Neighbor Boy

Story Info
A suburban MMF adventure.
4.8k words
4.64
22.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 the summer after my freshman year of college. With the dorm closing at the end of the school year and my girlfriend spending the summer with her parents in Ohio, I had no option but to move back in with my parents. It wasn't all that bad, my dad and mom were retired and spent most of the summer at their lake house up north and I was tasked with keeping an eye on the house, maintaining the yard and looking for a summer job. Not a bad deal all in all, mowing the lawn once a week in exchange for the opportunity to spend my days sleeping until noon, smoking weed and playing PlayStation all night. By the second week I had slid into a lazy routine and in all honesty was starting to get a bit bored, none of my high school friends were around and there was only so much to watch on cable.

On a particularly uneventful Wednesday I was absent mindedly flipping through channels as I finished smoking another large joint and considered heading to bed early. My cell phone buzzed with a text notification and I assumed it was my girlfriend texting me to say goodnight.

"SAW YOUR LIGHT ON>>>YOU UP?"

It was from Laurie, my parent's next door neighbor. She and her husband Mike were in their early 40's and had moved in a few years ago. Mike was a contractor and Laurie worked from home doing something with computers. They were cool and acted much younger than any of the other "grown ups" who lived on my parent's street. They had hired me to mow their lawn years back and over time I had got to know them. We got along great, Laurie was a huge pot head and in high school I'd often sneak out at night when I saw her smoking out on her back porch and we'd get high together. She was curvy and on the thicker side, VERY sexy and dressed in a sort of hipster/rockabilly style. Her arms were covered in colorful tattoos and she always wore tops that really accentuated her large full breasts. She wore black rhinestone glasses and I never saw her without her bright red lipstick. Mike was tall and in great shape, with a shaved head and greying two day stubble on his face.

"I'm up...What RU up to?"

As I waited for her reply I hoped she wanted me to come by and smoke. She always had the best weed and I was running low on the stash I'd bought off of my roommate.... but then my mind wandered to last summer and the last time I spent time with Laurie and Mike before I went off to school. My heart fluttered.

"FEEL LIKE SNEAKING OUT?"

I laughed, hanging out and talking with Laurie and smoking her incredibly strong weed sounded like a perfect end to a lazy summer day.

"Sure! Over in 10?"

"HAVE A SMALL FAVOR..."

"...oh?"

"IT'S MIKE AND MY ANNIVERSARY....."

My heart began to race and I felt my cheeks flush... I knew where this was headed and it wasn't going to be just getting high on her porch.

"MAYBE YOU COULD COME BY AND WEAR SOMETHING....SPORTY?"

My cock throbbed in my mesh basketball shorts and I felt my mouth water. My hands shook with excitement as I texted her back.

"I think that can be arraigned. Give me 15."

"GREAT. BACK PORCH. CU THEN!"

I rushed up the stairs to my bedroom and tossed my t-shirt on my bed as I slipped out of my shorts. I was SO glad I'd taken a long shower earlier and shaved. My girlfriend loved that I kept my body hair shaved but I never told her how Laurie was the one who'd turned me on to doing so. I opened my closet and reached to the back of the top shelf, my hand grasping for the shoebox behind the stack of sweatshirts and old Club magazines. Found it! My heart racing as I pulled the Converse shoe box down and dumped the contents on my bed, gazing excitedly at the "outfit" Laurie had requested I wear. The "outfit" she had bought for me last summer and had me model for her on that night she and Mike and I had drank a few too many beers and watched the Red Sox blow their chances of the playoffs before things had gotten pleasantly out of hand. The "outfit" that had made the three of us so horny we couldn't help ourselves. And wouldn't you know... it still looked great on me.

As I crossed the yard and opened the gate that separated my parent's yard from the neighbors, my heart was pounding. I was already pretty stoned and that always made me incredibly horny and the tight smooth material cradling my hard shaved cock made me feel light headed. I had slipped my mesh shorts back on and pulled on a dark zip up sweatshirt over my outfit. I bounded up the porch stairs as Laurie turned to face me with a surprised smile. She blew out a huge thick cloud of pot smoke.

"Wow!" She giggled, "That was WAY faster than fifteen minutes..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we finished her massive joint she opened the slider door and we slipped inside, the cool air conditioned room causing me to shiver. In the half light of the big living room I finally got a good look at her. She was even sexier than I remembered. She wore a purple silky Japanese print robe that bared her beautiful cleavage, cinched snugly at her waist and hung perfectly off of her curvy alluring hips. Laurie's curly shoulder length hair was dyed a bright lavender that matched her robe and she smiled as she caught me staring.

"Thanks for coming over," she giggled again, "I was excited when your dad said you'd be home for the summer. I love it when the neighbor boy stops by..."

My heart raced as she sat down on the plush white leather sofa and took a long sip from her wine glass. Laurie's finger and toenails were both painted the same purple as her hair color. She looked at me expectantly and gestures to my sweatshirt. I began to unzip and stopped.

"Wait. Where's Mike?" I asked.

"He's on his way home," Laurie purred as she crossed one knee over the other and smoothed her robe over her thighs, "Now show Mama what she likes to see."

My feeling of arousal was causing me to feel light headed as I obediently shed my sweatshirt and slipped out of my shorts, kicking them to the side. I stood facing Laurie, my hands at my sides, wearing only the "outfit" she'd given me last summer, my cheeks flushed and feeling incredibly exposed. My cock throbbing as she looked me over.

"Good boy," she purred as she licked her lips and looked into my eyes, " very good boy..."

My "outfit" consisted of white knee high socks with three pink stripes on the top, a tight pink, mesh jock strap with white trim and waistband, pink wristbands, a pink leather collar and a pink Red Sox baseball cap, worn backwards.

Laurie smiled and spun her finger in the air, motioning for me to turn around for her. I obeyed and I heard her squeal with delight when she saw that in addition to my sporty pink and white ensemble, I wore my chrome plug with the pink jewel in the base.

"Oh my sporty neighbor boy, you look positively wonderful!" Laurie exclaimed as she placed her wine glass on the windowsill behind the couch. She undid the silk belt of her robe and opened it wide, revealing her body. Under the robe Laurie wore a lavender bra that barely held her full luscious breasts. Her pale skin looked incredible contrasted with all the purple as my eyes traced from her naughty smile to her chest, down her soft little tummy and my eyes widened as she parted her smooth thighs and I realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She spread her legs, revealing her smooth hairless pussy and asked, "Do you remember last summer?"

I nodded.

"Do you remember what Mama Laurie likes?"

I nodded, my cock was throbbing hard in the tight pouch of my jock strap and I instinctively sunk to my knees, crawling towards her on all fours and licking my lips. Each shift of my hips causing the plug to press into me, making my knees feel weak and my cock to pulse with excitement.

Laurie slid forward, positioning her hips on her edge of the couch cushion and straightening her back. I stopped crawling, my lips less than an inch from her sweet smooth pussy, I looked up at her and she nodded, "That's right... eat Mama's pretty cunt."

I slid my tongue slowly along her smooth glistening slit and heard her moan softly as I closed my mouth over her folds and began sucking gently as my tongue dipped between her lips and her juice swirled in my mouth.

Laurie whimpered and pulled my head closer as my tongue circled her stiff little clit, I sucked down a bit harder and heard her gasp as my tongue slid over and over in smooth repetitive movements as she moaned and her sweet pussy juice coated my lips and chin. I wrapped my hands around her thick smooth thighs and spread my knees wider as I steadied myself, burying my face between her legs and licking hungrily. I was in heaven. I loved obeying Ms. Laurie and making her feel good, it was right where I deserved to be, on my knees worshipping her beautiful pussy. She had taught me so much about sex and how to satisfy a sexual partner, like a good boy. Our lessons had begun last summer, the day she invited me inside for a drink after I'd finished mowing her lawn and continued weekly until I'd left for school. My girlfriend at college was so happy to find a guy who put her pleasure first and assumed I was a natural. Those afternoons in her dorm room, her cheeks flushed, gasping for breath after I'd brought her to another rapturous orgasm, staring at me with dazed surprise..."Where did you learn how to do that?"... as I smiled and licked her juice from my lips. 'It was Ms. Laurie' I wanted to say, 'My sexy mistress..'

I felt Laurie's body shudder and knew she'd had her first small orgasm. She'd taught me to pay attention to her body and take the appropriate cues and I knew it was time to slow my licking as she settled lower into the couch and caressed my cheek as I continued gently plunging my tongue between her soft lips. "Good boy..." she purred with a smile, "You've been practicing what I taught you...mmmm.... Such a good boy..." I nodded without moving my face away and began taking long slow licks up her smooth juicy slit. She tasted so good, her pussy was sugary sweet and mixed with the scent of her blackberry moisturizer. My cock was bulging hard in the tight pouch of my pink jockstrap and as I licked her, I gyrated my hips, sliding my bulge over and over against the plush white carpet and clenching my plug...it felt incredible.

Laurie's hand slid up and gripped the back of my head and I knew what to do next. My focus shifted and my mouth returned to her hard little clit, with one more long lick of her lips my mouth closed around her button and I sucked down firmly. "OOOOOOoooooohhhh.....!" She squealed and my tongue pressed against her little bump before swirling around and around, her legs quivering. I started alternating between gently licking her clit and rubbing it furiously and rhythmically with my tongue, hearing her moan and feeling her body shake as I brought her closer and closer to the thunderous climax I had in store for her.

As I ate her, I humped my bulge against the carpet, faster and faster, keeping to the rhythm of my hungry mouth, the plug hitting all the right places as I rotated my hips, my soft whimpers drowned out by Laurie's delighted moans.

"Yes baby, YES... You're SO CLOSE!" She exclaimed and I sucked her clit between my lips and my tongue became a furious tornado, "oh oh... yes YES....make Mama CUMMM!" Laurie's body thrashed, her legs shaking and I felt her clench every muscle involuntary as she wailed and came hard against my mouth. My face was soaked as she squeezed her thighs tightly around my head, momentarily smothering me against her soft wet pussy as her hips shook and she moaned softly. Laurie shuddered once more before relaxing her thighs and releasing me, I gasped for breath, my cock throbbing hard and face glistening with her wetness. I leaned in and began softly licking her once more, taking long deliberate strokes, trying to lick up every drop of her sweet pussy juice, like a good boy.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" I looked up at her, puzzled, "Did you like seeing the neighbor boy make your wife cum?"

Suddenly I was aware of Laurie's husband Mike standing beside me and my heart pounded as I turned to looked up at him. Mike was tall, probably 6'5" with a muscular physique, strong jawline and shaved head. He was almost completely hairless aside from his neatly trimmed chest hair and the stubble on his chin. ("I like my boys smooth" Laurie had told me.) I hadn't heard him come in but It was clear that Laurie had and that he'd been watching us for some time. He stood wearing only a tight pair of black bikini briefs and a wide smile.

"You know I do, baby," Mike said, "I love to see my sexy wife get what she wants." He leaned down and kissed her deeply before gesturing to me and adding, "So THIS must be the surprise you were so giddy about on the phone!"

"Happy anniversary!" She said with a mischievous giggle, "I know you like it when the neighbor boy comes over to play."

Mike laughed and kissed her again. "That's true! You know me so well." They both laugh again and he turns, looking down at me, "Good to see you, neighbor boy. Having fun?"

I smiled and nodded enthusiastically and he guided my head back between his wife's legs and I resumed softly licking. Mike sat down beside his wife on the big white leather couch and turned to her. He reached over and cupped her large right breast in his hand and they began kissing, their lips sucking passionately at each other as their tongues danced together. Her pussy was instantly drenched and I ate her hungrily as I watched her left hand slip to Mike's crotch and begin stroking his thick bulge.

My mind was flooded with memories from the previous summer, my heart racing as I remembered all the fun the three of us had had together. How hot it had been getting to know this older couple, the way they got off on training me and using me like a sex toy, the fun in learning their interests and what turned them on. Laurie got off on playing the "naughty auntie" character and Mike loved to watch her with another guy and then "catch" them together and join in. And I LOVED it when he joined in. Staring up at them, watching them make out as I sucked lovingly at Laurie's pussy had me fully erect again and I resumed humping against the thick plush carpet.

Mike's hand dipped into her bra, lifting her heavy breast out and gently squeezing her little pink nipple. She gasped and pressed her hips forward against my face. I watched her hand pull his tight briefs to the side and his beautiful smooth cock sprung out, fully erect as though it were spring loaded. I watched her soft hand caress his shaft and thick pronounced head, stroking him softly as she sucked his tongue.

I felt Laurie gently push my head back, breaking my dreamy pussy licking trance and I looked up at her. "Look how hard Daddy's cock is!" She exclaimed. I nodded, Mike was SO hard and his thick shaved cock must have been over eight inches. He laughed as she smiled and continued, "Now, I want you to show him how grateful you are that he brought such a big juicy dick home for us to play with..." I nodded again and knew just what to do. I crawled over so I was kneeling in front of Mike, he and Laurie smiling down at me as she cradled his heavy balls in her hand and his cock stood hard and enormous. I looked into Mike's eyes and said "Thank you Daddy," as I took a long slow lick, dragging my tongue from the base of his cock to his smooth thick head, "Thank you for bringing us this big hard cock," another long lick, my tongue coating his phallus with my saliva, "We love it Daddy, we love your big cock..." and I closed my lips around his cock head and began sucking gently, my tongue massaging and swirling as I began pumping my lips up and down.

His cock felt SO good in my mouth, I didn't realize how much I'd missed it. Mike let out a long low moan as I sucked him, up and down, my hips humping to the same rhythm as he tossed my baseball cap aside and slid his fingers through my hair, guiding my head to him. His head was tilted back as Laurie watched me intently, excitedly as I sucked her husband's cock. They resumed playfully making out as I bobbed my head up and down, he sucked her earlobes and neck as she whimpered and squeezed at his muscular chest. My lips slid effortlessly over Mike's erection, taking my time with it and enjoying every inch as I took him in my mouth. His fingers gripped my hair as Laurie repositioned herself on the couch, she pulled his head to her full heavy breasts and he sucked lovingly at her little pink nipples as she moaned and tilted her head back. I humped my bulge against the carpet faster and faster as I clenched the plug in my tight ass and felt dizzy as I tried to take Mike's big cock deeper into my throat.

Laurie knelt on the couch and began kissing her way down Mike's chest and stomach, lower and lower until her face was level with mine. As I suckled Mike's thick cock head I watched as she began planting small kisses along his hard shaft until her lips met mine. She wriggled out of her silky robe and climbed down so she was kneeling beside me and she slid Mike's tight briefs down his legs. Now fully naked he spread his muscular thighs wide and brushed Laurie's curly hair from her face. Holding the base of Mike's cock, she leaned in and kissed me on the lips then planted a wet kiss on his glistening head. I followed her lead and soon she and I were sliding our lips and wet tongues up and down his hard cock, licking, kissing, worshipping his beautiful erection with our hungry mouths.

She and I made out furiously, his cock throbbing between us as we sucked and drooled all over his heavy balls and smooth hard dick. Mike cradled our heads, one in each hand as he moaned and gently thrust his hips towards us. Laurie and I made a great team, each of us giving ourselves over to the power of Mike's enormous hard cock, worshipping him with our wet, horny mouths. I felt Laurie's fingers tracing the elastic waistband of my tight pink jockstrap and slide down my tight ass. As we sucked, she squeezed my smooth cheek with her right hand before giving it a sharp spank, causing me to whimper.

Her fingers found the base of my chrome plug and I moaned as she began gently pressing, pulsing her touch as my cock swelled and my eyes rolled back... it felt SO good. Her lips found my earlobe as she gently pushed my head down on Mike's erection, kissing me softly before whispering, "Good boy... are you ready for Mama's big girl cock?" My hips bucked as she massaged my plug and I whimpered, "Mmmmhmmmmph..." instinctively sucking Mike faster. She giggled and kissed my cheek before moving away. I heard the small cabinet to the left of the couch open and soon I heard the cinching of Velcro straps as Mike gripped my hair and gently fucked my mouth.

I was suddenly aware of Laurie standing beside me, one hand on her hip, the other stroking a long purple dildo that was fastened to the black harness she now wore. My heart was racing with anticipation and I watched as Mike leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head of her strap on. As my mouth milked his cock I watched as he looked up at his wife and began to suck the dildo, long smooth strokes, coating the purple shaft with his saliva. "Mmmm, yes baby," Laurie purred, "Get it nice and wet..."

Mike sat up straight on the edge of the couch and Laurie knelt and positioned herself behind me. I rose to my knees and arched my back excitedly and let out a long whimper as I felt Laurie grip the base of my well lubed plug and slooooowly slide it out of my tight smooth ass. I felt the head of her dildo, still dripping with her husband's spit, press against my lubed hole and slip right in. I moaned loudly as she gripped my hips and gently pushed into me. My body quivered as I braced myself against Mike's thighs, it felt so good. The dildo continuing the job that the plug had started, hitting all the right spots, causing my trembling hard cock to drip precum and driving me wild with sexual desire. She slowly slid out of me, then slowly back in, out, in, building to a hot rhythm, each thrust eliciting an involuntary grateful whimper from my mouth.

12