All Comments on 'My Secret Diary'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622almost 11 years ago
Nice story!

Kudos!

Yes, some missing words and such, but to be expected when telling an "exciting" story.

There should be more "real life" on this site, rather than all the "wham bam" stroke material.

Sad to see mine is the only comment.

ParadoxParadoxalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

My god is this good! Very creative style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

I love it! It was very unique. I hope you write another chapter.

leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 11 years agoAuthor
More chapters?

I'll have to ask her. Seems like she couldn't do much more towards becoming a woman, this side of becoming pregnant and becoming a mother. I think her musician friend, James, would suggest: "da capo."

I have wondered if she got special pleasure from the calluses on his (violinist's) left fingers, or whether he then got aroused every time he saw her put her clarinet in her mouth. Could have ruined their concert performance, unless they had the chance to rehearse (both ways) a lot more, till he could watch her without getting an erection (on stage?!) or close his eyes. And if she saw that he did get one, what would that do to her tonguing the reed of her clarinet? ;-)

I don't want to ruin their performance. Many thanks to you all for appreciating the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous