All Comments on 'My Second Life'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wrong category...

...should have been in Romance. But never mind, it was a wonderful story. I'm just a sucker for those happy endings and you did very well on this. Thank you.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

A great story, it just proves that a nice, heart felt story can be found posted on literotica if you look hard enough.

Lord DragonsWingLord DragonsWingalmost 20 years ago
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely one of the most romantic and heart felt stories I've read on lit. Keep up the writing I can't wait to read more like this.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!

You never fail to entertain me. I love all of your stories Courious. There are far too few people who will go out their way to help (truly help) somebody in need. It is real easy to look the other way and walk on by. Many times we do that because that person seems to not want our help, and rebuffs our efforts.

Your hero. just won't take no for an answer, he has a mission to complete that he just doesn't understand and nothing is going to stop him from doing it. You can understand her reason to not trust him in the beginning, and for a long time later.

His greatest challenge was to win her trust; a trust that had been shattered by the time she was 11 years old. For nine years she had been dumped on by the males of her life and even her own mother. Finally someone comes along who had been hurt in his own way and was seeking a way to resolve the fact that there was no closure when he lost his wife and he just couldn't get past that. Two lost souls looking to change something in their lives; to heal the hurts life had thrown their way.

Keep up the great work, dont stop writing. Your stories cause us to think. They depict real life situations, and what we can do to ovecome those challenges.

George

CWCWalmost 20 years ago
A GREAT piece of erotic fiction

EXCELLENT story !!! Highly erotic. The perfect blend of character build up and exploration of some very real emotions.

Nicely handled sex as well.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I loved this story

It had everything. Love, romance, great sex. All the things that make a story great. Your stories are always very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Dishonest

Well written, but phony at its core. Shouldn't the title be something like "How to fuck someone twenty-five years younger and feel virtuous about it"?

For a more emotionally realistic treatment of this subject, see "Taxi Driver".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Standing Ovation

The biggest compliment a story can be paid is when the reader can so completely identify with the main character. Given Russ' set of circumstances - losing his wife suddenly and tragically, drowning in an ongoing paroxysm of stupefaction, unrequitted grief, and loneliness - I could see myself doing everything he did, with pretty much the same motivations and thought processes.

And it had a most happy ending.

VERY well done.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!

Where do I start???

That was one of the best, no, BEST stories I have read in ages!!!!!!!!

No wonder you got the review. That was so heartfelt, God, I'm lost for words!!!

Awesome job!!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Didn't Work For Me

I tried that once with a down on her luck yound stripped. I never made a pass at her, or tried to do anything to her. I fed her, clothed her, and gave her a good place to sleep. I came home one day and she had two men with her smoking grass in my house, and there were cum stains on my bedspread. I am not a wimp cuckold, I threw her out. Her friends tried to object, and I invited them to a free trip to the afterlife. They left. I am a sucker for happy endings, but unfortunately they don't happen very often.

Also unfortunatel, my name is Russell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful Story

Great story. What a relief. No sluts or wimps -no betRAYED SPOUSES-Just nice sympathetic guy and down in her luck girl. Congratulations. 60 year old George

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 20 years ago
Simply amazing...

This is one of the most emotionally charged stories I've seen here. You've done a fantastic job of character development, allowing the reader to 'feel' what's going on in their minds. All quite believable, well written, nicely thought out.

Lovely ending. This story is about the way things ought to be. Real life should be this good.

Well done, bravo.

Have a nice day, take care.

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
The Greatest ever

The story had feeling and love i read this when this story came out and i loved it then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful Read.

Enjoyed the story. Appreciate the time to develop the characters and how it moved the story line along. A wordsmith you are of the highest degree. Thanks and keep writing.

JohnChildJohnChildabout 13 years ago
english please

"He just walked in. Drug me out the back door to his car." The word you were having difficulty finding was drag or dragged both of which are verbs. Just because some bald headed texan shrink uses the word drug in that context doesn't make it correct. Look up both words up in the oxford dictionary. Please remember the rest of the world also reads your stories not just the USA.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 10 years ago
Just a simple....

...thank you for a good read.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Well written....but......

Well written but I feel that the story would have been just as effective if it had kept to a sort of father daughter type relationship. I know it's just a story, but sometimes less is more. That is just my personal opinion by the way and does not mean that it's a bad story, it isn't. I gave it five stars and it deserves the rating. I guess I'm just saying that even though this is literotica not every story has to have a sexual component. I think that is why the non-erotic section exists. But again that is my own personal opinion and does not mean that anyone else should share it. I did like the story and enjoyed reading it.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
NOBODY EVER STATED

that the 2nd verse has to be different from the 1st. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. The girl that had nothing and was abused finally had someone to love her, and she loved as well. Too bad the doctors didn't make a mistake and she could have a family.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a wonderful story of two lost souls that saved each other and found that undying love again and for the first time.

Well done 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous