My Secret Addiction Ch. 08

Story Info
Jim explores the cage, and Leah starts dating her bull.
10.9k words
4.18
28.6k
46

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedfool
nakedfool
563 Followers

I swiped my badge to get into the building and walked past countless beige cubicles on the way to my office. It was earlier than usual so only a couple of others were milling around the coffee machine. Luckily, I had brought my own and carefully sipped it as I made my way to my closet-sized office. I slipped through the glass doors and set up my laptop on the coffee-stained desk, ready for another Monday.

I set my Steaming coffee on the desk and started scrolling through my email. I spotted 12 pieces of corporate spam that are required reading. Several are "Action Items" that I'd need to be complete before the end of the week. More of the emails were from team members as well as an email from the boss's boss.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I carefully worded my replies not to cause any headaches in this shitty rat race of a job. As I'm scanning over some server logs my eyes started to glaze over and I saw my wife, Leah, looking down at me as she carefully unlocked my cock-cage with determined little hands.

"It's finally your turn, sweetie," she said as she pulled the contraption off my growing penis, exposing it to the cool air. I could see her beautiful face looking down at me, her pink lips parted in lustful anticipation.

I took another sip of my coffee to try and focus on my work. It had been a week since that insane party at Sarah's and it's all I could think about. I distinctly remember that Sunday night when I and my wife finally made it home, just me and her. It felt magical to have her all to myself after being a third wheel all weekend.

Being so publically 'friend-zoned' by the love of my life was painful to the very depths of my soul, and yet it also made my dick painfully hard. I still didn't understand it. It's that empty, sinking feeling coupled with overwhelming arousal that brings me to my knees.

I remember after watching Kivon fuck both Sarah and Leah, I decided to keep the cage on all night. The ruined orgasm Sarah gave me left me wound up and I was curious to keep exploring the cage. When Leah finally removed it the next night I didn't last but a couple minutes inside her before I came. I wasn't a sexual beast like Kivon, I just couldn't hold it. The cage took the denial aspect to another level that really scratched something deep within me.

"I think I want to keep wearing it, see how it feels," I said to Leah as I held her to me in bed. Her petite body radiated heat into mine as she snuggled back into me.

"Mmm, really?" she said softly into her pillow. "So you like it, huh?"

"I'm not sure, but uh, I kinda want to see where it goes. Maybe."

Leah turned her head over to me with a crooked grin, "The restriction adds to the denial, right? Gets you hot?"

"I guess..." I felt myself blushing. She was going to make me say it out loud. I shut my eyes and buried my face into the back of her hair.

I heard her giggle and kiss me on the cheek, before bouncing off the bed.

"Sarah was totally right about you, hehe," Leah giggled as she tiptoed naked into the bathroom. She returned seconds later with that familiar plastic cage and bounced back onto the bed next to me.

"What are you..." I dumbly asked as she yanked the covers from me, revealing my naked form.

"C'mon, let's get it back on before you get hard again," she said as she started to fit the plastic rings over my genitals. "I think I understand what you need."

"You do?" I looked down at her as she fitted each piece as quickly as she could, snapping it together.

"I will control your orgasms," she turned the key, locking the cage with a snapping sound, and then looked up at me with steely blue eyes."I'll decide when you cum."

True to her word she didn't let me out for a whole week. Being denied even an erection for so long did my head in. It was a bittersweet agony, especially when she would tease me with her nude body. Sex was constantly on my mind, and my arousal was always building, never able to release. Work that week was a shit show of distractions.

Ironically Kivon had to meet a friend out of town for club business, so Leah had to settle for my tongue to get off instead. I gripped my cage in painful lust as I watched her tight little ass bounce up and down before she planted it on my face for me to eat. She would playfully jerk my cage in a futile attempt to jerk me off as I ate her to orgasm.

That Saturday night I only lasted one minute inside her and then back on the cage went. Sunday night I only lasted 45 seconds. Leah almost took a devilish delight in my suffering. She really enjoyed the game, maybe even more than me now.

"Awww, sweetie! That was less than a minute this time," She cooed as she rubbed my back with her soft hands.

"S-sorry..." I managed to breathe out into her neck, still recovering from my release. Her pussy felt like molten honey around my deflating penis.

She kissed my cheek and then slowly pushed me off of her. "It's kay, I know you must have been sooooo pent up." She laid next to me for a minute studying my face and then kissed me passionately for a long time. Her lips and tongue explored my own as we embraced in the afterglow of our brief lovemaking.

I felt my penis begin to grow again, poking into her tight tummy. My wife quickly broke our kiss and grabbed my dick.

"Oh no no no, mister," my wife chided, "Wait here."

I watched her as she got up and left the room only to return a few minutes later with a bowl of ice water and a wet rag. I felt a familiar cold shiver run up my body and radiate through my teeth. I wanted to smack that bowl of misery out of her hands and fuck her again but my raging hard-on was fueled by me letting her cage me instead. I spread my legs a little and waited for her to wrap that ice-cold cloth around my erection.

I gritted my teeth as she squeezed it around my dick, making my vision scramble and my limbs convulse for a moment. I didn't think I'd ever get used to that intense sensation, especially on such a sensitive appendage.

"Fuck, baby fuck!" I cried as my erection died.

"Hurt for me, cucky..." she whispered as she slowly pulled the freezing rag away, tickling my half numb penis.

The second my cage was secured, she was pushing my head between her legs to do my duty.

I snapped out of my reverie and went back to reading my emails.

"Fuck..." I said out loud.

The boss's boss's email was about the current big merger. We were being offered lots of overtime. There's no way I'd be able to pass this up, we needed the money, but it was two straight weeks of long, grueling hours. Kivon was supposed to be back this week, how was I going to play our little game if I'm stuck at work? I rubbed my temples and then cracked my neck. I hesitated for a long moment and then replied to the email, confirming I'd do the overtime.

As I clacked away at my computer all I could think about was being with my wife, watching her with her black lover, and making sweet love to her afterward. But alas, I was trapped here, surrounded by endless mountains of monkey work.

I rubbed at my overstrained eyes again. I could hear the loud, busy murmurs, footsteps, and keyboard clacking around the office. I leaned back in my squeaky chair and sighed. It would all be worth it in the end though, the overtime was generous.

Ting Ting!

My cell phone was giving that familiar tone from a text message. I decided to take a break and pulled it out when no one was looking. The text was from Leah.

Hey sweets! Kivon askd me out 2nite. Gonna meet his friend. I'm so excited!

Ting Ting!

He wants 2 show me the new club's WIP!

I hesitated a moment. How would we do this? I was too tied up at work to go. I'd have to tell her to call it off. She was going to be so disappointed I thought. I typed out a response and hit send.

Did he open his club? Antwan's?

Ting Ting! Her reply came back almost instantly.

Antwan's. Not the grand open. Just him and his friend setting up n stuff

I could tell she was already thinking about fucking him, and she'd be meeting his new friend. More black men. I'm 100% sure he would try to get in her pants. I thought of her being there when it's open to the public. A beautiful white girl in a nightclub surrounded by horny black guys. I could see her in my head, on the dance floor grinding on several black men to the tune of the loud hip hop music playing. They'd practically be fucking.

I suddenly felt my penis start to grow tight in my cage. I sighed and typed another message to her.

Going 2b stuck at work honey. I found out going 2b 2 weeks overtime. I'm sorry.

She took a few minutes to respond with another message.

Oh that sux! I will let them kno.

She must be so disappointed. I was disappointed too. I had to be there with her when she was with a black lover, right? That was part of our rules I thought. Or was it? Did I really need to be with them all the time? Could I handle her going out on her own, on dates? I felt a chill tremble through me as my erection twitched. I was anxious and excited at the thought. My Leah going out on a date with her black boyfriend, without me...

I pushed myself out of my chair and marched to the bathroom like a man on a mission. I needed to talk to her. I pushed through the furthest bathroom stall and locked it behind me. I pulled out my phone with shaky hands and hit call on Leah's name. She answered after a couple of rings.

"Hey sweetie, is something wrong?" she had a worried edge to her voice.

"Leah," I breathed into the phone. An awkward silence followed. "Nothing... Nothing's wrong, honey."

"My poor hubby, so you're taking overtime? I don't like how they make you work so much. Should I leave your dinner in the fridge tonight? I made a casserole."

"Y-yeah honey, thank you. Um..." I swallowed and licked at my lips. I wanted her to go on that date. I wanted her to go without me. It fueled my desires that had drove us this far. I wanted to go further. I wouldn't let work slow it down. "You should go. I... I want you to go. Go with him."

I tried to keep it cool. There was a long pause.

"Really? So you're okay if I go out alone?" I felt her excitement through the phone.

"Yeah, without me. Just you and them, and for the next two weeks while I'm busy with work... You and your... Your black boyfriend. Just you and him, like a true couple." My heart was beating through my chest. I started rubbing my caged dick through my pants desperate for stimulation. This was really happening.

"Oh, honey... Are you sure?" She asked in a breathy voice. She was probably wet.

"It's what I wanted from the beginning, remember? I want you to have a black boyfriend, to go on dates with, and fuck whenever you want." I was delirious with arousal. My dark desires were literally being wrung out of me by the cage.

"Mmmm, yes sweetie. And to fuck him more than you. Right, Jim?" She sounded as turned on as me now.

"Yeah, honey. But I want to change things up." The cage was doing all my talking for me it seemed. It was giving me horribly erotic ideas that needed to be fulfilled, ideas that I couldn't believe I wanted. My kink was truly out of control. "Leave me totally out of the picture the whole time you're with him. Sounds hot right?"

"Oh my god, Jim! That sounds incredible," she exhaled. "I honestly can't believe I'm hearing you say this." She then quickly added, "All right, sweetie. I'll leave you out. I think this will be intense for both of us."

For the rest of the day at work, I was almost useless. I couldn't stay focused but I did my best. I left for home around midnight, practically speeding to get there. I was lucky I didn't get a speeding ticket. When I arrived at home my wife's car was missing, she was still out on her date. At that very moment, she was probably making out and dancing with another man.

I considered since it was a private gathering it might even be intimate for them, possibly romantic. I wondered if they would have a threesome with Kivon's friend, or would they take turns? The thought hurt my heart and made my head spin with angsty lust.

I found the dinner she prepared for me in the fridge as she said. There was a little sticky note attached to it that read:

Enjoy! I'll be home really late, don't wait up.

XOXOXO Leah

Another pang of jealousy hit me but so did deep arousal. My Leah was on a date with her black stud boyfriend, and I was left alone to wait for her like a lost puppy. I pictured all the hot sex they must be having. I wondered if she was drunk? Did they even dance at all? The club wasn't really together at all so maybe they went to one that was, or maybe they just took a minute to see its progress before he whisked her off to his home to get fucked all night.

All these thoughts had killed my appetite but I ate it anyway. It was really good, my wife could cook! I sat on the couch picking at my food watching Television. It was nice to unwind after such a long, grueling day at work but I was still on edge about my wife's date. I considered switching the program I was watching to interracial porn but decided not to. Instead, my thoughts continued to wonder.

Before long I was pacing around the living room, glancing through the window blinds nervously. I was anxious as hell! What was taking her so long? Had she forgotten about me? Should I text her?

I grabbed my phone to check. There were no new messages. Sticking to this game was excruciating but I couldn't ignore my raging, denied hardon. I felt a pinching discomfort as my erection was pushed back, completely restricted by its plastic confinement. The whole situation was both tearing me apart and turning me on. This was the first time my wife was away on a date with someone else, so I had known it would be difficult.

Eventually, I retired to the bedroom and stripped. I gently stroked my caged dick continuously for several hours, desperate for release. I fantasized about my Leah getting black fucked in a private spot in the finished club. She had a train of black men taking turns fucking her little white pussy. She couldn't get enough, and neither could I. I moaned my wife's name and pulled at my cage, delirious with lust.

I must have passed out because the next thing I knew I was waking up to Leah carefully sliding into bed next to me on wobbly legs. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared. I could see she was still wearing the dress she must have went out in, a revealing sheer black mini. She looked very drunk and I could smell a hint of Kivon's cologne on her. She really did it. It looked like she must have had a good time. My cock twitched.

As she cuddled up against me and dozed off into soft snores I could only wonder if she fucked him and how many times. Did his friend join in? It was driving me crazy that I didn't know, and it also turned me on that she wouldn't tell me. It was between her and her black boyfriend. How much partying could they do on a Monday night anyway? It must have been all fucking.

I started pulling at my caged penis again as I stared at her sleeping form next to me. I leaned over and smelled her hair and thought of the big black cocks invading her sexy body. The bed slightly vibrated to my pumping hand. I sighed in frustration at my desperation for release. I gave up and turned over to try to get some sleep, I had a long day at work tomorrow after all.

The next morning I awoke by myself in bed. I could hear Leah was already in the shower. I yawned and then looked over at the clock.

Shit! I was running late.

"Love you babe, gotta go!" I called to my wife as I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

"Love you, sweetie!" I heard her call from the walk-in shower. I felt my heart get really heavy. I didn't have time to reconnect with my wife at all. It was hot but it was also hard. Very hard. As I drove from the house I sighed to myself. What the hell was wrong with me?

That night before bed I heard her start the shower so I got the hot idea to join her. I'd give anything to just touch her perfect body. I tried to enter the bathroom but she quickly shut me out.

"Not so fast, you can't come in here!" I heard her shout from behind the door. I had only got a brief glimpse of her wrapped in a white towel.

"What? What's the matter, let me in? Babe?" I was confused and desperate to see my wife's beautiful nude body too. I heard the doorknob lock click into place.

"You're not allowed to see my body, Jim. You are out of the picture for 2 weeks, remember?" She paused and then continued softly, "I know we didn't discuss this part but it's what I want. I want to feel like I'm his and I think you want that too, so let's not mess that up, kay?"

My guts churned and my penis strained at its prison. I felt like I was losing my wife in slow motion to another man, not even allowed to see her nude body. It was something I'd taken for granted I'm sure, but she was right. A deep dark sexual thrill bubbled up inside of me that tingled the very center of my being and radiated outward into a small moan from my lips. I hated this and I loved this. Why did I love that she would take it that extra kinky step? Why did I love that only he could see her nude body?

"Okay, Jim..?" she asked, "Just wait for me to finish my shower then you can come to take yours."

"Yeah... Yeah okay," I murmured in response.

I collapsed onto the edge of the bed staring at the bathroom door, patiently waiting my turn. I decided this part of my cuckolding was hard but very hot to get to explore with my wife. I gripped my crotch and sighed as I felt my penis leaking precum again.

That first week was the slowest that I'd ever experienced in my life. Each day I'd go to work for long hours only to return to an empty house. I'd be left wondering what my naughty wife was up to, not even able to jerk off. Leah never broke down and told me, she seemed to enjoy holding the information from me. It was driving me mad but I loved it. As much as I missed sexual contact or even seeing her naked body, the bad part was that we were so separated, never getting to see her or spend time together.

One night I overheard her on her phone in the bathroom. I pressed my ear to the door and spied on her conversation. I had only caught the tail end of it.

"Mhm, yeah. No, I haven't and I won't let him," she giggled, "God I miss your cock so much, Ty." A long pause and then, "yes, baby, yes I'll be there. Night."

I wondered if this Ty was Kivon's friend, she seemed to really be into him. Was he the one that suggested the no-nudity rule?

Every night going forward Leah would crawl into bed wearing these old baggy pj's.

"Why wear those?" I'd asked her.

"You know why," she answered while rolling her eyes and smirking. "We are just platonic friends right now, I don't want you getting any ideas."

"This is really hard, Leah..." I sighed into my pillow. It hurt but my penis was persistently fighting my cage, leaking constantly.

Leah rolled onto her side and looked at me with loving eyes. "Almost halfway. Just think of that. But until then I really want us to stick this out. Okay, Jim?"

"It's just... I miss you so much though, it's all so intense..." I whimpered, clutching at my cage under the sheets. I hoped she didn't notice.

"I love you but you know that's the whole point, right? Besides..." She ran her fingers through her hair and bit her bottom lip. "It's what gets us both hot. Right?" Not waiting for me to answer she continued. "You can't deny you love hurting for me, being denied, being friend-zoned." She rubbed my shoulder affectionately with the back of her little hand. "Being cucked..."

nakedfool
nakedfool
563 Followers