All Comments on 'My Secret Glory Hole Addiction'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
It's fantasy, but I don't understand!

JJ, I know it's a fantasy, but I don't understand. If you have an STD, all the guys are getting it. Do they like your talents so much that they're willing to get an STD? Wouldn't word get around that going to that arcade will get you an STD? Wouldn't that stop the men from visiting? I know here at Lit, no one gets STDs no matter how perverted the sex is. But you say in your story you have an STD. I just don't understand! Enlighten me, please. I didn't rate your story because I don't understand.

And you can't possibly be unknown. Wouldn't the men see you go into the booth? Wouldn't some of them follow you home? I don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved This

The way you put us inside your head as fall deeper and deeper into your obsession is exhilarating. I was so turned on reading your story that I almost couldn't wait until the end. You definitely have grown as a writer and know what we like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A girl like you

I know a woman in her 40s, divorced, mother, who is this head on. I don't know if she has the addition of glory hole, but I'm sure she has the addition of sex, big dicks and tits and pussy. also she with an angel face and without the family suspecting her addition. but I know because she showed me and talked and since then I always masturbated a lot thinking about her and how much she assumes to be a bitch, a slut in her hidden private life. how horny this gives me, and I regret not having a relationship of love and sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love it

I am the same way. I love meeting strange men and taking their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No problem with the fantasy...

...or with the missplaced commas and missgrammarisms (new word?). This author has a flow that overcomes those. I´d love to fuck her.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Gotta be

written bi a man. These places smell so bad, only woman with no sense of smell would enter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!!!

I would love to have a woman like you! One to tell me what she did every night when you come home! Loved your story!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Some fool assumed this was written by a man. WRONG.

I AM A FEMALE!

Seriously, read my description. Sigh.

Why is it so difficult to understand that writers don't always write from their own perspective? I can write as a man, woman, walrus, or anything you would like me to be. You can submit requests using the feedback function. Peace.

Kitist02Kitist02about 4 years ago
Walrus?

I want to see what eroticism can come out of something written by a walrus...

I've dealt with a couple of walrus's (walrusie? walrees?) and I can't even vaguely imagine it.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am a male gloryhole cock sucking cum slut and love the story. Emotions are spot on, nervous, remorse/repulsed by my depravity until I get a cock in my mouth. Get naked in the small smelly seedy booth like a faggot whore man knowing netter but unable to resist sucking out hot fresh sperm to savor and swallow. Nothing matters but the hot cum - size, color, race just hard throbbing cocks to lick, suck, throat fuck my daddy faggot face on. My logon wont work but nadabit@protonmail.com and write many sexual stories including a biography of sorts on my cock sucking adventures I would love to share. Have several others as well. Thanks Slutproblems for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We could be sisters You with the cunt me with the cocklet both needing men's cum. 4yourpleasureiam SlutProblems I love your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I happened to absolutely loved going to glory holes, I still do!

Now that I'm 30, I still do. However, unfortunately, that are becoming harder to find. I travel a lot on business and have spent way more time than I probably should have one my knees sucking hard cocks..

I was introduced to Glory holes by my Sorority sisters and eventually began to thoroughly enjoy sucking cock. Then I was loaned to the new BLACK Sorority for additional training eating BLACK pussy. I was sternly reminded that if I said no to anyone, for anything, I would not be allowed to join my Sorority.

About mid way through the night the girls let in some guys from the BLACK Fraternity.

I was the raped by 5 of them almost continuously. They even took my virgin ass.

Eventually the girls would make me eat their cream pies.

I was thoroughly tucked. I was ashamed! I did, however, start to enjoy being fucked!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She reminded me of my wife..if started out me taking me a couple of times a month..she also enjoyed the theater, but loved the gloryholes...she started going to them by herself...at 65 she still does

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story.

I am like that but am a sissy male who loves giving pleasure to men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...