My Secret Addiction Ch. 04

Story Info
It's the next day and things will never be the same.
6.7k words
4.25
44.9k
90

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedfool
nakedfool
565 Followers

I was alone walking through the empty school showers until I came upon them. Two young girls moaning into the tiled wall while their black lovers had their way with them. I froze and just stared. Their moans and yelps were echoing through the large room as the two young men pounded into their bodies. One of the girls turned to look right at me, her piercing blue eyes caught mine, it was Leah.

I shuddered and stepped back as if the sight hurt too much to bear. The second girl also turned to me, it was my ex Kaley. She smirked and turned back over to Leah.

"He likes to watch. Isn't that right, cuck?" Kaley said looking back at me.

They all started laughing. I looked down in shame to see I was nude, my penis erect.

"Awww, he's gonna tug his lil' dick!" Kaley laughed.

I tried to speak but I couldn't. I tried to move but I was cemented in place, frozen. I tried to pull my leg up from the floor when I was gripped by several pallid hands from behind. The clammy fists yanked my head up by my hair and forced me to look at the couples again. My eyelids were pried open, forced to watch Leah and Kaley get fucked.

Watch

"No, I... I don't want to..." I said under my breath.

You're Weak

"No, please..."

Can't resist

A long, crooked finger uncurled from one of the hands and poked into my tear duct. The pain screamed through my skull and made my head throb. I felt wetness run down the side of my face and my vision doubled from my eye dislodging. The girls began moaning louder, they're orgasms must be close.

"P-please..." I begged.

Savor

Kaley screamed in orgasm followed closely by Leah.

The showers dissipated into darkness as I was pulled back, unable to stop it. My screams muted as I thrashed and struggled but was powerless to this force.

My living room slowly came into focus, the morning sun shining bright through the windows. My heart was beating like a drum, but my fear and panic melted into the background as I realized it was only a dream. I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

I was splayed out on the couch, not in my bed next to my wife. A sick chill filled my guts as I remembered why, followed by some serious morning wood. I laid there for what seemed like an hour, dreading going upstairs. Not only had she actually done it, but it was me that helped her to. My wife had slept with another man.

I pulled myself from the couch and got cleaned up, and then started some coffee. I waited at the end of the stairs and strained my ears to hear anything.

Nothing.

Fuck it, I have to see my wife. I slowly crept up the stairs and gripped the doorknob to our room. Before I tried to open it I began to hear them talking. I put my ear to the door and listened carefully. The bed was gently creaking. With a heavy heart I slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open.

"Get it, Leah," Kivon whispered under his breath.

Kivon was spooning Leah from behind under the sheets, slowly rocking his hips into her.

"Take it," Leah said and then brought his face to hers for a kiss.

Kivon pulled her to him tighter with his strong arm and kissed down her neck causing her the moan.

"Your pussy feel so good on my cock, babygirl." He kissed her shoulder as she lovingly cradled his face to her.

"Oh, oh... Baby you're so big..." Leah ran her hand from his face to over his hand that held her. "Take me, baby."

I thought they looked like a beautiful couple. The jealous burning within me wanted it to be me making love to her like that, but the kink in me loved that it wasn't. Leah caught sight of me and our eyes met.

"My pussy is yours, Kivon, all yours... "She was now pushing back into him to meet his gentle thrusts.

Her black lover swiftly moved over her body almost covering her entirely. I could see her legs under the sheets spreading wide for him.

"All mine, babygirl." Kivon groaned as he entered her.

As he pushed back inside her I could only imagine he was going much deeper this time because Leah made a grimace and her lips pursed. Kivon kept slowly thrusting into her causing Leah's breaths to come faster and faster, pleasure winning over the pain. She had to be sore from last night but she didn't seem to care, she seemed to almost relish it.

I saw Leah bite her lip and nod to Kivon. He responded by bending down and giving her a deep, tender kiss. Leah clutched his back with her hands and held him close. They were making tender love in our bed. I felt light headed, they were really making love. Kivon started rocking harder and faster into my wife, their kissing becoming more frantic and passionate. Leah's head fell back with lust, then snapped forward, mouth open in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Kivon!" she panted, "Fuck me hard!"

Kivon started to really fuck her, her sounds changed from passionate and sweet to animal like. The sheets fell away from their bodies, revealing her black lovers muscular form. I could see his monster organ pummeling my wife's pussy. Compared to her sex it was so big, it still surprised me that it could fit, even though it was barely past halfway inside her.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Leah chanted and her thighs started to shake. Kivon grabbed her behind her knee and lifted her leg high. She bared her teeth and opened her mouth in a scream, but the sound was delayed. Her eyes grew wide and she let out a shrill cry. She was having an orgasm. Kivon kept pounding her cunt harder and faster, causing the headboard to slam into the wall with every thrust. It looked like Leah had a second orgasm almost immediately, like an aftershock.

"This pussy so good," Kivon grunted under clenched teeth as he concentrated on his mission.

When my wife came back to earth she glanced back to me and smiled, laughing softly and then turned her attention back to her lover. I could see his char coal black skin glistening with sweat as he fucked my wife into the bed. Her small white hands gripped his back and her hips pulsated upwards to meet his thrusts. I heard her abruptly squeal in delight when he pushed deeper than before, giving her more of his black cock.

"You gonna take it all soon," Kivon said.

"I will, baby. I can't wait to take it all," Leah cried as she lifted her hips into him desperately.

I was frozen in a trance watching my gorgeous young wife make love to the stranger in our bed. Her moans, her panting, the periodic cries of joy. The clapping sound of their flesh meeting and parting at a rapid pace as the bed creaked and banged against the wall. She made so many wonderfully sexy sounds that I was never able to produce from her.

She made a cute whimpering noise and shook her head left to right and then looked over to me. Her face grew electrified with excitement as our eyes met, I'd never seen her so turned on. I looked down and realized I was openly jerking off. I didn't even consciously realize I was doing it. It was like I was hypnotized by their love making. I jerked my penis to the love of my life getting fucked by another man. A big black man.

She promptly grabbed Kivon's ass with both hands and pulled him into her. "Cum inside me, baby please. I need your cum," Leah said while keeping eye contact with me.

Leah moaned loudly to Kivon's increased pistoning of his huge black cock in and out of her wet pussy but never tore her eyes off my comparatively tiny white penis that my hand was desperately pulling on. And then it hit me, my orgasm struck me like a wave hitting my body hard. Each wave forcing a squirt of my cum to shoot from my dick each time, staining the floor below me. I had to grip the door frame with my free hand to keep from tripping over myself.

After seeing me ejaculate onto the floor, my wife shut her eyes and her body began to shake and spasm.

"I'm gonna nut!" Kivon bellowed as he held himself inside my wife, flooding her with his own cum. Leah held on to him in her own intense climax, her mind blasting off to another world in a long crying wail.

I quietly turned and left them there to go clean myself up. I sat on the commode and ran my fingers through my hair and sighed to myself. My hands were still shaking and my heart rate was still intense. Why did this turn me on so much, even the thought of leaving them to cuddle and make out in the afterglow of their lovemaking seemed hot. I got an aching turmoil rumbling in the back of my skull to the deepest pit of my guts, and yet a deep erotic yearning at the same time. It was hard to wrap my mind around.

Kivon sipped his coffee while reclining on the patio chair. There was an awkward silence between us, neither really taking the initiative to speak. It was just me and him, waiting on Leah to come down and join us.

"You got a big back yard, would be dope if you put in a pool," he said after taking another sip.

I nervously fiddled with my coffee cup. "Yeah, maybe. I thought about it."

Kivon glanced over at me with a serious look on his face. "Had a great time with Leah, she a special girl, you know?"

"Yeah, she is. Don't hurt her okay? We are jus-"

Kivon clicked with his tongue angrily. "Shit man, I ain't hurtn' that girl, we havin' fun. Listen bro, I don't know how you can share her like that but it's like I told you. I'm coo with it if you are."

I cleared my throat and tried to act cool and collected."W-well it's just that we are knew to this sorta thing, and um, well you know, I was just surprised she chose you. I didn't know you but I trusted in her judgment I guess."

Kivon smirked and shook his head a little. "Damn bruh. Look, I know girls like that. She likes to party man." He paused briefly and looked over at me. "She a slut, bro. I ain't lookin' to steal yo girl, we just havin' fun and I definitely appreciate you being willing to share is all I'm sayin'." Kivon stood up and rubbed his nose. "I just want to make sure I don't get shot, you ain't gonna freak out and shoot me, huh bro?"

I stared up at him in disbelief for a moment and then busted out laughing. "No man, ha ha, It's not like that, as long as you treat her good we are cool."

He glanced around then took another sip of his coffee."So what you get outa' it then?"

I felt embarrassed. I couldn't just admit to my fucked up fetish like that. I was skeptical he didn't really know, I think he just wanted me to say it.

"I love my wife, and... I dunno, I just want her to be happy. She loves sex and I love to watch her have it."

Kivon shook his head to himself again and paced around. "Aight, aight. We all got our thang'," he chuckled, "suits me fine!"

Kivon's phone started buzzing in his pocket. He pulled it out and clicked through it while sipping the last of his coffee. "Shit, yo. I gotta' go. Tell Leah I'll tex' her."

"Uh sure" I started to get up when Leah came through the sliding glass door and embraced Kivon.

"Hey you," she said before raising herself on her tippy toes and kissing him on the lips.

Kivon hugged her to him and returned her kisses briefly. "Sorry, babygirl. I gotta jet, my friend picking me up in a few."

"Awww okay, I had a great time," she said with a giggle.

Kivon picked her up and carried her inside making her yelp in surprise. I followed them as they made out by the front door. Leah looked completely infatuated with this man. It hurt but it was a sexy sight to see. Before long we heard a car honk its horn from our front driveway and Kivon was off.

"I'll text you later, babygirl," he said before giving her one last kiss.

"You better, mister." Leah said to him as he turned and ran to his friends waiting car. Leah slowly closed the door behind her and stared at me with a wide grin.

We spent the rest of the day together, just me and her, husband and wife. She dressed casually in her white cut off shorts, pink tank top and open toe sandals that showed off her freshly manicured toes. We went shopping at her favorite outlet mall again, I made sure to go the long way to avoid that alleyway. She got a new purse and perfumes and I picked up a new tripod that fit my phone better. She gave me a knowing grin when she saw me carrying it in the shopping bag.

After shopping we ate at a Mediterranean cafe not too far from the mall that had just opened up. We sat in the outside patio area, enjoying the nice weather. The wind had kicked up blowing Leah's hair in her face in a cute way. She always looked so beautiful, even when eating a gyro. Later we decided to end the day with a nice stroll through our favorite park.

The park was more crowded than usual. Kids flying their kites or chasing the ducks. The playground was filled with crawling little kids, squealing with joy. The large artificial lake rippled from the windy day, making the ducks work extra hard to get where they were going. I held my wife's hand and we casually walked through the hedge maze. She loved to look at the flowers they had there, they were in full bloom and gave the maze walls an enchanting aesthetic.

Leah marveled at all the vivid colors of the rhododendrons and azaleas that lined the pathway. As we made our way under a stone archway the hedge walls turned a deeper red color from the minty green before. As beautiful as the flowers were, I couldn't help but marvel at Leah instead. She had a glow around her. There was a bounce in her step, she moved with more confidence and purpose. She stopped at a large angel statue halfway covered in vines and leaned on it to fix something with her sandal. I couldn't help think how great it would be to see a black guy doing her from behind against the statue.

"You are so beautiful, baby," I said to her.

Leah walked up to me sexily and held my hands, giving me a gentle kiss.

When our kiss parted I spoke to her softly, "You have a special glow about you, like you're a new woman... "

"Mmm... I do feel like a new woman, sweetie," she studied my face for a moment, "I've been black fucked, and you supported it." I felt her squeeze my hands.

"On our anniversary..." I breathed out. I was deep in lust and couldn't contain it anymore.

Leah rested her head on my chest and breathed out. "We really did it didn't we. It almost feels like a dream. A wonderful, sexy dream." She looked back up at me. Worry on her face. "No regrets?"

"None. I loved it."

I kissed her again and we held each other for a long moment until another couple walked past us talking to each other about the flowers. We giggled to ourselves and continued walking.

As we neared the center of the maze I caught site of a cute blond haired girl in the corner of my eye walking the opposite way around a far corner. She was wearing a familiar cheer leading outfit, in fact it looked exactly like my old high school's cheer uniform; a faded white with crimson stripes. She looked just like my ex girlfriend Kaley. What he hell?

"Hold on a sec'," I said to Leah and turned around to follow the strange girl.

"What is it?" she asked.

I ignored her and rushed around the same corner the blond girl disappeared behind. As I came around the corner I caught sight of the girl's skirt and leg as she turned another corner just ahead of me.

"Hey! Wait!" I called to her but no response.

I jogged up to the new corner and made a turn only to catch her just as she was making yet another turn.

"Wait!" I yelled.

I increased my jog into a full sprint but couldn't ever seem to catch up to her. I nearly knocked over some guy as I made another sharp turn through a prickly rose bush corner.

"Watch it!" he yelled at me but I kept moving, ignoring him completely.

The hedge walls slowly changed to a blue hue as I found myself in a section of the maze I hadn't been in before. No one else was around in this area, it was just me looking for this random girl that looked like my ex girlfriend from high school.

I hunched over and held my knees to catch my breath. What the fuck was I doing, it was just some random girl. It was happening again wasn't it? I was losing my fucking mind. I stood up straight and sighed to myself and decided to call off the chase.

"Just a coincidence, that's all... "I said out loud.

Turning to leave a sound made me stop dead in my tracks.

C-Clak

C-C-clikk

Clkk-k

I slowly turned to look behind me. Something was moving behind a nearby hedge wall. The scratching-scraping noise felt like it was reverberating inside my skull. Like nails on chalkboard cringe.

"W-whose there?" I called out.

Clkk CLAKK CLIICKK

The noise got louder and more fervent. I could see the hedge wall was undulating from within.

"Fuck this," I said and ran.

It felt like something was behind me the whole way, like it was chasing me but I didn't dare look back. By the time I returned to the center of the maze I was a sweaty, wheezing mess. Leah was standing by the central fountain, texting on the phone. I guessed she was texting with Kivon already. She turned to me with a look of mild shock.

"Baby, are you okay?"

I replied between gulps of air, "Y-yeah, babe... I uh... Thought I uh... t-though I saw a friend..."

Leah looked back at her phone smiling. "Sweetie, Sarah invited us to a party this weekend at her place," she looked back up at me with intense eyes, "I want us to go. I can invite Kivon too, it will be fun. What do you think?"

"Like a double date?" I said stupidly as I stood back up straight.

"Sorta? I think Sarah will adore him!" she said.

I rubbed my eyes in worry. We couldn't let this be out in the open like that. "But... Baby, then everyone will know, won't they? I thought we didn't want to let Sarah know about this. It's supposed to just be between us."

Leah sauntered over to me so our conversation wouldn't be over heard by others.

"Jim, he will just be there as a friend. It will be okay. No one is going to know th-"

"That you're fucking him." I answered.

Leah rolled her eyes and traced my bottom lip with her thumb. "Sweetie, don't be like that. Besides, won't that get you hot? "she lowered her voice to a whisper, "You said you wanted me to have a black boyfriend... well, now I do."

Her words stabbed me to my core, and made my penis fully erect. She was right, it did turn me on, and it is what I had asked her to do from the beginning but still.

"But they will know, it will be obvious..."

"But they won't. And even if they think that, they can't prove anything. Don't deny it, Jim. It would get you hot to see me out in public with him again." She gave me a devilish grin and reached down to cup my crotch, discovering my erection."Just imagine me with him, you tagging along..."

"Y-yeah okay, fine but... It's... I'm just scared they will all find out. We can't let that happen. We have to be more careful."

Leah smiled and kissed me. "They won't and it will be fun, now take me home and make love to your wife."

I entered the bedroom to find my wife laying on the bed, reading something on her tablet. She was only wearing a t-shirt and panties, her smooth legs crossed, her toes fidgeting as she read. I joined her in the bed and cuddled up next to her.

"Whatcha readin'?"

Leah gave a crooked grin."Jussst doing more homework on my hubbie," she giggled and recrossed her legs.

I peered over to see what she was reading and felt my anxiety start to bubble up inside me. She was reading one of my cuckold erotic novels I had purchased in the past. I knew she was doing 'research' and I had of course got her hooked on my own interracial porn so it shouldn't of been a surprise but it still was.

"Oh... Well, uh. Some of those books are kinda..." I stammered.

"Hot," she said and then casually placed the tablet onto the side table and cuddled back into me. She ran a finger up and down my chest playfully and hummed to herself for a moment.

nakedfool
nakedfool
565 Followers
12