All Comments on 'My Secret Addiction Ch. 08'

by nakedfool

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what is this garbge?

tattoos1tattoos1almost 3 years ago

Please don't let these very angry unhappy people get to you. I think this is one of the best cuckold story's i have read so far. One thing i would love to read is leah and sarah gets many tattoos describing they love black cock and maybe even going black cock only.

murderdeathkillrmurderdeathkillralmost 3 years ago

Hot story, great writing and build up, most recently you are the author I check this website for updates! Stay at it!

HeritorHeritoralmost 3 years ago

Can't lie, I've been refreshing your profile since you dropped Chapter 7. Probably the stand-out cuckold erotica I've ever read, purely on the strength of the couple's dialogue exploring cuckold angst and the thorough approach to the fetish. The quality is high enough that it even enables me to overlook the fact that I personally find the interracial fixation pretty racist. I do like the psychological/supernatural foreboding elements - very ominous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So glad you're continuing this story. It's one of the best on Literotica. Please don't let the hate discourage you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dunno about the horror elements, it's interesting I guess, but I absolutely love the cuckold erotica. I doubt I'll ever come across one as good. Perfect. I'm so glad it's 9 long parts, I can't get enough. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. Please keep writing. Some of the best work I've read in a while.

Thanks

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

I love how you bring us readers further into Jim's corrupted mind. I'm not that fond of the horror elements in the story, but I guess it's function will be revealed.

The complexity of the story however is amazing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HORROR-WHORE STORY

My wife and I enjoyed this chapter. Your story line continues to be fleshed out (pun intended) both physically, emotionally, and psychically. My wife’s eyes lit up when Leah said, “"I will control your orgasms," she turned the key, locking the cage with a snapping sound, and then looked up at me with steely blue eyes. "I'll decide when you cum."

Locking up the cuckold husband is almost cliché; however, it is so, so important to a husband’s psychological development. When my wife keeps me caged for a week or more, I have ED when she unlocks me. Then, she seduces me into trying to fuck her with my limp dick and she just giggles at my impotence. She joyfully tells her girl friends and lovers about my ED.

After a couple of hours of being uncaged, I start getting erections again. But then, my wife just puts me back in the cage. Great to see Leah stepping into her role as the ‘controller’. My wife believes all wives should cage their husband, regardless of whether they are cuckolding them or not. She says, “There would be a lot more happier marriages if the wives were in charge of the dicks!”

I loved Jim’s honest discussion with Sarah, “"Well, it's like... I think a deep, dark part of me wants to lose her, to lose her to a black man..." "To lose her sexually to him..."

"Hmm," her lips pursed in thought, "so," her eyes studied me up and down, "you want her to be a black-owned slut... Like me? Is that it?"

Then, Jim said, “"I think I do... Really badly..."

I remember the first time this topic came up with my wife. I had walked in on my wife and five of her girlfriends, who were having a ‘hen’s night’ at our place. I had worked out at the gym, gone out to dinner by myself, and assumed they would all be gone. However, there they were, still eating pizza and half drunk on wine. They all giggled and said they were talking about sex.

They sat me down, the discussion turned to our cuckold sex life, and they started quizzing me. These women were unrelenting and finally got my confession. Once they got that out of me, they started working on my wife. She finally confessed that she wanted to be a black-owned slut. They all cheered, found some black-on-white porn which, we all enjoyed together. Watching porn with six drunk wives was quite an experience!

That was a complete re-boot for our sex life: just having black sex was no longer enough. After that my wife found men who turned her into their black-owned slut.

Anyway, back to your story. We also enjoyed the supernatural elements; this is really turning into a real horror-whore story! Good chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakedfool@nakedfool
I write weird, kinky stories that make brainlet npc's seethe and reee into the void.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES