it's such fun, but Josephus is right, needs a bit of tidying up.

Still, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Very well written. Can't wait til your next installment.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 14 years ago
fantastic first submission

After reading this particular submission after the most current one I see how you have grown as a writer. Not that you were bad in this one. Great job and love they type of sex you seem to have a great interest in. Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very naughty but in good taste

i like when you get naughty, and then even naughtier

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
comments

the story wasn't bad...but your little comments were really annoying throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

an excellent story and great way to break her in to her place in life as well as her new job

Oh would love to have been him......hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Putting your height, weight, hair/eyes coloring and bra size(??) at the beginning of a story isn't really the way to draw readers in. It sounds like a police booking sheet. "Show, don't tell" applies here.

" late 60's, maybe early 70's," You need to write out numbers under 100. "Sixties" etc.

" To students, he was a hard ass who enjoyed making the lives of his students miserable." You've got "students" twice in one sentence. Try " To students, he was a hard ass who enjoyed making THEIR LIVES miserable."

"Anyway, the next morning one of my roommates brings by her friend Steffi" You switch from past to present. Should be, "BROUGHT her friend Steffi."

" I've met Steffi a few times, didn't really know her." Should be a "but" after "times."

"I've only had sex with two boys, but I've given out several "I don't want to sleep with you, so let's do this instead" blowjobs. But rarely, normally because I'm shy and don't like to put myself out there." She's so shy she gives casual blow jobs and calls Steffi a slut?

"It has great perks... such as automatic passing grades in his class," Most of your ellipsis are wrong as well.

"I walk up to the Victorian manner that the professor lives in.' "MANOR." Jesus!

There are too many errors of all kinds here for me to mention - so many I can't continue reading this. Maybe your first language is not English, but I hope this helps for your future writing.

LOAnnie2LOAnnie2almost 7 years agoAuthor
@6/19/17 Anon

This was my first story, originally published over 10 years ago when I was still a senior (legal mind you) in high school. Give a girl some slack for not updating and fixing mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, very vivid

I think your stories are great, and this one is no exception. The fact that this was your first story and written while you were in HS (but of legal age. 😁) is all the more impressive. The little details in the beginning of the story about the character not only paints a clear picture for the reader, it helps to draw the reader in. Keep up the good work. Love your work and love your Twitter postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

Hot story

StrawberryPeachStrawberryPeachover 3 years ago

This is such a hot and delicious story! I return to it often : D.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 3 years ago

Wish there was another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous