My Secret Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, get ready," I said as I moved a bit closer, "Just let me get a couple more then."

I adjusted my pose so that the picture contained only her arms and face along with the fish and snapped a couple more pictures, then I checked again.

"That's better," I said as we exchanged fish and camera, "I'll put it back in the lake now, I'll let you delete those naughty photos."

"In a mo, I want to clean my hands first," said Sharon as she poured fresh drinking water over them from my flask, "Don't want them smelling all fishy."

Soon the fish was swimming away and as I washed my hands and moved to sit back beside my sister, my naked sister, the sun disappeared behind some more clouds so we removed our sunglasses.

"Nice one," I said referring to the fish, "Looks like there's loads of excellent fish in here."

"Yeah, all swimming and wriggling around just like your wrigglers are!" said Sharon with a smile, "I wonder how they're getting on?"

"Eh?" I asked, knocked sideways by her answer, "What're you on about?"

"Your sperm," she said, "I must have millions inside me by now, all wriggling along, working their way up my tubes looking for my eggs!"

She stroked my arm gently and winked prodigiously.

"No, don't worry," she said soothingly, "Pretty sure it's the wrong time of the month to get pregnant -- but it would be fun, wouldn't it?"

"What would?" I asked still not thinking on her wavelength.

"Having a baby," she said simply, "Yours."

For some weird reason I felt my penis turn rigid in a moment as she spoke even though the idea of babies was far from my mind and my normal interests and Sharon saw it rise.

"Ohhh look, round five!" she said happily as she reached her hand out to wrap her fingers around my stiff shaft.

She stroked me for a little while until she was certain that my erection was solid then she let go.

"Come on Chris, you've had a break! Let's do it again!" she said, "I want to feel you inside me again -- you felt so good."

She lay back again and spread her legs wide open, her hips wriggling slowly as she enticed me to fuck her.

"One more time!" she implored, "I know you can do it!"

There was just nothing I could to stop my body from responding to her wonderful body and warm pussy because although I'd had my share of babes, seldom had I had such a perfect pussy thrust at me so eagerly and yet I wanted a change of scenery.

"Yeah, alright," I agreed as I slid my foreskin up and down a few times, "But can I do you from behind again, do you think?"

"What, up my arse?" she asked, sitting upright suddenly, "Never thought you'd ask!"

"No, no, I meant, you know, doggy style," I said, feeling my cheeks glowing with embarrassment.

"Damn!" she answered, a twisted smile now on her face, "Might have been fun actually!"

"What, in your arsehole? Really?" I asked, shocked by her reply.

"I feel so wicked today," she admitted, "I feel I can do anything, just anything with you."

"Yeah well that's fine, but...," I muttered, "I've never done that."

"Well I have so I know how it feels," she answered, "Come on, do you want to try it?"

"What, you've done that?" I asked incredulously, "You've had anal sex?"

"Only the once before," she admitted again, "Didn't like it much to start with but then again he wasn't exactly gentle... Mind you, it did feel good once he'd got it in... Why, don't you want to try?"

I felt my penis swelling and jumping eagerly but I wasn't sure in my mind.

"One day perhaps -- well maybe, not yet perhaps," I suggested but I'd opened Sharon's mind now.

"You can I think, so long as you're gentle," she said, "At least give it a go then -- you're lovely and stiff."

She turned over and presented her arse, her cheeks parting as she stuck out and wriggled her arse towards me. Her small brown crinkled anus acted like a magnet to my eyes, her starred opening looking so insignificant.

My stiffness definitely hadn't departed though and in fact my cock suddenly felt even harder than before.

"Suppose I could if you really want me to," I agreed vaguely, "You'd better be sure though."

"You'll need to be nice and slippery," said Sharon, "And of course I'm sure, unlike someone I know!"

"Yeah well...I want to try it but I'm just worried," I said, "I mean, it's got to hurt hasn't it and I don't want to hurt you, sis."

"It only hurts a bit and that's only if you're rough but if you can make your cock all slippery and only push when I say, it'll be fine," she reassured me, "What have you got that's slippery?"

"I've got some Vaseline," I admitted, "For my reels, you know."

"Well, see, you can use some on your rod too then," said Sharon over her shoulder, "Plenty perhaps!"

I was still a little undecided even though I now fished around in my pack until I found the little pot and brought it out to inspect. It was still well over half full.

"Yeah, that's the stuff, put some on -- on my arse and on your cock," said Sharon, now obviously well into the idea of having her arsehole stuffed, "Don't back out now Chris!"

Such was the appeal of her arse that I could feel my cock jumping with joy as I spread some of the petroleum jelly over my glans and down the shaft, then I loaded a finger with the stuff and approached Sharon's rear end.

"Where do I put it?" I asked, uncertain of her requirements.

"Just rub it around right near the hole," she said, "And then shove some inside too."

"What, with my finger or my cock?" I asked, a response that caused Sharon to laugh loudly.

"With your finger of course, you dummy!" she said, "You've got to open me up a bit first."

Cautiously I brought my finger to her arsehole and daintily touched it to her skin, feeling her jerk slightly then press back against me. With feather-light strokes I spread the jelly around while Sharon peered over her shoulder at me.

"Oh come on Chris, get on with it," she said and with that she reached around, located my slippery finger and just pushed it inside her anus.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as I felt her muscles squeezing me, "Careful -- I don't want to hurt you!"

"A finger in there isn't going to hurt," said Sharon as she pressed my finger deeper into her body, "Does everything look nice and slippery?"

"Yeah, very much so," I said, my finger now inside her almost to my knuckle, "Everything's slippery now."

She pulled my finger from her hole and settled herself again, her arsehole now seemingly less tight than before and gleaming with the lubricating gel.

"Don't push unless I tell you to and when you do, be ready to stop if I say so," said Sharon, "Ok, I'm ready."

I quickly wiped the excess gel from my finger onto my towel then shuffled forward until my jutting cock bumped into one arse cheek.

"Not there!" Sharon said, "Come on, don't back off now."

"Wasn't going to," I muttered, "Just getting settled."

With my hand around my cock I aimed it at her hole and pressed forward until our bodies met. Sharon drew in a quick breath but then seemed to stretch her arse wider open for me, her hole pressing against the tip of my cock now.

"Gently," she breathed, "Little by little."

I pressed my cock into her puckered and slippery depression and felt my penis slipping suddenly inside.

"Ahhh, careful," said Sharon and I froze.

"You do it," I suggested and Sharon answered with a huffed breath and a small shuffle backwards.

Her body strained against my still rigid pole and I watched with my mouth open as the end of my penis disappeared inside her.

Sharon breathed deeply several times now, then turned and smiled at me.

"Bit more and he'll be all the way inside," she said, "I think we're past the worst bit."

Her hips rocked gently back and forwards and then, with a rearward thrust she planted my cock deep inside her arsehole.

"Ohhhhh!" she sighed, "Nice, that's nice!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed as her tight muscles held my cock firmly, "You've done it!"

"It was easy," she admitted as her hips began to move around as if to settle my penis comfortably inside her, "I knew roughly what to expect and you were so gentle."

"I didn't do anything!" I said, "You did all the work."

"And you provided this lovely hard cock," she said softly, wriggling her arse again, "Now come on, use it!"

It may have been an unusual place for my cock to be but the sensation was perfect and, once I got into a steady stroke, it felt equally as enjoyable as her pussy. Sure it was different and the view wasn't as much fun but to my cock it was what it enjoyed -- stimulation all round!

Sharon too was now enjoying my actions and each time I thrust inwards her hips came back to meet me, our bodies slapping together steadily.

"Deep..." she murmured, "Goes in really deep this way -- like you're pushing bits around inside me."

"Pushing something inside you," I agreed, "You're all hot up there."

"I mean like you're pushing my organs around, you know, my intestines and my uterus and all that," said Sharon as her hips rolled deliciously, "I like it, it feels amazing."

I let her ruminate as I fucked her arse, feeling my balls swaying freely and my penis squeezed firmly by her muscles. I held her with my hands on her hips as we fucked, pulling her to me eagerly, feeling sweat rising on my skin, feeling my breathing getting faster and deeper.

Suddenly I felt a tremor inside me and I knew the signs.

"Not far off," I grunted as things began happening inside me, "I'll cum soon if we keep going."

"Yeah, yeah, keep going," gasped Sharon, "I'm doing my best to keep up with you."

I saw one of her hands move from supporting her to her groin and felt the tremors in her as she stimulated her clit. I paused as I felt her body responding but then, with the eagerness of my rising orgasm I began slamming into her, driving my cock as deeply as I could, my thighs slapping against her cheeks, my arms tight as I pulled her to me.

"Fuck, fuck," I grunted as I pumped my cock into her bowels, "Nearly, getting there!"

"Go on then, cum!" said Sharon, "Just do it and -- oh fuck -- I'll probably be with you."

I had no option now -- the trigger had been pulled and my orgasm was upon me.

"Cumming!" I gasped as I slammed into her one last time, "Cumming now!"

Then I felt my balls tighten, my tubes pumping, my hips driving forward and then my cock straining and squirting.

Once, twice, three times I squirted, then a fourth spasm completed my orgasm, leaving me to do my best not to collapse onto my sister's back.

"Oh fuck, that was good!" I groaned as I gently slid my cock in and out, my movements lubricated by my slippery cum, "You were fantastic!"

"That's hard work," groaned Sharon as she rested her head on her folded arms, "Nice though and it makes a change too."

"I'd still rather have your pussy," I admitted, "Feels more natural there."

Her rump was still moving around as she tried to stimulate her body with my subsiding penis and I realised that she hadn't climaxed.

"You didn't cum, did you?" I asked as I leaned over her, bringing my hands up to cup her hanging breasts, "Do you want me to finish you off?"

"Yeah, be nice," Sharon agreed, "Take him out and I'll roll over."

Gently and slowly I let my penis slide from her arsehole, a hole that gleamed with pinkness inside and that pulsated before closing tightly again. A small bubble of cum escaped before she'd tightened up and I located my towel and pressed it against her arse before I moved away and sat down.

"Whooo!" panted Sharon as she rolled onto her back, "You don't half push, don't you!"

"I needed to get my cock right up inside," I said, defending my actions, "Felt better because then it was like it was properly in place."

"It was in place alright!" admitted my sister as she gazed at my drooping cock, "And it looks like you've emptied yourself up me so come and use your tongue instead."

Before I began I dug around in my bag and pulled out some antiseptic wipes and, after splashing my cock with water I used one to clean any anal remnants away.

"I'd got those in case I do something like jab myself with a hook or cut myself," I explained as Sharon looked at the package, "Knew they'd come in handy."

Quickly we arranged ourselves again and a few moments later I had my mouth over her clit, with my tongue flipping it from side to side.

"Ahhh, nice!" breathed Sharon as I worked on her, "I think it's going to be a quickie -- I'm already so worked up."

I lifted my face from her pussy and smiled a big wet smile at her.

"Yeah you are!" I said, "Almost drowning me already!"

I slapped my lips over her clit again, feeling her jerk to my touch and hearing her gasp loudly but I ignored everything as I settled to my task. Her pussy smelled and tasted wonderful right now as her sexual juices leaked and her delicious aromas spread around and I hardly knew whether to breathe it all in or to taste everything. I sucked in a deep breath through my nose to absorb as many flavours as I could, then concentrated on bringing her off, a pleasure that wasn't going to be long coming.

Already her hips were squirming and her hands were holding my head in place, pressing, no, squashing my lips down hard onto her clit.

"Yess, yess, there!" she moaned, "You're going to make me -- ahhhhh -- cum!"

At that instant she gushed a warm jet of liquid into my mouth. I jerked my head away as I swallowed and was hit by another fountain of fluid. I planted my mouth down over her pussy, swabbing my tongue into her vagina and up and down her cleft, then I lifted away again.

"Oh Chris, oh Chris, I can't stop!" Sharon cried, as her hips lifted off the ground, "I'm still cumming!"

A big squirt of girlie cum arced into the air and fell over my back and another jet splashed my face and as I returned for the kill I felt her juices running down my sides from my back.

My face was awash and I could hardly see but that didn't stop my tongue from sideswiped her clit time and time again, keeping her climax going on and on until finally she pushed me away.

"Oh fuck, no more!" she panted, "Oh Chris -- that was so bloody good!"

Her arms lifted towards me and I climbed over her to be enveloped by her clinging arms and her wet inviting lips.

We cling together happily, kissing and caressing and just loving until finally we'd exhausted our ardour and fulfilled our need then we rolled apart to lie on our backs, side by side.

"Blimey, you nearly drowned me!" I said, as I wiped my face with the sticky juice-smeared towel, "Didn't you have a huge orgasm!"

"It's you, you make me do it!" she exclaimed, "You just make me so excited!"

"Don't know about excited but we've done almost everything and we've only been doing it from today," I added, "It's amazing."

"That's 'cos we already knew one another so well; we didn't have to waste time with all those 'making friends' things that you do before we fucked, did we?" Sharon answered as her fingers found mine and intertwined with them, "And 'cos I already loved you so I was all ready for you too."

"And me," I said, realising that she was very right, "And you're so bloody sexy I don't think I could have stopped anyway!"

"Glad about that!" she answered quickly, "You're pretty hot yourself."

I felt my penis swell from her compliment but my erection didn't materialise, thank heavens. I was at least for now temporarily knackered even though the idea of fucking her again was in my mind and I hoped that Sharon felt more or less the same.

Silence fell for a while as we recovered until Sharon rolled onto her side and faced me.

"Chris?" she said, her voice laden with questions, "Tell me something."

"What's that?" I asked, curious.

"If...if...if we could, would you let us live together?" she said suddenly after a spluttering start, "Cos I've a feeling that mum and dad won't be going to like us if they ever found out and we're both looking to leave home aren't we and it would be good if we could get a place together and I promise I'd love you lots and we could..."

"Whoa, whoa!" I said, interrupting her flow of words, "Slow down."

"Oh Chris, it's just ideas," she said, her eyes suddenly brimming with emotion, "But it would be so good too."

"I'm totally with you really," I agreed, "You're so right about our parents -- they'd go berserk I think and you're right about the other things too."

"We'd never get a chance to do all this again, would we?" asked Sharon.

I shook my head, suddenly realising how much of a wrench that would be -- but I had an answer.

"Anyway, look, relax," I said, "As it happens I know of a place we might be able to rent."

"What! Oh Chris, where, how...?" Sharon spluttered, carried away by her own desires.

"Let me explain," I said, trying to remain calm, "I've wanted to find my own place for ages -- not to get away from you but to be free from mum and dad."

"Fair enough," said Sharon as she awaited my explanation.

"And there's this guy at work and he said that his parents want to rent their flat and he knew I wanted something so he asked them to let me have it and they said yes," I said in one long breath, "It's about twenty minutes drive from town -- out of the way of mum and dad but I can't have it until the end of next month."

"Oh my God! Can we share it?" Sharon asked, her hand now gripping my arm hard, "Can we, please, please?"

"It's actually a three bedroom flat so I guess there'll be room for you too!" I said, "He knew I'd probably want a girlfriend with me and said that wasn't going to be a problem."

"Oh Chris, you're wonderful!" said Sharon emotionally, "Oh Chris yesssss, yesssss!"

In an instant she'd flung herself onto me, rolling me over onto my back and settling herself flat out on top of me. Her warm, soft and yet firm breasts pressed against my chest, her hot lips squashed mine, her tongue probed deeply into my mouth and her wiry pubes rubbed wickedly against my cock. In an instant he was awakening again, soon pressing up against her belly, soon causing Sharon to lift her face from mine.

"More?" she asked eagerly, now rising to sit on my belly, "Can we?"

The fact that my cock was now a solid bar again was more than enough to convince us both that another round of fucking would be perfect but it was my sister's delectable body that inspired me, a body that I just knew that I could love forever. I felt the smoothness of her exquisite body pressing against my cock and realised that I wanted to love her again and again.

"We could try, so long as you do the work," I agreed as I reached up and cupped Sharon's heavy breasts, "Do you want to try to ride me?"

"Ohh yeah," agreed Sharon enthusiastically as she reached behind herself to grasp my stiff penis, "Ohhh, he's ready, isn't he?"

"Of course!" I said happily, "It's you, you make me hard, all the time!"

"Goody!" said Sharon, smiling broadly, "We're going to be doing an awful lot of fucking then!"

While she was talking she lifted onto her knees and shuffled slowly backwards until my cock was underneath her, then she held him upright and slowly lowered her pussy towards the tip.

My cock bumped against her cheek before she lined things up properly and then she just sank down until my cock was fully embedded inside her body again.

"Niiiiice!" she sighed, "Ohhh Chris, you just don't know how nice that feels!"

"Feels fine to me," I said happily, feeling her slippery pussy squeezing and contracting around my penis, "You're hot stuff!"

"Oh-oh-oh it's not me, it's you!" moaned Sharon as she squirmed above me, "Oh fuck, so good, so bloody good!"

I aided her enthusiastic actions by pressing my hips upwards and by pulsating my erector muscles and with each movement Sharon gasped anew.

"Ohh Chris, how d'you do it; feels so good," she said as her face contorted with arousal, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum in a minute, I know it!"