All Comments on 'My Science Teacher, Mr. Duke'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fuck me

I wish I had your science teacher because I would have let him do me in a heartbeat.

I had a gym teacher in ninth grade who used to make us take showers and would check our names off of as we entered the shower room. He would stand there and watch us and I always thought it would be so cool if I got to do things to him like me and a friend did to each other. I used to make sure he got a good look at me, standing at one of the shower heads near the entrance, and one time I got half hard in hopes it would interest him more since I was kinda bigger than the other guys.

It didn't work. He told me I was using up all the hot water and told me to get out. I like your science teacher's idea better. He sounded hot. Great story man. *****

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Very nice story and well written. I like the reality of it and the fact that the teacher waited and was kind and gentle with him..

IlbfitaIlbfitaalmost 13 years ago
well done

I like stories where a younger guy gets it for the first time. This guy was lucky to have a gentleman like Mr Duke. I like the way he got inside him without making a big deal of it. The young guy just went with the flow. I remember an affair with an older man, he was so gentle and yet in control. I just let him do what he wanted and it was great. You brought some of those exquisite memories back with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Science Teacher

I enjoyed the story very much, as I have read several of your stories.

I am a mature, bisexual crossdresser, and would love to have a similar experience.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Super fabulous

This story is super fabulous and mr duke sounds very yummy. I am a bisexual teen and i love this story. The kid in the story sounds like me and my 3rd boyfriend. Sexy story! Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want this to happen with me

I really hope this can happen with my Choir Teacher. He's straight and 34. I'm gay and 15. I usually wonder how he looks naked and if I can ever feel or taste his dick. I wish this could happen…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I also had several high school teachers I wished would take me home, so this story really resonated with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous