All Comments on 'My Second Tryst with Kelly Ch. 02'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oliverAoliverAabout 12 years ago
very good!

only reason (and i mean only) is because im not in to the whipping as face slapping. and thats only cause its not my taste. so feel free to trow that out if you wish. but still very hot. loved the Easter egg about Literotica. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So she goes home with her face covered in bruises?

How does she explain that to everyone?

Not my cup of tea--no real connection between them, just one man's cruelty and selfishness and one girl's pathetic masochism.

Gland95Gland95about 4 years ago
in need

it's exactly this kind of Dom that i seek

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to see another chapter

Well, I did ask for another chapter in a previous comment so I am happy to see another. Kelly really is into the sub subspace scene but as another comment was made is how does she hide the bruising from the hard slaps on her face and the whip marks on her ass. Again, there is no aftercare about using a cream or lotion to help the burn and bruising. I would like to know just how far Kelly is going to be taken down the rabbithole. I am surprised that Kelly was not forced to swallow the piss. Perhaps later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
487 Followers
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES