My Secret Service Ch. 10

Story Info
A second visitor at my door with a treat in their pants.
1.3k words
4.7
18k
14

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HConway
HConway
191 Followers

I tried to hide the fact that I was only wearing about half a pair of panties when I answered the door.

"Were you busy?" Jen asked as she stepped past me into the foyer. "I've been standing out there forev..."

I could feel my face turning red as she stared at my exposed crotch.

"What are these?" she asked.

I stammered for a reply.

"Missy gave them to me. She, uh, wanted me to wear them," I said.

"Is she here?" Jen asked, glancing first into the living room and then up the stairs.

"No," I lied. "She asked me to take a picture wearing them and I was trying to get one where I don't look ridiculous."

Jen started laughing, and after a moment, so did I.

"They are very slutty," she said, echoing her husband's recent comment. "Grab your phone and I'll help you."

I retrieved my phone from the couch, not three feet from where Missy's purse was tucked in beside.

"Let's go upstairs," Jen said. "I've got something you can help me with, too."

I looked for signs of Missy as we entered my bedroom, but I didn't see her. I hoped wherever she was hiding would be good enough to hide my lie to Jen.

She led me to the bed and told me to lie down. Jen slipped off the yoga pants and T-shirt she was wearing, leaving only a pair of red lace-bottomed panties and a matching bra. I could see why Jim had been turned on, she looked stunning, and I told her so.

"Jim thought so, too," she said with a smile.

She reached between her legs and let her fingers slip inside her underwear, drawing them across her sex. I could see the glistening mixture of their lovemaking on her fingers as she brought them to my lips.

I hungrily licked her fingers, enjoying the familiar taste.

She slipped out of her panties and handed them to me as she took my phone.

"Clean them and touch yourself," she said.

I did as she asked, licking the damp crotch of her panties as I lightly caressed my cock. I needed to be careful, it wouldn't take much for me to shoot my cum all over.

I could hear my phone clicking away and I stopped what I was doing.

"Don't worry," Jen said. "These are for me. We'll get something for your girlfriend in a bit."

She stepped to the foot of the bed and clicked away, before taking closeups of my erection in the crotchless panties and then my face, covered in hers.

Jen crawled onto the bed and threw her leg over my torso, backing her pussy into my face.

I licked her from her clit to her rosebud and she moaned with delight. I took a few quick licks across her backside, but I knew that my reward was inside her pussy.

As I probed her hole with my tongue, I could feel Jim's cum sliding into my mouth. I licked and sucked at her pussy, trying to draw out all I could.

Jen grabbed my hand and moved back to my crotch, squeezing it around my dick. I started slowing touching myself and I could hear my phone camera clicking again.

Jen pulled away after a few minutes and countless photos. She turned around and remounted my face.

"That's enough for her," she said. "Make me cum."

I slid my hand up under her bottom and pushed my thumb inside her pussy as I focused in on her clit.

As her hips began to gyrate, she grabbed my head and pulled it tight to her pussy. I took that as my cue and began sucking at her clit, increasing the pressure as she bucked and moaned above me.

"Suck it, Suck it. Ohhhh. Yes." she moaned. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Ohhhhhh."

Her body stiffened and she stopped moving as her orgasm radiated from her sex. I could feel her internal muscles spasming on my thumb and I slowly decreased the suction on her most sensitive spot until she finally rolled off of me.

After catching her breath, Jen got up and began getting dressed. She took my phone and from the tapping, I surmised she was sending some of the pictures she'd shot via text. She paused for a second, flipping through the photos I assumed, before repeating the process.

"I hope your girlfriend likes the pictures," she said. "I sent her ones that looked like they could be selfies. The rest I sent to myself."

As she was talking, I could have sworn I heard a faint tone coming from downstairs.

Missy's phone. If Jen noticed, she didn't let on.

She said her good-byes and I walked her to the door. When she was gone, I ran upstairs.

"She's gone," I called. "Where are you?"

"In here," Missy said.

I found her in the spare bedroom, on the far side of the bed. From her hiding spot, she could see into my bedroom, but with the curtains drawn, somebody would have had to have been looking closely to see her in the dark.

She was on her knees, legs spread. I helped her onto the bed and I could see the bright red bite marks on web of her left hand.

"I couldn't help myself," she said. "I was already so ramped up when Jim left and when she pushed her ass into your face, I had to get off."

"And this?" I asked, holding her hand.

She moved her hand toward her mouth, as if to mimic her previous actions.

"I was trying to be quiet. I had to bite down on my hand to keep from screaming when I came the first time."

"The first time?"

"Oh, yeah. I came when she made you touch yourself while you ate her pussy," she said with a grin. "And then I came again when she did."

She held her other hand to my face and I could smell the lingering scent of her pussy on her fingers. I kissed her palm.

"Sorry you had to take of yourself," I said.

Missy laughed and pushed me out of bed.

"Go get my phone," she said.

I complied, and when I came back upstairs, she was back in my room, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She looked at the three photos Jen had sent her from my phone, but she wanted to see the rest. I handed her my phone and stood in front of her as she flipped through my photo collection.

As she browsed, Missy reached up with her other hand and began teasing my nipple. My body shuddered in response and my cock started to stiffen. When she grabbed my erect nub and pulled, I moaned. Loudly.

Missy tossed the phone on the bed and pulled me closer. Her mouth replaced her fingers on my left nipple, dropping instead to my hard-on, while her other hand began pulling on my right.

She slotted my erection between her breasts and squeezed hard as she pumped. I grabbed onto her shoulder for support. I wasn't going to last any time at all.

She pumped my dick faster, sucking and biting at my nipple while pulling on the other. The pain was perfect.

I came, shooting my load between her tits, my mouth open but no noise came out. The orgasm was consuming all of my body's energy and focus.

As I started to come down, Missy leaned down and sucked the head of my cock, getting some of the cum that had pooled on it. She sucked it into her mouth and then turned her face for me to kiss her, giving my my deposit back with her tongue.

She fell back on the bed and I slid atop her, licking and cleaning my cum from her chest. After I found all I could, I started to move down between her legs, intent on giving her my best cunnilingus.

But she stopped me, pulling me up to her face.

"We need to talk first," she said.

I paused. Immediately, I assumed the worst.

There was a stretch of silence that I found almost deafening.

"So," she said. "I'm your girlfriend?"

HConway
HConway
191 Followers