All Comments on 'My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 03'

by Fable

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written

You are an excellent writer. I really appreciate the fact that your characters have some simple depth to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very touching characters

I just discovered this series - it, a little, reminds me of the "three faces of eve", but has a sweet sexiness to it. The characters are like dough, you can keep kneading them to fit the dimensions of the story and they will still usually taste good. Congratulations! I'm glad I found your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i like it

this is great the characters are real and believable thanks

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

I just discovered this epic today, slowly wending my way through a complex story. It's a wonderful read, very expressive to me having spent 32 years in military uniformed service stateside and overseas. I don’t begrudge anybody accepting pay for services. Dentists do it, doctors do it, lawyers do it, even judges on benches do it.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

I finished this chapter and I'm looking forward enthusiastically to reading more. I read of great love in this chapter, of a woman in love with her wandering soldier, airman, whatever. I reflect upon my trip to Vietnam and the girl I left behind whom I should have married, but I was too deep into my own plans for military career advancement to think far enough ahead to realize how lonely it becomes without a committed partner such as I abandoned. I wrote to her of news, but never of commitment. You have captured the soul of a lover here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous