My Secret Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on then, do it!" I enthused, feeling her eager pussy working on my cock, "Just cum as often as you like!"

"I'm going to...'cos I can't stop it!" she panted, "And, and, and...here comes the first -- ahhhh!"

I felt her pussy squeeze me so tightly that I wondered what new muscles she'd found but it was only her undergoing yet another of her body-straining orgasms. In moments she was riding me wildly, bucking up and down, rolling from side to side, so much so that I moved my hands to the sides of her breasts to support her, but she was fine.

"Oh fuck, that was so quick!" she breathed as she paused, her face hot and happy as she looked down at me, "I must have been so worked up inside."

"You certainly were that," I agreed, "You going to have more?"

"Loads more!" she said with a laugh, "Just don't cum too soon, lover!"

"Sure, I'll hold it," I said, although how I could manage that with her eager pussy working on me I didn't know, "I'll do my best anyway."

"Push up at me," asked Sharon, reminding me that I'd been passively allowing her to do all the work, "Shove it right up me!"

I began to buck my hips steadily now, feeling Sharon's responses inside her body, feeling my cock reach to her cervix, feeling the elasticity of her vaginal walls as I stroked my cock inside her.

"That's better," sighed Sharon as she joined in, "Ohhh Chris, like that, that's super!"

For some few minutes we worked together but my effort was beginning to show and I was now bathed in sweat and beginning to breathe heavily and Sharon saw my predicament.

"Ohh sorry," she said as she stopped moving, "Let's take a rest -- it's easy for me but not for you, sorry."

Our movements calmed to a slow crawl now as we both recovered and Sharon leaned down to kiss me. Her action caused the tips of her breasts to slide against my chest so erotically that it caused me to jerk my hips up suddenly.

"They tickle!" I chuckled as I slid my hands under her breasts and between our bodies, "Feels lovely but it's so sexy!"

"Yeah but you're not helping now!" said Sharon as she pressed her nipples into my hands, "You're turning me on again!"

I could feel her pussy squirming around my cock, trying to suck my essence from me, arousing me once more.

"Everything turns you on!" I answered, "Slow down."

Sharon sat back, lifting her tits from my hands and pressing my cock deeply up inside her.

"Ok, I'll try," she agreed, "Don't know how long I can sit still though, not with this thing inside me!"

"Just let me cool down a bit," I asked and Sharon smoothed my chest with her hands.

"I'll try," she repeated, "Don't take too long!"

I needed to catch my second wind, to be honest. It wasn't that I wasn't fit but after Sharon had enjoyed her ride it was now her who was getting the pleasure while I was doing all the work and it was a pretty warm day and this was after all, something like our sixth fuck already!

There was no way that I'd cool down to a comfortable level but once I'd taken a breather I'd be ready for the next round.

With a string of deep breaths allowing fresh oxygen to flood my lungs I felt more invigorated now and I announced my return by tweaking Sharon's nipples, making her squeak with surprise and shock.

I didn't let her dwell on it though and instead I thrust my hips way up, almost bouncing her off my penis.

"Bastard!" she sniggered, her pussy clamping down around my cock, "Oh no you don't!"

Her thighs tightened over my hips now to hold herself in place as she began riding herself to her next orgasm.

Somewhat refreshed and now determined not to let her enthusiasm beat me I thrust up again and again, pumping my cock into her body, bringing forth grunts of pleasure with every stroke. Soon we were fucking in unison again, her buttocks slapping down against my thighs, our bellies becoming wet with sweat and with her juices.

"Oh fuck, this is good!" she gasped, her face contorted with pleasure, "You really, really know what you're doing, don't you!"

"Hope so!" I quipped back, "Trying to get you off, that's what!"

"And get yourself off too," added Sharon, "I want you to cum -- I want to feel you squirting up inside me, I want to feel full of you, completely full."

As she spoke her pussy was working hard, almost crushing my penis as I pumped my rigid length up into her vagina time and time again but with each stroke she was getting nearer and nearer to her orgasm. I could feel the way her movements were becoming stronger and more random; the way her body was tightening all around, the way her face showed just how close she was and I felt the moment when she tipped over the edge too.

"Ahhh!" she cried almost as confirmation, "Yes, yes, yes don't stop!"

No way was I aiming to stop...

"Bit more, more, yesss, more....ahhhh, ahhhh -- cumming!" she cried, "Oh Chris, I'm cumming!"

I held her in place as she convulsed and squirmed and jerked around until eventually she calmed and slumped, her pussy sitting heavily and wetly on my cock.

"Wonderful!" she sighed happily, "That was such a good one!"

She looked down and giggled and my eyes joined hers. The junction between our sex organs was as good as awash with her juices and as we relaxed I felt them trickling down between the cheeks of my arse.

"Just as well we're not in bed!" she said with a big grin, "We're going to need waterproof mattress protectors when we get home!"

"I can just see mum agreeing to buy those," I muttered, "She'll think we're up to something!"

"And she'd be so right!" enthused Sharon from above me, "Up to no good!"

There was silence for a few moments as we breathed and recovered, then Sharon spoke again.

"Actually it was good -- no, not good -- really good," she said softly, "And I'm going to really wear you out once we get our own place."

I managed a big grin but my mind was on my cock which was trying to take a nap and I tightened my abdominal muscles to awaken it.

"Ahhh!" sighed Sharon, "I felt that -- you want to continue?"

I nodded as stiffness returned to my penis, then thrust upwards, slowly and steadily until I felt my cock press against her cervix once again.

"Ohhhh fuck," murmured Sharon as her own body responded by gripping my penis, "That's lovely Chris, keep doing that."

Controlling my movements I continued to drive up at her cervix with lengthy thrust after thrust and with each deep penetration Sharon grunted and shivered deliciously. My mind and body ignored her responses because I needed to concentrate on my own as I powered on towards my own orgasm and Sharon realised.

"You're going to cum this time?" she asked and I nodded quickly while still working her pussy hard.

I could feel the extra hardness of my cock as I absorbed all the stimulation that her pussy was providing, felt the determination in my balls, felt the way my whole body was preparing for my orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck," I murmured as I worked hard, "You're going to cum with me, aren't you?"

"Try and stop me!" breathed Sharon as she rose and fell on my strong erection, "I'm nearly there already!"

"You'll probably make me cum if you do," I gasped, "I'm getting close too."

We were too busy now for conversation as we fucked each other hard, our bodies slamming together, sweat flying around -- or was it her lubricating juices -- our breathing heavy and harsh, our movements full of intent and yet almost uncontrolled.

"Here it cums," I spluttered as I shook beads of sweat from my face, "In a bit -- nearly, nearly!"

"And me, you'll make me cum too!" gasped Sharon above me.

The sight of her as she rose me was enough on it's own to make me cum. Her hair was a mess but looked like a halo around her head in the sunlight; her skin was flushed and dripping with sweat and more excitingly her breasts were thrust forward, bouncing steadily above me, her nipples almost glowing with stimulated engorgement.

I felt the surge of my orgasm as it arrived and managed to let Sharon know.

"Hold on -- here it cums!" I repeated, but this time my warning was for my imminent eruption.

"I know, I'm with you!" gasped Sharon, "Oh fuck -- I'm cumming too, I'm cumming too!"

I felt my penis jump; felt my hips thrust hard; felt my balls and all my internal muscles tighten -- then felt the rush of cum as it rose through my penis.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh!" I grunted as I began filling her, "Fuck! Cumming!"

"Ahhhh!" cried Sharon as her own orgasm hit home, "Oh Chris -- fuck me, fuck me!"

It was too late for that -- we'd already done it and now all there was left was the steady pumping as my spunk emptied from me in waves and filled her instead. We were both shuddering now, still well and truly united but no longer able to thrust or move except through spasms that arrived without warning every so often.

"Oh fuck!" gasped Sharon, "I'm done!"

"And me," I sighed exhaustedly, "Wow, you're hot stuff!"

"Thank you lover," said Sharon as she blew me a kiss, "I didn't half enjoy that!"

"You're fantastic too," I answered, "Best lover I've ever had!"

"The only lover you'll need now," she said as her hands rested on my chest, "You're going to be so worn out!"

"I am already!" I said, my chest rising and falling as I recovered my breath, "Let me out."

"No Chris, just stay there please," said my sister, "I want to feel him inside me, just resting there."

Her hands stroked my chest and my belly then lifted my own hands to her breasts.

"I want you to make these things bigger," she said and as she spoke I felt her pussy squeezing me, "I want your babies!"

"Whoa, let's just start by finding our own place," I said, feeling sudden butterflies inside me -- feelings of both excitement and shock, "I'm game but that might be pushing things too far."

"No, ok," agreed Sharon, "Sorry, I'm just in love with you -- you and your lovely cock of course!"

"Yeah, I think a place of our own isn't a huge problem but having a family might just upset things a bit," I said calmly, "I've a feeling we might get in a bit of trouble if we did that."

"I know but it would be worth it," enthused Sharon, her pussy still working on my quiescent cock, "I'd just love to be yours forever."

"That's not so much of a problem; I'll always love you too," I said, "It's the baby thing I'd be worried about."

"We'll have to let things happen, won't we?" asked Sharon hopefully, "Perhaps we'd better let things settle first."

At least that was a delaying thought and then, once the lust had eased she might be able to think more rationally.

I began to ease my still proud penis from her soaking pussy until, with a small rush, he fell from her, his exit followed by a gush of cum.

"Ooops!" she muttered, as she applied the sticky towel to her pussy, "Uhhhh, it's run everywhere again!"

I sat back and let her clean up, wondering idly how all this had come about and just what I'd let myself in for. All I'd done was to let my sister join me on a fishing trip but things had certainly turned around. I'd most definitely enjoyed having my sister with me and enjoyed the sex thoroughly but I hadn't done a whole lot of fishing and now it looked as if I was liable to become a father too!

"No, no, don't go getting pregnant!" I gasped, suddenly aware of the ramifications, "Please don't!"

"Why, what's up?" asked Sharon as she sat up, "What's the matter?"

"Just come over all scared, that's all, I just don't want a baby yet," I said, "That's going too far too soon."

"Huh, should have thought of that before you started," said Sharon, still trying to find a dry bit of towel with which to wipe her pussy, "Bit late now, isn't it?"

I sighed deeply as I considered the situation but Sharon chuckled at my fallen demeanour.

"Don't get all excited," she said, "I already told you I'm probably not fertile at this time of month."

"Phew, that's a relief," I said but Sharon smiled broadly.

"And then again I suppose I could catch," she said wickedly, "You'll just have to wait and see, won't you!"

I smiled by return although blunted daggers were in my eyes but I had no desire to start an argument.

There wasn't much more I could add to that so I let the conversation slip and concentrated on my fishing, but as the day had warmed so the fish had lost interest in my bait and now I just sat and watched the water, watched the little insects as they zoomed around, watched the ducks on the far side of the lake and watched my float sitting motionless.

Eventually I'd had enough of doing nothing so I reeled my line in and returned to kneel beside Sharon, who was still spread out on the groundsheet, soaking in the sunshine.

"I'm going to take a break; the fish aren't biting now it's warmer," I said, "Waste of time fishing for a few hours."

Truthfully I wanted a bit of time alone to digest the recent activity and my future.

"We're not going home yet, are we?" asked Sharon as she sat up but I shook my head.

"No way," I added quickly, decidedly unwilling to end our sexual adventure, "I told them we'd be out until late; I want to try my luck again once it's dark."

I stood up and stretched, noticing Sharon watching me closely, then picked up my shorts and t-shirt.

"What're you up to?" asked my naked sister.

"Just want to take a walk but I suppose you want to come too, don't you?"" I said as I pulled my clothes on, then stepped into my shoes too, "Just round the lake a bit."

"Oh god yeah, I'll come; don't leave me here!" she wailed, her arms stretching out to me, "I don't like being left on my own!"

I heaved a deep sigh of resignation, having hoped that she'd want to just lay there and sunbathe but now knowing that I'd have to put up with her on my ramble.

"Oh come on then," I sighed, "If you must."

Sharon stood up and plastered herself against me with her firm tits squashing themselves deliciously against my arm and, easily beaten I pulled my shorts up and with a quick kiss Sharon began to do the same.

"We'll be back," I told my fishing gear as she hooked her tits into her bra again, "Don't go anywhere!"