My Secret Girlfriend (Is a Goddess) Pt. 02

Story Info
Wes and Rei begin a new life together.
4.9k words
4.72
2.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Secret Girlfriend

(Is a Goddess)

Part 2

A warm breeze, the water rushing in the stream, and the rustling of leaves were the combination that woke Wes from his brief slumber. His long, brown ears twitched at the sound as he felt a weight on top of him. As he opened his eyes, he looked down to see the fox-goddess using him as a body pillow, her head and arm resting on his chest. Even in her naked form, her appearance was noble, yet also endearing as she clung to the rabbit, never to let go.

Smiling at the white fox, Wes started stroking her red-tipped ears, admiring her soft fur. Her tail began lazily swishing at the touch as the rabbit caressed his new lover. The fox purred as she opened her red eyes to see him smiling down upon her. Resting her head back, she let herself enjoy the quiet moment.

The couple had just had the best love-making session in both their lives and were reluctant to let each other go. Even though they made a pledge to be in each others' lives, they wanted to stay in the moment as long as possible. It was a private, cozy spot and the world just didn't matter.

"Are you awake?" Wes asked his goddess.

A happy groan was her reply as he caressed her ears. His touch was loving and she relished the attention. She truly felt that she was not only being honored, but truly being loved. She was used to adoration from her past lovers, but she only felt them love her for what she was, not who she was. Brief glimpses into the rabbit's soul showed his feelings were pure.

As comfortable as she was, the fox-goddess began to feel stiff from laying with the rabbit for so long. She slowly got up on her hands and knees over Wes and began stretching. The movement accented the curves on her divine body and was a show unto itself. She leaned forward and down, hips up in the air, her tail straight out as she stretched her lower back. Rising to a kneeling position, she raised her hands over her head and pulled back slightly. Her breasts pushed out as she stretched her upper back, eliciting a satisfied groan.

"Ah, that's so much better," she sighed, her fluffy tail swishing behind her.

Standing up, Wes began stretching as he looked around for his clothes.

"Uh, where are my clothes?" he asked, looking among the likely areas among the trees.

"Right here," she replied, holding his clothes in her hands. The fox was now wearing the white shirt and red jeans that Wes had seen her in when they first met.

"I don't know what to say, I have to put my clothes on, but yours just appears," he laughed.

"I could've just had them appear on you, but I thought watching you dress would be more fun," she said, her eyes squinting as she smiled.

Wes cocked his head and smirked at the fox. She just smiled back as her tail wagged back and forth, mischievously. The rabbit couldn't help himself as her charm disarmed him.

"Fair enough, Rei... wait a minute, how do I know your name? We never got around to asking each other our names," he asked.

The fox came over to Wes and put her hands on his chest, resting her head against it.

"It's the same reason I know yours, Wes. During our love-making we shared a very brief psychic connection. It happens and it won't be the last time," she said.

"Wait, so you know everything about me?" the shocked rabbit asked.

"No, all I know is your name. My psychic abilities are pretty limited; my specialties are agriculture and fertility, as I said before," she explained.

"I see. Well Rei, we should probably get going; I want to beat traffic on the way home," he said.

"I can't wait to see your place, it must be marvelous!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Well, I don't know about marvelous, but it's ok," Wes replied.

"Oh, I want to stop by my shrine. I want to get a recharge before we go to your place," Rei requested as they started following the stream downhill.

They followed the stream to a pedestrian bridge, which took them back to the parking lot where Wes was parked.

"Whoa, is this yours?" Rei asked, her awed expression reflected in the black fuel tank of a motorcycle.

"Yes she is. She's German, from 1970, and came with the sidecar," he replied.

Wes reached into the sidecar and produced two helmets, in a 1960s style and tossed one to Rei. After making some adjustments and putting the helmet on, the fox hopped in the sidecar as the rabbit started the engine. The motorcycle came to life as it echoed its mechanical symphony.

"She sounds good! I don't know much about these things, but I can tell that she's very well-taken care of," she shouted over the sound.

"I try! She's my pride and joy," was his reply as he pulled out of the parking space.

Maneuvering through the parking lot, the rabbit pulled into traffic and headed back into the city. The fox was having the time of her life; this being the first time she had ridden on a motorcycle, albeit the sidecar. Regardless, she loved the wind blowing past her and the feeling of being alive.

"This is great, I love this!" she shouted over the sound of the engine and the air rushing past.

They pulled up to a light and Wes turned to his passenger.

"So, where is your shrine?" he asked.

"Just a little bit further, it's by the train station," she answered.

The rabbit thought for a moment. They were still in the suburbs, but he didn't remember a shrine by the train station. He was pretty familiar with the area, but decided to listen to his passenger, maybe she knew something he didn't.

The light turned green and Wes manipulated the clutch and accelerator, guiding the machine through the increasing traffic. It was approaching evening rush hour, so he had to be a bit more careful in his driving, although the sun was not due to set for some time, still.

Wes rode through the square where the commuter train station was and looked for signs of some kind of shrine. The square was populated with new-build retail spaces filled with coffee shops, convenience stores, cafes and restaurants. He was sure he made a wrong turn or that he was at the wrong station.

"Are we at the right place? I don't see any shrines," he asked his passenger.

"Yeah, it's right there!" she answered, pointing to one building.

To the rabbit's bewilderment, he realized she was pointing to a combination Thai/ sushi restaurant near the end of the plaza.

"A Thai restaurant?" he asked.

"And sushi!" she added with a smile.

Wes pulled over into an empty spot in front and shut the engine off. If he didn't witness what he already had, he would have thought the fox was trying to put him on. Still, curiosity held fast and he followed the goddess to see her shrine.

The restaurant was small and decorated in red. A projector screen played footage of street food being cooked at an open air market for the customers that were busy chatting or enjoying their food. Rei pointed to a display against a wall near the back by the kitchen.

"There it is and they're keeping it in excellent shape," she said.

A young waitress, an akita, was dusting off a small, simple, ancient-looking wooden box with a fox statue and candles inside. Christmas lights were wrapped around, giving the otherwise, noble display a somewhat garish appearance.

"It's, uh, very... nice?" the rabbit offered.

"It's three hundred years old. Eighty years ago, it fell into disuse since the population of the village sharply declined. Someone found it, fixed it up and I moved with it here to this country," Rei spoke softly with the rabbit as she watched the waitress say a prayer and clap her hands.

"See, she just payed respects and I'll give her luck in turn," she said smiling into the rabbit's eyes as she stroked an ear.

"Hi, would you like to sit at the bar or at a table?" the waitress asked as she approached the couple.

"Are you hungry?" Wes asked the fox-goddess.

"I am starving!" she responded, enthusiastically.

"Table please!" he answered.

The couple ate their dinner and continued on to Wes' home. He pulled up to a brick apartment house just outside of the downtown area and parked in a covered spot in an adjacent parking lot.

Wes led Rei inside and up the green-carpeted stairs to his apartment on the third and top floor. Walking up to a door that matched the dozen or so in the hall, the rabbit inserted a key into the lock and opened it.

Turning a light on in the entryway, Wes ushered the fox inside.

"Welcome home," he said, sheepishly.

The rabbit was embarrassed by the size of his apartment and hoped the goddess wouldn't judge him harshly.

Looking around the small studio apartment, the fox took in her new digs. To the left was a small, but quite functional kitchen. The bathroom was on the right and just past it was a space just big enough for a queen-sized bed, well at least the mattress and boxspring on the floor. In the window was a wall-shaker AC that Wes turned on to dispel the heat. A large ottoman did double duty as a dining table and a coffee table and sat in front of a low entertainment center and next to a mismatched couch.

An effort at decorating was made in the form of store-bought art and a cheap rug was thrown on the faux-wood floors. The dwelling wasn't exactly messy, but was certainly lived-in.

The rabbit was nervous as the fox looked around, tail swishing, waiting for her to change her mind or possibly chastise him for bringing her to his modest abode.

"So, uh what do you think?" he asked, anxiously.

"It's uh..." she began with hesitation.

"Here it comes..." he thought to himself.

"I love it! It's cozy, it's perfect for us!" she replied, smiling gleefully.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Wes took his shoes off and started getting comfortable. Rei flopped face-down on his bed, her arms stretched out and her fluffy white tail swishing side to side.

"This is the most comfortable bed I've ever been on. Mmmm, where are you sleeping?" she asked.

Thinking for a moment, he knew his sofa was comfortable enough and began considering it.

"The couch, I guess?" he answered.

Rei's tail stopped and she rolled onto her side to look at the rabbit, curiously.

"The couch? Why?" she asked.

"Well, it sounded like you wanted the bed to yourself. I mean, you're a goddess..." he started.

"No, no, I meant do you want to sleep on the left or the right?" she giggled.

"Oh, yeah! Of course! Uh, I guess the right. I don't like being by the window," he chuckled.

"Oh good! I like the sun on my face when I wake up," Rei beamed.

"Well, I guess that settles it, then. While you get comfortable, I'm going to get a shower," he spoke as he gathered a change of clothes.

"I could use a shower, too," she said, a knowing look giving away her intent.

------------------------------

Steam filled the roomy shower stall as the pair enjoyed the therapeutic, almost spa-like experience. For a small apartment, the designers truly put thought into the design of the bathroom. Pristine subway tile adorned the walls and the shower door was of a frameless, rolling "barn-style." The space could easily accommodate a third person, leaving plenty of room for Wes and Rei.

As the rain shower head did its magic, Wes was busy massaging shampoo into Rei's white hair. She hummed at the attention she was getting as the rabbit lovingly cared for her hair.

"I could get used to this..." she purred.

"So could I. If this is paying tribute to the gods, then I feel like I could do this forever," the rabbit mused.

The fox looked back and squinted as she smiled, almost childlike.

"You're really pampering me, you know that?" she asked.

"I like doing this, I love exploring your body," he responded as he began massaging her shoulders.

The fox pressed back against the rabbit's body in response. Tilting her head to the side, she offered her bare neck to his touch, to which he answered by lightly running his fingers against her flesh.

The touch gave Rei little chills, which served to excite her more as her head started swimming with lust. Goosebumps rose on her skin as she gasped at the sensation. Her large breasts waited impatiently for attention as her peaks became erect, demanding stimulation.

"You keep surprising me. I don't feel like I'm so much teaching you as unlocking your potential," she said as her body anticipated his next move.

"There's just something about you. I don't know what it is, but it feels like I can open my mind and try things I haven't done before," he replied.

"Wouldn't that be most things?" she teased.

"Well, yeah, but you seem to be willing," he countered.

"It's been a while for me, but I seem to be more than making up for lost time," the fox responded as the rabbit ran his fingertips along the curve of her ample breasts.

With both hands, Wes gave a firm squeeze as he tugged gently on Rei's taught nipples. The massaging of her globes was bliss as she felt her endorphins flood her body. She placed a hand on one of his own, feeling him as he pleasured her hungry flesh. The other palm glided to her lower abdomen, firmly pressing below her navel. She could feel herself stir from deep inside and her womanhood came to life.

Relaxed, she felt comfort as her body pressed back against the rabbit's slim, athletic build. His firm muscles pressed against her softer, supple figure and drove her over the edge.

The rabbit suckled along her neck as his hands deftly kneaded the goddess' breasts. Not wanting to end the current stimulation she was receiving, Rei decided to take matters into her own hands.

"Ah, keep doing that," she whispered breathily as she squirmed at his touch. Her hips writhed in wanton agony, waiting for deep satisfaction.

Hot water cascaded over the lovers as the rabbit pleasured his goddess. She relished in his attention as her hand reached between her thighs, feeling her slick folds as she found her jewel. With firm pressure, her fingertip glided circles around the center of her pleasure as she huffed at her own touch.

The fox pulled from the rabbit's arms and spun around, facing her lover. Looking him in the eyes, she gently lowered his head to her supple bosom, enticing him to latch on to a peak.

"Please, I hope you don't mind. My past lovers didn't really want to, they thought they would seem like children if they did. I love to feel like I'm feeding, nourishing my lover with my own love," she pleaded.

The rabbit replied by opening his mouth wide and taking a nipple into his mouth. He gently sucked on the peak and tried to take as much of her flesh in, letting his tongue massage it inside of his mouth.

"That's it, just keep doing that," she gasped as she stroked his long brown rabbit-ears.

The dual stimulation roused her body towards a heady climax as she felt her honey start to drip down her thighs, washing away in the hot water. The fox began massaging her jewel with more vigor, the circles becoming tighter and the touch firmer as she began to crest.

"Don't stop! This feels too good!" she cried as her fingers began gripping his scalp.

The mixture of his coconut shampoo and her fragrant fox scent made for an intoxicating experience. As her gasps turned to moans, he felt his length begin to grow. Wes timed himself to Rei's body, squeezing the fox's breasts with a firmer grip and sucking her peaks harder, trying his best to help her reach her orgasm.

"Ah, fuck!" she cried as her body became enveloped in ecstasy.

Her honey coated her hand as the other gripped the rabbit's brown hair while she rode the first wave of climax. Wes released from her bosom and rested his head against the fox's chest. Rei groaned as she felt the subsequent waves wash over her while the water continued to fall.

"Kami, this feels so good!" she cried out as Wes wrapped his arms around her waist. Her fox-honey flowed down her thighs, some making its way down the rabbit's stomach.

She pulled his head back and looked into his brown eyes with her red ones. Smiling, she pulled his face closer to hers with both hands and kissed the rabbit fervently. Their tongues wrestled with each other as she let out little, almost orgasmic, squeaks. She couldn't get enough of her rabbit and he couldn't get enough of his goddess.

Her breasts pressed into the rabbit's chest and Rei did her best to rub her firm peaks against his bare flesh, his hands being busy pressing her body against his. The sound of her tail, heavy from being waterlogged, whipping around, slapping against the tile added to the cacophony of water falling and lust.

"I want you in me. Pleasure your goddess and make it worthy," she demanded as he pressed his rabbit cock against her entrance.

"I'll do anything to make my goddess happy," he whispered, lustily into her large, fox ear.

Wes pushed Rei against the wall and the goddess bit her lip in anticipation of what was in store for her. Her honey dripped down her thighs as her womanhood awaited for its due attention.

Deciding to hold off on just entering the fox, Wes instead decided to let the foreplay build up some more. The rabbit ran his hand slowly from the fox-goddess' cheek down her neck, sending chills through her body. He let his fingertips trail along the curve of her breast, taking time to slowly circle her peak. With a more firm touch, he followed the seductive curve of her waist down to her hip. The touch elicited a thrill from deep within, making the fox shudder.

Rei's jaw went slack as her eyes squinted at her lover's touch. Running one finger tantalizingly along the edge of her mound, Wes gently grasped the inside of his lover's thigh, caressing it softly.

"Please, do not keep me waiting. I want you in me. Do you not want to be inside your goddess, once more?" she looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I want to be in you again and again," he responded as he pressed her against the wall, raising her leg and exposing her willing folds to him.

Wes rubbed the tip of his length against Rei's entrance, teasing her jewel. The goddess' womanhood begged and invited him in with its honey, a divine invitation. Wes accepted as he slowly pressed inside, the goddess walls drawing him in, hungrily.

"You're so fucking good to me, Wes," she gasped as she felt her body fill up with his manhood.

"I'm good to those I love," Wes answered as he thrust into her core.

The steam rose, helping to fill the room with the goddess' feminine scent, mingling with the rabbit's masculine musk. Rei's gasps and moans echoed off the walls as her lover rocked himself deep inside her. As his tip tapped her cervix, making her cry out with each touch, she felt herself building to another climax. Being so deep inside her, she wanted nothing more than for her rabbit to fill her up.

"Wes, you're so deep in me. Offer yourself to your goddess, all of you. I want you to fill me with your essence," she gasped out as her body started to give in.

"I love you my goddess. I love you Rei," he grunted, picking up speed.

Wes' length thrusted vigorously into her core, pushing the fox over the brink.

"Ah, show your goddess your love!" Rei cried out as Wes crashed into her body. The fox wrapped her arms around the rabbit's shoulders and gripped onto her lover, digging her nails into his flesh.

The rabbit pressed the fox against the wall as his tip throbbed against her core. His seed rushed out, filling his goddess with his love. Her body responded by clenching his length with her walls, adding her honey to his love.

Squinting her eyes, Rei could only eke out squeaks and moans in response to her deep climax. She held her lover's body to her own, feeling him throb inside her as he honored his goddess with an offering from his own body.

She could feel his lifeforce filling her, but this was different from the others; the energy was pure, it was real love. Just like they were back in the forest, they were alone in a world all their own.

12