My Secret Addiction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I told you before, I've been doing a little research on our new lifestyle. I even read your bookmarked websites and forums about it. About cuckolding."

My heart was beating faster and faster and my penis throbbed against my underwear. I might of let off a soft moan when she said 'cuckolding'.

I felt her hand slip over mine and lightly squeeze it. "You're a cuckold, Jim?"

"Yes." I heard myself say.

She briefly closed her eyes and gave me a warm smile."honey, I LOVE that you are a cuckold. I love cuckolding you, Jim. Is that okay for me to say?" She gave me a worried look.

"N-no babe. Its fine, it's true." I managed to reply. I felt my cock bounce and twitch.

Leah gave me a gentle kiss. "Honey, having sex with Kivon was amazing but," she brought my hand to her lips and kissed it, "having you there watching and masturbating to it is what I loved the most."

"Really?"

She nodded her head."I love the feeling I get seeing you masturbate to me having sex with a black man, being filled with his cock."

I was speechless and my dick strained in my underwear. Leah crawled on top of me and removed my shirt and her own. She bent down and hungrily kissed me, swirling her tongue with mine. My hands ran up her chest until I found her nipples and lightly pinched and pulled them causing her to moan in my mouth. When our kiss parted she kissed her way down my body until she found my underwear and yanked it down my legs, freeing my angry hard cock.

Leah sat back up and gripped my dick. "Tell me, Jim," she said as she slowly started moving her little hand up and down my penis, "what are you thinking about right now."

She had complete control of my actions. I was deeply aroused and couldn't hide what I truly wanted. I was so turned on I thought I'd burst at any moment.

"Thinking about you fucking Kivon tonight instead of me, being a slut for his big black cock..."I said.

Leah hung her mouth open like she was going to cum from my words. "Really baby?"

"Yes baby, I want you to be his slut," I gasped.

Leah squeezed my dick and jerked it up and down faster."I love that baby, tell me what you'd want to see."

She passionately jerked me off with one hand and began rubbing her pussy in quick little circles with the other. My dick felt amazing at her expert hand job. I was fighting the urge to cum with all I could muster.

"I want to see his black cock go all the way inside your white pussy," I moaned to her.

"Fuck, baby, yes." Leah said. "I can't wait until I can take it all, every inch." She slowed her hand down momentarily. "Can I ask you something, baby?"

"A-anything, Leah," I said. She slowly moved her hand up and down my hard white penis while she gazed down at me biting her lip, contemplating her question. She kept rubbing her pussy making squelching noises.

"Baby... If you had to choose between fucking me or watching me get fucked by a black man with a big cock, which would you want? Which would you choose? Be honest, baby."

My body froze. I held her stare as sweat trickled down the side of my face. I could feel myself trembling with arousal at her question. It was the question. How much of a cuckold was I? I had to honest. I had to be honest with her and myself. I watched her cute little hand slowly glide up and down my penis. Her question turned me on even more. I wish I was seeing her hand going up and down a big black cock.

"I'd choose... I'd choose to watch you baby. Watch you get black fucked by the biggest blackest cock we could find," I declared as I tried humping her hand, desperate for her touch. Leah gave me a wide eyed look of pure lust as she let out a soft moan holding eye contact with me. She started fingering herself hard and fast while jerking my shaft up and down as fast as her little hand could go. I thought she was going to hurt herself. I kept trying to meet her fist with my thrust as I fucked her moving hand.

"Oh Gawd, Jim, Yes!" Leah cried while she jerked us both off.

"Yes, baby, yes. I'd choose for you to cuckold me with a black man every single time, ah." I was deep in a lusty trance, only pure honesty was leaving my lips.

"Oh, sweetie! I want to be black fucked and I want you watching it happen. I want you to see him stretch my pussy wide and cum deep inside me while you whack off your little white penis. I want to cuckold you, Jim!" Leah started gyrating her hips towards me, she was as close to cumming as I was.

"Yeah, oh yeah. Cuck me, Leah. Cuck me with big black cock!" I cried.

"Mmmm I will, I'm going to cuck you, Jim!" Leah furiously rubbed my shaft up and down so hard it almost hurt but I was to turned on to feel pain.

"Yes. Ah!" I saw stars and my vision went white for a moment as my cock burst cum like a fountain over her hand. After a few moments of milking my dick she let out a little shriek and came on her other hand. She gave me a sexy look and then carefully licked my cum off of her hand like a lollipop.

After she was done she laid down next to me and sighed dreamily. I held her hand and kissed her cheek, causing her to smile and kiss me back. We laid together in silence for several moments just holding each other. It felt liberating to openly talk about our desires but deep down it worried me, that I might be making a mistake.

"I really love this, Jim," Leah said breaking the silence. "I never felt more feminine and sexy when I was with Kivon. His strong body on top of me, that gorgeous black cock of his entering me, owning me. It felt so good and filled a need in me I never knew I had. I needed him to fuck me and fill me with his seed, I craved it. Thank God I'm on the pill, honey. Imagine if I wasn't... Would you still love me if he knocked me up with a black baby?"

I was transfixed with angst and lust simultaneously at what she was saying. "Y-yes of course, baby." I felt my penis start to grow. Leah glanced down at it and grinned.

"Oh my God, Jim. That gets you hot, doesn't it?" Leah turned my face to hers with a finger. "Doesn't it?"

"I don't know... It's just really fucking arousing..." My dick was solid rebar.

Leah smiled to herself and kissed me on the lips. Her fingers trailed down my body until they found my erection and squeezed it.

"Honestly, Jim, I think I would have been happy having his seed make a black baby inside me," she started to slowly masturbate me again,"just the thought of being bred by a black man... Mmmm it gives me chills."

I could feel myself shaking from how much her confession was turning me on. In that moment I didn't care if she meant it or if she was just playing the game. It hurt, but it hurt good, leaving me speechless. There was a thousand things I'd want to say but couldn't think of one.

"You are so hard, sweetie," Leah said as she moved her little hand up and down my shaft."I really love jerking you off, do you like that?"

"Ah, yeah, baby. Your hand feels so good..."

Leah quickly reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lube and applied it to her hands. She then crawled onto my legs and continued to masturbate me. I could feel the warm wetness radiating from her cunt as her little fingers glided up and down my penis with ease.

"Mmmm there we go," she said,"and you want to watch me get fucked by a black man?" She continued stroking up and down.

"God yes. I'd always choose that option."

"you want him to fuck me with his big black cock while you whack off your little white cock?"

"It's not a cock. It's just a penis."I said to her.

"What do you mean sweetie? Not a cock?" She gripped my dick firmly with both hands and twisted them in opposite directions. It felt amazing.

"Kivon has a cock, don't you think? Feels wrong calling my tiny white penis a cock." I said. I was deep in cuckold lust, I craved the humiliation from her. Leah gave a devilish grin and started moving her little hand faster over my erect penis again.

"It's not that small... unless we compare it to big black cocks. Then its tiny then isn't it, Jim? A tiny white penis. Not a cock." She sped up her hand a little faster.

I ran my hands through my hair and shut my eyes in pleasure. I didn't know what was going to make me cum, her hands or her words.

"Sweetie, I really love having black cock in my pussy while you watch and whack off your little white penis." Her hand was a blur over my shaft, I could feel my orgasm fast approaching.

"I... I love it too, sweetheart." I managed to say.

"Because you're a cuckold? Say it." She stopped moving her hand and gripped it hard.

"Ah! Y-yes, baby. B-because I'm a cuckold." I felt my body shaking, I needed to cum so badly.

Leah squatted over me and lowered her pussy until it kissed the tip of my penis. She rested one hand on my stomach and the other gripped my erection firmly.

"Sweetie, do you miss my pussy? It's been 5 days... It's finally your turn to fuck me. Or..." She looked down at me and bit her lip.

"Or...?" I felt a cold sweat run down my brow.

"Should I just give you a 'cuckold hand-job' instead? Like in that story I just read..." She started rubbing my penis head up and down her moist slit.

Precum oozed out of my prick and coated her cunt lips. She smeared it all around with my glans. I just stared up at her, my heart was beating through my chest. Denial was a very hot concept, and to keep it going by my own choice made me feel an intense arousal course through my soul. Leah gave me a crooked grin and started jerking my penis off again, keeping the head mashed against her cunt.

"Tell me, sweetie, tell me what you want."

"I... Ah..." I bucked my hips.

Leah sped up her little hand, jerking me off hard enough to make her own little breasts bounce.

"Tell me, is that what you want, Jim? Do you want to be denied my pussy? All you get is a hand-job for our anniversary?" Leah gave off a cute grimace and started jerking my penis hard and fast, determined to make me cum.

"Y-yes... It's what I want, just a hand-job for me, black cock for you!" I gasped as I started to feel my orgasm rush through my body like a freight train off rails. As my hips started to buck Leah giggled and sat on my erection, engulfing it in her molten hot pussy. I immediately came, filling her with spurt after spurt of my seed.

Later that night I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of our honeymoon. Except this time Leah was being carried by a muscular black man into our bedroom suite in slow motion, her long white wedding dress flowing behind them like it was under water. I was following along and opened the large white double doors for them. The large immaculate bed was surrounded by a dozen more handsome black men in the nude with their large penises hanging low. Leah was beaming as she clung to her lover, and turned to look at the men waiting for her.

I took a seat in a small chair in front of the bed as my wife was laid gently on the bed. The men slowly converged around her, roughly pulling her dress off. She moaned out loud as they grabbed at her with their large meaty hands, kissing and licking different parts of her body. I moved to the edge of my chair in hot anticipation as one of the largest of the men mounted her from behind and roughly pulled her head back by her hair. Another man gripped her jaw and opened it to fit his large, throbbing black cock inside her mouth.

My reverie was abruptly interrupted when I heard a bang behind me. Something was beating on the large double doors with a disturbed anger. I turned to look at the doors, they were vibrating to the loud smashing force that was hitting it from the other side. I stood up and gripped the doorknob and turned it. The doors flew open revealing my bedroom bathed in darkness. I was laying in my bed, Leah was lying next to me fast asleep.

I looked ahead seeing only our bedroom door and dresser next to it. The room was lit only by the deep blue light emanating from our digital clock. I tried to get up but I couldn't move. I couldn't even move my fingers! An intense panic welled up inside me. Why couldn't I move? I looked around, my eyes could still move, but my head couldn't. My body was completely frozen in place. I strained with all my might but nothing would budge.

Straight ahead I caught sight of the doorknob slowly turning. Someone was opening the door, someone was in our house! I could feel my own heart beat rapidly drumming through my rib cage. I tried to move my arms again but nothing. The doorknob continued to turn until it made a clicking sound. I held my breath with a horrible dread as the door slowly creaked open revealing pitch darkness behind it.

Jimmy...

I heard something mockingly say my name, but it felt like it was coming from my own head. Like a thought forced into my consciousness. I kept staring into the open doorway, trying to make out anything that might be standing in the darkness.

Another long moment passed and then I saw movement. A very tall, pale figure slowly creeped through the doorway. It moved with an awkward, broken gate. It's head, hidden in long hair, was bent wrong over its narrow shoulders as it made it's way to the end of the bed. The hair looked like it might have been blond at one point but was stained with a dark grime.

It's abnormally long, sickly pale arms stretched up the sheets, and over my legs. The arm's looked anatomically off, they were maybe twice as long as they should be. It's crooked fingers outstretched as if trying defile as much as it could. It slowly crawled up the bed until it was a mere few inches from my face. I tried to avoid looking at the horrible thing, it gave me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. That's when I noticed it was wearing a faded, dirty cheer leader uniform with crimson stripes. What the fuck was going on, my mind was reeling. I was completely petrified in fear.

The head slowly lowered over mine causing it's hair to fan out around my face like a disturbing tent. My vision was forced to see its horrible, bloated, misshapen face. It looked like a corpse that had been sitting out too long. The thing's bulging milky white eyes shot open. They looked too far apart and the grayed over pupils had no discerning focus. That familiar stench suddenly washed over me, like rotting meat with a pinch of sweet perfume. I wanted to throw up but I couldn't move my mouth to do so.

I strained to move again but I was still frozen. Please God let me move... Please. I would of agreed to anything just to get away from this thing. My eyes were forced to watch as the horrible face moved even closer to mine, opening its crooked mouth. Black sludge trickled from it's parting lips as it bared its gnarled rows of teeth in a grotesque frown.

My Jimmy boy...

No! Please no, get away, get away! I tried to clench my hand into a fist. I felt a single finger move a half inch. A flimsy twitch that would do me no good. I was going to die, this was it. I knew I was going to die by this thing, this horrible thing.

C-clik Cll-lcak

C-Claak-k

That noise. It was moving it's misshapen jaw side to side, grinding its horrible teeth together.

Clakk-k C-clickk

The nauseating noise burrowed deep in my skull. I then felt it compress my chest with its long hands, forcing all of the air out of my lungs. I felt like I was drowning. My face felt like it was going to pop every blood vessel and my eyes would burst like gory water balloons.

Click Clak C-click

It dislodged it's jaw and swallowed my entire vision in darkness. I felt my body vibrate and spasm as if my soul was being sucked straight out of it. And just as I thought I was a dead man, falling into the depths of hell I was sitting up, awake and panting in a cold sweat. I looked over to see Leah still asleep, her chest slowly rising and falling as she breathed, completely at peace.

I looked back over and stared at the door, it hung wide open revealing the darkness beyond.

12