My Second MMF

Story Info
My Second Threesome.
1.4k words
4.09
19k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family was away at the beach for a Summer holiday and I had just begun to reconcile my feelings about the adventure I had experienced when I was in college (The Seed Was Planted, posted apart). Since I was alone, I decided to actively pursue another couple to try and figure out which parts of that previous encounter turned me on the most. The internet is full of sites and after a couple of hours searching, I found a couple online who met my criteria: Local to NYC area, attractive, fit, bisexual, open minded, kinky and successful.

I struck up a conversation with them and accepted their offer for me to come to their home and play.

Excited about what was about to happen, I jumped in the shower to clean up and make sure my chest was neatly trimmed and my cock, balls and ass were nice and smooth as they had said they preferred. I toweled off, shaved my face and slipped on tight, white boxer briefs, a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt that was somewhat see-through. It being summer, I had a nice tan working and the t-shirt contrasted my skin well and I remember thinking as I looked at myself in the mirror -- If only the guys in the office could see this straight laced, white-picket-fence dad of four looking sexy as he was being summoned to be a sex toy for a hot MF couple!

As I drove the 10 miles to their home my cock and nipples were hard a tingling and excited as I was going to further explore my gigolo fantasy and, as I passed through the gates of their neighborhood, it turned me on, further, to see they lived on the long island sound with a dock and huge boat. (As an aside, and however shallow it may be, affluence is a HUGE turn on for me and yet another kink of mine.)

I pulled into their driveway, my heart seemingly pounding out of my chest, got out of my car and my legs were a bit shaky walking up to the front door. I rang the bell and after what seemed like an eternity, the door opened and there they were...

I was happy to see that they truly did look like the pictures we shared, She was tall (5'10ish), blonde and very fit. He was taller and a bit beefier than I expected but was handsome with a buzz cut and barrel chest. They were both Austrian, seemingly out of central casting, and they were both smiling which I took to mean that they liked what they saw in their doorway.

I walked in and they showed me around the amazing home and as we walked into the kitchen I could see the pool in the foreground with the dock and the power boat in the distance.

They offered me a drink which I asked for a vodka rocks to try and calm my excitement. He fixed my drink and got her some more wine and she and I had some small talk.

After he handed me my drink we chatted for a bit but I can't tell you what we said other than, at some point, they both told me they were attracted to me and she suggested I go out to the pool and get naked.

I agreed and they said they would be out in a moment.

I slid open the glass door and walked out to the pool to do as instructed. I slid off my clothes and the evening air was hot and humid. I slipped into the well-lit pool and went to the side to grab my drink and stare out into the night until I heard them coming.

They were both in robes and brought some towels and as I turned back to the house, I saw them both remove their robes and walk down the pool stairs. She looked amazing with a super fit body, great breasts, amazing hips and cleanly shaven. He was equally fantastic (even if a bit beefier than I am) with neatly trimmed body hair and smooth cock/balls.

They both walked over to me and she told me to sit on the edge of the pool, as he did as well, and she started stroking us both. He and I both put our hands back to grab the pool deck and lean back a bit as she stroked both of our cocks smiling up at us both. She traded off between stroking and sucking us both and he leaned over and gave me a deep and strong kiss forcing his tongue into my mouth which I accepted openly and willingly.

The time at the pool was short lived and we went inside, almost running across their lawn, through the kitchen, up the stairs and into the bedroom.

We all got in bed and performed varying acts of oral: I started by returning the favor to her and tasting her sweet pussy as she took him in her mouth. All was super hot and fun and they began to take turns with my cock in their mouths which quickly morphed into me taking his cock deep down my throat as she blew me and he devoured her. This was my first triangle and I remember embracing the moment and relishing in the eroticism of the scene.

After she came a couple of times he moved in between her legs and began fucking her so I took a break, got up from the bed and enjoyed the show. I took a drink of water and then he asked if I wanted to taste her on his cock, which I did so I took him deep in my mouth and I truly could taste her on his hard cock.

As I was pleasing him, she moved around behind him and started to finger and lick his ass. His moans betrayed how much he was enjoying my cocksucking and her rimming. He was all worked up and she told me to

"come fuck my husband. I want to see him fucked."

I could tell this order hit him hard and I, of course, did as I was instructed.

She told him to get on his hands and knees and as I positioned myself behind him, she took my cock in her hand and spread his cheeks and guided my purple head right up to his hole. She drooled some spit onto his ass as she pushed me into him. She placed my hands on his hips and I started to slowly move in and out of him as his groans suggested his pleasure. She them moved up to his head and start to kiss him and whisper in his ear...

"I love seeing your ass fucked. It is so fucking hot. Do you like it baby? Do you like his cock inside you?"

He could only nod as she started to stroke his cock as I picked up the pace. This went on for some time until she told me to stop and that it was time for the two of us to cum for her.

She lay on her back with the two of us on our knees on either side of her and she told us both to stroke for her. I could feel her hand slip between my legs and her finger search for my tight ass and she did the same for her husband. She started finger fucking us both and she coaxed us both to cum on her at the same time.

"I love finger fucking both of your asses. Do you like my fingers up your as boys? Do you want to cum all over me as I fuck you both?"

Then, seemingly on cue, we both started to shoot our loads all over her chest.

Once we both stopped cumming she took one look at me and said....

"It's time for you to go. Leave now as he is not so friendly after he cums."

A bit surprised, I did what I was told. I left their room, walked down the stairs, put on my clothes and walked out to my car. I got in and drove away....I sort of thought we would all spend the night together but it was clear that they were done with my services and I smiled and laughed as I drove away...

more satisfied customers :)