My Second Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers

Kara skipped away quickly. Beth was pushing the maid deep onto her cock by pulling her down from the shoulders; she was really pushing the girl onto the strap-on. They both looked exhausted as the maid got faster and faster. Beth smiled at Maria, "If you're going, I'm staying with this Bitch, so I will see you next week, honey!"

Sally leaned over to Beth and kissed her as she stood up. Maria then leaned over and kissed her as well. She walked over to me and unlocked me from the table. Holding the lead, she pulled me away from the table with Beth and the Maid still fucking each other.

As I looked back behind me towards the stage, I could see Kara, the waitress, up on stage on her hands and knees, being fucked by 2 guys who were dressed in PVC shorts. One was behind her fucking her up the arse; the other was forcing his cock into her mouth.

We made our way to the foyer, the music was not as loud as it was in the club and you could actually hear people's voices more clearly. It was very busy with more people arriving and walking past us. 3 very pretty, but obvious transvestites arrived, all were wearing PVC dresses.

The first one, who was wearing a skin-tight red dress, walked over to me. She put her hand on my chin, then raised her hand to the side of my face and put 2 fingers in my mouth. I don't know why I did it, but I sucked her finger as she moved it in and out like a fucking motion. She growled out loud and threw her head back. "Oh Darling, you're so fucking cute!" She laughed with the other 2 girls as she moved away, blowing a kiss at me as she went into the club.

One of the bouncers walked over to Beth and told her that the taxi was outside. We walked to the door and the cold air of the night hit us. I didn't realise how warm the club was inside. We all got in the taxi; it was the same taxi driver that had taken us originally to the club.

Maria leaned over to me and said "I hope you're ready."

Manndee
Manndee
121 Followers