My Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, "Yeah, I'm sure it's awkward at first. Did it make him hard?" Gawd! The second the words left my mouth, I tried yanking them back. I couldn't believe I'd actually asked her that.

"No, hon, it's very rare for a man to get a hardon at a nudist camp. All newbies fear it will happen, but it rarely does. Nudism isn't sexual. It's all about the freedom. Like you said the first time we met, it's 'liberating'."

I hadn't even noticed the clouds getting darker, but it started to sprinkle. "We'd better go." I said.

On the walk back to the parking lot, Tina asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Not really. I'm the manager of a restaurant, so I don't eat much on my days off."

"Drinks then. I know a nice little bar not far from here, or we could go to my place. It's only a couple of miles from here."

"Do you have Vodka?"

She giggled, "Only four or five brands."

"Then I'll follow you."

* * *

Tina and Jay lived in a very beautiful home in one of the nicer sections of town. I'm sure they had many celebrity neighbors, but I didn't ask. Before she was more than one step inside, she started pulling off her halter top and shorts. When she saw me hesitate, she smiled and said, "It's okay, hon. Jay's not home, and even if he was, he's already seen you naked. In fact, he's mentioned on more than one occasion how sexy he thinks you are."

I started undressing, "With a wife like you, I'm surprised he even noticed me, or any other woman on the beach for that matter. I'd kill to have your body."

"I'd kill to have your nipples. Gawd! I'll bet they're really sensitive."

"Uh, well yes. Sometimes too much so. I get horny at all the wrong times."

While Tina was pouring our drinks, I asked her, "Is that why you approached me? It's okay. I won't be mad."

"Do you mean because Jay thought you were sexy?"

"Yes, is that why?"

She turned and looked me straight in the eye, "No, he didn't mention that until after I left you and went back to him. I introduced myself because I hate going there alone, and I figured you did too . . . and because I thought you were sexy and someone I might like to get to know and hang out with."

I let her words soak in for several seconds while we walked over and sat on the sofa. "So, you're . . . you know."

She tilted her head back and let out a huge laugh. When she could, she looked me in the eyes again and said, "Yes, hon, I'm very bisexual and proud of it, but that's not why I wanted to meet you. Like I said, I just hate going to the beach alone. I have no hidden agenda. So tell me, Dallas Marshall, what do you do for fun?"

"I don't have much time for fun. I work six days a week, and I'm usually exhausted when I get home. I enjoy writing in my spare time."

"Oh really, what do you write? Have you been published?"

I laughed, "Published, no . . . well, not in the way you mean. I write short stories and post them online."

Tina's eyes widened, "If you tell me you're on Lit, I'm going to die right here on the spot. Tell me, please."

I was shocked that she knew about Lit. I almost lied and asked her what Lit was, but for some reason, I was okay with telling her. "You know about Lit?"

Her hand flew to her chest, "Gawd yes! Lit has been responsible for me having more orgasms than I can count."

"You like reading the stories, huh?"

She laughed, "No, I've never read one, but Jay reads them all the time, and I always reap the rewards later . . . if you know what I mean. Maybe he's read some of yours. What kind of stories do you write—I mean, I know they're about sex, but what kind?"

"You mean what genre?"

"Yes, that's the word I was looking for. What genre?"

I almost lied again, but what the hell. I didn't know this woman. I had no mental attachment to either her or her husband. It's sad, but sometimes a person can be more honest with strangers than friends or relatives. "I write in all genres. I try not to limit myself."

"Oh." She said with a half gasp. "So you're experienced in all kinds of things, huh?"

I had to chuckle, "No, but my fantasies are. I've actually not done any of the things I write about. I only imagine doing them, and then write about what I'm imagining. And just to satisfy your curiosity, I've never experienced anything other than very vanilla; heterosexual sex." And then I added with a giggle, "And not that great of sex either."

While listening to me, she seemed to enter a trance-like state, like she was remembering something from her past. Finally, she shook it off and said, "I know that feeling all too well. Before I met Jay, I couldn't imagine anything more dreadful than having to 'perform' for a man when he was in the mood and I wasn't. Men can be such pigs sometimes."

And then she watched me drain the last of my drink. She stood and held out her hand for my glass, "One more light one, and then you're cut off . . . of course, you can have more, but that would mean you spending the night here. We do have an extra bedroom, and you're welcome to use it."

"One more then—a light one. I have to work early tomorrow."

We sat and talked, laughed, and giggled for another hour, and then it was time for me to go. This time, when she hugged me before I started getting dressed, I didn't blush. I enjoyed the feeling of her firm breasts pressed against my nipples.

She gave me an innocent peck on the lips, and I left with the promise to call her prior to heading to the nude beach again.

* * *

"Mr. Admirer:

You were wrong. She did not hit on me. We had a very nice time together. She is fun, and I loved hanging out with her. Have you reviewed my list? What do you think?" Send.

"Dallas:

Fantasies come in two distinct forms: First, there are those fantasies you love to masturbate to, but would never, ever want to experience in real life . . . gang rape, sex with animals and such. Secondly, there are those fantasies you might well want to actually experience. From your list, I can't tell them apart. Perhaps it would help if you rated your list on a different scale. Rate them according to how much you would like to try it if you had the chance and could muster the courage. Those get the highest ratings.

Your Secret Admirer"

That made since to me, but I wasn't sure I was comfortable sharing it with someone else.

* * *

Friday, I changed the management schedule at the restaurant. I took the evening shift and had one of my two assistant managers cover the morning shift. He was elated. That meant he had Saturday night off. And I was happy to have the morning and afternoon free. It was supposed to be a gloriously warm and sunny day. "Hi Tina, its Dallas. I'm heading to the beach in the morning. I really hope you can make it. I'll be there around ten."

I must have been in the other room when my phone rang, but the voicemail said, "It's Tina. I'll be there with bells on."

* * *

We had barely stretched out on our towels when Tina giggled and then told me, "Oh my gawd! You should have seen Jay's reaction when I told him you write stories and post them on Lit. He was beside himself."

"Really?"

"Gawd yes! He just kept saying how he imagined all the authors on there being shriveled up old men, and just the thought of one being as sexy as you . . . hell, he showed me one hell of a good time that night."

I chuckled, "I'm glad I could help."

She turned to look at me. Her expression was more serious. "He's begging me to get your username. It's okay if you don't want to go there, but he's beside himself wanting to know it so he can read your stories."

I thought about it for a couple of minutes before answering, "Tina, I . . . I write about things on there . . . things I've never done—some I would never want to do. I'm afraid he'll think . . . you know . . ."

"I understand, hon, so let's change the subject and just enjoy the sun. If you ever do want to share your username with him, I'll make sure he doesn't read anything into it."

We were back in the parking lot. I was just about to start getting dressed when I had an overwhelming urge to hug her. Tina seemed to sense it and moved in front of me. She waited on me to initiate the hug, and when engaged, I held onto her tighter and longer than I'm sure was appropriate.

"Wow! What was that all about?" She asked me when I withdrew, my hands still on her waist, hers still on mine.

"I . . . I don't know. It's just that I've never had a friend like you—someone I could talk to and be honest with—someone who didn't have an agenda."

Tina looked me straight in the eyes, still holding onto my waist tightly, "Girl, you shouldn't be so quick to discount my attraction to you. Every time we hug, it makes my juices start flowing. Are any of your stories about this?" She asked as she leaned in and kissed me. This was not the kiss of a generic, vanilla female friend. Our lips didn't part, and our tongues didn't meet, but it was passionate nonetheless.

While she was kissing me, I was acutely aware of her warm breasts pressing into my chest. She smelled wonderful, even after lying for three hours in the hot sun. Her lips were sensuously soft, and the whole thing caused my pussy to grow wet and begin tingling.

"Wow!" I said when our kiss ended. "I've written about that a bunch of times, but I never could have imagined . . ."

She showed me a smile, "If you liked that, how about this." And she kissed me again, her tongue parting my lips and working its way in to find mine. I'm sure a full minute passed before she withdrew and asked, "Well?"

All I could say was "Holy shit!"

"So, you're not mad at me?" She asked, biting her lower lip.

"Gawd no! That was . . . awesome."

She showed me a naughty grin, "Well, it won't happen again unless you start it. Just know that I will love it if you do."

"I'll keep that in mind."

* * *

"Mr. Admirer:

You were right about Tina. She was seducing me." Send.

"My Dear Dallas:

Welcome to the real world. Go and enjoy. My hope for you is that you find all of the things you've been hoping for—even when you didn't realize you were.

Your Secret Admirer"

* * *

"You should really get to know Jay." Tina said to me while we were sharing a drink at a small bar near the nude beach. "If we're going to become lovers . . . and I'm certain we are, we shouldn't leave him out totally."

My brain went into suspend mode. I couldn't believe she'd said something like that right out of the blue. "We . . . you think we . . . with your husband . . . just like that?"

She chuckled, "Yes, you and I are going to become lovers—great lovers—mind blowing orgasms and leisurely sensuous ones are in our future. But girl-girl sex, while fun and exciting in its own right, having a man there at the ready only makes it better."

"I don't . . . I mean . . . I don't know that . . . I've never . . ."

"I understand, hon. It will be just the two of us at first. That's important, but sooner or later, we're going to need a cock, and Jay has a wonderful one and he knows how to use it."

After letting her words soak in for more than a minute, I answered, "You're that sure—of me, I mean. You're sure I'm ready for something like that—to be with you—to let your husband watch and even participate?"

She showed me a warm smile, "Yes, Dallas. I'm that sure."

When we left the bar, I knew what I was going to do even before we got to our cars. I got there first and crooked a finger to her. She showed me a naughty grin, and then made a vain attempt at playing coy, "Oh, what is it, my dear?"

Without answering, I placed my hands on her shoulders and drew her to me. I kissed her on the lips briefly, withdrew long enough to show her a smile, and then kissed her more urgently. My tongue found hers and danced with it for over a minute.

When our kiss ended, I was tingling all over. She looked into my eyes and said in a low sexy purr, "I'll call Jay and tell him we need the house and some privacy for a few hours."

I swallowed hard and nodded.

* * *

"Would you like to do the honors?" She asked me when we were inside her house. She held her arms out from her sides.

My hand was shaking noticeably as I reached up and pulled the string on her halter top. When it fell away, I reached around her and pulled the second string. The garment fell to the floor. I wasted no time unsnapping her shorts and pulling them down, along with her thong panty. I then stepped back and held my arms away from my sides.

I wanted to kiss her right then, to feel her beautiful breasts pressing against my chest, but as I moved forward, she turned, took my hand, and led me into the den. I sat on the sofa while she poured us each a drink. "We have time, Dallas. Just relax for a few minutes and think about all the fun we're about to have."

When Tina joined me on the sofa, she said, "Please understand, hon, I don't want you to feel any pressure to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. And if I do something that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me. You and I—hell, all lovers should communicate openly and honestly, but it's especially important when it's your first time."

"I'll be fine." I responded, "I'm fine now, and I'm sure I'm going to love every minute of this."

Hearing that, she leaned toward me and we kissed. She brought her free hand up to my chest and pressed her palm against my nipple, gently kneading the flesh around it. I moaned into her mouth "Mmmmm", and slid my free hand up to cup one of her beautiful breasts, feeling the weight of it, gliding my fingers over it.

When she broke our kiss, she sat my drink on the coffee table and drew my hands up to fondle both of her incredibly soft mounds. While I was fondling her breasts, she took a sip from her drink and purred, "We're in no hurry, and that feels wonderful, so take all the time you want."

I took her at her word. I must have fondled her breasts for fifteen minutes. I couldn't get enough of feeling them. Finally, I released one and took a sip from my drink. After replacing my glass, we kissed again. This time, it was Tina who moaned.

"Anything special you want before we go upstairs to the bedroom?"

I needed only a second to respond, "Yes." And I got up and offered her my hand. When we were both standing and facing each other, I moved in closer until her nipples were just barely touching mine. She sensed what I wanted and moved ever so slightly from side to side, causing her nipples to brush over mine. "Gawd! I love that. I was hooked the first time you hugged me at the beach. It feels . . ."

"Soft, sensual, and incredibly erotic?"

"Ya . . .yes, I couldn't have said it better myself." And then I pressed forward just a bit, pressing our nipples gently together. When I pressed more, we began kissing, and her breasts were pressed firmly to my now super taut nipples.

When we broke our kiss, I reached up and cupped her breasts, leaned back a little, and began massaging our nipples together. We moaned simultaneously. "Gawd I love that." I said, stating the obvious.

She looked me in the eyes and purred, "Yes, it feels wonderful. I guess I've never really taken the time to do it before—except with Jay's cock, of course. That feels incredible too."

"I'll have to remember to try that." I said without thinking about the implications of my words.

"You won't get any complaints from him. Are you ready to go upstairs now?"

"Can we take our drinks?"

She chuckled, "Do you need more alcohol?"

I got her meaning and giggled, "No. I don't NEED more, but it might be nice to have one handy if we take a break."

She retrieved our glasses, poured out what was left in them, and made us fresh ones. As I watched her, I was surprised at how comfortable I was with the situation—and I was surprised at how incredibly horny I was. I couldn't remember ever being so horny. Just the thought of what we were going to do had rocketed me into the clouds.

* * *

We lay kissing and touching for a very long time. The softness and tenderness of it was so erotic to me. I'd never experienced anything like it. Finally though, she slid down on the bed and began licking my nipples. I thought I was going to cum right then. Seconds later, when she let her fingers trail downward and they teased at my already swollen mound, I did cum. That was a first for me also. It wasn't a mind-blowing orgasm, but it was definitely a very nice one. She moaned her approval, never releasing my nipple from her lips.

When she began kissing her way lower, toward my pussy, I stopped her. "I . . . if you do that, I'm going to cum so hard and often, I'll be exhausted from it. Is it okay if . . . can I play for a while first? I really want to."

Without answering, she kissed her way back up until we were kissing again. And then she rolled onto her back, "I'm all yours. Take your time. Do whatever you want, for as long as you want. This is your time. Orgasms will come later—a lot of orgasms—for both of us."

I moved slowly down to her breasts. I examined them and tried to imagine what it would feel like to have them on my chest. I kissed them and licked and sucked her nipples gently. I quickly came to understand why men love them so much. I loved them too.

After what I assumed was over fifteen minutes, I asked her, "Are you sure I can have all the time I want?"

She chuckled, "Yes, hon, we have plenty of time. Jay won't come home until I call him."

I giggled, "Oh goody" and then I spent at least another ten minutes playing with her awesome breasts. Finally though, still kissing and licking her breasts and nipples, I moved a hand lower and began lightly teasing her pussy lips. When she moaned her approval, raising her lips slightly, moving her feet up and spreading her knees, I knew she wanted more of that.

I was happy to oblige. Her pubic area was devoid of hair, and I marveled at how soft and sensual it felt. When my finger slid between her lips, I could feel the heat emitting from her pussy. I cupped my hand over it and just held it there, feeling the heat.

When I moved my fingers over her mound and then slid a finger to the opening of her pussy, she moaned again and raised her hips more. And when I slid a finger inside her, it met with no resistance at all. She was soaking wet. I used her own juices to slicken her slit, and then went higher, rubbing all around and over her already swollen clit. "Oh yes!" She moaned out in pleasure.

Her clit was long—perhaps as long as my nipples. Mine was much smaller and hidden. I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to taste her, to lick her, to suck her long clit between my lips, so I moved around. She knew what I was about to do and moaned again. "Yes, baby. Lick my pussy. I need to feel your tongue on me. I've wanted that since the first time I met you, and then I want to taste your sweet pussy. I want to feel you cum on my tongue, to taste your sweet cum."

I almost came again just from hearing her words. When I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, I was amazed at how nice she tasted. I had already slickened her with my fingers, and now, I tasted her juices. I wanted more, so I wasted no time sliding my tongue between her folds, and then down into her. I was hooked. I wanted still more. I couldn't get enough of her sweet taste.

It was only minutes before I felt her body start to shiver and quake. I went to her long clit and sucked it between my lips, flicking my flattened tongue over it. But when she started to cum, I dove my tongue deep inside her and I was rewarded by her slick prize. At that moment, a strange thought entered my mind, "I could be a lesbian". I loved it that much. I could barely keep my mouth in position as she heaved and bucked, but finally, she began to relax. By the time she began urging me upward and kissed me deeply, I knew for sure that I wanted to experience that again and again.

* * *

"Whew! Are you sure you haven't done that before?"