All Comments on 'My Second Cheating Anal'

by Nancy_Weaver

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a miserable skank.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Why is the wife in this story married? Surely she is better off single then she doesn't have to worry about her husband.

WiredLanWiredLanover 2 years ago

Thank you Nancy. Very hot!

GenandbazGenandbazover 2 years ago

Where is the first story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I assume this is all fiction, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you're supposed to post online about every time you cheat. This is cheating #2, so where's the first story?

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465over 2 years ago

Nancy - that was a wonderful share. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are one prime piece of fuckmeat if any of this story is true. But your husband is going to have to come with you next time so you can have his cock in your pussy and a big black cock in your tight white ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an absolute filthy fuck pig of a whore. I think I love you!! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is gross, but the worst part is definitely the use of "cunny." That's somehow worse than the filth you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need the story of the first experience!

defile2defile2over 2 years ago

very good , look forward to more as you get to know yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are not a deviant, you are every woman and every woman is a slut waiting to happen, your husband is a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, there is a difference between sex and love making, sadly most husbands can't or won't see that, which is why women who want to release the slut inside themselves end up cheating and the divorce rates are so high. From the husband's viewpoint it is hard to treat someone you love and cherish, who may be the mother of your kids, as the slut she wants to be sometimes, answers on a post card please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but wife needs to talk to hubby, if he's happy to become a cuckold loser, coming second in his own marriage then ok, if not, wifey should do the right thing and ask for a divorce , but hey, how many women would do that, it's easier to be a cheating slut and get some loser husband to pick up the tab if he's dumb enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNancy_Weaver@Nancy_Weaver
I'm here to journal and write and post about my activities so please post and comment. Part of this is about not (completely) hiding from who I am and taking what the world thinks of me and accepting it. I am a young married woman with one young son. After much discussion, my...