My Secret Girlfriend (Is a Goddess) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was beginning to cool and the two slowly opened their eyes. They could see and feel something deep within each other and felt a connection beyond words.

They began giggling and then started to laugh feeling a lover's high. Rei slumped her head against Wes with a satisfied sigh. Wes stroked her wet hair as they stayed in their embrace.

A chill, initiated by the cooling water brought the couple to reality.

"We should probably finish up," Wes remarked.

"For your sake, we should. I don't want you to get sick," Rei responded.

Wes turned the shower off and handed Rei a towel to dry off. He took consideration for her voluminous tail and hair and gave her extra to use. He dried himself off in short notice and helped Rei dry off her fur and hair.

"I appreciate the help," Rei purred as Wes dried her white hair.

"Of course! I need to honor my goddess," he half-joked.

"I hope you know I really want to be with you. I'm not just looking for someone to worship me blindly," she responded with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Of course I do! I just hope you know I don't think of you as some kind of novelty," he countered with his own concern.

"I'm glad we truly feel this way about each other. And I can't wait to meet your girlfriend, I feel we'd have a lot to talk about!" she enthused.

"Yeah... I don't really know how I'm going to explain this, though..." Wes lamented, the reality hitting him now.

"I told you, you're honoring a goddess of fertility. I'm not some mortal with a flight of fancy; I'm here to help you both," she said, placating the rabbit.

"I'm just worried about what her reaction would be," Wes sighed.

"Just let me worry about that. Now, please continue fluffing my tail. You do a very good job at that!"

------------------------------

"So you've never given your girlfriend a back rub?" Rei asked, her now fluffed white tail wagging back and forth.

"I mean, I sort of have, but it wasn't very good," Wes responded, scratching the tip of his long ear.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Well, I started rubbing her shoulders and I squeezed them..." he began.

"Like, how hard?" the fox asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Well, I was trying to make her feel better after a long day at work and I thought a back rub would be nice. I started at her shoulders, but I squeezed to hard and she yelped out, and well... let's just say I haven't done it since..." he said, grimacing in embarrassment.

"Well... if you squeezed too hard, then you can cause discomfort. It's ok, though; that's why I'm here. I'll guide you my love," she said, taking his hand.

Rei let her fingers examine the rabbit's hand. Her fingertips grazed lightly from the tips of his own down to the base of his palm. She reversed direction, letting her nails lead the way back.

"You have very strong, but tender hands," she said, taking all the subtleties of the rabbit's hands.

She continued to play with them, clasping them one moment into her own, then deftly caressing both if them in a seductive touch.

"You have more potential than you think Wes. Your love-making is proof of that, but there are more subtle ways of making love than sex," the fox-goddess said, looking into his eyes.

"I guess you'll teach me that, too?" he asked.

"You got that right," she laughed.

Rei stood up, still clasping the rabbit's hand and lead him to the bed. She laid face-down and moved her tail to the side.

"Just do what you think is best and I'll guide you," she whispered.

Wes took the fox's shoulders into his hands and squeezed.

"Nnng, too tight. Just relax your grip. Remember, firm, but tender, like what you started back in the shower," she said.

Wes relaxed his grip, but maintained a firm hold. He began to notice the contours of the fox's back. Her shoulder blades and her muscle structure provided guidance as he began to massage Rei's back.

"That's more like it," she purred.

His hands pressed firmly, but gently as he massaged the fox's back. The rabbit took notice of every little nuance in her flesh, eliciting little moans and sighs of pleasure. She truly felt pampered.

"That feels sooo goood..." she moaned in satisfaction.

Wes found a working rhythm as he began to move down her back. The fox became lost in his lovingly firm touch. His hands wrapped around her rib cage, easing the muscles underneath her flesh. She began drawing deeper, more satisfying breaths.

"Mmmm, see you do have a knack for this. Becky is going to love this," Rei purred.

"I'm sure she will, hopefully she'll let me try to do this again," Wes responded.

"Just be persistent, but not pushy. See if she'll allow you to just try on her shoulders, first. That way, you can earn her trust to continue," she said, smiling with her eyes closed.

"That's... a great idea, actually," he said as if the thought never occurred to him.

"I know it is," Rei chuckled softly.

"Now, remember that the mid part of the back is pretty tender. It has a tendency to have knots, so be aware of that. I don't have any, but if Becky does, be careful about trying to rub them out. Sometimes, just a normal rub can help her feel better. Remember, it's all about listening to your lover's needs," she continued.

"And what are your needs, my love?" he asked as his hands began working their way down the curve of her waist.

Propping herself up on one elbow, she smiled at her rabbit, "Just keep loving me, that's all I ask."

Wes smiled back into her red eyes and nodded, "I can do that."

Wes leaned down and gave the goddess a kiss on the lips. She giggled and they pressed their foreheads together.

"Good, now please continue with my massage, you're doing a great job," she said, playfully plopping back face down with her arms laying forward.

Wes continued rubbing the fox's lower back around the base of her tail. Even though he and Becky had short little cotton ball fluffs of tails, he knew enough to be careful not to squeeze a tail. Still, the long, fluffy fox tail was too much temptation to completely ignore. He placed his hands around her white tail and gently ran them down her soft fur. He had helped dry her tail earlier, but he never stroked it. The tail of the goddess was luxurious and she sighed at his touch.

"I don't usually let anyone caress my tail, but you eased into it so well, I didn't even notice. Well played, rabbit," she purred.

"I couldn't help myself," he chuckled.

Taking care to not overwork her tail, Wes began to wrap things up. He gave a few last rubs along her back before giving a loving kiss at the base of her tail.

The goddess slowly sat up and stretched as Wes sat down next to her. Her body was relaxed and she felt renewed.

"That was amazing, Wes. You have truly honored me," she said as she leaned against the rabbit's side.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," he responded as he put his arm around her shoulder.

The fox rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping her tail around his waist. They sat there for a moment, just enjoying each others' company and love.

"Hey," Rei whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" Wes asked, gently rubbing the red tip of one of her ears.

"What about the one with the guy that tries to protect his girlfriend, even though he's a spirit?" she asked, enthusiastically.

"Sure, I think it's on GetFlix," the rabbit said as he reached for the remote.

The movie cued up on the TV and the lovers curled up on the bed, under the covers and fell asleep in each others' arms.

12